Author Topic: Ass of Peace for New Year  (Read 23571 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Ass of Peace for New Year
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2024, 10:27:39 PM »
How do we know it isn't our own JPJ - If it is I think Matt would owe her a Huge apology.

"Jane" has a lifetime 0% success rate in "meeting up" with getbiggers in her world travels to the UK, Arizona, and and various other places "she" claims to have residences in or travels to, other than Walter and his other gimmick Les Grossman.

Furthermore, rich people don't own multiple residences in multiple cities [let alone COUNTRIES]. That's literally a delusional broke person's fantasy about rich people.

I know a married couple in my town that has a net worth of about $2.2M. They own a house [$800K], a cottage [$700K], and a small/mid-size apartment building [$700K].

They generate an income of about $60K per year on the apartment building, and with the husband's pension, have an income just north of $100K. That's pretty good for not having to do much work [they have good tenants], but they are very frugal. I know another married couple with a net worth closer to $3M. Same breakdown: house/cottage...but they own a small store. They are also extremely frugal.

Even millionaires in the $1-3M range are frugal. If they owned houses in multiple countries, they'd be broke carrying all those mortgages.

Mostly only billionaires [or double/triple digit millionaires] live like Jane claims to. Again, Jane's talk of her own wealth is that of how a broke person thinks a rich person lives.

Let's say you bought 8x $125K rentals [3-bedroom / 1-bathroom] in my city in 2012 for $1M:
Rent at the time would have been about $1,250/month = $10K monthly = $120K/year income.

After paying taxes, you're left with $84K = $7K/month, and that doesn't include property tax, consumption tax, etc.

Meaning, you could have a net worth of $1M in owned assets, and still only be generating $5-6K monthly after taxes.

Not to say that isn't comfortable - but my point is: that's why The Squadfather claimed to be some massive and successful beast and turned out to be some fat-ass living with family in a trailer near St. Louis.

If Jane could prove 10% of what she did, she would have done it already. Cellphone cameras are ubiquitous. It isn't hard to prove your lifts. Oh - and her 4.33s 40-yard dash. 🤣 😂 OH WAIT:

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

LOL!!!!
Right...Briana Williams might have something to say about that.

But anyway, my point is:

Even people who have a million / couple million, and are living off their cash, are generally still stretching their budgets.

I put my house on a line of credit so I could pay it off fast. I also buy gift cards from people [$175 for a $250 gift card or prepaid card = 30% savings]. I buy food in bulk, etc, and my costs are literally $1,250 CAD  monthly.

Everything I own generates me income. Even IF Jane owns multiple houses - what a dumbass! $1M can generate a MINIMUM of $50K per year, and THAT is what actual people with $1M to $5M do. They don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries.  ::) That's just a delusional view of wealthy people that poor people have.

Genius Jane has $2M in houses, which could be making her $100K per year, yet works as a nurse in Chicago for some reason.

LOL.

I've been comfortably living off my savings since 2016.

I'm perfectly fine with verifying $1M of my net worth to Ron or OneMoreRep. I don't feel the need to share it with losers like Walter Sobchak who literally said my actual LIFT VIDEOS were bullshit. Lmao...yeah, video evidence isn't evidence.  ::) What a dumb shit.

Anyway, Jane doesn't have any money, and will never prove any of it. And if she does have $2M in houses to lounge around in, "she" is a moron. LOL @ losing out on min. $100K annual income on houses she can't even possibly be at most of the time. Haha. Utter dumbass delusional view of rich people that poor people have.

Just like how she claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash and 11.11s 100m sprint Only someone who DOESN'T RUN would make such a claim. As you need to at least know enough about a sport to *lie* about it. Jane wasn't even aware that the claim she made hasn't even been achieved yet by ANY woman. 🤣

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2024, 12:41:09 AM »

It was meant as a Piss take to those on here that disbelieve
Jane is 1, a real person &  2, A Female.

I don't know who you think I am - yes I've seen pic's & vids of Jane
& communicate regularly with her, yep she's a fine looking woman.

illuminati, it's sad seeing you conned by this. Just be aware you may be simping to an account that could very well be ran by a man.

But as I've said - JustPlaneJane could possibly be a woman. Nothing that would be considered evidence beyond a reasonable doubt has been posted by JPJ yet to prove they are a woman - at least not to my knowledge. But THAT is possible. I'll give "her" that.

You've even compared her to yourself. That comparison is hardly analogous: probably a solid half dozen or dozen credible Getbiggers can verify who you are, illuminati. The only people claiming to have met Jane are a bunch of gimmicks verifying one another. I.e., Walter Sobchak and Les Grossman. They even dragged Krankenstein into the con, but he later distanced himself from it when he realized it was an obvious lie, and would impact his credibility. Hence he said he didn't want to talk about it, and dropped the subject.

He knew he was busted.  There was never a "Chicago Area" meeting of Getbiggers, and Krankenstein was asked to say he was there to give the Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane/ Les Grossman series of gimmicks some credibility.

None of the three have ever posted any video evidence. You have three gimmicks all referencing one another, lol.

But look - let's say JustPlaneJane IS a woman.  That's fine. I mean...big deal.

But let's address this, illuminati - don't dodge me here, or attack me. Address this:

In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

^ As I said, the current world record for a 40-yard dash by  a woman is held by Briana Williams, who ran it in 4.45s.

The fastest male 40 is 4.11s by Christian Coleman, and USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s in 2018.

Only 14 male NFL players have ran it that fast in the history of the league.

Yet Jane did this after track practice, while tired, at age 18, and did this some time between ~1990 and ~2000, when the female record was much slower?

Also, the average female world record sprinter between 50m and 800m have an average age of 28 years 2 months old.

So Jane somehow got a world record a full TEN YEARS younger than the average female sprinter's prime, and is only 5% slower than the current male world record, when ALL female sprints are on average 10% slower than men?

Jane is the ONLY exception, illuminati? Really?

Also, the WR female time in the 50m is Irina Privalova.

My point is this, illuminati:

JustPlaneJane's 40-yard dash claim is not just a lie - it's a MASSIVE lie. It's on par with what Mr. Orange [Tim Roth] was trying to pass off to Nice Guy Eddie [Chris Penn] in the movie Reservoir Dogs.

It's not JUST a lie - it's absolute monumental horseshit. And I don't care WHAT you claim to come back with, illuminati - you KNOW it's a lie.

It's a true "Gotcha" moment for anyone assigning the JustPlaneJane gimmick any credibility.

Now, illuminati, THINK ABOUT THIS:

That massive post above by Jane is ALL absolute provable bullshit, and you know it.

Now, are you telling me that - knowing damn well Jane is lying there - that it doesn't give you ANY pause for thought about "her" credibility?

None whatsoever?

Really?

So JustPlaneJane spouted a MASSIVE and provable obvious lie, and that doesn't give you ANY reason to question the JPJ account in any other way?

If someone came on here and made a realistic sounding post [not an obvious trolling post, or, say an April Fool's Day post] claiming to bench press 850, you wouldn't look at that poster with slightly more skepticism?

You wouldn't have the introspection to say "This person is a massive liar"?

You would have no problem carrying on with someone who lied to your face like that?

That should be a MASSIVE red flag for you, illuminati. You should assume all of her posts are suspect after attempting to pass off such obvious bullshit as fact.

Clearly JustPlaneJane wasn't even AWARE of what the female world record is. Which begs the question: if Jane IS an elite sprinter, wouldn't she be smart enough to not make SUCH an egregious claim?? That's on par with claiming an 850 bench press! It literally has never happened, and only a person who doesn't lift at all would make such a claim. The person would either be an idiot, or, conversely, Jane thinks anyone who *believes her* is an idiot.

My guess is she just had no clue what the female records were. Also, it's a mistake a man would make - as 4.33s is a massive claim, but is slightly possible for a man. Hence why I think Jane is a man - as JPJ was thinking about sprint times in male terms.

It would be like a woman claiming to bench 550. That's a LOT of weight, but it's at least *possible* for a man. But NO woman has ever done it. I think JPJ was thinking that a 4.33s 40-yard dash is fast, but hadn't contemplated its literally *impossible* for a woman. I.e., Jane was thinking in male terms.

Only when called out, did Jane have an "Oh fuck!" moment [as in - JPJ didn't realize the absurdity of the lie, as JPJ was thinking in male terms].

Again, a 550 bench is a massive claim, but only becomes complete bullshit if claimed by a woman. While a man *could* bench press 550, no woman ever has. But Jane didn't think of that, and was caught.

If JustPlaneJane WAS an elite sprinter, "she" would have not made such a ludicrous claim.

When you consider that JPJ's 40-yard dash claim calls into question whether or not she even sprints AT ALL, then her entire identity is called into question.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2024, 12:43:15 AM »
illuminati, it's sad seeing you conned by this. Just be aware you may be simping to an account that could very well be ran by a man.

But as I've said - JustPlaneJane could possibly be a woman. Nothing that would be considered evidence beyond a reasonable doubt has been posted by JPJ yet to prove they are a woman - at least not to my knowledge. But THAT is possible. I'll give "her" that.

You've even compared her to yourself. That comparison is hardly analogous: probably a solid half dozen or dozen credible Getbiggers can verify who you are, illuminati. The only people claiming to have met Jane are a bunch of gimmicks verifying one another. I.e., Walter Sobchak and Les Grossman. They even dragged Krankenstein into the con, but he later distanced himself from it when he realized it was an obvious lie, and would impact his credibility. Hence he said he didn't want to talk about it, and dropped the subject.

He knew he was busted.  There was never a "Chicago Area" meeting of Getbiggers, and Krankenstein was asked to say he was there to give the Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane/ Les Grossman series of gimmicks some credibility.

None of the three have ever posted any video evidence. You have three gimmicks all referencing one another, lol.

But let's address this, illuminati - don't dodge me here, or attack me. Address this:

^ As I said, the current world record for a 40-yard dash by  a woman is held by Briana Williams, who ran it in 4.45s.

The fastest male 40 is 4.11s by Christian Coleman, and USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s in 2018.

Yet Jane did this after track practice, while tired, at age 18, and did this some time between ~1990 and ~2000, when the female record was much slower?

Also, the average female world record sprinter between 50m and 800m have an average age of 28 years 2 months old.

So Jane somehow got a world record a full TEN YEARS younger than the average female sprinter's prime, and is only 5% slower than the current male world record, when ALL female sprints are on average 10% slower than men?

JustPlaneJane's 40-yard dash claim is not just a lie - it's a MASSIVE lie. It's on par with what Mr. Orange [Tim Roth] was trying to pass off to Nice Guy Eddie [Chris Penn] in Reservoir Dogs.

It's not JUST a lie - it's absolute monumental horseshit. And I don't care WHAT you claim to come back with, illuminati - you KNOW it's a lie.

It's a true "Gotcha" moment for anyone assigning the JustPlaneJane gimmick any credibility.

That massive post above by Jane is ALL absolute provable bullshit, and you know it.

Now, are you telling me that - knowing damn well Jane is lying there - that it doesn't give you ANY pause for thought about "her" credibility?

None whatsoever?

Really?

So JustPlaneJane spouted a MASSIVE and provable obvious lie, and that doesn't give you ANY reason to question the JPJ account in any other way?

If someone came on here and made a realistic sounding post [not an obvious trolling post, or, say an April Fool's Day post], you wouldn't look at that poster with slightly more skepticism?

That should be a MASSIVE red flag for you, illuminati. You should assume all of her posts are suspect after attempting to pass off such obvious bullshit as fact.

Clearly JustPlaneJane wasn't even AWARE of what the female world record is. Which begs the question: if Jane IS an elite sprinter, wouldn't she be smart enough to not make SUCH an egregious claim?? That's on par with claiming an 850 bench press! It literally has never happened, and only a person who doesn't lift at all would make such a claim. The person would either be an idiot, or, conversely, Jane thinks anyone who *believes her* is an idiot.

My guess is she just had no clue what the female records were. Also, it's a mistake a man would make - as 4.33s is a massive claim, but is slightly possible for a man. Hence why I think Jane is a man - as JPJ was thinking about sprint times in male terms.

It would be like a woman claiming to bench 550. That's a LOT of weight, but it's at least *possible* for a man. But NO woman has ever done it. I think JPJ was thinking that a 4.33s 40-yard dash is fast, but hadn't contemplated its literally *impossible* for a woman. I.e., Jane was thinking in male terms.

Only when called out, did Jane have an "Oh fuck!" moment [as in - JPJ didn't realize the absurdity of the lie, as JPJ was thinking in male terms].

Again, a 550 bench is a massive claim, but only becomes complete bullshit if claimed by a woman. While a man *could* bench press 550, no woman ever has. But Jane didn't think of that, and was caught.

If JustPlaneJane WAS an elite sprinter, "she" would have not made such a ludicrous claim.

When you consider that JPJ's 40-yard dash claim calls into question whether or not she even sprints AT ALL, then her entire identity is called into question.

It would be like someone claiming

Matt easing himself back into posting after a short break away

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2024, 01:15:07 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Thank you for telling me about low-dose gear cycles, joswift.

Big Ro also claimed sub-500mg weekly doses. I always assumed competitors ran GRAMS. People eat crap diets, as you said.

I only ever wanted mild improvements to my appearance [e.g., gain 10- to 20-b while being slightly harder], hence never needed to run much. But I had NO IDEA actual successful competitors like yourself run low doses [but make up for it with diet consistency]. So you opened my eyes there.  :)

Dave Pulcinella told me 3g/week is considered low at the National level!! I always thought top bodybuilders ran 1.5g to 5g. Didn't Nasser popularize 10g/week around 1996? diet. IMO, you can get a lot stronger on sub-standard calories, but not much BIGGER. And I hate to eat. Something Walter Sobchak has a hard time believing. Not everyone wants to be eating and shitting all day. Not everyone wants to be 220+. I walk around at 185, and jump to 205 on a wee bit of gear, probably 16% body fat the whole time.

I fail to see why this is hard to believe.  ???
Anyway, I take it as a compliment that Walter thinks I'm using a lot [or at ALL].

With my physique, I can easily claim natural status - why even publicly admit go being a gear user and lie, when I can just claim natural completely? Dorian has an incentive to downplay his gear use. What incentive do I have, when I could claim natural, given my size? Yes, I jump up 20-lb running some gear. Isn't that the point?

Anyway, you are absolutely correct. But I hate eating, so I'm back to strength training - I'm much smaller than I was on-cycle...yet much stronger.  ;D But I accept that.

Back to JustPlaneJane's claim - as Hulkotron pointed out:
The world record female 50m sprint is 5.96s held by Irina Privalova. That's a speed of 8.39m/s. Yet Jane ran 40 yards [36.576 metres] in 4.33s, which is a speed of 8.45m/s. That's a faster speed than Irina, and longer sprints are ran in faster times because more time is spent at top speed. Jane is the only record holder who doesn't hold the pattern seen in every other sprint record in human history. 🙄

On that note, using you [joswift] as an example:

I suppose you could be bullshitting me. Maybe you are running 1g weekly. But even if you smudged your figures slightly, I have no reason to disbelieve you [IMO, you are health-conscious, married with family...you have good reason to use lower amounts of gear].

But what you said is *believable* [albeit, I was initially surprised - but take that as a COMPLIMENT...you have a great physique!]. What JustPlaneJane claimed is complete BS. I just want illuminati to see that - clearly, JPJ is a liar. A female liar? Possibly. But certainly a liar, and IMO, any of Jane's claims should be treated with skepticism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2024, 01:42:59 AM »
"Jane" has a lifetime 0% success rate in "meeting up" with getbiggers in her world travels to the UK, Arizona, and and various other places "she" claims to have residences in or travels to, other than Walter and his other gimmick Les Grossman.

Furthermore, rich people don't own multiple residences in multiple cities [let alone COUNTRIES]. That's literally a delusional broke person's fantasy about rich people.

I know a married couple in my town that has a net worth of about $2.2M. They own a house [$800K], a cottage [$700K], and a small/mid-size apartment building [$700K].

They generate an income of about $60K per year on the apartment building, and with the husband's pension, have an income just north of $100K. That's pretty good for not having to do much work [they have good tenants], but they are very frugal. I know another married couple with a net worth closer to $3M. Same breakdown: house/cottage...but they own a small store. They are also extremely frugal.

Even millionaires in the $1-3M range are frugal. If they owned houses in multiple countries, they'd be broke carrying all those mortgages.

Mostly only billionaires [or double/triple digit millionaires] live like Jane claims to. Again, Jane's talk of her own wealth is that of how a broke person thinks a rich person lives.

Let's say you bought 8x $125K rentals [3-bedroom / 1-bathroom] in my city in 2012 for $1M:
Rent at the time would have been about $1,250/month = $10K monthly = $120K/year income.

After paying taxes, you're left with $84K = $7K/month, and that doesn't include property tax, consumption tax, etc.

Meaning, you could have a net worth of $1M in owned assets, and still only be generating $5-6K monthly after taxes.

Not to say that isn't comfortable - but my point is: that's why The Squadfather claimed to be some massive and successful beast and turned out to be some fat-ass living with family in a trailer near St. Louis.

If Jane could prove 10% of what she did, she would have done it already. Cellphone cameras are ubiquitous. It isn't hard to prove your lifts. Oh - and her 4.33s 40-yard dash. 🤣 😂 OH WAIT:

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

Even people who have a million / couple million, and are living off their cash, are generally still stretching their budgets.

I put my house on a line of credit so I could pay it off fast. I also buy gift cards from people [$175 for a $250 gift card or prepaid card = 30% savings]. I buy food in bulk, etc, and my costs are literally $1,250 CAD  monthly.

Everything I own generates me income. Even IF Jane owns multiple houses - what a dumbass! $1M can generate a MINIMUM of $50K per year, and THAT is what actual people with $1M to $5M do. They don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries.  ::) That's just a delusional view of wealthy people that poor people have.

Genius Jane has $2M in houses, which could be making her $100K per year, yet works as a nurse in Chicago for some reason.

LOL.

I'm perfectly fine with verifying $1M of my net worth to Ron or OneMoreRep. I don't feel the need to share it with losers like Walter Sobchak who literally said my actual LIFT VIDEOS were bullshit. Lmao...yeah, video evidence isn't evidence.  ::) What a dumb shit.

Anyway, Jane doesn't have any money, and will never prove any of it. And if she does have $2M in houses to lounge around in, "she" is a moron. LOL @ losing out on min. $100K annual income on houses she can't even possibly be at most of the time. Haha. Utter dumbass delusional view of rich people that poor people have.

Just like how she claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash and 11.11s 100m sprint Only someone who DOESN'T RUN would make such a claim. As you need to at least know enough about a sport to *lie* about it. Jane wasn't even aware that the claim she made hasn't even been achieved yet by ANY woman. 🤣

This
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2024, 03:03:16 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2024, 03:05:55 AM »

:D

MattC goes hard or not at all, no half-measures.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2024, 03:35:52 AM »
bit 'o bounce

Damn. That’s real, real nice

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2024, 03:52:33 AM »

On that note, using you [joswift] as an example:

I suppose you could be bullshitting me. Maybe you are running 1g weekly. But even if you smudged your figures slightly, I have no reason to disbelieve you [IMO, you are health-conscious, married with family...you have good reason to use lower amounts of gear].

300mgs prop and 400mgs of mast a week was my last contest cycle maximum

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2024, 05:36:26 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2024, 05:45:36 AM »

JustPlaneJane's 40-yard dash claim is not just a lie - it's a MASSIVE lie. It's on par with what Mr. Orange [Tim Roth] was trying to pass off to Nice Guy Eddie [Chris Penn] in the movie Reservoir Dogs.

None whatsoever?

Really?

If someone came on here and made a realistic sounding post [not an obvious trolling post, or, say an April Fool's Day post] claiming to bench press 850, you wouldn't look at that poster with slightly more skepticism?

You would have no problem carrying on with someone who lied to your face like that?

This
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2024, 08:28:59 AM »

None whatsoever?

Really?

Hello Matt - What's you're problem?

It's quite simple for me - If Jane is a fake account as you claim So what
How does that impact my life in anyway ?

THIS IS ONLINE STUFF NOT REAL WORLD STUFF - there is a huge difference,
Well there is to me.
Yet you appear totally consumed by it - Step off the internet & let it go
it's affecting you badly.

Do you not have a real world life & friends you can talk to / associate with.
STOP being obsessed with what you say is 1 or 3 fake accounts - You're
coming across as deranged & being haunted by by them - yet you say they
are Fake accounts - STOP responding to them then.

It's that Simple.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2024, 09:08:35 AM »
Matt just posted a four page rant on facebook saying illuminati is a gimmick
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2024, 09:37:25 AM »
First I was a man. Wrong.

Then I was Walter. Wrong.

Then I took steroids to bench press 200 lbs and paid $5,000 to participate in a strongman event. Oooops, sorry that was little Matty retard, not me.

And now I’m a nurse. Wrong.

The crybaby Matt Canning will claim anything to keep from accepting the fact that I am superior to his weak little broke bitch ass in every way. It’s laughable that a retard who has never left his mommy’s house thinks he knows how people live in other parts of the world.

My garages are worth more than the entire real estate “portfolio” the deadbeat, white trash, inbred, brokeass Canning family will ever own. What a joke.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2024, 10:15:58 AM »
matt, i know you have cognitive issues, so ill summarize simply, JPJ just cut off your small balls and pushed them down your throat.

Now then, back to the topic of this thread - ass of peace

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2024, 11:33:02 AM »
Matt just posted a four page rant on facebook saying illuminati is a gimmick

Oh I'm a Gimmick am I -  :D ;D :D :D ;D
Wonder why he posted it on BookFace & not on Here -

Hey Matt - have you thought perhaps I am Jane & Walter & Les ??   ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2024, 11:34:55 AM »

Hello Matt - What's you're problem?

It's quite simple for me - If Jane is a fake account as you claim So what
How does that impact my life in anyway ?

THIS IS ONLINE STUFF NOT REAL WORLD STUFF - there is a huge difference,
Well there is to me.
Yet you appear totally consumed by it - Step off the internet & let it go
it's affecting you badly.

Do you not have a real world life & friends you can talk to / associate with.
STOP being obsessed with what you say is 1 or 3 fake accounts - You're
coming across as deranged & being haunted by by them - yet you say they
are Fake accounts - STOP responding to them then.

It's that Simple.

you're = you are

Look into it

Hope this helps
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2024, 11:39:54 AM »
you're = you are

Look into it

Hope this helps

Thanks - NOW FUCK OFF -

LOOK INTO IT
;D

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2024, 11:48:40 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2024, 01:18:08 PM »
Thanks - NOW FUCK OFF -

LOOK INTO IT
;D

WHAT IS YOU ARE PROBLEM?
Q

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2024, 02:03:43 PM »
Time to Un-gay this thread  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2024, 02:09:07 PM »
Great post Chidoman

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2024, 03:30:09 PM »
WHAT IS YOU ARE PROBLEM?

YOU ARE - YOU DAFT SAUSAGE   ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2024, 05:06:21 PM »

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

LOL.

You ever think it’s a troll job and they’re all just fucking with you?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2024, 05:07:30 PM »

LOL!!!!

But anyway, my point is:

LOL.

Right.
Q