Author Topic: Drying out.  (Read 2374 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Drying out.
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:05:51 PM »
Lets say you haven't drank water in 24 hours(you're not going to drink any more until after the show) and you are lookin pretty thin skinned...would the consumption of a drying food like graham crackers and dark chocolate or even something rich in sodium be good to suck up some more water from beneath the skin before the show?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: Drying out.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 04:19:13 PM »
I don't know but dark chocolate and graham crackers sound amazing...add a mashmallow and fire and I would be in HEAVEN.

Dieting sucks :D
Jennifer

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 10:44:50 PM »
Lets say you haven't drank water in 24 hours(you're not going to drink any more until after the show) and you are lookin pretty thin skinned...would the consumption of a drying food like graham crackers and dark chocolate or even something rich in sodium be good to suck up some more water from beneath the skin before the show?

oh brother!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 08:43:51 AM »
Sodium loading is always a difficult thing...it can cause the total oppostie and make you look bloated.

In a show I did...one guy had a small bottle of soy sauce and right before he went on stage, prejudgings/Night show he would take a teaspoon of this stuff and looked amazing

Another guy I know was told to eat potatoes for carb loading....he knew no better and was eating potato chips for 3 days straight..lucked out, came in shredded and won his class (this is no BS)