Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 136790 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1875 on: April 10, 2024, 12:33:12 PM »
God will punish your arrogance boy.

There is no god stop thinking like a child. Grow up

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1876 on: April 10, 2024, 12:33:46 PM »

The contest pics already did.
Y

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1877 on: April 10, 2024, 12:35:47 PM »
30 years ago? Why not tell me how much you benched in high school. I am a current 2024 NPC Show winner fuck what you did in 1996.

Took you until 2024 to finally make it to a night show Brian.   So, yeah, I turned pro in 2005.  Maybe in 19 years you will have 'won' another show or two.  We all know how you battle with organ failure.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1878 on: April 10, 2024, 12:36:34 PM »
Because by all accounts he was a travelling bum living on handouts and all depictions show him looking like a final solution camp survivor. Dragging a wooden cross 50 yards nearly killed him

damn hankins.. youre worse off than i thought

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1879 on: April 10, 2024, 12:37:48 PM »
Again they looked good backstage in person. The shorter guy was ripped as hell he had veins popping out of his upper chest and the big guy looked like Arnold he was absolutely massive in real life

For a minute I thought this was Arnold!

From Happy Days.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1880 on: April 10, 2024, 12:38:29 PM »
Took you until 2024 to finally make it to a night show Brian.   So, yeah, I turned pro in 2005.  Maybe in 19 years you will have 'won' another show or two.  We all know how you battle with organ failure.

Again tell us how much you benched in high school. You were never a Pro stop it. There is no such thing as natural bodybuilding. Also what have you done this decade nothing nada

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1881 on: April 10, 2024, 12:39:41 PM »
Whaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

They weren’t good enough. You now have the same problem Wes, Jeff, Muscle Matters, Krank and literally everyone you’ve crapped on, you won a show and beat bums.

Cool!

LOL you beat 2 washed up old men who don’t train! You’re accomplished!

Funny thing...he talks about why we WON'T compete....thats the key here.  We've all put more time and effort into competing.  Its behind us.  We're all retired Generals.....Private Hankins is going on and on because he won some platoon toilet cleaning contest. Big fucking deal.   He qualified for nationals....if he is so fucking great, why not do fucking nationals then?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1882 on: April 10, 2024, 12:40:12 PM »
Are we really going to pretend my back is even partially much less fully flexed in the pic you are sharing???

Agreed, fully flexed would make a huge difference

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1883 on: April 10, 2024, 12:41:37 PM »

He already has, have you seen what he’s bragging about winning.

lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1884 on: April 10, 2024, 12:41:56 PM »
Funny thing...he talks about why we WON'T compete....thats the key here.  We've all put more time and effort into competing.  Its behind us.  We're all retired Generals.....Private Hankins is going on and on because he won some platoon toilet cleaning contest. Big fucking deal.   He qualified for nationals....if he is so fucking great, why not do fucking nationals then?

People retire when they can no longer compete. You retired 20 years ago I won last week. You are not on my level stick to crossfit burpees and kipping pullups are more your style. Maybe do some bear crawls across the gym and kettle ball swings.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1885 on: April 10, 2024, 12:43:00 PM »
Were you at the show? No then you don't really know how I looked on stage. You know how I looked in the pics a photographer randomly snapped when I wasn't flexing not the same thing.

I think I look decent in all 3 of these pics. I am sure when I get the prejudging pics I might have another 1 or 2 that look decent. That is all I was every really expecting or hoping for one or 2 decent pics when they take 50 pics of my evening 30 second routine they are not just taking pics of me flexed they are taking pics every couple second regarldess obviously most are going to suck. Same thing in all the NPC pics of everyone they get like 1 out of 10 that look decent the rest suck. Maybe they should hire me as the photographer maybe they submit the worst to NPC online because I paid for the best who knows.

What I do know is I won the show. I drove 7 hours sick with a cold and won. I am the champ and the rest of you just stayed home booing from your couch. Now everyone of you could have done better lol come prove it Next April until then yap yap yap I am the champ and the only current NPC champ on the board

Awwwwwww how cute.   You drove 7 hours with a stuffy nose and sore throat.  How brave and courageous you are manlet

What does it matter what I benched in high school.   I competed, WAY longer than you.  I am not a walking disaster of ailments and injuries like you.  In fact I am in the top 2% in the world for crossfit.  You?   some local fuckstick afterthought division.   You might as well have put on pumps and competed with women it was so irrelevant.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1886 on: April 10, 2024, 12:43:59 PM »
Agreed, fully flexed would make a huge difference

Same back 2 hours later but it doesn’t count because I took the pic right??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1887 on: April 10, 2024, 12:45:27 PM »
I think it`s time to ignore this arrogant know nothing nobody.....let him bask in his shitty victory while posting to himself trying to convince himself that he beat 2 monsters and deserved the win when he did nothing contest prepwise.  ;D

No Work Ethic Of Peace

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1888 on: April 10, 2024, 12:45:44 PM »
This is not classic, isn't classic supposed to resemble like guys of the 70's, symmetry, mass, proportion, flow?
Who has assessed your physique and said yep that's classic bodybuilding? Exactly, no one, you've chosen a class, 3 people entered with better than the average person physiques and they had to place them.
Again no one needs to compete against you to prove what we see. The same as the judges don't need to have competitive physiques to judge!
When you next look at the olympia competitor pics brian don't offer your opinion coz unless your going to jump on stage and compete with them which is your logic you can't judge what you see!

The other 2 also entered other classes and jumped in his on a lark hoping the same as him no one else did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1889 on: April 10, 2024, 12:45:49 PM »
Again tell us how much you benched in high school. You were never a Pro stop it. There is no such thing as natural bodybuilding. Also what have you done this decade nothing nada

Most Natty's in local shows blow away what you showed up looking like.  Again - ZERO back or hamstrings.  Did you bribe the judges or do something else you don't want to talk about to "win your show"? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1890 on: April 10, 2024, 12:45:51 PM »

That is the back that will look doughy and undetailed on stage.

Like it did.

You would think you would understand this at this point.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1891 on: April 10, 2024, 12:46:18 PM »
Awwwwwww how cute.   You drove 7 hours with a stuffy nose and sore throat.  How brave and courageous you are manlet

What does it matter what I benched in high school.   I competed, WAY longer than you.  I am not a walking disaster of ailments and injuries like you.  In fact I am in the top 2% in the world for crossfit.  You?   some local fuckstick afterthought division.   You might as well have put on pumps and competed with women it was so irrelevant.

Again you are talking about some shit you did 20 years ago. Its the old guy bragging about how much he benched in high school. Nobody cares what you did 20 years ago. Crossfit is also not a real sport top 2% in what completing workouts of made up bullshit exercise routines???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1892 on: April 10, 2024, 12:47:06 PM »
I think it`s time to ignore this arrogant know nothing nobody.....let him bask in his shitty victory while posting to himself trying to convince himself that he beat 2 monsters and deserved the win when he did nothing contest prepwise.  ;D

No Work Ethic Of Peace

It doesn't matter if I sat on the couch eating cupcakes I won.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1893 on: April 10, 2024, 12:47:13 PM »
People retire when they can no longer compete. You retired 20 years ago I won last week. You are not on my level stick to crossfit burpees and kipping pullups are more your style. Maybe do some bear crawls across the gym and kettle ball swings.

You do remember the squatting fiasco right?  Where Krank shamed you at 225 for his warm up for 15 reps ?  Yes or no? 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1894 on: April 10, 2024, 12:47:43 PM »
There is no god stop thinking like a child. Grow up

Ha! You telling someone to grow-up and stop acting like a child. LOL. You have the constitution of a petulant child. You implying that Ro's God is a fairytale.  Yet you believe in your own fairytale's. If you get nothing else from Getbig, get this: you are a bad joke.

Anyone else competing at all, in any divisions or class, would be shown respect.  Even you were given respect when you entered that contest back in 2021. But you did the opposite of 'earning' respect.  You squandered it, by being just such an utterly trash human being.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1895 on: April 10, 2024, 12:48:55 PM »

I blow that away today x 10 and am not even dieting.  Zero thickness or density.   Start doing some hard work for F' s sake!!!     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1896 on: April 10, 2024, 12:49:36 PM »
Most Natty's in local shows blow away what you showed up looking like.  Again - ZERO back or hamstrings.  Did you bribe the judges or do something else you don't want to talk about to "win your show"?

Expedia is showing direct flights from LaGuardia to Charlotte for 59$ why do we need a some theoretical Natty are you not available?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1897 on: April 10, 2024, 12:49:55 PM »

Many retire when they’ve accomplished everything there is to achieve.

Or did you retire early because you can’t compete in the workplace?

When Jeff, Wes, Krank, MM win they beat old washed up bums. When Hankins enters specialized classes and beats two other guys they look like Arnold back stage!!!

LOL

Again you are talking about some shit you did 20 years ago. Its the old guy bragging about how much he benched in high school. Nobody cares what you did 20 years ago. Crossfit is also not a real sport top 2% in what completing workouts of made up bullshit exercise routines???

Cross fit on ESPN and generates millions in sales and revenue.
Strict Curling is the money sport!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1898 on: April 10, 2024, 12:50:34 PM »
Are we really going to pretend my back is even partially much less fully flexed in the pic you are sharing???

Didn't you have your own professional photographer for pictures? Didn't your wife take any pictures at the show?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1899 on: April 10, 2024, 12:50:48 PM »
It doesn't matter if I sat on the couch eating cupcakes I won.
It does matter as you have learned nothing.