Author Topic: The HGH Thread  (Read 3256 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: The HGH Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2024, 07:12:21 PM »
so they ask you for pics and you post them lol

they say "jump!"

and you say "how high?"

:D :D :D

They didn't ask they posted and old pic talking shit if they want to talk shit at least use something more current. I did not post a new pic of my back.

It is unfortunate people are more interested in talking shit than sharing their actual HGH exp and asking questions of others about theirs. But ignorance is bliss I guess

I could share my results and exp and protocol March 31 after 3 months of therapy. I may not. Unlike most people I have carefully documented lean photos from the day I started to compare to the end. I also only adjusted one variable. I have also tested the GH serum levels by blood and will do so again March 31st. I will have a lot of great documented info and results at that time. I could share it but I could just say fuck you guys just listen to whatever you read online.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2024, 10:17:12 PM »
They didn't ask they posted and old pic talking shit if they want to talk shit at least use something more current. I did not post a new pic of my back.

It is unfortunate people are more interested in talking shit than sharing their actual HGH exp and asking questions of others about theirs. But ignorance is bliss I guess

I could share my results and exp and protocol March 31 after 3 months of therapy. I may not. Unlike most people I have carefully documented lean photos from the day I started to compare to the end. I also only adjusted one variable. I have also tested the GH serum levels by blood and will do so again March 31st. I will have a lot of great documented info and results at that time. I could share it but I could just say fuck you guys just listen to whatever you read online.
The second bit please, no one here gives a fuck about your results

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2024, 11:27:24 PM »
so they ask you for pics and you post them lol

they say "jump!"

and you say "how high?"

:D :D :D

I say your a liar filt who said he had a 6 inch cock and you go and get yourself hard ready to share the picture of the disease via pm. 🤮

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2024, 12:08:18 AM »

This innovative study sounds serious and groundbreaking, looking forward to reading the results in the new england journal of medicine

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2024, 12:31:02 AM »
Come on now I was even trying to spread the lats I was trying to show a vein at least bitch about something recent . This guy always pulls out a 3 year old pic where I am not hitting a pose. These are more recent looks a little different when actually hitting the pose. These are still old though but within the last year nd actually spreading the lats unlike the other

This is supposed to be a HGH thread but I see you guys just want to argue about the same old shit forever

looks like you forgot to train back, hamstrings and calves

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2024, 12:32:17 AM »

Agreed,

It’s working well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2024, 12:33:03 AM »
Read every book there is from cover to cover........plus Google !!   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2024, 04:59:25 AM »
Read every book there is from cover to cover........plus Google !!   :D

There isn't any laymen article or summary in print I have not read. I have also read a lot of actual scientific studies on it and all the bodybuilding writings on it.

Something I noticed 20 years ago back in the days of basskiller. Everyone online initially got their info from the like 3 printed books on the subject of anabolics that I already read and they just regurgitated it again and again.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2024, 05:01:39 AM »
Well because it isn't a lat spread. I am tired of sharing pics I would like to give things a couple months to see what develops but you guys keep insisting on posting pics of me to argue about.

HA HA HA HA

You're tired of literally NO ONE patting you on that bald head and saying "good job brian, you can have more peach cobbler for dessert"

WE don't insist on anything except showing you that you are NOT anything special.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2024, 05:05:32 AM »
HA HA HA HA

You're tired of literally NO ONE patting you on that bald head and saying "good job brian, you can have more peach cobbler for dessert"

WE don't insist on anything except showing you that you are NOT anything special.

You keep lying and claiming I have a gut meanwhile my midsection is way better than yours

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2024, 05:06:02 AM »
There isn't any laymen article or summary in print I have not read. I have also read a lot of actual scientific studies on it and all the bodybuilding writings on it.

Something I noticed 20 years ago back in the days of basskiller. Everyone online initially got their info from the like 3 printed books on the subject of anabolics that I already read and they just regurgitated it again and again.

A layman article?

Is that how you got your info on the ability to puke up 66% of your body's total blood volume?   MORON

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2024, 05:07:43 AM »
You keep lying and claiming I have a gut meanwhile my midsection is way better than yours

Brian....Brian....Brian. ...

Why is my gut not protruding like yours was....with 66% more weight than you had on your bar?

You just keep avoiding the question.....it won't go away....EVER

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2024, 05:11:35 AM »
Bhanky,
I just noticed you lack calves.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2024, 05:36:43 AM »

I could share my results and exp and protocol March 31 after 3 months of therapy. I may not. Unlike most people I have carefully documented lean photos from the day I started to compare to the end. I also only adjusted one variable. I have also tested the GH serum levels by blood and will do so again March 31st. I will have a lot of great documented info and results at that time. I could share it but I could just say fuck you guys just listen to whatever you read
online.

You’ve shared your results from the last 20 years, no one is impressed. No will be impressed or care what you do.

You’ve been lifting for 20 years and you still don’t know what you’re doing, why would anyone assume you’re well versed on gh after 3 months?

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2024, 05:37:16 AM »
Serious question because I don't know: Any side effects if you come off HGH? For example, if you take testosterone then your body stops producing it so you need to keep taking it. Anything like that with HGH?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 05:41:03 AM »
Brian....Brian....Brian....

Why is my gut not protruding like yours was....with 66% more weight than you had on your bar?

You just keep avoiding the question.....it won't go away....EVER

You are the one who won't show your sloppy belly EVER by all means let's compare your last ab shot to mine from this morning

Tell me which one of us has a belly which one of us has fat and loose skin around their core. Here is a hint not me

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2024, 05:43:10 AM »
Serious question because I don't know: Any side effects if you come off HGH? For example, if you take testosterone then your body stops producing it so you need to keep taking it. Anything like that with HGH?

insulin resistance is the only one that would concern me..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2024, 05:43:41 AM »
You are the one who won't show your sloppy belly EVER by all means let's compare your last ab shot to mine

Why do you keep posting old shopped pics of Krank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2024, 05:44:33 AM »
Why do you keep posting old shopped pics of Krank?

Let him post a current one then Exactly

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2024, 05:48:02 AM »

Don`t even mention Basskiller you are not fit to even utter his name you scrub.

Did you ever read "The Cock Catcher In The Rye" ?  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2024, 05:56:18 AM »
Let him post a current one then Exactly

So you can say you're leaner....bigger....blah blah blah

1) I have said you are leaner....doesn't mean you don't have a bubble gut
2) You should be bigger than me based on the fact you're 10yrs younger AND the 20+yrs of TRT you have taken.

Whats your point?  Here's the repetitive things I have ALWAYS said...I gave up bodybuilding after nearly 25yrs of it.  I did my time.  I didn't back out of shows...never saw cartoon dogs...never let people critique of me influence my decisions and take lasix.  ALLLLL drug free.

Now...I enjoy fitness and feeling good.  I am in BETTER SHAPE than you.  I have squatted 225x15 (easy) and wasn't winded.  I focus on theses things now : endurance, strength, flexibility, power, speed, and balance.  YOU want to chase the "I am bigger and badder than everyone".   You have failed thus far at both.

Come on Brian...think of ALL of the times you have competed.  You have lost or not finished.  Did you take responsibility for any of it?  Nope.  All of those things have excuses.  We can list them if your memory isn't too good after vaping.

So, in closing....you are leaner and bigger than me.  So what?  Can you strict curl more than me?  Yeah, so what.  Overall...I own you in so many ways.   I am the reason you lose sleep at night because you fear logging in knowing you have to answer to me.

XO you bubble-gut twat

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2024, 05:58:12 AM »

i havent heard that name in a looooong ass time... brewed my first batch of tren w those instructions lmao haha!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2024, 06:00:16 AM »
So you can say you're leaner....bigger....blah blah blah

1) I have said you are leaner....doesn't mean you don't have a bubble gut
2) You should be bigger than me based on the fact you're 10yrs younger AND the 20+yrs of TRT you have taken.

Whats your point?  Here's the repetitive things I have ALWAYS said...I gave up bodybuilding after nearly 25yrs of it.  I did my time.  I didn't back out of shows...never saw cartoon dogs...never let people critique of me influence my decisions and take lasix.  ALLLLL drug free.

Now...I enjoy fitness and feeling good.  I am in BETTER SHAPE than you.  I have squatted 225x15 (easy) and wasn't winded.  I focus on theses things now : endurance, strength, flexibility, power, speed, and balance.  YOU want to chase the "I am bigger and badder than everyone".   You have failed thus far at both.

Come on Brian...think of ALL of the times you have competed.  You have lost or not finished.  Did you take responsibility for any of it?  Nope.  All of those things have excuses.  We can list them if your memory isn't too good after vaping.

So, in closing....you are leaner and bigger than me.  So what?  Can you strict curl more than me?  Yeah, so what.  Overall...I own you in so many ways.   I am the reason you lose sleep at night because you fear logging in knowing you have to answer to me.

XO you bubble-gut twat

Hey man you want to claim better cardio have at it I don't care. But, I am not going to let some guy fatter than me call me fat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2024, 06:03:35 AM »

i havent heard that name in a looooong ass time... brewed my first batch of tren w those instructions lmao haha!
Great guy also.....always willing to  help people our unlike our resident prick.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2024, 06:03:42 AM »
Hey man you want to claim better cardio have at it I don't care. But, I am not going to let some guy fatter than me call me fat.
[/b]

do you see youre problem hankins?  if you had a shred of confidence, u wouldnt give a fuck.. but carry on lol