Author Topic: Like father like son..  (Read 762 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Like father like son..
« on: January 10, 2024, 01:31:15 PM »
GOP Lawmakers Confront Hunter Biden at Contempt Hearing: ‘You Have No Balls’

Republican lawmakers confronted Hunter Biden at Wednesday’s hearing to hold him in contempt of Congress for defying a congressional subpoena.

In what appeared to be a public relations stunt, Hunter Biden, along with his lawyer, Abbe Lowell, and so-called “sugar brother,” Kevin Morris, showed up at the hearing.

Congressional leaders could have sent the House Sergeant at Arms to arrest and detain Hunter for failing to comply with a subpoena.

“You are the epitome of white privilege…You have no balls…I think Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now, and go to jail,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said, directing her gaze towards the president’s son:

Hunter and his posse immediately left the hearing when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) began to speak. “[He] sits here with a smug look on his face and runs away when it’s my turn to talk,” she said.

“He can’t even face my words as I was about to speak to him,” she said. “What a coward.”

Greene previously displayed a photo of Hunter having sex on a blown-up piece of cardboard:

Hunter and his posse immediately left the hearing when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) began to speak. “[He] sits here with a smug look on his face and runs away when it’s my turn to talk,” she said.

“He can’t even face my words as I was about to speak to him,” she said. “What a coward.”

Greene previously displayed a photo of Hunter having sex on a blown-up piece of cardboard:

A majority of Democrat voters say Hunter Biden should comply with the House impeachment inquiry’s lawful subpoena, appearing for both a closed-door deposition and a public testimony. If he does not, he should be prosecuted, a Harvard Caps/Harris poll revealed:

All partisans said Hunter Biden should comply with a closed-door deposition.
A majority say Joe Biden’s Department of Justice should prosecute Hunter Biden for not appearing.
House investigators announced they would probe the Biden family in November 2022. They later revealed Joe Biden received money from James and Hunter Biden. They also showed that nine additional Biden family members received payments from the family’s foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

More evidence against Joe Biden can be found here and here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/10/gop-lawmakers-confront-hunter-biden-at-contempt-hearing-you-have-no-balls/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Like father like son..
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 02:35:28 PM »
GOP Lawmakers Confront Hunter Biden at Contempt Hearing: ‘You Have No Balls’

Republican lawmakers confronted Hunter Biden at Wednesday’s hearing to hold him in contempt of Congress for defying a congressional subpoena.

In what appeared to be a public relations stunt, Hunter Biden, along with his lawyer, Abbe Lowell, and so-called “sugar brother,” Kevin Morris, showed up at the hearing.

Congressional leaders could have sent the House Sergeant at Arms to arrest and detain Hunter for failing to comply with a subpoena.

“You are the epitome of white privilege…You have no balls…I think Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now, and go to jail,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said, directing her gaze towards the president’s son:

A majority of Democrat voters say Hunter Biden should comply with the House impeachment inquiry’s lawful subpoena, appearing for both a closed-door deposition and a public testimony. If he does not, he should be prosecuted, a Harvard Caps/Harris poll revealed:

All partisans said Hunter Biden should comply with a closed-door deposition.
A majority say Joe Biden’s Department of Justice should prosecute Hunter Biden for not appearing.
House investigators announced they would probe the Biden family in November 2022. They later revealed Joe Biden received money from James and Hunter Biden. They also showed that nine additional Biden family members received payments from the family’s foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

More evidence against Joe Biden can be found here and here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/10/gop-lawmakers-confront-hunter-biden-at-contempt-hearing-you-have-no-balls/

Crazy how he can be under subpoena, violate it, then walk right in the room as an "f you" with zero consequences. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 04:02:46 PM »
Crazy how he can be under subpoena, violate it, then walk right in the room as an "f you" with zero consequences.

Privileged behavior.

He's acted like this the entire time.
Y

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:18:43 PM »
 If they drag this out till after the elections pops can’t give him a pardon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 05:14:44 PM »
Privileged behavior.

He's acted like this the entire time.

Hmm wonder who Hunter's role model is...? Hint, it is not his dad.  Trump maybe? Trump acts like he firmly believes he is privileged every single day, both in court and not. In fact, he is so privileged he cannot be held accountable for crimes he committed unless the Senate impeached him first... or so he and his attorneys claim.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 05:32:03 PM »
Hmm wonder who Hunter's role model is...? Hint, it is not his dad.  Trump maybe? Trump acts like he firmly believes he is privileged every single day, both in court and not. In fact, he is so privileged he cannot be held accountable for crimes he committed unless the Senate impeached him first... or so he and his attorneys claim.  ::)

I firmly believe you’re mental and the TDS set you over the edge

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 07:04:12 PM »
I firmly believe you’re mental and the TDS set you over the edge

Thanks for the diagnosis, doctor nobody.  ;) It is BDS in your case. Did someone take down all the mirrors in your house?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 07:05:56 PM »
Thanks for the diagnosis, doctor nobody.  ;) BTW did someone take down all the mirrors in your house?

That made no sense whatsoever. Seek help

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 07:10:35 PM »
That made no sense whatsoever. Seek help

I fixed my post for clarity. Of course you don't have TDS as you would define it except that you are obviously deranged when it comes to all things Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2024, 07:54:38 PM »
I fixed my post for clarity. Of course you don't have TDS as you would define it except that you are obviously deranged when it comes to all things Trump.

Actually I’m not. I just know right from wrong

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2024, 10:20:39 PM »

That about sums it up. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2024, 10:45:57 AM »

Getbig is great because you can get life advice from people are demonstrably nuts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2024, 11:33:33 AM »

Getbig is great because you can get life advice from people are demonstrably nuts.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2024, 11:44:50 AM »

It is good that you know right from wrong. What does that have to do with you spending an inordinate amount of time looking for dirt on others, especially President Biden and other Democrats and folks who you deem to be liberals, while at the same time obsessively defending Trump. Derangement works both ways.  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2024, 12:34:04 PM »

Good answer
& exactly right.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2024, 02:06:11 PM »
Hunter = like a BOSS.   Poor little MTG couldn't stop whining that he didn't stay to her.   :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 02:30:38 PM »
Hunter = like a BOSS.   Poor little MTG couldn't stop whining that he didn't stay to her.   :D
"BOSS" ha! No boss I know runs away like that little fagg ot did.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2024, 02:41:59 PM »
"BOSS" ha! No boss I know runs away like that little fagg ot did.

You don't know any, so there's that.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2024, 03:00:58 PM »
You don't know any, so there's that.
I know plenty. Hunter is a pussy, funny to see him tuck tail and run from a woman.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2024, 03:56:56 PM »
I know plenty. Hunter is a pussy, funny to see him tuck tail and run from a woman.

Pretty sure he just didn't want to waste time on a liar.  But whatever helps you sleep at night.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 09:58:59 AM »
Pretty sure he just didn't want to waste time on a liar.  But whatever helps you sleep at night.
HUGE feather in MTG’s hat. Lovin’ it! She’s now officially a rock star!
T