Author Topic: Another corrupt Democrat  (Read 4104 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Another corrupt Democrat
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2024, 08:31:48 AM »
Trump broke the Democrats.

I used to think the same, but after following this shit for a few years, rather than become pro-Republican, I became anti-democrat.

I mean think about it, Fetterman was recently considered "brave" for saying that we should be able to discuss the border situation without being labled as "anti-immigrant" and that it should be a bipartisan issue.

Years ago that would be called "common fucking sense".

Agreed.

That is why I said both sides are equally corrupt.

However, I have retracted the "equally" part because the left is really far out as far as wackiness.

Both far left and far right are wacky.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2024, 10:47:28 AM »
Agreed.

However, I have retracted the "equally" part because the left is really far out as far as wackiness.

Define far right.

What are far right characteristics?  What do the far right believe?
:

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2024, 11:09:26 AM »
Define far right.

What are far right characteristics?  What do the far right believe?

Hold up your arms and hands out to the sides.

Look to the right.

The hand you see is the far right.

If you look closely you can see wackiness.

If you could observe this phenomenon from space you would note that the far right eventually comes around and becomes the far left.

This also happens if you were to observe your outstretched left hand.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2024, 12:04:18 PM »
Agreed.

The extremes on both parties are always crazies.  It the middle Democrats that I believe have completely abandoned the beliefs of the classic liberal, due mostly to TDS.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2024, 12:10:11 PM »
The extremes on both parties are always crazies.  It the middle Democrats that I believe have completely abandoned the beliefs of the classic liberal, due mostly to TDS.

Agreed.  Even Jimmy Kimmel has lost his mind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2024, 12:14:00 PM »
Prime, I appreciate your thoughtful reply but don't give a sh*t about the bolded text above.

Also I did not say Biden was your leader.  I said you line up behind a leader.

Most people do.  Your leader(s) in the liberal establishment support perversity and the moral destruction of our society.

I realize your past union involvement benefited from supporting the liberal politicians.  That is one of your self-interests at work.

Other self-interests of yours include supporting perverse and mentally ill behaviors do they not?

My post:

The libs on the forum like Prime line up behind their leaders and follow them, showing how bad Repubs are.

If "line up behind my leader' means the same thing to you as me supporting folks I believe in and who have earned my respect, then you are correct. 

Regardless of whether a politician is liberal or conservative, I endorse and support them when I believe they will return the favor. The corporation I chair contributes big bucks to both Republican and Democratic Oregon Legislators and politicians. If lobbyists only lobbied one party, they would not be successful in their job.

I do not support what I believe to be perverse behaviors. When some is deemed mentally ill, it means they are sick. Mental illness is a disorder which is very often treatable. I support the treatment of mentally ill patients.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2024, 12:29:36 PM »
If "line up behind my leader' means the same thing to you as me supporting folks I believe in and who have earned my respect, then you are correct. 

Regardless of whether a politician is liberal or conservative, I endorse and support them when I believe they will return the favor. The corporation I chair contributes big bucks to both Republican and Democratic Oregon Legislators and politicians. If lobbyists only lobbied one party, they would not be successful in their job.

I do not support what I believe to be perverse behaviors. When some is deemed mentally ill, it means they are sick. Mental illness is a disorder which is very often treatable. I support the treatment of mentally ill patients.

Would you let this doctor stick her/his/whatzit thumb index finger up your azz?

Be careful how you answer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2024, 01:16:57 PM »

Would you let this doctor stick her/his thumb up your azz?

You said, “Be careful how you answer.” Why? Is this supposed to be a trick question? However, it is an ignorant question.

Any male who has had a prostate exam by a physician knows the doctor wears a glove, applies a bacteriostatic lubricant, then uses their index finger to check the prostate. The doctor's gender is a non-issue. Both male and female doctors preform prostate exams on men.

The person pictured is Admiral Rachel L. Levine, MD, a pediatrician. It is highly unlikely Dr. Levine would perform a prostate exam on an adult male.

Also, on a more personal level, since I no longer have a prostate, there is no reason any doctor regardless of gender needs to perform a prostate exam on me, nor would I let them because it would be pointless.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2024, 01:56:15 PM »
You said, “Be careful how you answer.” Why? Is this supposed to be a trick question? However, it is an ignorant question.

Any male who has had a prostate exam by a physician knows the doctor wears a glove, applies a bacteriostatic lubricant, then uses their index finger to check the prostate. The doctor's gender is a non-issue. Both male and female doctors preform prostate exams on men.

The person pictured is Doctor Rachel Leland Levine, a pediatrician. It is highly unlikely Dr. Levine would perform a prostate exam on an adult male.

Also, on a more personal level, since I no longer have a prostate, there is no reason any doctor regardless of gender needs to perform a prostate exam on me, nor would I let them because it would be pointless.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2024, 02:12:15 PM »

The person pictured is Doctor Rachel Leland Levine, a pediatrician. It is highly unlikely Dr. Levine would perform a prostate exam on an adult male.

Who do you guess performs the prostate exam on him ? Male or female or he doesn't care.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2024, 03:08:20 PM »

Who do you guess performs the prostate exam on him ? Male or female or he doesn't care.

My guess is because Admiral Rachel L. Levine, MD is a professional, she would not care one way or the other.

She had a complete transition which includes reassignment surgery. Never-the-less she may still have a prostate because it usually is not removed. However, her chance of getting prostate cancer is greatly reduced because of feminizing hormone therapy, which includes estrogen, testosterone blockers, and progesterone.

When my prostate cancer was diagnosed, one of several treatment options I declined was hormone therapy, because I prefer staying a male.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2024, 04:23:43 PM »
I retract my assertion about Repubs and Dems being equally corrupt.

The Dems quite exceed the Repubs in being perverts and destroying our society.

Both sides are corrupt in the general sense of being self-serving.

The nature of man.

Good man.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2024, 04:23:56 PM »
My guess is because Dr. Levine is a professional, she would not care one way or the other.

She had a complete transition which includes reassignment surgery. Never-the-less she may still have a prostate because it usually is not removed. However, her chance of getting prostate cancer is greatly reduced because of feminizing hormone therapy, which includes estrogen, testosterone blockers, and progesterone.

When my prostate cancer was diagnosed, one of several treatment options I declined was hormone therapy, because I prefer staying a male.

Its a Genetic/ Biological Man & always will be - at least try & get that correct. It is not a Female.
Doesn't matter whats chopped off or what surgical wounds he has its a Man.

Reminder the Pantomime horse isn't a real horse just in case you believe it is.

I have a Fiat - I've changed the wheels , the grill, Badges, & steering wheel all to Ferrari would you buy it as a Ferrari for
Ferrari price ??

HTH  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2024, 05:45:59 PM »

Its a Genetic/ Biological Man & always will be - at least try & get that correct. It is not a Female.
Doesn't matter whats chopped off or what surgical wounds he has its a Man.

Reminder the Pantomime horse isn't a real horse just in case you believe it is.

I have a Fiat - I've changed the wheels , the grill, Badges, & steering wheel all to Ferrari would you buy it as a Ferrari for
Ferrari price ??

HTH  ;D

You have previously made your opinion very clear about this, and by using some of the same examples as you did here. What isn't clear to me is what this has to do with the question you asked me and the answer I provided. Are you irked because I referred to Admiral Rachel L. Levine, MD as 'she?' If that is how she prefers to be addressed, that is up to her. If you prefer to think of Dr. Levine and 'he,' that is up to you. Just as how I choose to identify someone is my choice. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2024, 06:19:05 PM »
While we are on the subject of gender identity, it seems like a good time to remind some of you that On June 15, 2020, the Supreme Court of the United States issued its landmark decision in the case Bostock v. Clayton County, which held that the prohibition against sex discrimination in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) includes employment discrimination against an individual on the basis of sexual orientation or transgender status.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2024, 06:20:18 PM »
While we are on the subject of gender identity, it seems like a good time to remind some of you that On June 15, 2020, the Supreme Court of the United States issued its landmark decision in the case Bostock v. Clayton County, which held that the prohibition against sex discrimination in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) includes employment discrimination against an individual on the basis of sexual orientation or transgender status.
That's gay.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2024, 06:23:06 PM »
That's gay.

Yes in a way it is, depending in part on someone's sexual orientation before and after gender reassignment...  but it is also the law.

And just for a certain someone who gets their shorts in a knot over this and who happens to live in Great Britain, sexual orientation discrimination and gender reassignment discrimination are both illegal in the UK. They are listed as protected characteristics in the Equality Act 2010. A decade before the U.S. Supreme Court weighed in on this issue.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2024, 06:28:18 PM »
Maybe, but it is also the law.

And just for a certain someone who gets their shorts in a knot over this and who happens to live in Great Britain, sexual orientation discrimination and gender reassignment discrimination are both illegal in the UK. They are listed as protected characteristics in the Equality Act 2010. A decade before the U.S. Supreme Court weighed in on this issue.
This is why the weak choose to pretend to be these things, protection from the government.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2024, 06:42:27 PM »
This is why the weak choose to pretend to be these things, protection from the government.

The weak choose to pretend to be what things? Are you suggesting folks go through gender reassignment in order to be protected from the government or by the government?  You are partly correct, the judicial branch of government includes the Supreme Court and other federal courts. Time will tell whether they will give Trump such protection.

Hmm, maybe Trump should undergo gender reassignment to get himself off the hook. ;D Given all the makeup and hair color and who knows what other feminine products he uses; he already has a head start on gender reassignment. FYI, I am kidding.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2024, 07:03:49 PM »

Would you let this doctor stick her/his thumb up your azz?

And the sick cuckolded libtards here and in the real world love these creatures and would sacrifice our children to them.  The Endangered Feces Act is all they are about.  They will suffer when the police don't come to their aid when their pets come for them.  And rightly so.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2024, 08:46:47 PM »
You have previously made your opinion very clear about this, and by using some of the same examples as you did here. What isn't clear to me is what this has to do with the question you asked me and the answer I provided. Are you irked because I referred to Admiral Rachel L. Levine, MD as 'she?' If that is how she prefers to be addressed, that is up to her. If you prefer to think of Dr. Levine and 'he,' that is up to you. Just as how I choose to identify someone is my choice.

Yes I have made myself clear & will continue to do so , as I am Factually correct.
or are you going to argue against Biology & Genetics ?
My examples highlight the utter stupidity of someone like him & yourself to a large degree
You plainly know its a Man yet choose to go along with the pretence.

Yes , totally it is your choice to refer to Him as a her,
In future when referring to myself call me His Royal Highness as I identify as King Illuminati as
That is how identify & is my preferred pronoun
Being the kind obedient person you are I'm sure it will pose no problem for you.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2024, 08:52:29 PM »
Yes in a way it is, depending in part on someone's sexual orientation before and after gender reassignment...  but it is also the law.

And ? He is still a Man & always will be.
There are many utterly ridiculous laws passed that doesn't make the Factually Correct.

I'm sure you can quickly find many stupid laws both in America & GT Britain & post them up.
I wonder if you take full notice of all of those laws that are stupid also.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2024, 12:23:14 PM »

You just can't help yourself can you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2024, 01:27:58 PM »

As it whole heartedly appears you like all the nonsense & ridiculous
laws here's a few more you can post up & champion proudly.  ::)

It is illegal to let your chickens cross the road in Quitman Georgia
"It shall be unlawful for any person owning or controlling chickens, ducks, geese or any other domestic fowl to allow the same to run at large upon the streets or alleys of the city or to be upon the premises of any other person, without the consent of such other person"

It is a legal requirement to smile at all times in Milan, Italy
Except at Funerals & Hospitals
"the law compels you to smile. It’s prescribed by a city regulation from Austro-Hungarian times that was never repealed"

You must let any one use your toilet in Scotland
"If you need the toilet you can knock on someone’s door and ask to use their bathroom in Scotland – and by law, they cannot deny you"

It is illegal to deface a Bank of England Banknote
" Under S.3 of the Currency and Banknotes Act 1928, it’s illegal for anyone to deface a Bank of England Banknote. It states:
“If any person prints or stamps, or by any like means impresses, on any banknote any words, letters or figures, he shall, in respect of each offence, be liable on summary conviction to a penalty not exceeding level 1 on the standard scale, namely £200”

In England you must nominate someone to switch off your alarm.
“One must nominate a key-holder in respect of the premises and notify the local authority in writing before the end of the required period of the name, address and telephone number of the key-holder nominated in respect of the premises”.

Just a few for you to also post about & inform others of.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2024, 04:00:20 PM »

Yes I have made myself clear & will continue to do so , as I am Factually correct.
or are you going to argue against Biology & Genetics ?
My examples highlight the utter stupidity of someone like him & yourself to a large degree
You plainly know its a Man yet choose to go along with the pretence.

Yes , totally it is your choice to refer to Him as a her,
In future when referring to myself call me His Royal Highness as I identify as King Illuminati as
That is how identify & is my preferred pronoun
Being the kind obedient person you are I'm sure it will pose no problem for you.

;D

I want to make sure I am clear about your wishes. In the future you would prefer me to address you as 'His Royal Highness' and not Illuminati, or Tony. 'Your' and not 'His' Royal Highness is generally used to address a prince or other members of a royal family. A king is properly addressed as Your Majesty or Your Majesty, Sir. -Thought you might be interested in knowing this, 'His Royal Highness.'

The discussion was originally in reference to someone's preferred pronouns and not names, such as someone's handle, nickname, or given name, honorifics/courtesy titles (a prefix), and/or a suffix.

When I was a kid, my mom instructed my friends to call her by her first name, Mimi as opposed to ma'am because she believed it dated her. She also suggested I call her sis or use her first name. I suppose because, ma'am is the polite way for younger folks to address adult females, my friends had a hard time remembering to call her Mimi. I was a sassy kid; I still called her mom.

What I find confusing is when someone prefers the pronouns, they/them/theirs as if they are many people and not just one person.  Also, it/it/its seems weird to me. Do they mean they are aliens such as in space alien? And then there is ze/hir/hir - I have no clue what this means. To make this pronoun thing even more confusing some folks prefer being address with a combination of pronouns, “they/she” or “they/them/theirs, and she/her/hers. These seem conflicting - are they telling folks they are, in fact, conflicted?

Maybe we could all start addressing each other as Hey you!

What pronouns best apply here? The half man, half woman style of dressing has been around forever.