Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137128 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1200 on: April 08, 2024, 04:51:06 AM »
No I did not only bioidentical  hormone replacement therapy from a licensed Doctor for my diagnosed disorders

Does that include the mental ones as well?   ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: April 08, 2024, 04:51:16 AM »
No I did not only bioidentical  hormone replacement therapy from a licensed Doctor for my diagnosed disorders
Brian, if you think people here believe you didnt take everything under the fucking sun you can think again
Test
Tren
Mast
Anavar
Winstrol
GH
primabolin
 to name just a few
Fucks sake you almost died last year (according to you) due to throwing the kitchen sink at it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: April 08, 2024, 04:54:34 AM »
Thanks gymrat I am not claiming to be a Pro and I do think it could have gone either way the other two guys looked great to me I would not have complained if I took 3rd. But I didn’t take 3rd a panel of IFBB Pro judges (that is what you get at a Pro am show not biased locals) put me in first. I am officially a legit NPC show winner and not in a class of 0 either and yeah it’s a big show. Obviously people came to watch the wellness and bikini pro girls not the over 40 classic guys I get that. But I am still grateful they let us compete and to have been declared the winner. I do feel I invalidated a lot of the shit some haters keep saying around here and proved my point. And they dare allow them to compare me to Dj I am an NPC Champion. My title is just as good and as legit as anything Wes or Jeff has won. 1000 contest or not
and this is an IFBB pro

Your point being?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1203 on: April 08, 2024, 05:19:29 AM »
Brian, if you think people here believe you didnt take everything under the fucking sun you can think again
Test
Tren
Mast
Anavar
Winstrol
GH
primabolin
 to name just a few
Fucks sake you almost died last year (according to you) due to throwing the kitchen sink at it.

Who cares?

He's a champion.

Real champions lie about the drugs they use.  That's what makes them special.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1204 on: April 08, 2024, 05:35:37 AM »
Anyway you guys can keep arguing I am just grateful for the win and happy they put on a good show for us to compete. Everyone have a great day I am driving home to the love of my life my life my wife. I hope you all have or find someone that makes you happy and puts up with your indulgences.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1205 on: April 08, 2024, 05:38:19 AM »
Anyway you guys can keep arguing I am just grateful for the win and happy they put on a good show for us to compete. Everyone have a great day I am driving home to the love of my life my life my wife. I hope you all have or find someone that makes you happy and puts up with your indulgences.

Wise words.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: April 08, 2024, 05:55:18 AM »

I hope you still feel like that when you are living in the back of your car after the divorce.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: April 08, 2024, 06:01:13 AM »
I hope you still feel like that when you are living in the back of your car after the divorce.

See what I mean?

Jo, you needed a nemesis. Otherwise, things get bland.

You know there's a big difference between DJ and bhank in terms of the exchanges. DJ will hit you with songs from YouTube and keep doing his thing. bhank is ready for battle at all times.

Apples and oranges man...

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: April 08, 2024, 06:03:01 AM »
See what I mean?

Jo, you needed a nemesis. Otherwise, things get bland.

You know there's a big difference between DJ and bhank in terms of the exchanges. DJ will hit you with songs from YouTube and keep doing his thing. bhank is ready for battle at all times.

Apples and oranges man...

"1"
the dinosaur is in better shape than Brian

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: April 08, 2024, 06:11:32 AM »
I looked great which is why I won but I always look great. I maintain near stage condition year round and I am in my late 40s now. But by all means go find a getbig champion get a better ringer next year because Spike wasn’t up to it. Come one come all I will do it again next year. Not one of you can take this title from me.

2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion you mad you can all be mad none of you can take my title. 12 months let the board train plan your vacations sell your souls to the Devil whatever you think you need to do but I will defend and repeat next year regardless

Let calm down “champ”. You won a show with 3 people, the same 2 guys beat you last year.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1210 on: April 08, 2024, 06:16:54 AM »
Let calm down “champ”. You won a show with 3 people, the same 2 guys beat you last year.

Now, Daaaaaaaaaaaaave……..(Toby Keith voice)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1211 on: April 08, 2024, 06:18:30 AM »
Here is an idea don’t talk about my wife. Let’s not forget your gay for pay photos.

So says the bottom bitch trolling for penis to pump his rectum by wearing his wife's panties and asking the question, "Who wore it better?"

Lobby Card for Jizney's newest Glory Hole Production of a Ken Sprays film...

"The Mighty Cucks"
Cumming to a sticky floor theater near you Summer '24

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: April 08, 2024, 06:19:05 AM »

Yep,

Test for low t
anadrol for anemia
GH for anorexia
Tren for restless leg syndrome

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: April 08, 2024, 06:28:16 AM »
I looked great which is why I won but I always look great. I maintain near stage condition year round and I am in my late 40s now. But by all means go find a getbig champion get a better ringer next year because Spike wasn’t up to it. Come one come all I will do it again next year. Not one of you can take this title from me.

2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion you mad you can all be mad none of you can take my title. 12 months let the board train plan your vacations sell your souls to the Devil whatever you think you need to do but I will defend and repeat next year regardless

Careful, you said that about your SC world record...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: April 08, 2024, 06:29:57 AM »

agreed

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1215 on: April 08, 2024, 06:34:46 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: April 08, 2024, 07:17:21 AM »
Now, Daaaaaaaaaaaaave……..(Toby Keith voice)

I give credit where credit is due. The band worked out in Brian’s favor, Hankins showed up laser focused (he took 2 weeks off training, upped his caloric intake to 3000k a day) and beat the two guys who beat him last year in the novice over 40 classic division.

He won a war of attrition. It’s debatable if his physique was better this year but no one can argue that those other competitors got better.

And now BWHH can claim his prize.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1217 on: April 08, 2024, 07:18:28 AM »
What is the name of your bio-identical hormone drug?

Welcome back to your true home...Getbig.

This is all truly hilarious.  He took GH to win an over 40 class with 2 guys in it and is now the Champion!  C'mon, I congratulated him for showing up and actually getting onstage, but no one should get upset that he's crowing over this.  It's totally comical.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1218 on: April 08, 2024, 07:34:37 AM »

No, last years winner Marcus Cruz didn't enter.  Also I am a bit confused that there were two Over 40 Classic classes, A and B and he won only his class, was there not a posedown?  Does Classic not work like that?

*I am not saying he didn't "winashow" even if he won his class because that is how I use that term colloquially (winning = winning my class) even though it's not technically correct unless you win the Overall.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: April 08, 2024, 07:39:22 AM »
2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion- doesn't this mean you won the overall?

Semantics Hankins at it again.

Probation parole office same thing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: April 08, 2024, 07:46:10 AM »
No, last years winner Marcus Cruz didn't enter.  Also I am a bit confused that there were two Over 40 Classic classes, A and B and he won only his class, was there not a posedown?  Does Classic not work like that?

*I am not saying he didn't "winashow" even if he won his class because that is how I use that term colloquially (winning = winning my class) even though it's not technically correct unless you win the Overall.

Last year the class was stacked and this year Hankins beat a couple of has beens?
He’s a paper champion.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1221 on: April 08, 2024, 08:47:19 AM »
the dinosaur is in better shape than Brian

Certainly has better legs...
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: April 08, 2024, 08:55:44 AM »
Will the dues for the Hanky fan club be increased now that he's won a show?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1223 on: April 08, 2024, 08:57:52 AM »
Glad to see getbig back to normal.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1224 on: April 08, 2024, 09:03:12 AM »
Glad to see getbig back to normal.