Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 16549 times)

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2024, 06:28:33 AM »
$16,000 seems a decent price to be taught this lesson.  Cheap even.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2024, 06:28:49 AM »
Just like I said, a fool and his money are soon parted.  Dr. Charlatan would sell him a bill of goods because he wants to believe, and now is going to take his money.  Look he told me some stories and showed me a picture of a bodybuilder.

Zero due diligence as always.  How does he still have a nickel of Daddy's inheritance money?

Charlatan lol he did the exact same procedure for Thor one of the top strength athletes in the world who has now returned to competing. He also did work for tj dillashaw, Michael bisping, Kamuri usman, tony ferguson. That’s good enough for me. Stories lol you can watch the YouTube video of him and Thor.

Also coach knows the guy and personally vouched for him

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2024, 06:30:24 AM »
There's so much going on in this first date picture.  Gut touching table.  Guy in hammock kicking Hankins in the head.  The look on Coach's face somewhere between thinking "Oh shit, what did I agree to?" and "It's nice to get Mongo out of the care facility some times".  No nice French Toast, but an excellent meal choice for a Crohn's patient.  The disgusting thought of Hankins slurping that soup.  Weird wispy smoke/ wall stain by menu.  Did they split the check?  Knowing this was the best of several shots taken.  Does Coach have half a pinky?  Every time I look at it, I see something else.

Also Agoraphobia restaurant selfie of peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2024, 06:33:06 AM »

that foot is holding his hair on in case someone leaves a door open

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2024, 06:34:07 AM »
i=OJ8-Kf7H5mJk8Voa

i=7f-ifheXytClSxzh

i=3XOT-dKYKPZVUJTt

I mean shit if you guys have a tear and don’t want to get
 It fixed don’t just giving you the info. I did my research and the dude seems legit to me and after meeting him I feel really felt confident he can help. But yeah there are no guarantees in life if it’s not worth the risk to you live with an old pec tear. He ain’t going to make the shit worse. For me it’s a plan just going to be a couple months

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2024, 06:37:35 AM »
If case anyone is wondering I hope his op fails and he ends up paralysed.

kunt

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2024, 06:38:36 AM »
i=OJ8-Kf7H5mJk8Voa

i=7f-ifheXytClSxzh

While you're under, have the doctor an ego-ectomy on you.  It'll surely reduce the size of that phatphuck head of yours as well as reduce your cranium's magnetic pull dis hear Earf.  It also might make you behave but I have my doubts. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2024, 06:40:45 AM »
Poor Brian, he thinks after his op hes going to be Benfatto reborn.

Spending 16k on a torn pec when he cant even diet for a show FFS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2024, 06:43:02 AM »
Poor Brian, he thinks after his op hes going to be Benfatto reborn.

Spending 16k on a torn pec when he cant even diet for a show FFS

Hey man I get it. Most 46 year old guys with a functional pec would not spend 16k to make it better. If it is not worth it to someone else that is fine. It is worth it to me. Fuck a bodybuilding show the pec is bigger than that.

How much money to people spend on luxury cars and vacations? I would rather go without and get my pec fixed. But if someone else doesn’t care and it doesn’t bother them by all means get that leather interior get a gold watch go see some old museums in Europe. For me I like to lift and train this will give me another 2 decades it is well worth it to me

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2024, 06:45:13 AM »
If case anyone is wondering I hope his op fails and he ends up paralysed.

kunt

Uh oh...Wit dem dare phatal wordses you dun sealed all hours fate.   bS69, known as bhanky Schmotocol 69 as been issued and we are all as good as murderedead by grass stained bootjacked soldier  of bhanky all of whom are chron-clones.  'n' sheit.  The Crohn War is on! RUN!  RUN!  It's bhankys eberwares!  Crohn Clowns be swarmin'  'n' sheeeeeeeeeit!

Yeah.  I agree. Fuque bhanky.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2024, 06:46:37 AM »
Hey man I get it. Most 46 year old guys with a functional pec would not spend 16k to make it better. If it is not worth it to someone else that is fine. It is worth it to me. Fuck a bodybuilding show the pec is bigger than that.

How much money to people spend on luxury cars and vacations? I would rather go without and get my pec fixed. But if someone else doesn’t care and it doesn’t bother them by all means get that leather interior get a gold watch go see some old museums in Europe. For me I like to lift and train this will give me another 2 decades it is well worth it to me

Brian,

i thought you had agorphobia?

or is that in remission?

Or does it only factor in when Josh comes to town?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2024, 06:53:19 AM »

Fuck positive bhank, you fake kunt

Fixing your pec is the elephant man putting on some sunglasses.
Whats the fucking point

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2024, 07:15:17 AM »

You like to train?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2024, 07:20:46 AM »

Agreed,

1 set of leg extensions is a gruseome leg day.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2024, 07:37:32 AM »
If I had a pec tear like hanky and the funds I'd want it fixed as well as possible.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2024, 07:37:52 AM »
I trained in the hotel gym this morning before ihop opened. I am trying to work off my massive gut

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2024, 07:40:22 AM »
If I had a pec tear like hanky and the funds I'd want it fixed as well as possible.

Right like wtf is wrong with these guys it seems like a no brainer to me

And having won the cup I feel like I have earned it. I have shown I am not just some 46 year old sitting on the couch. I am still a competitive athlete. I trained 22 years with a torn pec and proved I could win an NPC show with the tear. I didn’t give up I kept training until new techniques became available. I earned this repair.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #267 on: May 07, 2024, 07:43:03 AM »
These aren't fat rolls and a turkey neck?

Jowls.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2024, 07:46:36 AM »
Coach didn’t have a 20 year old pec tear repaired. Did the bodybuilder whose picture he showed have a 20 year old tear?  Why not get references and talk to him rather than call for the marketing show?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2024, 07:55:24 AM »
Coach didn’t have a 20 year old pec tear repaired. Did the bodybuilder whose picture he showed have a 20 year old tear?  Why not get references and talk to him rather than call for the marketing show?

Or just wait until I return to stage but I imagine I will know if it is stronger at about 12 months post surgery based on strength it should feel stronger by then I would think. I mean at 6 months I should know of it is getting better but I got to say the way he explained it seemed like a sure thing. He even said rehab was easy surgery was difficult. However we all know There are no guarantees in life though but I saw enough to convince me. But sure just wait and see I will let everyone know if it works. That is why I made the thread other guys here have similar old pec tears.

But I would get it done next week if that was an option but it isn’t I have to wait a couple months. But yeah I consider this trip a success. I am excited to have found Dr Mora. He was impressive I have faith in his abilities. He knew he could make it better.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2024, 08:24:38 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/stevemoramd/?hl=en .

Hankins's doctor. He has a few photos of pec tear repairs up. I was struck that, while lean, all weren't stage ready. Will be interesting to see how it looks leaned out. Hankins, did he show you any repairs on really lean people?

Edit - He did a good job with this guy - https://www.instagram.com/ifbbpro_tinoharris/ .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 07, 2024, 08:33:07 AM »
Right like wtf is wrong with these guys it seems like a no brainer to me

And having won the cup I feel like I have earned it. I have shown I am not just some 46 year old sitting on the couch. I am still a competitive athlete. I trained 22 years with a torn pec and proved I could win an NPC show with the tear. I didn’t give up I kept training until new techniques became available. I earned this repair.

You didn't win the cup. You won a class

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2024, 08:34:46 AM »
I trained in the hotel gym this morning before ihop opened. I am trying to work off my massive gut

looking large and in charge Brian!

I personally like the George Farah train in jeans workout.

What was your workout here? 1 set or 2 sets of curls?

is this the first time in a real gym since being kicked out of OBX?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2024, 08:48:24 AM »
anthony michael hall upped the dose..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #274 on: May 07, 2024, 08:51:46 AM »
looking large and in charge Brian!

I personally like the George Farah train in jeans workout.

What was your workout here? 1 set or 2 sets of curls?

is this the first time in a real gym since being kicked out of OBX?

He is severely ill.   Imagine being another hotel patron walking in to walk on the treadmill or so the elliptacle and watching this unfold?  A bald grown man in a gangster chain and his jeans below like that posing in the exercise room?  I hope they called security immediately.