Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137054 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2900 on: April 21, 2024, 05:11:05 AM »
Because I have no bodyfat at 200lbs that is why dumbass. I would be in the hospital trying to make 190lbs no fucking thanks

Still not answering the question.   You THINK you don't have bodyfat.  Your hamstrings, glutes, lower back, and calves were NOT shredded....they were SOFT. 

You WOULD NOT end up in the hospital.  Not unless you fuck with diuretics like you said you did last show.  Or some other fucking compound like FTTP or whatever its called.  When you say you get "sick" is this the organ failure you speak of over and over again?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2901 on: April 21, 2024, 05:11:37 AM »
Hey if any of you guys want to starve yourselves for 6 months and show up looking like DJ at 160lbs with no bodyfat by all means do it. I plan to make weight and be the most muscular guy on stage. I have no intention of ever competing at 1 ounce below the weight class.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2902 on: April 21, 2024, 05:13:22 AM »
Hey man again HRT I told you guys the last 4 years I take HRT yet you still want to argue about it.

No man...you made it clear that those things are readily available over the counter.  Its fairly obvious what is a reason for YOU to go there.  Thats like me talking about how great the tennis courts are somewhere when I have no desire to do it.   You aren't being clever.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2903 on: April 21, 2024, 05:13:43 AM »
I stayed out of this bullshit thread for a good while and felt much better about myself......think I`ll do that again.....just put my head down and work on perfecting my build for my final 2 contests....who needs the distractions, though some of his shit is funnier that Hell.

TRAIN,EAT,INJECT,REST,REPEAT......WIN A PRO-CARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111  ;)

Bye!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2904 on: April 21, 2024, 05:14:19 AM »
Still not answering the question.   You THINK you don't have bodyfat.  Your hamstrings, glutes, lower back, and calves were NOT shredded....they were SOFT. 

You WOULD NOT end up in the hospital.  Not unless you fuck with diuretics like you said you did last show.  Or some other fucking compound like FTTP or whatever its called.  When you say you get "sick" is this the organ failure you speak of over and over again?

I have an actual disease that causes gut inflammation every time I cut weight it flares up. Sometimes it gets bad and I can barely eat or drink and I lose a lot of weight very quickly.  I have no desire to deliberately cut weight and cause a flare up. I was not flexing my hamstrings easy fix. My lower back was not soft.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2905 on: April 21, 2024, 05:16:17 AM »
No man...you made it clear that those things are readily available over the counter.  Its fairly obvious what is a reason for YOU to go there.  Thats like me talking about how great the tennis courts are somewhere when I have no desire to do it.   You aren't being clever.

I don't need to argue with you idiots everyday about the merits of HRT. This is a bodybuilding board I compete in the NPC. If you don't like it fuck off. It is not my job to justify HRT to others.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2906 on: April 21, 2024, 05:16:22 AM »
Hey if any of you guys want to starve yourselves for 6 months and show up looking like DJ at 160lbs with no bodyfat by all means do it. I plan to make weight and be the most muscular guy on stage. I have no intention of ever competing at 1 ounce below the weight class.

No one is starving for 6 months.  You may "make weight"...but you won't impress anyone with your stage look Brian.  Well, maybe your wife as long as she isn't "scared by how vascular you are".... ::)

Also waiting for a reply to :

1) So no, you're not on gear.   What makes those guys "on gear" and you not?

2) Were the judges in contest shape?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2907 on: April 21, 2024, 05:17:58 AM »
I have an actual disease that causes gut inflammation every time I cut weight it flares up. Sometimes it gets bad and I can barely eat or drink and I lose a lot of weight very quickly.  I have no desire to deliberately cut weight and cause a flare up. I was not flexing my hamstrings easy fix. My lower back was not soft.

Why are most of the other NPC guys so much more cut and striated?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2908 on: April 21, 2024, 05:20:27 AM »

They weren't they were less cut and straited than me that is why I won

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2909 on: April 21, 2024, 05:21:35 AM »

That absolutely, unequivocally does not mean you can't get down there.  The way you eat and cut probably triggers it.  Whats going to happen when you get older Brian?   Wanna know how much of a bullshit theory that is?  You've said you've had crohns your whole life (or at least 20+ years).   Did you die (or at the least in the hospital)  when you were only 160lbs?  170lbs?  180lbs?   Nope!!!!!

Why aren't ALL people with crohns in the hospital if they only weigh 170lbs?  Why aren't they all "stage ready" to avoid such serious and dire effects of this disease? 

Oh, and they WERE soft.  Show ONE stage pic of shredded hamstrings....christmas tree lower back...and the diamond look to the calf.  I'll wait....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2910 on: April 21, 2024, 05:21:46 AM »
No one is starving for 6 months.  You may "make weight"...but you won't impress anyone with your stage look Brian.  Well, maybe your wife as long as she isn't "scared by how vascular you are".... ::)

Also waiting for a reply to :

1) So no, you're not on gear.   What makes those guys "on gear" and you not?

2) Were the judges in contest shape?

I impressed the judges. I have no idea what kind of shape they were in I never met them. Again not sure why you still want to argue the same thing. Gear means things other than HRT.

Also if I recall the stage pics I saw of you that you picked and shared you were soft

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2911 on: April 21, 2024, 05:22:23 AM »
Your plan may just be met by some REAL bodybuilders next time......then what excuse will you use?

Just diet you lazy fuck,you won`t die, and it`ll build character, and you`ll grow some balls and possibly earn a bit of respect.....even if it`s self respect.....you surely can`t be proud of beating those 2 poor saps.....it`s akin to me winning with no one showing up in my class.

Anyway,you still suck......see ya` in Pittsburgh Chauncey if you are dumb enough to try to be competitive there.

Be ready for a rude awakening if you do show and you`ll have lots of re-evaluating to do in a huge way.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2912 on: April 21, 2024, 05:24:03 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2913 on: April 21, 2024, 05:24:07 AM »
Your plan may just be met by some REAL bodybuilders next time......then what excuse will you use?

Just diet you lazy fuck,you won`t die, and it`ll build character, and you`ll grow some balls and possibly earn a bit of respect.....even if it`s self respect.....you surely can`t be proud of beating those 2 poor saps.....it`s akin to me winning with no one showing up in my class.

Anyway,you still suck......see ya` in Pittsburgh Chauncey if you are dumb enough to try to be competitive there.

Be ready for a rude awakening if you do show and you`ll have lots of re-evaluating to do in a huge way.  LOL  ;D

No one is making any excuses. Winners do not need excuses.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2914 on: April 21, 2024, 05:24:28 AM »
I don't need to argue with you idiots everyday about the merits of HRT. This is a bodybuilding board I compete in the NPC. If you don't like it fuck off. It is not my job to justify HRT to others.

You avoid the point when cornered AGAIN.  There's no arguing.  I am pointing out the fucking obvious and you are melting when caught without any other answers other than the TRUTH or you saying "I don't need to argue...blah blah blah blah"

You brought up the fact that its readily available.  You know damn fucking well that you will take that shit down there....or maybe even try and bring some back.  Thats the ONLY reason you brought it up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2915 on: April 21, 2024, 05:25:38 AM »
I think it`s cuz they diet hard for 16 weeks and do more than 3 sets per bodypart and call it a workout.

I could be wrong though?   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2916 on: April 21, 2024, 05:27:35 AM »
You avoid the point when cornered AGAIN.  There's no arguing.  I am pointing out the fucking obvious and you are melting when caught without any other answers other than the TRUTH or you saying "I don't need to argue...blah blah blah blah"

You brought up the fact that its readily available.  You know damn fucking well that you will take that shit down there....or maybe even try and bring some back.  Thats the ONLY reason you brought it up.
I know guys who tried to bring duffell bags of gear back...it didn`t go over well with the authorities.

Could another international mugshot be in Brians future?  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2917 on: April 21, 2024, 05:28:13 AM »
I impressed the judges. I have no idea what kind of shape they were in I never met them. Again not sure why you still want to argue the same thing. Gear means things other than HRT.

Also if I recall the stage pics I saw of you that you picked and shared you were soft

Well, if you don't see them...how do you know they weren't "slobs and don't train"??  Should we all just collectively believe they WERE in contest shape so they know what they were doing?  Is that a requirement of an "IFBB pro" judge?  If so, please point out where that is the requirment.

What does gear mean?   Help me out...considering I am a lowly nobody natty pro

Lastly...I never shared ANY pics of you.  NOT....ONE.....FUCKING.. ...PIC.   You won....that's all.  Take the two teams with the worst record in whatever sport there is...and one has to "win".  Right?   Does that make them the "best"....nope!!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2918 on: April 21, 2024, 05:28:41 AM »

Again no idea what point you are trying to make or why you are trying to argue. I told you guys 4 years ago I take Test and HGH why are you still trying to argue with me about it? There is no gotcha question I have freely admitted to it since day fucking 1. You just keep trying to argue with me about it. No idea why

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2919 on: April 21, 2024, 05:31:02 AM »
No one is making any excuses. Winners do not need excuses.
You`re a winner alright Hanky.......a real winner.....you`d also win in a pie eating contest which is what your show was akin to.   :D

Where`s your 1st place trophy.......I have WON a slew of 1st. place trophies,.......where`s yours .....I`ll wait!  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2920 on: April 21, 2024, 05:31:44 AM »
Well, if you don't see them...how do you know they weren't "slobs and don't train"??  Should we all just collectively believe they WERE in contest shape so they know what they were doing?  Is that a requirement of an "IFBB pro" judge?  If so, please point out where that is the requirment.

What does gear mean?   Help me out...considering I am a lowly nobody natty pro

Lastly...I never shared ANY pics of you.  NOT....ONE.....FUCKING.. ...PIC.   You won....that's all.  Take the two teams with the worst record in whatever sport there is...and one has to "win".  Right?   Does that make them the "best"....nope!!!!!

You are like a broken record by all means starve yourself to death show up next year and show me how it is done. You couldn't beat me on stage if your life depended on it. Take whatever you want it doesn't matter. Go ahead tell me how you are a natural pro from 1982 today in 2024 you cannot beat me on stage.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2921 on: April 21, 2024, 05:33:36 AM »
They weren't they were less cut and straited than me that is why I won

I mean in general. Surely a man who could die if he goes below #200 would have to show cadaver like conditioning even approaching #200, but you were high single digits :(.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2922 on: April 21, 2024, 05:33:40 AM »

But,  you stuffed yourself the night before to make your veins pop and fill out.

Bullhshit

Your disease seems to be very selective

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2923 on: April 21, 2024, 05:34:41 AM »
You are like a broken record by all means starve yourself to death show up next year and show me how it is done. You couldn't beat me on stage if your life depended on it. Take whatever you want it doesn't matter. Go ahead tell me how you are a natural pro from 1982 today in 2024 you cannot beat me on stage.
Dude,you do not starve on a pre-contest diet....you can eat 6 or more times a day.....just not the greasy slop that you call food.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2924 on: April 21, 2024, 05:35:43 AM »
I mean in general. Surely a man who could die if he goes below #200 would have to show cadaver like conditioning even approaching #200, but you were high single digits :(.

By all means start training now show up next year and show me how it is done then