Author Topic: Derek Anthony - 10 Year Anniversary  (Read 7210 times)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: Derek Anthony - 10 Year Anniversary
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2023, 07:49:07 AM »
I believe Derek had a better physique than hanky.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2023, 07:49:59 AM »
That is not true. I have never used SEO anywhere I consider that a heinous offense. I have no respect for people that do that. Even 10 years ago on my post you idiots looked up on professional muscle I said I would never use SE0. I consider that lower than low absolutely 0 respect for that shit.

can some one reading this please post up the link of brian admitting his SEO use on another forum

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2023, 07:53:52 AM »
can some one reading this please post up the link of brian admitting his SEO use on another forum

No they can’t because it never happened. Webster accusing me of it for 3 years does not make it so. I have never used Seo anywhere that shit is full retard as it kills the muscle. You want to be a retard have at it. I will take my unbalanced mismatched arms chest shoulders whatever All day Vs filling one side up with oil to make it look balanced and the Having to keep adding more as the muscle dies and deforms before covering it all with tattoos and having to get my leg amputated while on a wait list for a kidney fuck you people are dumb.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2023, 07:55:57 AM »
I believe Derek had a better physique than hanky.

When he was young in his early twenties maybe by the time he was in his mid and late 20s he’ll no. As soon as he started putting that oil shit into his body it was over he was a dead man walking and his body went to absolute shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2023, 07:57:55 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2023, 07:58:10 AM »
No they can’t because it never happened. Webster accusing me of it for 3 years does not make it so. I have never used Seo anywhere that shit is full retard as it kills the muscle. You want to be a retard have at it. I will take my unbalanced mismatched arms chest shoulders whatever All day Vs filling one side up with oil to make it look balanced and the Having to keep adding more as the muscle dies and deforms before covering it all with tattoos and having to get my leg amputated while on a wait list for a kidney fuck you people are dumb.

we have all seen and  read the post of you admitting it brian , you are just gas lighting now.....

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2023, 08:10:05 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2023, 08:12:10 AM »

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2023, 08:15:31 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=89814.0;attach=97118;image

Derek definitely had a better physique:
that is one of the pictures I saw.Just being honest he is much better.

Quilzechews

• Getbig II
  • I'm gone make you butter my corn bread boy
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2023, 08:29:00 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2023, 08:30:49 AM »
we have all seen and  read the post of you admitting it brian , you are just gas lighting now.....

Hey man like I said you want to be a retard have at it. I am in this for the long game

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2023, 08:34:33 AM »
Nice to see you finally admitting you look like shit. :) Acceptance is the final step towards recovery!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2023, 08:35:05 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=89814.0;attach=97118;image

I will admit he looks great there in his early 20s other than the oil in those arms. However, he didn't look like that very long. He looked like shit by the time he was in his mid 20s and was dead at 32. I am 46 and damn near my prime.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2023, 08:41:42 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2023, 10:27:43 AM »
I will admit he looks great there in his early 20s other than the oil in those arms. However, he didn't look like that very long. He looked like shit by the time he was in his mid 20s and was dead at 32. I am 46 and damn near my prime.
I remember Derek well.Can you imagine how pissed off he would have hanky.No offense buddy but your temper gets the best of you at times.He would have you screaming about rag doll and disrespect to my face and shit like that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2023, 10:37:20 AM »
He appears to have oil in his traps in addition to his arms. However, he does make a valid point about people talking trash who don't even have a pic of themselves on their profile. If you are going to talk shit about someone's build or strength let's see yours otherwise absolutely you are just a hating pussy. Him bragging about that luxury condo and dime store chain is kind of humorous.

Yeah.

A dude on a bunch of drugs cost himself his life said everyone else is a hater because they don’t post pictures on a public forum.

If you want that type of interaction go to Facebook.

How’s your 7k chain? You need to post more pictures wearing it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2023, 10:44:53 AM »

Does anyone remember when it was found out Derek had multiple gimmick accounts praising his build? He was outed from the beginning as being a fraud yet still stuck around until his bitter end.

Are we seeing history repeat itself?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2023, 11:05:26 AM »
Does anyone remember when it was found out Derek had multiple gimmick accounts praising his build? He was outed from the beginning as being a fraud yet still stuck around until his bitter end.

Are we seeing history repeat itself?

Gimmick admiration accounts??  textbook narcissistic personality disorder if so. In real life, Derek was one of the group who would flex and pose out in front of the Beacon Theater along with the likes of Hollibaugh, John Riggins, Scott Klein and others I cannot remember, even Saun Davis joined them a couple of times while the legit guys were on stage inside. Schmoe outreach was part of that, but mainly just attention whoredom. All those dudes are gone.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2023, 11:15:25 AM »
Derek on Letterman. He was a star!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2023, 01:29:50 PM »
I met derek at the arnold one yr. I told him my name on getbig. He actually seemed like an ok guy. U could def tell he was light in the loafers though
irongearco.com

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2023, 01:49:00 PM »
Yeah.

A dude on a bunch of drugs cost himself his life said everyone else is a hater because they don’t post pictures on a public forum.

If you want that type of interaction go to Facebook.

How’s your 7k chain? You need to post more pictures wearing it.

I paid 7k when gold was 1200 and ounce gold is now 2k

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2023, 01:50:59 PM »
I paid 7k when gold was 1200 and ounce gold is now 2k

Bullshit you paid 7k

Brian, you dress like a slob.

You think anyone believes, that you paid 7k for a gold chain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2023, 02:01:29 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2023, 02:41:45 PM »
Derek on Letterman. He was a star!

Palumbo looked like a science experiment next to him.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2023, 02:57:50 PM »
Vince i dont remember the outcome with the drama u had with derek...did u guys ever make amends
irongearco.com