Author Topic: where Brian met Em  (Read 10869 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
where Brian met Em
« on: February 25, 2024, 03:28:52 PM »

Listen to the girl at 3 mins 20 seconds

Getting through the programme gets your charges expunged
Now we know why Brian claimed he had no charges in Dare County

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: where Brian met Em
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 03:33:25 PM »
hahhah even with the word expunged. There is ZERO doubt they met there and now she has the "gotta save him" thing going on

oh well, none of my business, guessing she will find out like the other women in his life found out

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 03:36:38 PM »
Brian`s no fool after all...........kinda` !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 03:40:05 PM »
Hanks never ate so well as the chicken dinner there as opposed to the sausage slop he eats now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 06:39:22 PM »
I have never been through any kind of rehab program. I do not use illegal recreational drugs. My wife handled a different legal matter for me. Me being a client would have made me ineligible for the drug court program as it would be a conflict. Weird that you people are so worried about my wife she is a Saint I could not love her more.

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 06:49:26 PM »
I have never been through any kind of rehab program. I do not use illegal recreational drugs. My wife handled a different legal matter for me. Me being a client would have made me ineligible for the drug court program as it would be a conflict. Weird that you people are so worried about my wife she is a Saint I could not love her more.

hmmm, you stated in the past you were introduced via friends. But hey, you never lie. She may be  a saint but she is an absolute fucking idiot to hook up with a narcissistic woman beater like you

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 06:59:09 PM »
3:07.  Nice Shirt for this formal event

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 07:00:27 PM »
hmmm, you stated in the past you were introduced via friends. But hey, you never lie. She may be  a saint but she is an absolute fucking idiot to hook up with a narcissistic woman beater like you

Yeah she did work for me as a lawyer then my other lawyer introduced me to her socially at which point we realized she had already worked for me previously. You writing a book? I am not going to say more about my wife other than she is the best.

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 07:02:42 PM »
Yeah she did work for me as a lawyer then my other lawyer introduced me to her socially at which point we realized she had already worked for me previously. You writing a book? I am not going to say more about my wife other than she is the best.

see you in Vegas, youre funny if you think we are going to "fight" when we meet, see you there

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 07:04:45 PM »

How many lawyers do you normally keep on retainer?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 07:05:16 PM »
3:07.  Nice Shirt for this formal event

No product in the hair for a formal event either

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 07:06:39 PM »
No product in the hair for a formal event either

remember when he said he took off the jacket at the event and he claimed people were asking him about lifting and bodybuilding etc. Like, how does a normal woman not be completely embarrassed by what he was wearing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 07:09:28 PM »
How many lawyers do you normally keep on retainer?

At the time I had several legal issues being worked on in multiple vicinities. Regardless I did not meet my wife through drug court lol again not my thing if I was into that shit I would be on a board for that shit not here.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 07:23:20 PM »
At the time I had several legal issues being worked on in multiple vicinities. Regardless I did not meet my wife through drug court lol again not my thing if I was into that shit I would be on a board for that shit not here.

What were the legal issues?

I know one was rocky

What legal issue would your wife be working on the drug court if you don’t take drugs?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 07:37:19 PM »

You have in-depth posts about illegal steroid combinations on this site. You should think about scrubbing some of those from here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 07:42:02 PM »
hes long doomed from this site. So many people have saved so much stuff, if he ever gets a job savages will destroy him. Not me though, all Im interested in is seeing him in Vegas

I’m under the impression he will never have a “regular” job, or a job in his previous career, again. He seems like the kind of guy who may have trouble getting a decent reference .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 08:12:52 PM »
I’m under the impression he will never have a “regular” job, or a job in his previous career, again. He seems like the kind of guy who may have trouble getting a decent reference .
If he brings his cane he may get hired just out of them having sympathy for the cripple.

Hire The Handicapped

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 08:15:37 PM »
02:41 always gets me.

"Technically genius" gets up for no apparent reason and moves to the back of the room to clap.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 08:18:55 PM »
02:41 always gets at me.

"Technically genius" gets up for no apparent reason and moves to the back of the room to clap.
LOL  ;D

He looks like a poor mans Captain America!   :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 08:22:18 PM »
Far be it from me to make fun of another man's wife so I'll just ask this in good faith.

Why does she talk like that? Out of the side of her mouth?

Anyway, she looks like a good person. A mother hen type of person.  Exactly what Bri needs. Someone to make sure he puts his pants on the right way in the morning and brushes his teeth before bedtime.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 08:38:14 PM »
Far be it from me to make fun of another man's wife so I'll just ask this in good faith.

Why does she talk like that? Out of the side of her mouth?

Anyway, she looks like a good person. A mother hen type of person.  Exactly what Bri needs. Someone to make sure he puts his pants on the right way in the morning and brushes his teeth before bedtime.
.......and combs his hair.  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 08:47:50 PM »
LOL  ;D

He looks like a poor mans Captain America!   :D

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 09:45:18 PM »
02:41 always gets at me.

he was running from the camera cause he knew it was going to end up on getbig

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 10:08:42 PM »
Absolutely not bald. Notice Vince Goodrum ogling bhank, possibly gave him a big serving of kielbasa.

No gut either, just the undershirt bunching up:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 10:13:21 PM »
yes, that was when you had the probabtion officer after the two weapons convictions