Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137319 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1900 on: April 10, 2024, 12:50:51 PM »
Again you are talking about some shit you did 20 years ago. Its the old guy bragging about how much he benched in high school. Nobody cares what you did 20 years ago. Crossfit is also not a real sport top 2% in what completing workouts of made up bullshit exercise routines???

You would not last 5 minutes into one of Kranks training sessions.  Remember the Cleggianesqe  squatting disaster you challenged him to?     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1901 on: April 10, 2024, 12:51:11 PM »
You do remember the squatting fiasco right?  Where Krank shamed you at 225 for his warm up for 15 reps ?  Yes or no?

How did he shame me? I wasnt maxing. I just posted a video doing 11 reps mid workout. I also posted a video doing 14 reps like 2 weeks later. I told him I was willing to accept his challenge to a max squat and he declined.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1902 on: April 10, 2024, 12:52:35 PM »
How did he shame me? I wasnt maxing. I just posted a video doing 11 reps mid workout. I also posted a video doing 14 reps like 2 weeks later. I told him I was willing to accept his challenge to a max squat and he declined.

His 15 reps was like nothing remember?   No shaking, perfect form, etc. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1903 on: April 10, 2024, 12:53:25 PM »
You would not last 5 minutes into one of Kranks training sessions.  Remember the Cleggianesqe  squatting disaster you challenged him to?   

Correct you couldnt pay me to do that bullshit just a bunch of nonsense but glad he is the top 2% at it

If he is so great he can show up next year in Charlotte until then I am the champ

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1904 on: April 10, 2024, 12:54:19 PM »
I`m out,fuck this guy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1905 on: April 10, 2024, 12:54:55 PM »
His 15 reps was like nothing remember?   No shaking, perfect form, etc.

Right my lifts dont count because I shake??? It doesn't matter than I shake from rep 1 until the end of the set 15 reps later its all bad since I shake? Since when the fuck are you not allowed to shake. I shake all the time I don't have to be lifting a damn thing. I have challenged him to many lifts he declines them all and wants to compete at some obscure crossfit shit he knows no one does.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1906 on: April 10, 2024, 12:55:44 PM »
It doesn't matter if I sat on the couch eating cupcakes I won.

Your condition implied you did.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: April 10, 2024, 12:56:46 PM »
Your condition implied you did.

if I can eat cupcakes and not train and win then more power to me just imagine how much more potential I have then as I dial it in

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1908 on: April 10, 2024, 12:58:36 PM »

if I can eat cupcakes and not train and win then more power to me just imagine how much more potential I have then as I dial it in

You can't dial it in.

You never have.

It takes too much discipline, effort, and a sense of reality.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1909 on: April 10, 2024, 12:59:00 PM »
I forsee a crippling bout of Chrons coming on shortly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: April 10, 2024, 12:59:57 PM »

You will not, have not, and will never reach your max potential because you are lazy and always seeking the easy way out of things.   You avoid hard work like dracula to holy water and the crucifix.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: April 10, 2024, 01:01:02 PM »
You can't dial it in.

You never have.

Hanks' nature is always seek short cuts, the easy way out, avoid hard work, etc. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1912 on: April 10, 2024, 01:07:02 PM »
This thread is giving me my cardio just from scrolling LOL

T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1913 on: April 10, 2024, 01:09:11 PM »
Hanks' nature is always seek short cuts, the easy way out, avoid hard work, etc.

You're talking about a deeply insecure and mentally retarded guy who bragged about beating handicapped women and children in a game of topgolf:

"I beat handicapped women and children. Honestly it was total domination. They didn't stand a chance. I dont think half of them had ever swung a club before meanwhile I was hitting my driver to the net."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: April 10, 2024, 01:09:59 PM »
You will not, have not, and will never reach your max potential because you are lazy and always seeking the easy way out of things.   You avoid hard work like dracula to holy water and the crucifix.

I want to point this out before Hankins does , Dracula is not real.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1915 on: April 10, 2024, 01:10:41 PM »
You're talking about a deeply insecure and mentally retarded guy who bragged about beating handicapped women and children in a game of topgolf:

"I beat handicapped women and children. Honestly it was total domination. They didn't stand a chance. I dont think half of them had ever swung a club before meanwhile I was hitting my driver to the net."

He’s such a competitor!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1916 on: April 10, 2024, 01:12:04 PM »
This thread is giving me my cardio just from scrolling LOL

My thumb is tired, good amusement on my travels today to south west England.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1917 on: April 10, 2024, 01:13:41 PM »
You can't dial it in.

You never have.

I did enough to win I am good with that. You guys can claim I suck all day you are not the IFBB judges. According to them I was the best that day. I am going to stick with their opinions not yours.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1918 on: April 10, 2024, 01:14:13 PM »

Classy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: April 10, 2024, 01:15:40 PM »

But I am the Champ you are not again can you not find Charlotte on a map it is a 59$ round trip flight for you from NY what is the issue? If you think you are such a badass come prove it next April you and Krank talk a lot of shit for guys who stayed home on the couch.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1920 on: April 10, 2024, 01:16:22 PM »
I did enough to win I am good with that. You guys can claim I suck all day you are not the IFBB judges. According to them I was the best that day. I am going to stick with their opinions not yours.

Doing enough to win = lazy prep, got lucky the entire class couldn't get in contest shape as well

Have some pride and work hard for once.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: April 10, 2024, 01:17:11 PM »
Doing enough to win = lazy prep, got lucky the entire class couldn't get in contest shape as well

Have some pride and work hard for once.

I am very proud to have won and be the only Getbigger representing competing and winning in the NPC so far this year. I may do another show in Sept but I just did a show too early to think about that now. Going to take a week off and just chill and get over this cold still waking up middle of the night to drink tea as throat is really sore

But you guys are right about one thing. I can do better and plan to next year. But a win is still a win.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: April 10, 2024, 01:29:02 PM »
Actually this is a good story. I used to go to Sunday school as a child. They gave us Jesus comic books that we could read that told the bible stories. I even went to bible camp for 3 weeks. Anyway, I remember I was in my driveway maybe 8 years old and I just kept having this inner theological turmoil. I just couldn't get over how it didn't make any sense and eventually came to the conclusion right then and there that it was all a bunch of bullshit. I remember it was probably the first time in my life I used critical thinking thought for myself questioned what I had been taught and realized adults and most other people were complete idiots. It was a very meaningful realization.

Meanwhile grown men still can't figure it out in 2024 how sad people are so stupid

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1923 on: April 10, 2024, 01:30:25 PM »
Actually this is a good story. I used to go to Sunday school as a child. They gave us Jesus comic books that we could read that told the bible stories. I even went to bible camp for 3 weeks. Anyway, I remember I was in my driveway maybe 8 years old and I just kept having this inner theological turmoil. I just couldn't get over how it didn't make any sense and eventually came to the conclusion right then and there that it was all a bunch of bullshit. I remember it was probably thew first time in my life I used critical thinking thought for myself questioned what I had been taught and realized adults and most other people were complete idiots. It was a very meaningful realization.

Meanwhile grown men still can't figure it out in 2024 how sad people are so stupid

Deep.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: April 10, 2024, 01:33:14 PM »
Deep.

I can tell you the exact spot I was standing left side of driveway part way down the hill where the grass and the driveway met I realized there was no god it was a profound moment I clearly remember it to this day. It was before we moved to NYC I was in maybe 2nd grade.