Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137282 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2875 on: April 21, 2024, 04:38:00 AM »
I can not make those weights you guys can vote for whatever you want I was 215lsb on stage and plan to be heavier next time.

You definitely could make those weights as there is no biological or metabolic reason you couldn't
Just diet properly,  consistently, & strictly - your body fat would noticeably reduce.
Look at Dorians condition compared to your baby smooth fat appearance on stage the comparison
Pics between you 2 condition wise is beyond night & day.
If Dorian & many others can attain such condition so could you, only you'd be a much lighter bodyweight.
Very likely around 180lbs - Try it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2876 on: April 21, 2024, 04:41:15 AM »
The show is judged during prejudging. I clearly won prejudging. I can take a bad photo and a good photo right now timing when you snap the lens matters. Not my fault the guys timing in the evening wasn't great. We were the last group the photographer was over it. He didn't even take a single pic of us getting our medals. I think he already went home. Next year I will bring my wife and she will video it and I will get great photos. This year my focus was winning the show not taking pics.
You won your class against two other turds FUCKFACE....YOU DID NOT WIN AN NPC CONTEST.

No matter how you spin it you slacked off and did no prep..... and it showed in the pics.

Try dieting next time and earn the respect of real bodybuilders you lazy fuck.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2877 on: April 21, 2024, 04:44:09 AM »
The show is judged during prejudging. I clearly won prejudging. I can take a bad photo and a good photo right now timing when you snap the lens matters. Not my fault the guys timing in the evening wasn't great. We were the last group the photographer was over it. He didn't even take a single pic of us getting our medals. I think he already went home. Next year I will bring my wife and she will video it and I will get great photos. This year my focus was winning the show not taking pics.

Last year when you looked fat on stage you told us to just wait for the HD pics. There never were any HD pics.

This year we see the HD pics and guess what, you look even softer and fatter in them, but now it's the photographers fault.

Get the fuck out of here about you don't make excuses. Try dieting next time dough boy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2878 on: April 21, 2024, 04:44:32 AM »
I can not make those weights because I have no balls to stick to a strict pre-contest diet.............it`s much too tough for a tough guy like me to have to give up my precious Swiss Rolls. you guys can vote for whatever you want I was 215lsb on stage and plan to be heavier next time.
FIXED

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2879 on: April 21, 2024, 04:47:17 AM »
Hanky why do you keep bringing up the Dominican Republic? Every island in the Carribean has all inclusives you can stay at. Isn't DR where those American tourists were found dead in their hotel rooms?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2880 on: April 21, 2024, 04:49:19 AM »
He wants to come in heavier next time when he had not one striation or vein in sight at his show.......this cat is a know nothing piece of work. who is hung up on bodyweight and arm size which means unless he lucks out again against more turds,he`ll never know victory.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2881 on: April 21, 2024, 04:51:07 AM »
Hanky why do you keep bringing up the Dominican Republic? Every island in the Carribean has all inclusives you can stay at. Isn't DR where those American tourists were found dead in their hotel rooms?
I`ve trained people for over 25 years (lots of CONTEST winners and guys/gals who placed high).....the only thing some sand nikka in Dubais has over me is gear, and that`s why he wants to go there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2882 on: April 21, 2024, 04:53:28 AM »
You definitely could make those weights as there is no biological or metabolic reason you couldn't
Just diet properly,  consistently, & strictly - your body fat would noticeably reduce.
Look at Dorians condition compared to your baby smooth fat appearance on stage the comparison
Pics between you 2 condition wise is beyond night & day.
If Dorian & many others can attain such condition so could you, only you'd be a much lighter bodyweight.
Very likely around 180lbs - Try it.

At 205lbs I am extremely lean and starting to get sick there is no need to try and go any lower. I have no desire to get sick cutting weight. I have no desire to lose muscle. No thanks not what I am trying to do. I actually prefer my look heavier. I only did the classic because I knew I had a better chance to win at classic. I was only that light because I got sick a few weeks prior. I started to get healthier and gain weight the week before the show then 4 days out I got a sore throat and a cold I am still dealing with now. I prefer my look at 225lbs plus. I plan to bulk not cut. The goal is to get the legs blown up enough to switch to bodybuilding, but it will take some time. You guys can trash my lack of hamstring flexing all you want my quads were bigger and more cut up than last year. I can also see my physique I am getting more vascular. I will be better next year but I was good enough to clearly win this year. I may be 230 plus on stage next time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2883 on: April 21, 2024, 04:55:19 AM »
At 205lbs I am extremely lean and starting to get sick there is no need to try and go any lower. I have no desire to get sick cutting weight. I have no desire to lose muscle. No thanks not what I am trying to do. I actually prefer my look heavier. I only did the classic because I knew I had a better chance to win at classic. I was only that light because I got sick a few weeks prior. I started to get healthier and gain weight the week before the show then 4 days out I got a sore throat and a cold I am still dealing with now. I prefer my look at 225lbs plus. I plan to bulk not cut. The goal is to get the legs blown up enough to switch to bodybuilding, but it will take some time. You guys can trash my lack of hamstring flexing all you want my quads were bigger and more cut up than last year. I can also see my physique I am getting more vascular. I will be better next year but I was good enough to clearly win this year. I may be 230 plus on stage next time.
WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD YOU GET SICK?

Just a flimsy excise to cling to 200 pounds as you think that is some type of benchmark for a great body even when photos prove otherwise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2884 on: April 21, 2024, 04:55:22 AM »
Last year when you looked fat on stage you told us to just wait for the HD pics. There never were any HD pics.

This year we see the HD pics and guess what, you look even softer and fatter in them, but now it's the photographers fault.

Get the fuck out of here about you don't make excuses. Try dieting next time dough boy

I posted the comps last year as well. They should absolutely hire me to do the pics next year I am the better photographer but whatever. I didn't go there for pics. I went to win which is what I did and some of my pics look great. I am clearly leaner than the other 2 competitors with more muscle. I don't need any excuses I won.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2885 on: April 21, 2024, 04:56:14 AM »
He wants to come in heavier next time when he had not one striation or vein in sight at his show.......this cat is a know nothing piece of work. who is hung up on bodyweight and arm size which means unless he lucks out again against more turds,he`ll never know victory.

I already know Victory I won the show. I will do so again next year but I will be bigger not smaller.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2886 on: April 21, 2024, 04:57:46 AM »
Hey good for you.....you beat two Natty's who were out of shape......at 230,you`re a lock for last place,

Think about it,all that extra weight in a mere years time........you better get real good gear and take two boatloads of it a day for 365 days.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2887 on: April 21, 2024, 04:57:56 AM »

Dough boy with another pathetic excuse to avoid dieting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2888 on: April 21, 2024, 04:59:16 AM »

I have been to the Dominican half a dozen times Cabarete is one of the best places in the world for kitesurfing. I also noticed when there they have great gyms for training and supplements are readily available. It is also cheap and a short flight. But you are correct some other places are also good. I was in Costa Rica and it had the same attributes as the Dominican. The point is a nice caribean vacation at an all you can eat resort sounds like the place to prep to me. I am not planning to diet I am planning to grow.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2889 on: April 21, 2024, 05:00:57 AM »
I already know Victory I won the show. I will do so again next year but I will be bigger not smaller.
You beat no one........those 2 trophies are for Over-40,and for Middleweight OPEN.........yes I said OPEN and it was a big contest and no one looked anywhere near as bad as the 2 beginners you so called beat. !!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Christ I would have rather won the overall like I did against no one in my class, as opposed to beating those 2 scrubs.   :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2890 on: April 21, 2024, 05:01:59 AM »
I can not make those weights you guys can vote for whatever you want I was 215lsb on stage and plan to be heavier next time.

The never ending question is WHY.   WHY can't you make 185 or 190.  I have asked you repeatedly what actual medical condition prevents you from doing that.

I will wait for that answer....but here is my take...

Its not "I can't"....its "I don't want to do what it takes".  When you're 70 or 80 years old...you WONT be 215 and all that.  You WILL be less....most likely in those weight ranges.  Will you die?  Nope....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2891 on: April 21, 2024, 05:02:56 AM »
I have been to the Dominican half a dozen times Cabarete is one of the best places in the world for kitesurfing. I also noticed when there they have great gyms for training and supplements are readily available. It is also cheap and a short flight. But you are correct some other places are also good. I was in Costa Rica and it had the same attributes as the Dominican. The point is a nice caribean vacation at an all you can eat resort sounds like the place to prep to me. I am not planning to diet I am planning to grow.
OK Gilligan,big fucking deal,you don`t get a cookie for spending trust fund money to travel to some island.   ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2892 on: April 21, 2024, 05:03:40 AM »
Also waiting for a reply to :

1) So no, you're not on gear.   What makes those guys "on gear" and you not?

2) Were the judges in contest shape? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2893 on: April 21, 2024, 05:04:06 AM »
WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD YOU GET SICK?

Just a flimsy excise to cling to 200 pounds as you think that is some type of benchmark for a great body even when photos prove otherwise.

I was 205lbs a week before the show when I get sick that is where my weight goes and I look phenomenal at that weight all cut up. However I feel like shit. I told you guys my goal was to feel healthy and have fun I have no desire to cut weight and feel like shit for an over 40 show with 3 guys. Nationals yeah I may trim it up a little. But also it was a learning process last time I weighed in and ate nothing and felt like shit this time I weighed in and stuffed my face. Next time I will go in between those two extremes. I was not 200lbs I was 215lbs on stage the difference between 215lbs and 205lbs is significant. You guys saying I need to cut below 205lbs are daft. I am diced at 205lbs I didn't need to be diced to win though did I? I had enough quality muscle to win at 215lbs. The goal is to get big not to see how depleted and emaciated I can get. I want to out muscle the competition not out diet them. I want my veins to pop. Speaking of which I have veins coming out my sides even at 220lbs right now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2894 on: April 21, 2024, 05:06:15 AM »
You beat no one........those 2 trophies are for Over-40,and for Middleweight OPEN.........yes I said OPEN and it was a big contest and no one looked anywhere near as bad as the 2 beginners you so called beat. !!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Chris I would have rather won the overall like I did against no one in my class, as opposed to beating those 2 scrubs.   :D

Should I draw a map for you so you can find PA next summer? Or do you just want to tell stories about 1985?

There was no overall no one ever called me out for any kind of overall comparison I would have loved that but it didn't happen.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2895 on: April 21, 2024, 05:06:43 AM »
I have been to the Dominican half a dozen times Cabarete is one of the best places in the world for kitesurfing. I also noticed when there they have great gyms for training and supplements HGH and testosterone are readily available. It is also cheap and a short flight. But you are correct some other places are also good. I was in Costa Rica and it had the same attributes as the Dominican. The point is a nice caribean vacation at an all you can eat resort sounds like the place to prep to me. I am not planning to diet I am planning to grow.

Fixed...as you said it yourself. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2896 on: April 21, 2024, 05:07:07 AM »
The never ending question is WHY.   WHY can't you make 185 or 190.  I have asked you repeatedly what actual medical condition prevents you from doing that.

I will wait for that answer....but here is my take...

Its not "I can't"....its "I don't want to do what it takes".  When you're 70 or 80 years old...you WONT be 215 and all that.  You WILL be less....most likely in those weight ranges.  Will you die?  Nope....

Because I have no bodyfat at 200lbs that is why dumbass. I would be in the hospital trying to make 190lbs no fucking thanks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2897 on: April 21, 2024, 05:08:14 AM »
Fixed...as you said it yourself.

Hey man again HRT I told you guys the last 4 years I take HRT yet you still want to argue about it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2898 on: April 21, 2024, 05:08:18 AM »
I was 205lbs a week before the show when I get sick that is where my weight goes and I look phenomenal at that weight all cut up. However I feel like shit. I told you guys my goal was to feel healthy and have fun I have no desire to cut weight and feel like shit for an over 40 show with 3 guys. Nationals yeah I may trim it up a little. But also it was a learning process last time I weighed in and ate nothing and felt like shit this time I weighed in and stuffed my face. Next time I will go in between those two extremes. I was not 200lbs I was 215lbs on stage the difference between 215lbs and 205lbs is significant. You guys saying I need to cut below 205lbs are daft. I am diced at 205lbs I didn't need to be diced to win though did I? I had enough quality muscle to win at 215lbs. The goal is to get big not to see how depleted and emaciated I can get. I want to out muscle the competition not out diet them. I want my veins to pop. Speaking of which I have veins coming out my sides even at 220lbs right now.
WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU GET SICK........YOU DIDN`T EVEN DIET YOU SILLY FUCKWAD !!!

I could see if you suffered for 12-16 weeks and got burnt out.............well you know the rest "Cobbler Boy".  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2899 on: April 21, 2024, 05:10:30 AM »
Hey man again HRT I told you guys the last 4 years I take HRT yet you still want to argue about it.
Shut up you sound as stupid as you are trying to make us out to be.

You`re a fucking drug reliant fuck.......cuz it sure ain`t diet and training you rely on.... not with cobbler and 3 sets per bodypart a week.  :D