Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 136950 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #400 on: March 01, 2024, 01:53:38 PM »
I think the tipping point was marrying Em and being forced to move and a future of training in an unheated garage.

The tipping point was putting your life on a crazy place like this and expecting lunatics not to take the bait

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: March 01, 2024, 02:18:44 PM »

3 actual members reached out to distinctly mention how it's not cool to expose his private information and details about his family, work, arrest records etc.

"1"

Bhanks was given plenty of friendly advice on here early on about sharing information that could potentially be used against him. He chose to ignore the advice repeatedly.

I tried to warn him he was sharing identifiable information about his brother

Are you trying to doxx your brother now?
You are an idiot harass him all you want I don’t give a fuck dude is a dick here is an idea stop being retarded

Maybe those people reaching out to you didn't know plenty of us tried to warn him and only saw the Hanky bashing. Either way fuck those little bitches. They should have said something on the forum if they were so passionate about white knighting him.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: March 01, 2024, 02:46:48 PM »
Bhanks was given plenty of friendly advice on here early on about sharing information that could potentially be used against him. He chose to ignore the advice repeatedly.

I tried to warn him he was sharing identifiable information about his brother

Maybe those people reaching out to you didn't know plenty of us tried to warn him and only saw the Hanky bashing. Either way fuck those little bitches. They should have said something on the forum if they were so passionate about white knighting him.

This.

I would love to know the cucks that complained to 1mr

My top suspect is Shitzo as he has bitched before.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: March 01, 2024, 02:51:16 PM »
In the end Brian proved what a total pussy he actually is. He runs his mouth because he is so fckn insecure and insecure people like that often attempt to over compensate for their complete lack of self confidence by running their mouth incessantly. It’s like they think - “if I just smother them with BS of me being a badass, maybe they won’t figure out that I am a complete pussy pot pie”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: March 01, 2024, 02:53:53 PM »
This.

Shizzo probably just bitched for attention.

I'd guess it's the old dudes that post on here.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #405 on: March 01, 2024, 02:53:59 PM »
He ended up like a whiney baby crying to the mods over his mug shots that have been posted endless times here.  something cracked with him, maybe he was close to finally getting that Walmart Greeter job and they found GB

He is like a goofy teen who is starting to realize the ramifications of the decisions he has made.

You’re dealing with a true NPD here, so in some way it is coming back to what he thinks status means.

Likely embarrassing his wife or losing a job because of his constant baffoonery.

Can’t feel good to have an entire message board being correct when one is wrong; the cognitive dissonance his little pea brain must feel.

Now the whole board gets to talk shit to him and he can’t respond.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2024, 03:37:10 PM »
It was all public knowledge posted umpteen times before.

I say fuck him.....good riddance to bad rubbish !

Suca, Sfigato, Segaiolo ,Stronzo, Shit.......dammit!  :D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2024, 03:45:49 PM »
It was all public knowledge posted umpteen times before.

I say fuck him.....good riddance to bad rubbish !

Suca, Sfigato, Segaiolo ,Stronzo, Shit.......dammit!  :D

Dude ! I’m impressed!!! OMR dropped some knowledge and unlike our resident retards you learned and then promptly put that knowledge to use!!

Not sure if this joke hits - was fckn hilarious the way I delivered it in my mind though!! 😂

Serious question though - do you think Brian will actually show up in Charlotte? I am too stupid to do this, but someone should start a thread where we take a poll and kind of gamble on whether Brian shows or blows.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #408 on: March 01, 2024, 04:08:46 PM »
Dude ! I’m impressed!!! OMR dropped some knowledge and unlike our resident retards you learned and then promptly put that knowledge to use!!

Not sure if this joke hits - was fckn hilarious the way I delivered it in my mind though!! 😂

Serious question though - do you think Brian will actually show up in Charlotte? I am too stupid to do this, but someone should start a thread where we take a poll and kind of gamble on whether Brian shows or blows.
LOL  ;D

Dude I really don`t know if he`ll show up........but if he does,there`s a chance he may leave early.

He`s a novice and doesn`t realize yet that these contests take a zillion hours to complete.

You just lay around and chill with your legs elevated.....he walked 5 miles according to what he said last year...........IDIOT!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #409 on: March 01, 2024, 04:14:56 PM »
This.

It was prob just Hankins complaining.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: March 01, 2024, 04:16:40 PM »
Brian just lacks self awareness it cannot be taught at this stage of your life

It’s all In the eyes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #411 on: March 01, 2024, 04:19:57 PM »
Hanky must have had a job opportunity lost or something.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #412 on: March 01, 2024, 04:21:58 PM »
No insults to the chaos account or anything had to do with his temporary suspension.

We have tolerated a lot from him, but the lawsuit thing was such a bitch move, it had to be handled.

I'm lost.  Can give me the cliff notes as to what happened?  What lawsuit?  Why was Hankins suspended?  Etc.  Thanks in advance.  What's the buzz around the Yankees this year?  Juan Soto is going to make a huge difference. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #413 on: March 01, 2024, 04:24:49 PM »

He received many warnings against his chosen course of action.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2024, 04:26:39 PM »

I hope not because all shit aside I wouldn’t like anyone to be affected financially by this

I don’t know Brian but I think he is slightly “special” as one would say.

I have few people who I dislike immensely in this world but allhave good businesses (one barred me from his establishment) and I heard he was going under and I did not feel good about it because he worked hard for it. I respected that. You can not like someone but respect them for what they’ve achieved ala The Rock

Hankins on the other hand has no likeable qualities

But I wish him the best and advise him to leave getbig for his own good

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #415 on: March 01, 2024, 04:33:02 PM »
I'm lost.  Can give me the cliff notes as to what happened?  What lawsuit?  Why was Hankins suspended?  Etc.  Thanks in advance.  What's the buzz around the Yankees this year?  Juan Soto is going to make a huge difference.
hanky went full SMS and started threatening libel  over his wife beating escapades being exposed then canklecone showed him the door

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #416 on: March 01, 2024, 04:36:02 PM »

The usual discussion about hanky's various arrests occurred with no new information posted (that I saw), yet hanky melted down this time and said to the mods that if it wasn't taken down he would call his lawyers and sue Ron(and perhaps all of getbig, this is hankins we're talking about).  This led to a month suspension for hanky.

It was stated there were also three other accounts that have grievances about hanky's personal info being posted on getbig.

I hope the suspension gets reduced to 2 weeks so getbig can give hanky proper advices for his upcoming contest and so we can get real time updates of the big event.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #417 on: March 01, 2024, 04:40:05 PM »
Thanks guys.  I too hope he gets a reduced sentence.  He's going to need all the advices that he can get.  I also don't like personal info being shared.  Wonder why this time it set him off?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #418 on: March 01, 2024, 04:44:41 PM »
I can't get the search function to work for shit, but in a very recent post hanky lowered his deadlift estimate to 400-450.  I believe the deadlifting attempts were the first blow to his ego that started getting through and this is what caused his meltdown.  I mean everything else posted was his usual three dozen daily beating, the only change was him finally having to face some of his delusions without being able to squirm out of it with Semhanktics via The Glorious Goddamn Deadlift.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #419 on: March 01, 2024, 04:54:36 PM »
The usual discussion about hanky's various arrests occurred with no new information posted (that I saw), yet hanky melted down this time and said to the mods that if it wasn't taken down he would call his lawyers and sue Ron(and perhaps all of getbig, this is hankins we're talking about).  This led to a month suspension for hanky.

It was stated there were also three other accounts that have grievances about hanky's personal info being posted on getbig.

I hope the suspension gets reduced to 2 weeks so getbig can give hanky proper advices for his upcoming contest and so we can get real time updates of the big event.

The Hubris of Hankins creates this bad karma in the universe which is bound to bite him in the ass some more.

Acting like a tough guy with his lawyers, with his above the law mentality, could piss off a real heavyweight who could destroy him.

I remember as a kid being told there is always someone bigger, faster, stronger, and richer than myself so as not to create arrogance in my character.

Brian is the product of permissive parents who created a monster.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 01, 2024, 04:56:19 PM »
Maybe the pre contest diet got to him?

Since Brian is suspended / in time out

I’ll keep his memory alive with his most recent progress pic

4 weeks out

Just need to land the plane. Nothing crazy within striking distance.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2024, 04:56:57 PM »
Brian once told me that his cock looked like a baby's arm.  No shit. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2024, 04:57:14 PM »

It's probably been getting in the way of him getting a job

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2024, 04:59:34 PM »
Brian once told me that his cock looked like a baby's arm.  No shit.

Did you get excited?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2024, 05:00:27 PM »
Thanks guys.  I too hope he gets a reduced sentence.  He's going to need all the advices that he can get.  I also don't like personal info being shared.  Wonder why this time it set him off?

Ron or OMR or Chaos should assign a parole probation officer to watch over bhank.