Author Topic: london has gone from 70% white to 30% and it's great according to bill maher  (Read 2285 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
coming from two jews who don't want israel to have the same thing, fuck off with this shit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Only White people are wrong for wanting their own space.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Only White people are wrong for wanting their own space.

When did this way of thinking actually start?

You didn't see thinking like this in White countries in the 50s, 60s, 70s etc.

Sweden in the 60s and 70s was great, some immigrants here and there but not hordes.

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
When did this way of thinking actually start?

You didn't see thinking like this in White countries in the 50s, 60s, 70s etc.

Sweden in the 60s and 70s was great, some immigrants here and there but not hordes.
White guilt really kicked in during the 90's and has just escalated since.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
White guilt really kicked in during the 90's and has just escalated since.

In Sweden it was mid 90s it kicked in for real although we had a lot of immigrants already late 80s/early 90s, but not like today.

It was more of an even mix in schools at that time, some greek, some turk, some gypos, arabs, northafricans etc

Q

Mayday

• Getbig IV
The only reason I can think of for the switch is because white birth rates are now declining vs Brown/Black so it is inevitable by 3 generations we are likely a minority.

On one hand we have immigrants who are happy to live a low quality life, do shit jobs and have 7 kids.

On the other we have young anglo Saxons who don’t want to work hard, don’t want to marry, don’t want to have kids because they want to go on holidays. They are also unsure of what gender they are.

If white people were truly worried about these changes they’d be having 9 kids. The fact is having nice cars, nice clothes and ‘likes’ on Instagram ranks higher than their bloodline.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The only reason I can think of for the switch is because white birth rates are now declining vs Brown/Black so it is inevitable by 3 generations we are likely a minority.

On one hand we have immigrants who are happy to live a low quality life, do shit jobs and have 7 kids.

On the other we have young anglo Saxons who don’t want to work hard, don’t want to marry, don’t want to have kids because they want to go on holidays. They are also unsure of what gender they are.

If white people were truly worried about these changes they’d be having 9 kids. The fact is having nice cars, nice clothes and ‘likes’ on Instagram ranks higher than their bloodline.
True but the biggest reason Whites don't have kids is because they want to financially be able to afford them without being a drain on society. Other races don't care or don't even contemplate the future hardships and just require the government to support their many kids on welfare. The first scene in the movie Idiocracy points this out brilliantly although the movie uses a poor White guy as an example probably to make it palpable to liberals.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
True but the biggest reason Whites don't have kids is because they want to financially be able to afford them without being a drain on society. Other races don't care or don't even contemplate the future hardships and just require the government to support their many kids on welfare. The first scene in the movie Idiocracy points this out brilliantly although the movie uses a poor White guy as an example probably to make it palpable to liberals.

Agree.

Perhaps the question could be is this what kills civilisations? Depopulation once a certain quality of life level is achieved as having more kids becomes either to financially expensive or the lures of entertainment trap young people into living for themselves so they simply don’t end up starting a family.

I have single friends in their 40s and they still act like in their 20s. All claim they want to get married and have kids yet do absolutely zero towards ‘growing up’ and doing it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Agree.

Perhaps the question could be is this what kills civilisations? Depopulation once a certain quality of life level is achieved as having more kids becomes either to financially expensive or the lures of entertainment trap young people into living for themselves so they simply don’t end up starting a family.

I have single friends in their 40s and they still act like in their 20s. All claim they want to get married and have kids yet do absolutely zero towards ‘growing up’ and doing it.

And when several cities/countries are overrun by MENA, it will devolve into mudhuts again
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Imported "nuggets" also have declining birth rates.
Nonetheless all territories have to be reclaimed, which will eventually lead to a global conflict.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've noticed that about England. Hard to find a white person. Everyone is brown.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I've noticed that about England. Hard to find a white person. Everyone is brown.

London is fucked
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
No wonder joswift is depressed

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

How many children do you have?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
No wonder joswift is depressed

exactly

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!

As a brown person eat shit, but seriously Muslims and Hindus will turn your country to india. Latin America despite it's racial shit has a fraction of the problems countries in Europe have. You need a common religion.

I'm reading a book about the Crusades and it is just stomach turning hearing how Muslims are basically exactly like they were then. No signs of societal progress in any shape or form, meanwhile Christians are completely different than they were in the dark ages. We've become a modern day Jerusalem only we have no ability to fight back. Just wait until they find their Saladin.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Agree.

It's funny seeing all those people in their 40's and 50's "dating." That used to be something teenagers and early 20's did. Now, over the hill people are still looking for the "right person." If it has taken you that long to find someone you don't really want them to start with.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
How many children do you have?

One.

We wanted 2-3 but My wife was crazy ill the entire pregnancy. She had an elected C-section and my daughter was pulled out blue, not breathing and they had to work on her.

After that experience I told my wife I was fine with just one kid, didn’t want to risk harm to her or a baby. I gave her 3 opportunities (of a few months each one) but no second one happened so we moved on.

We have financially secured our daughter and her future children though so it’s not a question of money or help when it comes to her future family planning. I see many rich Boomers who have ‘fur babies’ for grandchildren (aka dogs). It’s as much their fault as it is their kids, they’ll have multi millions in property yet give nothing to their kids. In turn they get dogs as grandkids.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
British Empire: went from ruling over 25% of the world’s real estate to a nation of white cucks, feminists, and Third Worlders. Good going Churchill! Papa H cared about Britain more than you did, drunk retard!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
One.

We wanted 2-3 but My wife was crazy ill the entire pregnancy. She had an elected C-section and my daughter was pulled out blue, not breathing and they had to work on her.

After that experience I told my wife I was fine with just one kid, didn’t want to risk harm to her or a baby. I gave her 3 opportunities (of a few months each one) but no second one happened so we moved on.

We have financially secured our daughter and her future children though so it’s not a question of money or help when it comes to her future family planning. I see many rich Boomers who have ‘fur babies’ for grandchildren (aka dogs). It’s as much their fault as it is their kids, they’ll have multi millions in property yet give nothing to their kids. In turn they get dogs as grandkids.

Dogs and cats as substitute children.

Truth.

Peeps are wacky.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
British Empire: went from ruling over 25% of the world’s real estate to a nation of white cucks, feminists, and Third Worlders. Good going Churchill! Papa H cared about Britain more than you did, drunk retard!

The expense of WW1 and WW2 wiped out the Brits.

Then the Brits lost control of India and the good times were over.

No more pillaging the Indians for their country's wealth.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
The expense of WW1 and WW2 wiped out the Brits.

Then the Brits lost control of India and the good times were over.

No more pillaging the Indians for their country's wealth.

And it was the Brits and French who declared war on Germany because of their dispute with little, innocent Poland. Good going!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Is it a bad thing cuz I feel guilty being white?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Only 30 % whites left now in London = Even more Whites will emigrate the coming years, until it's 0 %

Whenever a region has a Mussie Majority , Whites are treated like shit and the region itself turns to shit

Rapes, Assaults, Robbery, Vandalism, Murder, Sharia-demands etc

Only place safe is away from each big city, living in the countryside, but even that will be eventually ruined

Soon England will be a Mussie-country

Q