Author Topic: Let's Get Branch Warren On Here  (Read 3153 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Let's Get Branch Warren On Here
« on: April 30, 2006, 09:56:44 PM »
There's a dude who will win his share of Olympias barring injury.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Let's Get Branch Warren On Here
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »
NOBODY ever wins"their share" of olympias......there have only been a handfull of Mr. Olympias

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 10:03:04 PM »
ANyone have his contact info?

I can't find a home page for him, aside from muscletech ads, and MD doesn't list his email address

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:05:20 PM »
There's a dude who will win his share of Olympias barring injury.

Not a chance!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
he claims his freinds read the boards  ::) but we know its him

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 06:10:55 AM »
Branch would be a great addition here. Top 6 at the Olympia

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 06:24:35 AM »
Branch wont go on here cause Johnnie tells him there is no good that can come out of it....and b/c Johnnie doesnt want him to find out he is workingout with some homo jerkoff material ..
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 06:42:20 AM »
from what I've read in his column, Branch lives a very focused life. He works as a personal trainer from 530 am to 330 pm, then does his own workout. He says he doesn't have any time to waste and that he stays away from negative people. He wouldn't post here or read a post in a million years. I have his email - he meantioned it in MD twice in the past two years, and not in his column. I won't post it though becase there's no way in hell he'd appreciate a barrage of "join get-big" letters. The lifestyle he has now is why he is so succesful - if he got distracted by a place like this, that progress might be derailed and noone really wants to see that happen. Just let him be . . .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 06:47:59 AM »
from what I've read in his column, Branch lives a very focused life. He works as a personal trainer from 530 am to 330 pm, then does his own workout. He says he doesn't have any time to waste and that he stays away from negative people. He wouldn't post here or read a post in a million years. I have his email - he meantioned it in MD twice in the past two years, and not in his column. I won't post it though becase there's no way in hell he'd appreciate a barrage of "join get-big" letters. The lifestyle he has now is why he is so succesful - if he got distracted by a place like this, that progress might be derailed and noone really wants to see that happen. Just let him be . . .

That just tells me that he is insecure in what he does, and mentally can not handle what others think....reading GetBig post derailing progress ?? Branch is dumber than I thought
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 06:48:38 AM »
I dunno.  Now that he's married and no longer chasing tail, he might need a steady source of drama and highs/lows in his life.  Hello, getBig.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »
That just tells me that he is insecure in what he does, and mentally can not handle what others think....reading GetBig post derailing progress ?? Branch is dumber than I thought

Branch's mental strength is second only to Dorian himself. So I don't think that's a factor. He has a thriving business, a new wife, and he knows what he needs to do to improve. He could handle the negativity, but why bother? He doesn't strike me as the type of person who would waste his time here. Shawn Ray on the other hand . . .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:35 AM »
Branch's mental strength is second only to Dorian himself. So I don't think that's a factor. He has a thriving business, a new wife, and he knows what he needs to do to improve. He could handle the negativity, but why bother? He doesn't strike me as the type of person who would waste his time here. Shawn Ray on the other hand . . .

If he is a pro, and BB is his job, and this is a BB board then he is ignorant to the fact that most of his fans are on BB boards... That makes him a mental midget, he can make more $$$ if he was on here... if i have to explain how , then your an idiot too....
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 07:00:00 AM »
If he is a pro, and BB is his job, and this is a BB board then he is ignorant to the fact that most of his fans are on BB boards... That makes him a mental midget, he can make more $$$ if he was on here... if i have to explain how , then your an idiot too....

monster attempt at a civil argument . . .

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 07:02:21 AM »

pops joanna usually talks out of her ass on her anyhow..

dont pay her no heed..
carpe` vaginum!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 07:28:17 AM »
Branch has no abs

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »
Let's help him set up his Prodigy account.
Motherboy (the band).

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 05:51:42 PM »
Ur an idiot if you think posting on getbig is a negative thing for Shawn. Getbig is one of Shawn's business tools. He does a great job, and it's always a good thing to be able to interact with a pro. Some of you idiots whine when no pros post but then you talk shyt all day.