Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 136708 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #775 on: April 04, 2024, 03:54:18 AM »
I tend to steer clear of mentioning family stuff, but I can't help but wonder if the retirement date was close to the date his poor Father passed?

Yes 2010.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #776 on: April 04, 2024, 04:26:49 AM »
I hadn't considered that but yes, the dates tally.

Probably inherited a bunch of money and so "retired early" to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Yes 2010.

Thanks fellas - do we know when he moved back to Kitty Hawk from Hawaii?  'Cuz I'm thinking the timeline might be something like:

- Short career as 'WS trader'
- Inheritance/ 'retirement'
- Hawaii - hits the juice - doing some day trading as well as kite-surfing (and getting banned repeatedly from all BB boards)
- Catastrophic losses
- Move back to NC

All with a continuous back ground noise of (expunged) arrests, charges and spent convictions of course

What say you..?
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: April 04, 2024, 05:11:39 AM »
Thanks fellas - do we know when he moved back to Kitty Hawk from Hawaii?  'Cuz I'm thinking the timeline might be something like:

- Hawaii - hits the juice - doing some day trading as well as kite-surfing (and getting banned repeatedly from all BB boards)
- Catastrophic losses
- Move back to NC

All with a continuous back ground noise of (expunged) arrests, charges and spent convictions of course

What say you..?

Pretty good. He may have had a bit of money left when he moved back, but he eventually blew through that too.

The reason why I say his mum probably fronted the money for the current McMansion is because Hawkins mentioned something about moving back cos his mum was ill and/or cos she wanted him nearby for when her grandson visited. So yeah I'd imagine she would sweeten the deal with a nice big house.

Also his ex would have tried to take him to the cleaners during the divorce, yet he still had a mansion and a bunch of toys? Thanks mum.

Leeching of his mum is probably another reason why his brother hates him too. I'm still pissed at my brother for hitting up my mum for money and that was 10 years ago and it was only 5k. Imagine if it's 7 figures!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #778 on: April 04, 2024, 05:24:14 AM »
Excellent forensic reconstruction from Taffin and Flexacon!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: April 04, 2024, 05:54:10 AM »
Pretty good. He may have had a bit of money left when he moved back, but he eventually blew through that too.

The reason why I say his mum probably fronted the money for the current McMansion is because Hawkins mentioned something about moving back cos his mum was ill and/or cos she wanted him nearby for when her grandson visited. So yeah I'd imagine she would sweeten the deal with a nice big house.

Also his ex would have tried to take him to the cleaners during the divorce, yet he still had a mansion and a bunch of toys? Thanks mum.

Leeching of his mum is probably another reason why his brother hates him too. I'm still pissed at my brother for hitting up my mum for money and that was 10 years ago and it was only 5k. Imagine if it's 7 figures!

Stellar Recap.

I can confirm. His Mom does live in Kitty Hawk close by.

Guessing, when he is cooked out of his mind on FTPP and she can come by

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: April 04, 2024, 05:57:05 AM »
hes a kunt regardless of the circumstances..

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #781 on: April 04, 2024, 06:04:05 AM »
I hadn't considered that but yes, the dates tally.

Probably inherited a bunch of money and so "retired early" to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Hadn't considered?  Isn't it obvious?  Were people really thinking he made his own money?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #782 on: April 04, 2024, 06:19:27 AM »
Hadn't considered?  Isn't it obvious?  Were people really thinking he made his own money?

No idea why anyone would think about this at all, either way.

Who cares?
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: April 04, 2024, 06:21:08 AM »
hes never succeeded at anything in life, why should he be good at making money?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: April 04, 2024, 06:59:43 AM »
I have a feeling that come April 7th bhank is going to surprise the haters. The naysayers will be silenced when he hits the stage. Remember, the judges wanna see what he's got, they've never seen him before. bhank, if you're reading this, remember to hit that double bicep pose and let those judges have it. Show them. In your mind, I want you to think that you're telling them, "Take a look at this hunk of man", as you tower over their delicate judging hands.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #785 on: April 04, 2024, 07:01:28 AM »
I have a feeling that come April 7th bhank is going to surprise the haters. The naysayers will be silenced when he hits the stage. Remember, the judges wanna see what he's got, they've never seen him before. bhank, if you're reading this, remember to hit that double bicep pose and let those judges have it. Show them. In your mind, I want you to think that you're telling them, "Take a look at this hunk of man", as you tower over their delicate judging hands.

"1"
rep....your like a bottle of heinz ketchup  ,,u know how to lay it on thick...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #786 on: April 04, 2024, 07:14:25 AM »
u know how to lay it on thick...

Unintended double meaning of pieces
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #787 on: April 04, 2024, 07:28:51 AM »

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #788 on: April 04, 2024, 07:53:05 AM »
No idea why anyone would think about this at all, either way.

Who cares?

There’s only a million threads by the guy packed with all his lies.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #789 on: April 04, 2024, 08:01:53 AM »

"1"

I’d personally like to see him tilt his body ever so slightly to each side to show the crowd. Atta boy!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #790 on: April 04, 2024, 08:11:25 AM »
Hip thrusts during routine for that primal attraction.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: April 04, 2024, 08:15:07 AM »
I’d personally like to see him tilt his body ever so slightly to each side to show the crowd. Atta boy!

Exactly. Tweaking his poses is like adding secret spices to a recipe, it literally elevates the flavor of his performance.

I know many of these judges and they can be very specific in terms of what they want to see. Your suggestion is a great one.

I also think that leaving his hair long with the beard is a nice touch. It screams manliness and sexual prowess. Remember bhank, it's not just about beating the other competitors, it also comes down to winning the crowd. The thousands of women in attendance will sway the thoughts of the judges as they cheer in a deafening fashion that leaves the judges with no choice but to crown you the victor.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: April 04, 2024, 08:48:16 AM »

"1"

He won't be able to blame getbig this time for laughing at his legs and messing up his prep.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #793 on: April 04, 2024, 08:49:25 AM »
Exactly. Tweaking his poses is like adding secret spices to a recipe, it literally elevates the flavor of his performance.

I know many of these judges and they can be very specific in terms of what they want to see. Your suggestion is a great one.

I also think that leaving his hair long with the beard is a nice touch. It screams manliness and sexual prowess. Remember bhank, it's not just about beating the other competitors, it also comes down to winning the crowd. The thousands of women in attendance will sway the thoughts of the judges as they cheer in a deafening fashion that leaves the judges with no choice but to crown you the victor.

"1"
HAHAAA,,,,ONLY SECRET SPICES AND FLAVOR TO HIS PERFORMANCE IS WHAT HE ADDS TO HIS'DIET'CHILI HE DIETS FOR A SHOW FOR LOL....THOUSANDS OF WOMEN TRY 15 IF THERE LUCKY AND SWOONING FOR HIM DROPS TO 2 MAYBE,,,,MAYBE THE 2025 'BHANK'CUP CAN REPLACE THE CURRENT NAME..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #794 on: April 04, 2024, 09:25:45 AM »

- Catastrophic losses
- Move back to NC

What say you..?

Your timeline looks right -

Brian got control of the trust in 2005.

Moves to Hawaii in 2006ish (maybe, don't have a firm date on this).

Brian buys the big NC house in 2016.     

Trust and Deed records here, if anyone is nosy -                     

https://www.courthousecomputersystems.com/darenc/ .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: April 04, 2024, 09:27:57 AM »
He won't be able to blame getbig this time for laughing at his legs and messing up his prep.
he will be reading dont you worry...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: April 04, 2024, 09:35:16 AM »
Your timeline looks right -

Brian got control of the trust in 2005.

Moves to Hawaii in 2006ish (maybe, don't have a firm date on this).

Brian buys the big NC house in 2016.     

Trust and Deed records here, if anyone is nosy -                     

https://www.courthousecomputersystems.com/darenc/ .

just took a look wow.

i wonder why there is no mention of his brother?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #797 on: April 04, 2024, 03:43:52 PM »
Hank Update -

"Don”t Weaken"

-------------------------------------------------

Followed by -

"SIck again hopefully some antibiotics can cure me quick" -

-------------------------------------------------

Big B Hank is also looking for answers about Shoeshoe Real Estate -

"Ok let's get some real info. What percentage of owners are renting their condos? Which developments have the best rental yield (rent less fees/ price). Is it worth getting a larger unit with higher fees to get more rent or better to get a smaller unit with lower fees and not rent as much? Do people love the underground parking of Rimfire and Seneca more than the pool at Alleghany? Is Soaring Eagle too far away from stuff?  Are older units without AC like whistlepunk useable all summer? I used to own in Shamrock but didn't rent it did get a little hot. I sold now and looking for a family friendly unit. But can't decide if I want cheap low fee space or village luxury with parking and fees. Higher fees would have to rent but maybe not too difficult to rent? What percentage use Snowshoe vs other management rental programs? Wanted to get some owners perspective. Also anyone front Summit what sup with massive assessment coming to them? Is Mountain lodge hot in the summer?"

----------------------------------------

Has Big B Hank given up his Getbig friends and his well muscled dreams?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: April 04, 2024, 03:48:53 PM »

you can hang wallpaper in line with his fucking back
His torso is like a plumb line

at least hes grown out of the dickroot but his Wilfred Brimley trousers were a bad style choice

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #799 on: April 04, 2024, 03:49:22 PM »
So odd he takes so many pics of himself.
Y