Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 136696 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1625 on: April 09, 2024, 11:38:57 PM »
So your going to do classic again even though it leaves you no room to grow?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1626 on: April 09, 2024, 11:42:24 PM »
So your going to do classic again even though it leaves you no room to grow?

I absolutely plan to grow. I spent 6 months recovering from a Hernia Repair this year. Next year I will be able to train all year. I also plan to get a full cage with functional trainer when I move one of the two below. I will then be doing a lot more squats front and back.

The only issue is I may get a pec repair. I plan to see a DR this summer in California who has a new technique to repair chronic pec tears. I may or may not be a viable candidate. But regardless I would get it done this summer and be ready by April. I will just focus on legs while recovering.

No excuses needed because I won but I was on penicillian for a sore throat and had a runny nose as well at the show. I pushed through and won. But I did not cut any fluids and actually increased my fluids the last 2 days. I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior because my throat was killing me. I am up now because my throat was hurting so I had to make a tea. So yeah I will dry out a little more next year. I also went the opposite direction from prior and tried to eat 750 grams of carbs the last 2 days prior I think that was a mistake. But live and learn I will be better next year.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-fm-6-functional-trainer

https://repfitness.com/collections/deals/products/ares-6-post-pre-selected

https://www.myorthodoc.com/pectoralis-major-tendon-tear-treatment/?fbclid=IwAR3WTKsv6VCQv19kD7HVaAFvEZq7HUJvF16299uSAaOAUR3wsumMCZevIEo_aem_AU7BVuSh7XJqnq2k8vycfjkCBBjOL5rWBOZgT8eWDjtUABIzt10P0aEUb81k6qh8ZcGXwkLKN3hFpovazxTUQDRn

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1627 on: April 09, 2024, 11:52:26 PM »
Mike Mentzer himself can show up himself. I am going to defend my title regardless. By all means book your ticket and come find out. Arms and lats look good in this one. But yeah I ate a lot and probably smoothed out especially after prejudging but I still got the win.

Brian, that front pic looks decent, but c'mon, have some self awareness.
From the back, very soft and not much happening (and very bald). I could win a contest too against Shizzo and (Current) Goodrum.
Ownership and self-awareness goes a long way. You make fun of Jeffs competition. These guys you went against just look horrid.
Try to be real w/ yourself for a change..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: April 09, 2024, 11:58:35 PM »
Brian, that front pic looks decent, but c'mon, have some self awareness.
From the back, very soft and not much happening (and very bald). I could win a contest too against Shizzo and (Current) Goodrum.
Ownership and self-awareness goes a long way. You make fun of Jeffs competition. These guys you went against just look horrid.
Try to be real w/ yourself for a change..

But you can't win against me. No one is beating me next year. Not you. Not Jeff. Not BigRO. Not Mike fucking Mentzer. This year I won I can look pretty next time. I have plenty of pics showing my condition was good I can't control what some other photographer gets in a mistimed snapshot. The guy who took second had veins popping out of his chest if you stood next to him and looked. The guy who took 3rd looked like fucking Arnold in real life he was massive. The venue was great but because it was so large the stage lighting wasn't really complimentary also the tan shit sucks. Next year I am competing dry with a natural tan only.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1629 on: April 10, 2024, 12:03:08 AM »
But you can't win against me. No one is beating me next year. Not you. Not Jeff. Not BigRO. Not Mike fucking Mentzer. This year I won I can look pretty next time. I have plenty of pics showing my condition was good I can't control what some other photographer gets in a mistimed snapshot. The guy who took second had veins popping out of his chest if you stood next to him and looked. The guy who took 3rd looked like fucking Arnold in real life he was massive. The venue was great but because it was so large the stage lighting wasn't really complimentary also the tan shit sucks. Next year I am competing dry with a natural tan only.

your completely delusional.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: April 10, 2024, 12:04:35 AM »

No excuses needed because I won but I was on penicillian for a sore throat and had a runny nose as well at the show. I pushed through and won. But I did not cut any fluids and actually increased my fluids the last 2 days. I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior because my throat was killing me. I am up now because my throat was hurting so I had to make a tea. So yeah I will dry out a little more next year. I also went the opposite direction from prior and tried to eat 750 grams of carbs the last 2 days prior I think that was a mistake. But live and learn I will be better next year.

Lol, "no excuses but"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: April 10, 2024, 12:08:34 AM »
your completely delusional.

I will win again next year. By all means we have a board full of haters all claiming I look like shit then let's see any one of them stop me. You guys claimed Spike was going to do it that didn't happen who will be getbigs ringer next year? It is a massive venue and a pro am show in the downtown of a nice scenic city with good weather. No reason one of you can't strap on some balls and come get some. If I am delusional let another getbigger come beat me and prove it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1632 on: April 10, 2024, 12:11:27 AM »
No one is going to beat me I am going to repeat in 2025 every single one of you can enter won’t matter I will defend my title

For your routine next year, you should incorporate Michael Buffer introducing you as the reigning, defending Charlotte Cup Champion of the World..............

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: April 10, 2024, 12:12:28 AM »
Lol, "no excuses but"

When I mentioned you looked like shit in your show and let's see the pics you said the only pic that matters is the one of you holding your trophy. So here is my best pic the only one that matters. 1st place

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1634 on: April 10, 2024, 12:13:33 AM »
I will win again next year. By all means we have a board full of haters all claiming I look like shit then let's see any one of them stop me. You guys claimed Spike was going to do it that didn't happen who will be getbigs ringer next year? It is a massive venue and a pro am show in the downtown of a nice scenic city with good weather. No reason one of you can't strap on some balls and come get some. If I am delusional let another getbigger come beat me and prove it.

I compete in a different league altogether. Your not remotely on my level.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: April 10, 2024, 12:17:20 AM »
When I mentioned you looked like shit in your show and let's see the pics you said the only pic that matters is the one of you holding your trophy. So here is my best pic the only one that matters. 1st place

lol

Still "having fun" Brian?

What a fucking dick

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1636 on: April 10, 2024, 12:17:42 AM »
I compete in a different league altogether. Your not remotely on my level.

So it's my fault you don't compete in the NPC and live in Europe? Plenty of board members live in the USA and compete in the NPC where were they? You are also allowed to compete in multiple leagues. Nothing is stopping you from entering the show. I bet you can even get the board to sponsor your ticket next year. But yeah I get it why would you I am not challenging you I am challenging any and everyone. I don't care if the top 10 Olympians show up I am winning that show again next year. If that means I have to add 100lbs of muscle and diet down to 0 percent bodyfat and dehydrate until my tongue bleeds so be it. I am winning that show again next year bet your life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: April 10, 2024, 12:18:15 AM »
lol

Still "having fun" Brian?

What a fucking dick

Yeah winning is fun did you not notice my smile?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: April 10, 2024, 12:19:40 AM »
So it's my fault you don't compete in the NPC and live in Europe? Plenty of board members live in the USA and compete in the NPC where were they? You are also allowed to compete in multiple leagues. Nothing is stopping you from entering the show. I bet you can even get the board to sponsor your ticket next year. But yeah I get it why would you I am not challenging you I am challenging any and everyone. I don't care if the top 10 Olympians show up I am winning that show again next year. If that means I have to add 100lbs of muscle and diet down to 0 percent bodyfat and dehydrate until my tongue bleeds so be it. I am winning that show again next year bet your life.

Samson Dauda watch out.....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: April 10, 2024, 12:21:03 AM »
Samson Dauda watch out.....

Funny he is an IFBB pro why not mention some of those NABBA pros who were the top 10 guys at the Nabba Universe this year can anyone name 1???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: April 10, 2024, 12:21:13 AM »
Yeah winning is fun did you not notice my smile?
yes, kind of like someone who is oblivious to whats really going on

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: April 10, 2024, 12:22:24 AM »
Funny he is an IFBB pro why not mention some of those NABBA pros who were the top 10 guys at the Nabba Universe this year can anyone name 1???
You mentioned competing against the top guys at the Olympia

Keep up downsey dope.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: April 10, 2024, 12:28:12 AM »
You mentioned competing against the top guys at the Olympia

Keep up downsey dope.

I did because those are the only bodybuilders anyone has ever heard of and the best in the world. However you claim that not to be the case but then when trying to mention a famous good bodybuilder you pick one of them. Do tell me without googling the names a couple of the top 10 guys from the Universe this year. You can't no one can because no one gives a fuck about Nabba

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: April 10, 2024, 12:31:19 AM »
I did because those are the only bodybuilders anyone has ever heard of and the best in the world. However you claim that not to be the case but then when trying to mention a famous good bodybuilder you pick one of them. Do tell me without googling the names a couple of the top 10 guys from the Universe this year. You can't no one can because no one gives a fuck about Nabba

lol at Brian trying to deflect the argument away from his catastrophic self owning

dj 181 would have won that fucking show Brian
He would have won it purely on shape and condition, doesnt even matter that he doesnt train his legs, it looks like you dont either.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1644 on: April 10, 2024, 12:31:34 AM »

thanks for the laughs retard. Why should I go and compete in your pesky special needs cup. The open mens heavyweights looked as retarded as you, well not quite, that would be impossible.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: April 10, 2024, 12:36:46 AM »
Mens Physique 60 +

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: April 10, 2024, 12:46:40 AM »
lol at Brian trying to deflect the argument away from his catastrophic self owning

dj 181 would have won that fucking show Brian
He would have won it purely on shape and condition, doesnt even matter that he doesnt train his legs, it looks like you dont either.

I won the show that was the goal mission accomplished. Again if anyone thinks they can do better the Charlotte Convention Center is not hard to find. It is a massive venue.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: April 10, 2024, 12:49:23 AM »
thanks for the laughs retard. Why should I go and compete in your pesky special needs cup. The open mens heavyweights looked as retarded as you, well not quite, that would be impossible.

I don't care what you do or anyone else it doesn't matter to me. I am going to win again in 2025 regardless. But if anyone wants to talk shit by all means sign up and try and stop me. Everyone yaps and yaps talk, talk, talk. I showed up and I won and I will do it again.

Again massive venue very easy to find come one come all no one is taking my title in 2025

https://www.charlottemeetings.com/charlotte-convention-center

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1648 on: April 10, 2024, 12:54:45 AM »
your not that important.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: April 10, 2024, 12:59:44 AM »
your not that important.

Cool then don't claim you are going to show up and win the Cup because you are not beating me next year no one is taking my title not you not CBUM not Jesus