Author Topic: Trump - It's All Over - Getting tossed off ballots in states  (Read 12326 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump - It's All Over - Getting tossed off ballots in states
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2024, 11:58:53 AM »
The price of the court avoiding an originalism / textural examination (as previously reputedly favoured by many of the judges) is the reduction of states rights
c

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2024, 12:03:10 PM »
ALL Supreme Court justices agreed (including the liberals). And as a generally “liberal” person myself, I totally agree:
1. Insurrection evaluation is a national issue, has nothing to do with individual states
2. Plus states would “disenfranchise” a huge number of voters in other states (let alone their own)

Totally correct decision, even though I pray Trump is not our next President.

Liberals don't pray because they don't believe in God.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2024, 12:04:49 PM »
I found a pic of "pompeii" the OP. Seems he looks like your average Democrat...

https://www.snackish.com/2016/02/15/the-secret-cabinet-of-pompeii/

Whose gimmick is "pompeii"? All his posts are about Obama/Biden or TDS.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2024, 12:08:21 PM »
The price of the court avoiding an originalism / textural examination (as previously reputedly favoured by many of the judges) is the reduction of states rights

lol - nice try but since you are a Brit we don't care what you think

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2024, 12:09:42 PM »
Whose gimmick is "pompeii"? All his posts are about Obama/Biden or TDS.

I can only guess it belongs to OAK or Primemuscle, haha

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Re: it's all over for Trump, getting tossed off ballots
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2024, 12:14:56 PM »
Probably wont win because of corruption (illegals voting, etc) but sure, let him run...
Keeps the TDS-Libturds terrified...

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Liberals had a hold on Latino's because they convinced them of victomhood narratives, that all their problems were caused by evil white men, and not latino culture itself.

This beautiful Man has an 84% approval rating in El Salvador of all places. The guy made El Salvador great again. The dems forever lost the latino vote. The liberal narrative is forever and I mean absolutely fucking forever dead in Latin America.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2024, 12:55:19 PM »
Liberals don't pray because they don't believe in God.

What a presumptuous statements. No one can claim to be a perfect Christian, and we all sun at some level, but I happen to be a churchgoer.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2024, 01:28:59 PM »
Not british and besides it doesn't  matter much in this instance what people think - it is what courts did

It never mattered what the people thought- this is a decision based on an interpretation of the Constitution. That is what the Supreme Court does, right?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2024, 12:30:12 AM »
It's hilarious watching libtard stooges like Keith Olbermann completely meltdown.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2024, 06:25:01 AM »
Liberal judges in Colorado and other states wasting the taxpayers money in trying to block Trump. End of story. Let the voters decide.

Not the end of the story. This here is just the prologue. It'll be a very long and rocky road to November. And possibly from Nov to January.

When they move past civil action, 100s of millions in fines, after  his assets are forfeit, and they actually put him in prison on conviction from a blue jury, national divorce is going to become a legitimate discussion and nobody knows what it looks like or who keeps the nukes.

True political instability won't be pretty and the geostrategic implications are terrifying  which I suppose is the brinksmanship aspect of all this.

You're going to hear that Trump is costing taxpayers money because of all his court cases. I swear you're going to hear it. He's going to get blamed for the cost of the prosecutions brought against him. Mark it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2024, 06:30:17 AM »
Still over for Trump?

Ukraine still winning?

Covid still active?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2024, 06:52:47 AM »
I like to call it The Covid.

Did you hear about Jimmy? He got The Covid.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2024, 07:13:28 AM »
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Liberals had a hold on Latino's because they convinced them of victomhood narratives, that all their problems were caused by evil white men, and not latino culture itself.

This beautiful Man has an 84% approval rating in El Salvador of all places. The guy made El Salvador great again. The dems forever lost the latino vote. The liberal narrative is forever and I mean absolutely fucking forever dead in Latin America.

Pupusas rule I recommend everyone try one.  Regular cheese or bean and cheese which is my fav.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2024, 07:26:46 AM »
So you're saying if you could just have one it's the bean and cheese?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2024, 07:43:15 AM »
Still over for Trump?

Ukraine still winning?

Covid still active?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Sincerely,
OAK

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #215 on: March 05, 2024, 07:47:33 AM »
Not the end of the story. This here is just the prologue. It'll be a very long and rocky road to November. And possibly from Nov to January.

When they move past civil action, 100s of millions in fines, after  his assets are forfeit, and they actually put him in prison on conviction from a blue jury, national divorce is going to become a legitimate discussion and nobody knows what it looks like or who keeps the nukes.

True political instability won't be pretty and the geostrategic implications are terrifying  which I suppose is the brinksmanship aspect of all this.

You're going to hear that Trump is costing taxpayers money because of all his court cases. I swear you're going to hear it. He's going to get blamed for the cost of the prosecutions brought against him. Mark it.

Let’s be clear about the ruling. They said  NO STATE can pull this shit. So they shut down everything as far as taking him off the ballot.

The other “Prosecutions” are a joke.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2024, 07:59:59 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2024, 08:10:23 AM »
Let’s be clear about the ruling. They said  NO STATE can pull this shit. So they shut down everything as far as taking him off the ballot.

The other “Prosecutions” are a joke.

I can see you want to celebrate but SCOTUS denied any one state's ability to run off with the national election.

There's a hundred other charges pending or something like that, and they'll just keep conjuring them. You can call them a joke but a TDS jury will convict him and his ham sammich. You really think they won't seek and win a criminal conviction in a place like NY or DC?

Trump will never make it to a second term. What makes you think there's anything like trustworthiness left in the government at this point?

The only thing that stops Trump's incarceration is they swap out Blow Jiden for Slick Gav or Big Mike and Trump polls tank. But his numbers might not tank. And measures will be taken.

These people are genuinely desperate and dangerous. They're not going to peacefully abide by voter preference.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2024, 08:24:47 AM »
But I have to award points for use of Let's Be Clear. I'm a big fan of Let's Be Clear.

Reminds me of Jen Psaki. Shane Gillis said of her, "She Fucks. Jen Psaki Fucks."

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2024, 08:35:54 AM »
So you're saying if you could just have one it's the bean and cheese?

If i could just have one it would be bean and cheese, for you gringos i recommend starting with cheese and working up to bean and cheese.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2024, 08:40:22 AM »
Still over for Trump?

Ukraine still winning?

Covid still active?

Nope.

Never was.

Never existed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2024, 08:41:55 AM »
Sweet. Proxima vez estoy en El Salvador con mis Bitcoinados.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2024, 09:01:14 AM »
I can see you want to celebrate but SCOTUS denied any one state's ability to run off with the national election.

There's a hundred other charges pending or something like that, and they'll just keep conjuring them. You can call them a joke but a TDS jury will convict him and his ham sammich. You really think they won't seek and win a criminal conviction in a place like NY or DC?

Trump will never make it to a second term. What makes you think there's anything like trustworthiness left in the government at this point?

The only thing that stops Trump's incarceration is they swap out Blow Jiden for Slick Gav or Big Mike and Trump polls tank. But his numbers might not tank. And measures will be taken.

These people are genuinely desperate and dangerous. They're not going to peacefully abide by voter preference.

I don’t doubt they’ll try, but they’re failing miserably. Look at Georgia. It’s a laughing stock. Ghetto rat DA and her boyfriend collected a bunch of money from the government and went a string of vacations.

Betting odds:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2024, 09:14:50 AM »
Judges are becoming more and more corrupted.

They should all lose their jobs.
Y