Author Topic: Trading Futures-Get In Here Getbig Financial Geniuses  (Read 570 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
Trading Futures-Get In Here Getbig Financial Geniuses
« on: November 28, 2023, 11:47:48 AM »
Im trading futures for a month now
I stinkkkkk at it
Getbig finance trillionaires,.....any tips?  :-X :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trading Futures-Get In Here Getbig Financial Geniuses
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 11:53:51 AM »
The dirty little secret of trading is that most of the time the market doesn’t go anywhere. And you have all of these assholes telling you one thing or another about where the market is gonna go. So, almost everyone ends up overtrading.

For all the talk and bullshit about the Fed, Economic data and wars. The market is exactly where it was two years ago.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 11:54:47 AM »
Have you asked Hankins for advice? He’s more or less a financial wizard.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 11:55:46 AM »
I stinkkkkk at it
Get a financial advisor, with no training or experience you'll be broker than broke real soon.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 12:06:01 PM »
Do you think you can make enough for a bus fare to Vegas? Tell us again about the financial freedom of not owning a vehicle. Are all the hot dining spots within walking distance of your rent stabilized section 8 basement? Do you have a full kitchen or is it like a hot plate and mini fridge setup?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2023, 12:10:10 PM »
Do you think you can make enough for a bus fare to Vegas? Tell us again about the financial freedom of not owning a vehicle. Are all the hot dining spots within walking distance of your rent stabilized section 8 basement? Do you have a full kitchen or is it like a hot plate and mini fridge setup?

just be in Vegas

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 12:11:02 PM »
Get a financial advisor, with no training or experience you'll be broker than broke real soon.

Im doing it on these Apex funded accounts, they are only 16 dollars an account, its hella fun for 16 bucks, maybe learn something along the way

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 01:00:51 PM »
just be in Vegas

What fucking part of I already made a reservation are you missing? I am the one who told you I was going. You are the one with a history of not showing up to meet me. You are a COWARD you attack people online with lies and harass women and children. You are never going to come near me. I am not going to waste any more time or energy responding to you. I know a sick dog when I see one. I will put you down on sight.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2023, 01:09:44 PM »
What fucking part of I already made a reservation are you missing? I am the one who told you I was going. You are the one with a history of not showing up to meet me. You are a COWARD you attack people online with lies and harass women and children. You are never going to come near me. I am not going to waste any more time or energy responding to you. I know a sick dog when I see one. I will put you down on sight.

hahahhah sick dog, murder death kill,....down on sight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH who talks like this?
When we encounter each other youll win cause ill piss myself laughing at you yelling around

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2023, 01:29:07 PM »
The dirty little secret of trading is that most of the time the market doesn’t go anywhere. And you have all of these assholes telling you one thing or another about where the market is gonna go. So, almost everyone ends up overtrading.

For all the talk and bullshit about the Fed, Economic data and wars. The market is exactly where it was two years ago.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know how to trade other than buy and hold and hasn't made any money for 2 years.

Meanwhile I've x4 my trading portfolio since calling the October bottom last year and catching most of the big moves up and down since. Let me remind you of my greatest hits compilation. You should have paid attention than maybe you wouldn't have watched your money inflate away and become such a sourpuss.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=683855.100

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2023, 02:25:53 PM »
I stinkkkkk at it

Just my opinion but I'd buy general stock market ETF with low expense ratio and not do trading unless you really commit to doing your own research. Lots of smart people lose money in the market. I think most lay people who trade stocks are like gamblers. They only tell you about the winners and never tell you about all the times they lost money.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2023, 12:15:14 AM »
Just my opinion but I'd buy general stock market ETF with low expense ratio and not do trading unless you really commit to doing your own research. Lots of smart people lose money in the market. I think most lay people who trade stocks are like gamblers. They only tell you about the winners and never tell you about all the times they lost money.

Yes I agree. A lot of people do show poor conduct when it comes to this.

Fortunately this doesn't happen a lot on here. I for example posted my trading strategies hours, days and sometimes weeks in advance and then posted my entry and exit points in real time.

No real reason for doing so other then being a gloating asshole with an ego and so I could watch little bitches have meltdowns . You know cause "most of the time the market doesn’t go anywhere" which translated means I'm a clueless little bitch who doesn't know how to make any money unless the market is going straight up.