Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137260 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1400 on: April 09, 2024, 06:35:28 AM »
So you are just all talk exactly but we already knew that.

Hahaha. Speak for yourself.  "We" what are you speaking? The kings english. No one else agrees with you. In fact "We" all think you're a sack of shit and you look like garbage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1401 on: April 09, 2024, 06:37:16 AM »
Talk? Ive proven it.

How did you make it through the show this year? Were your manties lined with depends? Shitter?

What have you proven? You have never stepped on stage and the one pic you showed you are nowhere near ready to step on stage. You are nowhere near my level and want to talk shit. You are just another guy with 15 inch arms. Meanwhile a panel of IFBB Pro judges voted me best in class.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1402 on: April 09, 2024, 06:38:03 AM »
come back when you get the last 15/20lbs off to be stage ready

If anything, this last page just proved he has no understanding of how contests are judged, or what condition looks like.  He's still talking bodyweight, lol.

Completely exposed - not worth your time.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: April 09, 2024, 06:39:49 AM »
What have you proven? You have never stepped on stage and the one pic you showed you are nowhere near ready to step on stage. You are nowhere near my level and want to talk shit.

Idelon posted that pic. Only to prove you complimented me.

Im bigger and leaner now. You're smaller and smoother. Swift crushes you. The little Asian dude takes gigantic shits all over your pathetic 'win.'

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: April 09, 2024, 06:40:16 AM »
If anything, this last page just proved he has no understanding of how contests are judged, or what condition looks like.  He's still talking bodyweight, lol.

Completely exposed - not worth your time.

A panel of IFBB Pro judges just determined I was best in class. It's not just about starving yourself to get as skinny as possible muscle fullness also counts. You want a balance between size and condition. But since you are the expert do tell us what shows have you won?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: April 09, 2024, 06:40:20 AM »
Josh is there a reason why Nabba over Ifbb ? I know Nabba is big there and produced some crazy talent. I’m just curious. I remember talking to Giles Thomas who has said to me  how F up and  corrupted  UKBFF Tierney’s couple are .
NABBA is the organisation that owns the Universe, the real Universe
Reg Park, Steve Reeves, Arnold

Everyone outside bodybuilding has heard of Mr Universe, not many know what Mr Olympia is.

UKBFF and 2bros just want to amke money from competitors, hell even NABBA are now charging £50 to enter a class , they take that in cash on the day  ::)
They say its to fund competitors abroad, I was looking into entering the NABBA World 2023 in Italy after winning the UK in 22, they said I could go but I would have had to shell out about a grand to go

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: April 09, 2024, 06:40:58 AM »
Idelon posted that pic. Only to prove you complimented me.

Im bigger and leaner now. You're smaller and smoother. Swift crushes you. The little Asian dude takes gigantic shits all over your pathetic 'win.'

You have 15 inch arms in that pic who are you kidding by all means if you are bigger now let's see it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: April 09, 2024, 06:42:44 AM »
A panel of IFBB Pro judges just determined I was best in class. It's not just about starving yourself to get as skinny as possible muscle fullness also counts. You want a balance between size and condition. But since you are the expert do tell us what shows have you won?
you already said you would have been happy to place 3rd because you all had "fun"

I imagine we would be reading some very different comments about the IFBB pro judges if you had placed 3rd

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: April 09, 2024, 06:43:00 AM »

Everyone outside bodybuilding has heard of Mr Universe, not many know what Mr Olympia is.

UKBFF and 2bros just want to amke money from competitors, hell even NABBA are now charging £50 to enter a class , they take that in cash on the day  ::)
They say its to fund competitors abroad, I was looking into entering the NABBA World 2023 in Italy after winning the UK in 22, they said I could go but I would have had to shell out about a grand to go

Nabba is garbage no one in the USA competes in Nabba. How the fuck are you going to pretend the Universe is more prestigious than the Olympia. No one outside of bodybuilding has heard of the godamn Universe everyone knows what the Olympia is are you daft? Reg Park? Its not 1960 anymore

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: April 09, 2024, 06:47:43 AM »
Nabba is garbage no one in the USA competes in Nabba. How the fuck are you going to pretend the Universe is more prestigious than the Olympia. No one outside of bodybuilding has heard of the godamn Universe everyone knows what the Olympia is are you daft? Reg Park? Its not 1960 anymore

ask yourself why they always announce Arnold as a former Mr Universe at functions outside bodybuilding
THEY NEVER SAY "FORMER MR OLYMPIA"

This post of yours just proves you dont now anyone socially.

Google search

Mr Universe
About 372,000,000 results (0.26 seconds)

Mr Olympia
About 33,700,000 results (0.29 seconds)

What you Brian?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1410 on: April 09, 2024, 06:50:58 AM »
So you are just all talk exactly but we already knew that.

Hi stoopid.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: April 09, 2024, 06:51:03 AM »
You have 15 inch arms in that pic who are you kidding by all means if you are bigger now let's see it

LOL @ 15 inch arms.

This is from yesterday. Not quite 2 years since those other pics.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: April 09, 2024, 06:57:08 AM »
What have you proven? You have never stepped on stage and the one pic you showed you are nowhere near ready to step on stage. You are nowhere near my level and want to talk shit. You are just another guy with 15 inch arms. Meanwhile a panel of IFBB Pro judges voted me best in class.

Best in class, lol.

Its like picking three turds.

if you were best in class, why did you only stick to masters?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: April 09, 2024, 06:58:05 AM »
Imagine, looking like this and calling your self the 2024 Charlotte Cup Champion.

lolololololol

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: April 09, 2024, 07:04:28 AM »
you already said you would have been happy to place 3rd because you all had "fun"

I imagine we would be reading some very different comments about the IFBB pro judges if you had placed 3rd

This guy is completely insufferable.

Years of failures, lies, getting lost, shitting himself to damn near death, excuse after excuse, poor sportsmanship. 

Now, he finally finds a contest watered down enough that he he's able to take home  a medal.

And as a result we have to tolerate his smug look of self satisfaction. Smiling,  taking selfies with the guys he beat. LOL what a turd. The measure of a man is how he handles defeat. It's easy to be magnanimous in victory.  But for years all he had to give was bile, filth directed at anyone better than him.

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1415 on: April 09, 2024, 07:10:58 AM »

Greedy bastards. Kamal  Elgrani apparently was told to pay 100k to receive  pro card  .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: April 09, 2024, 07:14:01 AM »
Greedy bastards. Kamal  Elgrani apparently was told to pay 100k to receive  pro card  .
Pro card used to be $300 a year but you ahd to "win" one first

Iluminati knows Kamal personally so could verify this if he pops up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: April 09, 2024, 07:16:08 AM »
ask yourself why they always announce Arnold as a former Mr Universe at functions outside bodybuilding
THEY NEVER SAY "FORMER MR OLYMPIA"

This post of yours just proves you dont now anyone socially.

Google search

Mr Universe
About 372,000,000 results (0.26 seconds)

Mr Olympia
About 33,700,000 results (0.29 seconds)

What you Brian?

You are insane no one gives a fuck about Nabba. Do we talk about who is going to win the Universe or who is going to win the Arnold and Olympia. Can anyone on this board even name a Nabba Pro? IFBB is the premier professional organization and NPC feeds into it. Arnold is always introduced as a 7x Mr Olympia again you want to talk about the 1960s and 1970s meanwhile it is 2024.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: April 09, 2024, 07:16:17 AM »

Years of failures, lies, getting lost, shitting himself to damn near death, excuse after excuse, poor sportsmanship. 

Now, he finally finds a contest watered down enough that he he's able to take home  a medal.

And as a result we have to tolerate his smug look of self satisfaction. Smiling,  taking selfies with the guys he beat. LOL what a turd. The measure of a man is how he handles defeat. It's easy to be magnanimous in victory.  But for years all he had to give was bile, filth directed at anyone better than him.

Funny, you say that.

Last year, when the floor got mopped with his cellulite- Brian high tailed it out of the auditorium. Blaming, seeing cartoon dogs and his wife being unable to drive at night due to her black/swollen eyes.

This year, beat 2 people who just signed up in the gym a week ago and is taking pictures with them lololo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: April 09, 2024, 07:17:56 AM »
LOL @ 15 inch arms.

This is from yesterday. Not quite 2 years since those other pics.

By all means step on stage then until then you are just another blowhard talking shit from the stands

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: April 09, 2024, 07:18:37 AM »
Best in class, lol.

Its like picking three turds.

if you were best in class, why did you only stick to masters?

Because that is my class?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: April 09, 2024, 07:19:42 AM »

How are you better than me? Please do tell? Years of failures have you seen my life it is the definition of winning.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: April 09, 2024, 07:25:22 AM »
How are you better than me? Please do tell? Years of failures have you seen my life it is the definition of winning.

Agreed. Winning

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-02-24-2021/

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021/

Charges
DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

Never hit a women, just strangled her and pushed her down a flight of stairs

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1423 on: April 09, 2024, 07:30:25 AM »

Let's not forget last year's content where you cut and ran like a bitch.

And the previous three where you placed last or next to last.

"Winning"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: April 09, 2024, 07:33:05 AM »
Agreed. Winning

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-02-24-2021/

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021/

Charges
DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

Never hit a women, just strangled her and pushed her down a flight of stairs

Go check Wake County NC court records. I have no charges I was falsely accused during a custody battle. The video of the incident which was in front of a police station came out and I was completely vindicated the charges were dropped and expunged. I was the victim who was attacked in the video. I even filed a lawsuit against her afterwards for false allegations. The judge admonished my ex for gaming the system I showed the court transcripts proving this. They even went back and reversed half a dozen previous false allegations she made it was so bad. I actually wound up getting 6 weeks more custody time because of it. I posted evidence of all this years ago yet you assholes continue to besmirch my good name.