Author Topic: “F**k These Cops, He Wouldn’t Move!”  (Read 1226 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
“F**k These Cops, He Wouldn’t Move!”
« on: January 19, 2024, 08:56:00 PM »
White Privilege?

A deranged woman was caught on tape deliberately running over an NYPD Officer in Manhattan Wednesday afternoon. But she is not being charged with murder despite bragging about how she wanted to teach him a “lesson.”

As The New York Post reported, 24-year-old Sahara Dula was driving her black Lexus the wrong way on the Upper East Side while high on marijuana when she slammed into the NYPD officer.

The incident occurred minutes after police responded to an unrelated robbery at a high-end clothing store on the Upper East Side.

The footage shows Dula, who is ironically a college criminal justice graduate, driving her Lexus in the wrong direction on Park Avenue near East 71st Street around 4:30 p.m., as the Post notes. The road was closed so police could investigate the robbery mentioned above.

One of the officers is walking up to Dula’s vehicle to force her into the correct lane. But Dula instead slams the gas and strikes the cop directly, causing him to roll up onto the hood of her Lexus and land on the street.

Officers come to their comrade’s aid as he lies on the ground in agony. The fallen officer suffered a broken leg and bruising on multiple areas of his body as a result of the incident, according to the Post.

After her horrific assault, Dula bragged that she hit the cop on purpose because he would not move and needed to be taught a lesson.

I told the cop I wanted to go straight, and he wouldn’t move, so I hit him. I did it on purpose.

F**k these cops, he wouldn’t move! F**k these cops, it’s a lesson to him, and hopefully he doesn’t want to be a cop anymore.
Dula also admitted she was smoking weed, according to Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Lucy Shephard.

Despite her sick and reckless actions, Dula was not charged with attempted murder. The Post revealed Dula was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault, attempted aggravated assault upon a police officer, second-degree assault, second-degree reckless endangerment, and operating a vehicle while ability impaired by drugs and reckless driving.

Police Benevolent Association President Patrick Hendry released a statement expressing that he could not understand why Dula was not charged with attempted murder.

We’re glad that this individual is being kept in jail, but we don’t understand why she isn’t being charged with attempted murder.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/fk-these-cops-he-wouldnt-move-deranged-new/?fbclid=PAAaY_sjTc8VERyrSHWKyz7ooy2AnmCn0o46UOUegfjWGiqIGysJLrMLr6A2M_aem_ASH21smllx6z1hml24YI1HNeI_JvoW4N51wn5xpKVVZE73gjVP_LWg_f4eITdudTXS8

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: “F**k These Cops, He Wouldn’t Move!”
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 09:07:05 PM »
She purposely ran over a cop, was under the influence, and said she did it on purpose.

This needs to be moved up to attempted murder.
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 09:08:44 PM »
Well as far as I’m concerned it’s high time the USA starts lynching motherfuckers. When are blacks gonna be held responsible for all the shit they do in this country? Worthless trash.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 02:08:00 AM »
She was confronted by an armed gunman and became fearful for her safety, so she neutralized the threat.  Pretty clear use of self defense here.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 02:17:03 AM »
While the crimes have changed minorly (folks being a bit more brazen) the retarded "Justice system" is failing us all.
Very soft on certain folks...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 03:36:57 AM »
I've been watching far too many 'resisting arrest/sovereign citizen/getting tazed' videos recently - I find them strangely deeply satisfying at the takedown/car window smashing/tazing point*  But in some of these, if the person drives at the cop they open fire - and rightly so!  It's basically assault with a deadly weapon, right?  And I've seen this attack vid.  So how this doesn't translate into attempted murder..?..?  ???

*like this ;D

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 04:32:25 AM »
Unfuckingbelievable !!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 04:48:50 AM »
Now people know in NYC you can run over cops and get a slap on the wrist. If the cop hit her with a patrol car on purpose it would be national new with riots screaming racism.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 05:27:31 AM »
She purposely ran over a cop, was under the influence, and said she did it on purpose.

This needs to be moved up to attempted murder.

Its based on the statement she made at the end that she wanted to make sure that he doesnt want to be a cop anymore which is why she wasnt charged with attempted murder

That being said, she is definitely going to prison for a long time
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 05:37:51 AM »
Now people know in NYC you can run over cops and get a slap on the wrist. If the cop hit her with a patrol car on purpose it would be national new with riots screaming racism.

You can only do this if you are black.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 05:39:32 AM »
The Universe has been seeking balance since 1619. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 06:25:23 AM »
The Universe has been seeking balance since 1619.

Balance... Many Cops are retarded, many Thugs are retarded.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 07:19:23 AM »

Its based on the statement she made at the end that she wanted to make sure that he doesnt want to be a cop anymore which is why she wasnt charged with attempted murder

That being said, she is definitely going to prison for a long time

So her words are being used against her? New York is something else.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2024, 07:45:07 AM »
Give her the full ride, plus an extra 10 years for being ugly. Holy shit is that a gross looking broad.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 02:43:00 PM »
Fat pos kneegrow should be euthanized.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 02:49:53 PM »
So her words are being used against her? New York is something else.
Worst State in the Nation after California. Would not step foot!
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 05:53:48 PM »
Knee Grow Please

Q

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 07:17:42 PM »
Too many piece of shit cops for me to give a fuck what happens to any of them.

They are the standing army the Founders warned against... Always with their boot on the citizens necks... They are the ones that enforced the lockdown orders and destroyed countless businesses and lives so yeah.. fuck em.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 03:40:12 AM »

They are the standing army the Founders warned against... Always with their boot on the citizens necks... They are the ones that enforced the lockdown orders and destroyed countless businesses and lives so yeah.. fuck em.

So you're going to let Nignog-behavior slide then?
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 07:07:42 AM »

We’re glad that this individual is being kept in jail, but we don’t understand why she isn’t being charged with attempted murder.

Uhmm, yeah you do. Its called the soft/libturd non-justice system... White, black, blue, green, this kvnt needs to be charged...
She even admits she did it on purpose. Running someone down w/ a car is attempted murder, period.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2024, 07:13:16 AM »

You stand with the nogs, then fuck you. You are the problem.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2024, 07:29:49 AM »
Uhmm, yeah you do. Its called the soft/libturd non-justice system... White, black, blue, green, this kvnt needs to be charged...
She even admits she did it on purpose. Running someone down w/ a car is attempted murder, period.
A car when used to run a person down is considered a deadly weapon.

She should be locked up under the jail.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:13 AM »
Well as far as I’m concerned it’s high time the USA starts lynching motherfuckers. When are blacks gonna be held responsible for all the shit they do in this country? Worthless trash.

when people start doing it themselves.. mobs of people... until then everyone just complains online waiting for things to change.

pitchforks and torches or everyone just needs to STHU and stop complaining waiting for someone else to do something at this point

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2024, 02:40:14 PM »
A car when used to run a person down is considered a deadly weapon.

She should be locked up under the jail.
This is what happens when you're a cop in NY. Hey NY cops how does it feel to have 0 upper management backup when you're in the hood, feels good right. Keep up the good fight. ::)
T