Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53493 times)

delon

• Getbig III
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2024, 03:12:53 PM »
Can we get a dart report? Is it still there, if not return that priceless artifact to its rightful resting place!

Wow the dart has been picked up.

Bhank's physique never changes

The least we could hope for is a similar status quo to be maintained on this matter

RIP Green Dart Left Recklessly on Floor

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2024, 03:22:39 PM »
I can be Aesthetic and smile I prefer to be a freak and flex

You really are quite the douchebag.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2024, 04:03:11 PM »
This morning condition check notice from the side my neck is swallowing my head and I have a large head. I was not thinking about my neck when I took this pic. Not trying to flex it in anyway.

From the front the size of someone’s neck is going to look different based on their jawline I have a large jawline. From the side you can see the thickness of my neck. It tapes 18 relaxed and 19 flexed I am not flexing it in this pic. I did wrestler bridges for 20 years on it. I absolutely would not want my neck any bigger.

Get off the machines and train your neck Hanks. I’ll be 62 and dropped 19lbs and my neck is still bigger and you’re claiming 19”. This was from a photoshoot last week

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2024, 04:19:11 PM »
Coach neck dwarfs bhanks

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2024, 04:28:04 PM »
Get off the machines and train your neck Hanks. I’ll be 62 and dropped 19lbs and my neck is still bigger and you’re claiming 19”. This was from a photoshoot last week

Now that’s a 19’ inch neck if I ever saw one!

Looking like a healthy version of branch Warren Coach..( if there is such a thing)

But can you do neck bridges like Hankins says he did or can?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2024, 04:36:31 PM »
Now that’s a 19’ inch neck if I ever saw one!

Looking like a healthy version of branch Warren Coach..( if there is such a thing)

But can you do neck bridges like Hankins says he did or can?

It seems like a lot of what Bhanks posts is his best shot in the best light and then he ignores the others

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2024, 04:44:11 PM »
It seems like a lot of what Bhanks posts is his best shot in the best light and then he ignores the others

Not true at all typically I will hide the tear not flexing the torn pec fully. Here it is full flex you can see the multiple tears. I am still jacked regardless.  Happy? But why do I need to argue over 2 year old pics other members have photoshopped when I have a pic from today?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2024, 04:48:25 PM »
Not true at all typically I will hide the tear not flexing the torn pec fully. Here it is full flex you can see the multiple tears. I am still jacked regardless.  Happy?

Forget the tears, why are you nipples white?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2024, 05:01:52 PM »

you look like the guy who stole my catalytic converter

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2024, 05:01:53 PM »
No I happen to know that anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone.
Where do you think the testosterone you're injecting into your body is coming from?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2024, 05:10:47 PM »
Not true at all typically I will hide the tear not flexing the torn pec fully. Here it is full flex you can see the multiple tears. I am still jacked regardless.  Happy? But why do I need to argue over 2 year old pics other members have photoshopped when I have a pic from today?
You photoshopped your hands two different sizes! ;D ;D At least you could have photoshopped that missing bicep while you were at it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2024, 05:21:02 PM »
You photoshopped your hands two different sizes! ;D ;D At least you could have photoshopped that missing bicep while you were at it.

You have never been close to this level in your life

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2024, 05:23:55 PM »
What level? Falling apart, torn up, insides rotting out, can't go a week without shitting yourself? LMAO, you're a mess.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2024, 06:27:12 PM »
you look like the guy who stole my catalytic converter

Hahahahahaha 😂

Serious belly laugh there lmao

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2024, 06:35:34 PM »
Has there ever been an actual neck measuring video posted?  Does he measure it around his shoulders?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2024, 06:53:09 PM »
Has there ever been an actual neck measuring video posted?  Does he measure it around his shoulders?

he refuses to meaure his wideass waist :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2024, 07:21:28 PM »

He actually did .. but took the video down quickly.

Why? Because he was high as a kite. His jaw was moving back and forth like Colin Farrell in Miami Vice. Hands were shaking like someone with Parkinson’s taping his neck.

When members pointed out the obvious drug use and cocaine residue on his shirt he blamed foods in his mouth and preceded to delete the video.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2024, 08:53:18 PM »

A jacked 5'2, for sure  :)
I like that whoever took this picture was either shorter than you or holding the camera at waist level.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2024, 09:02:20 PM »
A jacked 5'2, for sure  :)
I like that whoever took this picture was either shorter than you or holding the camera at waist level.

i=hYVFGKZOZ4H52-Vz

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2024, 09:08:19 PM »
Where do you think the testosterone you're injecting into your body is coming from?

Knowing bhanky, he's going to claim something exotic like midget eunuchs aka "pUnuchorns".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2024, 09:17:05 PM »

I've seen you.  You're nothing special.  Coach makes you look like crap.  chaos makes you look like tiny.  Groink makes you look puny (and you make him look intelligent!).  Over the years I've seen more than a few folks from here and everyone looks better than you.

Well, except for me because physique/strength wise I am awful now and now is what counts, right Mr. Lake Flaccid? 

But I don't have to keep moving to keep flies off of me like you do.  You smell bad.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2024, 03:12:18 AM »
I've seen you.  You're nothing special.  Coach makes you look like crap.  chaos makes you look like tiny.  Groink makes you look puny (and you make him look intelligent!).  Over the years I've seen more than a few folks from here and everyone looks better than you.

Well, except for me because physique/strength wise I am awful now and now is what counts, right Mr. Lake Flaccid? 

But I don't have to keep moving to keep flies off of me like you do.  You smell bad.

Why do you lie? It isn’t pathetic enough being a cripple?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2024, 04:23:36 AM »
Says the man who walked with canes in his 20's

B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2024, 04:36:51 AM »
Why do you lie? It isn’t pathetic enough being a cripple?

no class pos comment.....you deserve every bit of the shit you catch here.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2024, 04:37:15 AM »