Author Topic: RHINO..........FRANK MCGRATH QUESTION  (Read 9999 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: RHINO..........FRANK MCGRATH QUESTION
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2006, 12:56:18 PM »
when is mcgrath going to compete?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2006, 12:56:35 PM »
David Henry is a Phenominal BB .....

for a smurf...

D. Henry has been Jaejonnified.......

dork
L

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2006, 02:04:15 PM »
I can get into that kind of condition, and better, and still be over 125. And I'm not hatin, just call it like I see it. He is little
Ya know Rhino you seem pretty straight up and down,you say it like it is and so do I..You say you can get in that kind of condition ??? OK maybe..But your physique doesnt even come close to DH..Do you think because you compete 50 lbs more then some one it makes you a better BBer???Thats just plain Phucken idiotic..You would NEVER be able to win over DH...PEERIOD...Here is a honest Q---Did you ever  make the top 5 at the NPC Nationals/USA or IFBB North Americans???
oh and this aint a flame just sayin it the way I see it..

And on Frank I know him and have competed against him---he is a class act and a freak..He has shit loads of potential..

Peace D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2006, 02:06:12 PM »
Is it lil Davey Henry?  Can he dunk on his 6ft nerf goal yet?

It's pretty low to make fun of him for his height. It's not like he chose it ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »

It's pretty low to make fun of him for his height. It's not like he chose it ::)

Well, I make fun of you for loving teh cock, and many people believe you didn't "chose it" either.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »

Well, I make fun of you for loving teh cock, and many people believe you didn't "chose it" either.

Well I certainly wouldn't be offended if you did, but Henry might be offended by your comments.

RHINO290

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 02:09:57 PM »
Ya know Rhino you seem pretty straight up and down,you say it like it is and so do I..You say you can get in that kind of condition ??? OK maybe..But your physique doesnt even come close to DH..Do you think because you compete 50 lbs more then some one it makes you a better BBer???Thats just plain Phucken idiotic..You would NEVER be able to win over DH...PEERIOD...Here is a honest Q---Did you ever  make the top 5 at the NPC Nationals/USA or IFBB North Americans???

And on Frank I know him and have competed against him---he is a class act and a freak..He has shit loads of potential..

Peace D

Thats cool, you are entitled to your opinion. I do think I would beat him becasue of the weight difference, calm down. I won the NABBA North America. 3rd Nabba World Championships, so I am no slouch.

body88

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2006, 02:13:34 PM »
You are out of your mind if you think you or McGrath are in the same league as David Henry. When will you start telling it like it really is...

IFBB pro - 2nd at IRONMAN vs. PDI "pro" - 7th place at 2005 Atlantic States  ::)

Get back to praticing your NOC routine London...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/happyman.html

;D

Jack said about 6 times this was not about him vs David it was about Frank vs David...... David looks great but lets be honest how hard is it to add muscle when you are 3 foot 5 8)

RHINO290

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2006, 02:15:46 PM »

Peace D

Okay, I will adress this other question the best I can. No, I was on my way to national competition, I was in the top whatever(NOT 5) the year Chris Cormier won the usa. I also was 6th in the Jr. Usa the following year. I then quit competing to get married and have kids, so, no I never got there, but i would have, I just made the stupid mistake of giving up my dreams, for a woman. If there is anything to be learned from this it is this, DON'T EVER GIVE YOUR DREAMS UP FOR ANYONE!! MAKE YOUR TRAIL,, AND THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU WILL SUPPORT YOU. DON'T BE LIKE ME-TRYING TO MAKE UP 7 YEARS LOST. So you can go after me all you like, the truth is, i have to live with this mistake the rest of my life, so learn from me, and don't be ME......

Peace to you my freind.

RHINO290

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »
Since both you guys are on the ANIMAL PAK TEAM...........
I'm sure you have seen this guy numerous times at AP appearances nationwide

what do you think of the guy as far as a BODYBUILDER ?
future MR O contender............... ....or all hype?
thoughts...............

www.cafepress.com/teamrhino

support the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2006, 07:43:07 PM »
Okay, I will adress this other question the best I can. No, I was on my way to national competition, I was in the top whatever(NOT 5) the year Chris Cormier won the usa. I also was 6th in the Jr. Usa the following year. I then quit competing to get married and have kids, so, no I never got there, but i would have, I just made the stupid mistake of giving up my dreams, for a woman. If there is anything to be learned from this it is this, DON'T EVER GIVE YOUR DREAMS UP FOR ANYONE!! MAKE YOUR TRAIL,, AND THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU WILL SUPPORT YOU. DON'T BE LIKE ME-TRYING TO MAKE UP 7 YEARS LOST. So you can go after me all you like, the truth is, i have to live with this mistake the rest of my life, so learn from me, and don't be ME......

Peace to you my freind.
Vinny galanti won the middleweight class at that usa.rhino...