Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 136786 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1150 on: April 08, 2024, 02:08:56 AM »
The IFBB pro females were today the arena was packed there were at least 1k people out there it was a massive stage with professional photographers they didnt even have a show photographer at your shit there are no online pics. hell my pics will be online at NPCNEWS forever and I qualified for Nationals!!! You qualified for regionals. It is by far the biggest show in the state and the biggest Venue.
I qualified for the NABBA Britain , I also qualified and competed in the NABBA Universe last year
There are photos and videos available at all shows, I just dont care to get them or seek them out.

The good thing is that your photos will be available online at the NPC website forever.
A reminder to everyone how far bodybuilding has regressed
Fucks sake we are still laughing at your other pics on the NPC site two years on
I guarantee you are in no better condition than you were last time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1151 on: April 08, 2024, 02:16:52 AM »
I qualified for the NABBA Britain , I also qualified and competed in the NABBA Universe last year
There are photos and videos available at all shows, I just dont care to get them or seek them out.

The good thing is that your photos will be available online at the NPC website forever.
A reminder to everyone how far bodybuilding has regressed
Fucks sake we are still laughing at your other pics on the NPC site two years on
I guarantee you are in no better condition than you were last time

You also dieted for weeks I ate 3200 calories the last 9 days after stuffing my face prior. I am in way better shape than you on a year round basis. I was also 215lbs on Stage what were you 190? Even my calf looks good

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1152 on: April 08, 2024, 02:19:59 AM »
The IFBB pro females were today the arena was packed there were at least 1k people out there it was a massive stage with professional photographers they didnt even have a show photographer at your shit there are no online pics. hell my pics will be online at NPCNEWS forever and I qualified for Nationals!!! You qualified for regionals. It is by far the biggest show in the state and the biggest Venue.

The girl sitting next to me backstage #103 won the show 2k and an Olympia invite. I spent the day hanging with IFBB pro wellness and bikini girls backstage you were with a couple  soggy old men. My show was 1000x better

The bikini girl won 5k and am Olympia invite. I was falling over them in the back was not a bad day

Poor Em.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: April 08, 2024, 02:21:48 AM »
You also dieted for weeks I ate 3200 calories the last 9 days after stuffing my face prior. I am in way better shape than you on a year round basis. I was also 215lbs on Stage what were you 190? Even my calf looks good
you look like dj181

I dieted for weeks because thats what it takes Brian, you were smooth again like you were two years ago

You just dont get it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: April 08, 2024, 02:22:54 AM »
Poor Em.

Here is an idea don’t talk about my wife. Let’s not forget your gay for pay photos.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: April 08, 2024, 02:23:32 AM »
Poor Em.
The wellness girls have lodged an official complaint about the "dirty old man" that was allowed backstage

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: April 08, 2024, 02:24:23 AM »
Here is an idea don’t talk about my wife. Let’s not forget your gay for pay photos.
talking about hanging with young women is disrespectful to your wife , so hey, maybe you should just STFU.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1157 on: April 08, 2024, 02:28:14 AM »

those black and whites were not explicitly erotic and I did them for free photos not for pay.

you spent the day hanging out with sexy chicks and don't spare a thought for your poor wife at home and brag about it here?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: April 08, 2024, 02:28:25 AM »
talking about hanging with young women is disrespectful to your wife , so hey, maybe you should just STFU.

You are a miserable soggy old man in his 50s who thinks he is some kind of bodybuilding guru when in fact you beat 2 guys in their 60s who just happened to be older and soggier. Meanwhile you are a fat 230 a few months later just like you were a slob a few months prior all you did was diet you dont lift heavy you don’t bench or squat or curl at all. You do no real lifting you just diet down to 190lbs then do some gay jazz hand dancing. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: April 08, 2024, 02:29:13 AM »
those black and whites were not explicitly erotic and I did them for free photos not for pay.

you spent the day hanging out with sexy chicks and don't spare a thought for your poor wife at home and brag about it here?

I talked to the girls backstage about my wife jackass. I love my wife keep her name out of your mouth

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: April 08, 2024, 02:30:04 AM »
you look like dj181

I dieted for weeks because thats what it takes Brian, you were smooth again like you were two years ago

You just dont get it

It doesn’t take me weeks because I am In  Shape year round the other guys dieted for weeks I still beat them just like I would beat you

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: April 08, 2024, 02:31:01 AM »

Brian, don’t you think you should go home to your wife?

You have been posting since 2 am alone in your hotel room.

Or is her BF over? If so, I understand why you are keeping your distance as per her rules.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: April 08, 2024, 02:32:16 AM »
It doesn’t take me weeks because I am In  Shape year round the other guys dieted for weeks I still beat them just like I would beat you

Agreed, in shape year round

Just not on easter  or when deadlifting

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: April 08, 2024, 02:35:05 AM »
You are a miserable soggy old man in his 50s who thinks he is some kind of bodybuilding guru when in fact you beat 2 guys in their 60s who just happened to be older and soggier. Meanwhile you are a fat 230 a few months later just like you were a slob a few months prior all you did was diet you dont lift heavy you don’t bench or squat or curl at all. You do no real lifting you just diet down to 190lbs then do some gay jazz hand dancing.
Never claimed to be anything Brian, Im quite a humble guy, unlike your braggart ass
I competed for a span of 35 years , Im done now, no more shows, its time to call it a day.
We have seen your training Brian, one rep max efforts every now and again.
You are the poster boy for lack of effort.
You are already bragging you hardly trained and didn't diet for your show
Im far from fat Brian, mostly water retention.
Im reasonably healthy apart from some BP issues, I dont have 80 odd ailments and didnt recently attend a private medical facility and claim it was a doctors

Em must be proud of you shes plastered your winning pics on her FB page

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1164 on: April 08, 2024, 02:37:31 AM »
Things are getting spicy in here. Where the hell is Rigorous Wes?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: April 08, 2024, 02:37:33 AM »
Agreed, in shape year round

Just not on easter  or when deadlifting

I am absolutely shredded in both those pics do tell me Webster when was the last time you won a show? I will wait

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: April 08, 2024, 02:38:36 AM »
I am absolutely shredded in both those pics do tell me Webster when was the last time you won a show? I will wait

here we go........ ::)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: April 08, 2024, 02:39:12 AM »

This is shredded?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: April 08, 2024, 02:39:14 AM »
Never claimed to be anything Brian, Im quite a humble guy, unlike your braggart ass
I competed for a span of 35 years , Im done now, no more shows, its time to call it a day.
We have seen your training Brian, one rep max efforts every now and again.
You are the poster boy for lack of effort.
You are already bragging you hardly trained and didn't diet for your show
Im far from fat Brian, mostly water retention.
Im reasonably healthy apart from some BP issues, I dont have 80 odd ailments and didnt recently attend a private medical facility and claim it was a doctors

Em must be proud of you shes plastered your winning pics on her FB page
[/quote
She posted my medal to her story stop stalking
My wife you fucking creep 35 years of competing so I guess you won a pro card then wait no

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1169 on: April 08, 2024, 02:39:24 AM »
I talked to the girls backstage about my wife jackass. I love my wife keep her name out of your mouth

I never disrespected her, you talked about spending the day hanging out with wellness chicks. Women find it more attractive when a man is already taken, you were just charming them. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: April 08, 2024, 02:40:03 AM »
here we go........ ::)

Loll,

Look at his “bio” Charlotte cup champion

“The champ”

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1171 on: April 08, 2024, 02:40:15 AM »

no you wouldnt. You looked like shit up there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: April 08, 2024, 02:40:51 AM »
This is shredded?

Absolutely I posted a video an hour prior that was probably the leanest day of my life. I had no body fat sub 6% not my fault you can’t judge weight height or condition behind clothes properly. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: April 08, 2024, 02:41:18 AM »
I never disrespected her, you talked about spending the day hanging out with wellness chicks. Women find it more attractive when a man is already taken, you were just charming them.

No need to apologize, I’ll disrespect that trailer trash drug addict  for you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: April 08, 2024, 02:41:57 AM »
Absolutely I posted a video an hour prior that was probably the leanest day of my life. I had no body fat sub 6% not my fault you can’t judge weight height or condition behind clothes properly.

Agreed, sorry that’s my mistake.

That’s just your 42 inch belly when relaxed.