Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53234 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1375 on: January 20, 2024, 03:16:06 PM »
Bullshit the video is exactly what I said even fucking Josh admitted it

You said you walked through his punches. You did not.

You’re said you suffered no damage, you did.

You took him down and didn’t know what to do after. The ref should have stood you two back up because if those “blows” you were reigning down on him were causing damage they would have called the fight.

Clegg’s gym must have paid off the ref  right? What team were you associated with at the time?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1376 on: January 20, 2024, 03:17:23 PM »
BRIAN

YOU had no one in your corner

you had not trained in an MMA gym correct?

hence no corner and no support
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: January 20, 2024, 03:19:27 PM »
I dont think he cleared it up properly

Thing is, after winning about 3 fights he would have been left alone unless of course he fought the weakest first and worked his way up the rankings.

Sounds more like he got beat up every day as he was the school nerd

He has had his head down more toilets than hes had his ass on them and that in itself is no mean feat bearing in mind his chronic crohns

he said he fought them all and moved up the next year and the year after as he ran out of people to fight

he  has never been hurt or pinged in a fight. he implied he has never been beaten

he also claimed he wrasslef at 140 a 280 lb bloke and held his own. however gsp WOULDNT DO THE SAME AGAINST hankins

Poor dude is nuts.

When Hankins first started his nonsense Jeff you posted some idiot in a boxing ring with a real boxer talking crap. He was getting beat up still acting like he wasn’t. You pegged Hankins as a clone to this guy and you were right.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1378 on: January 20, 2024, 03:20:06 PM »
Bhanky is a fraud and a lousy wrestler.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: January 20, 2024, 03:20:46 PM »
I don't need to argue with you I eat a pound of beef a day you dumb fuck I have steak almost everyday for either lunch or dinner if not I am eating hamburger but I am eating beef every day
7 times you mention steak in over 3 years

Lots of cobbler and dirt food

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: January 20, 2024, 03:24:31 PM »
I eat meat every single meal and I have done so for 30 straight years other than breakfast it is primarily beef
I don't need to argue with you I eat a pound of beef a day you dumb fuck I have steak almost everyday for either lunch or dinner if not I am eating hamburger but I am eating beef every day

every meal or every day?

Listen dickhead, we have seen your plates of gruel and cobbler not once have you posted a photo of a piece of steak

Stop fucking lying, you live on junk

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1381 on: January 20, 2024, 03:52:54 PM »
every meal or every day?

Listen dickhead, we have seen your plates of gruel and cobbler not once have you posted a photo of a piece of steak

He did once....but it was fucking so horribly cooked. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1382 on: January 20, 2024, 03:54:21 PM »
Lovely french toast

still the gayest campest thing i have seen on here

other than that weird bloke who put his wifes thong up his arse and photod it for a group of men he doesnt know
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1383 on: January 20, 2024, 03:58:02 PM »
every meal or every day?

I literally do not consider anything without meat a meal and I eat 4-5 meals a day sometimes but at least 3. I have pork in the am. I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years. For fuck sake this last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday. I even put some beef ribs in it. One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it. Where the fuck do you think I get my protein? I eat pork and beef all day everyday with some occasional chicken and seafood. In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1384 on: January 20, 2024, 04:00:04 PM »

Big BHank, question, what do you put your combat sports record at? If possible, please break down record by category, eg - Wrestling, MMA, etc....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: January 20, 2024, 04:24:35 PM »
I literally do not consider anything without meat a meal and I eat 4-5 meals a day sometimes but at least 3. I have pork in the am. I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years. For fuck sake this last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday. I even put some beef ribs in it. One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it. Where the fuck do you think I get my protein? I eat pork and beef all day everyday with some occasional chicken and seafood. In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day.

More lies , 2lbs of steak.

You said you were eating Cans of tuna in college

Bullshit

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1386 on: January 20, 2024, 04:24:57 PM »

classic hankins. I will deal with the bits in bold..
I literally do not consider anything without meat a meal
this piece of Semhanktics enables Lyin Bri to argue that HIS definition of 'a mea;' may differ from everyone elses. So therefore he is not lying we have misunderstood.

I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years.
this piece of Semhanktics enables Bullshit Briana to move th egoalposts away as a 'new fact' and hope nobody picks up on it. BUT he has gone from - I eat beef with every meal for 30 years. To I eat beef every day for 30 years. to i eat a pound of red meat every day. He takes us away from the oroignal embellishment waters it down and represents it as 'the new truth'.

last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday.

In this effort to divert Semhanktics comes into play again. He over-eggs the pudding by claiming this is standard protocol. And hopes we will forget the sushi pictures he put up recently.

One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it.

More classic Semhanktics strategy from the slapheaded sociopath. Here he is doing what many conmen and frauds do they include uneccessary detail in an attempt to validate what they say as he 'clearly knows of what he speaks'. At no point prior to this post did he mention anything other than a beef chilli. now its seafood and chicken too.

Where the fuck do you think I get my protein?
at this stage our fraudulent fcuk wit goes all in with wide-eyed incredulity that anyone can doubt this beacon of honesty- despite being proven to be a liar. The answer to the question by the way turned out to be 'from a tramps cock'.

And we finish with this beauty

In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day
Another classic Semhanktics tactic. He references an event or series of events that he can not prove and we cannot disprove. It is amazing that this student was eating 250gm of protein daily as a student whose mother could only give him hotdogs. This is before his pederast father died and left him his money. But he had the money to buy 14lb of steak a week as a student. We can file tjhis undwer his ability to squat 405lbs every day- all while wrassling at the higest level and put on. 30 lbs of muscle. This is a man who cannot go a day without flashing his rick doot to strangers, completely unsolicited on the internet. However he has no photos of his transformation at all. None. Not a single record of any of his triumphs which for a bragadocious fantasist like him is again beyond believablitly to have any credence at all.

B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1387 on: January 20, 2024, 04:27:04 PM »
More lies , 2lbs of steak.

You said you were eating Cans of tuna in college

Bullshit

Absolute bs by Fraud Hankins.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1388 on: January 20, 2024, 04:36:24 PM »
this piece of Semhanktics enables Lyin Bri to argue that HIS definition of 'a meal;' may differ from everyone elses. So therefore he is not lying we have misunderstood.

[snip]

at this stage our fraudulent fcuk wit goes all in with wide-eyed incredulity that anyone can doubt this beacon of honesty- despite being proven to be a liar. The answer to the question by the way turned out to be 'from a tramps cock'.

All excellent stuff, and is to be added as premium evidence to the casefile prepared earlier by delon

But this bit here made me PMSL!!  ;D

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1389 on: January 20, 2024, 04:36:48 PM »
I saw French toast beer in Trader Joe’s and thought of Hanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: January 20, 2024, 04:38:27 PM »
Brian has bragged about a diet of junk food for the last three years

"Sugar is a superfood"

Fuck him.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: January 20, 2024, 05:25:20 PM »

NY Strip in a crock pot?

Bro...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1392 on: January 20, 2024, 05:44:18 PM »
Well done?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: January 20, 2024, 05:48:20 PM »
are you sure it wasnt something he had shit out?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1394 on: January 20, 2024, 06:22:56 PM »
I saw French toast beer in Trader Joe’s and thought of Hanky.

i was at dennys a couple weeks ago w the wife... i asked her what she was having and she replies, "some nice french toast".. i fuckin almost died laughing haha........ i was in home depot lol,  the greeters name was brian, and he had downs... guess who i thought of!?? smh

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1395 on: January 20, 2024, 06:30:38 PM »
How did you afford 14 lbs of steak a week in college bhanks?

NY Strip in a crock pot?

Bro...

x2 this also must be elaborated on

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1396 on: January 20, 2024, 06:37:10 PM »
How did you afford 14 lbs of steak a week in college bhanks?

x2 this also must be elaborated on

he was the enforcer for the frat house.

his payment

2lb of steak per day every day even holidays.
they never missed a payment. they daren't. they created tjhis beast. he cannot be put in the lamp now- the genie is out and about to be unleashed- bleeding anus and cartoon dogs allowing.
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1397 on: January 20, 2024, 06:39:12 PM »

You do mean plyometrics right?

High risk for injury at your age.

I don't think it is at all.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1398 on: January 20, 2024, 07:26:36 PM »
every meal or every day?

French Toast is Nice! but includes no beef.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1399 on: January 20, 2024, 07:34:26 PM »
this piece of Semhanktics enables Lyin Bri to argue that HIS definition of 'a mea;' may differ from everyone elses. So therefore he is not lying we have misunderstood.

I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years.
this piece of Semhanktics enables Bullshit Briana to move th egoalposts away as a 'new fact' and hope nobody picks up on it. BUT he has gone from - I eat beef with every meal for 30 years. To I eat beef every day for 30 years. to i eat a pound of red meat every day. He takes us away from the oroignal embellishment waters it down and represents it as 'the new truth'.

last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday.

In this effort to divert Semhanktics comes into play again. He over-eggs the pudding by claiming this is standard protocol. And hopes we will forget the sushi pictures he put up recently.

One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it.

More classic Semhanktics strategy from the slapheaded sociopath. Here he is doing what many conmen and frauds do they include uneccessary detail in an attempt to validate what they say as he 'clearly knows of what he speaks'. At no point prior to this post did he mention anything other than a beef chilli. now its seafood and chicken too.

And we finish with this beauty

In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day
Another classic Semhanktics tactic. He references an event or series of events that he can not prove and we cannot disprove. It is amazing that this student was eating 250gm of protein daily as a student whose mother could only give him hotdogs. This is before his pederast father died and left him his money. But he had the money to buy 14lb of steak a week as a student. We can file tjhis undwer his ability to squat 405lbs every day- all while wrassling at the higest level and put on. 30 lbs of muscle. This is a man who cannot go a day without flashing his rick doot to strangers, completely unsolicited on the internet. However he has no photos of his transformation at all. None. Not a single record of any of his triumphs which for a bragadocious fantasist like him is again beyond believablitly to have any credence at all.

This analysis totally nails Hanky!  I particularly like the "over eggs the pudding" reference and the nonfalsifiable kicker.  You must have dealt with lots of frauds, liars and con men.