Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137234 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2975 on: April 21, 2024, 09:26:15 AM »
Like I said you all have your excuses. I showed up and won.

Thats not an excuse Brian.  That's my opinion on competing.  When you have been successful at something for almost 20 years...you move past it.

You've "won" one show.  You've bailed on how many other shows?  How many excuses did you use last year?  Yeah, yeah...you'll chime in with "this year" but your track record will always be known.

Keep parroting the same shit you always do.  It seems to provide the board with entertainment.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2976 on: April 21, 2024, 09:38:23 AM »
4 new pages today already!  He's absolutely getting off on this sexually.

WTF is wrong with you fuck it I am done here. I have won an NPC Pro Am Show in a legit lineup. I don't need to argue with you idiots about it every day for the next year. Also, too many weirdos posting too much weird stuff like above.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2977 on: April 21, 2024, 09:56:36 AM »
WTF is wrong with you fuck it I am done here. I have won an NPC Pro Am Show in a legit lineup. I don't need to argue with you idiots about it every day for the next year. Also, too many weirdos posting too much weird stuff like above.

Fr, fr, no cap this time?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2978 on: April 21, 2024, 09:58:56 AM »
you are done here…again

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2979 on: April 21, 2024, 10:12:35 AM »
WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD YOU GET SICK?

Just a flimsy excise to cling to 200 pounds as you think that is some type of benchmark for a great body even when photos prove otherwise.

Fat ass no hamstrings. FAT ASS lower back hamstrings. But yeah come in heavier. Delusional. Will be 190 tops to get those hams and ass in shape. Light heavy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2980 on: April 21, 2024, 10:16:25 AM »

You did not win a show

You won your class

Semantics right?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2981 on: April 21, 2024, 10:21:50 AM »
Because I have no bodyfat at 200lbs that is why dumbass. I would be in the hospital trying to make 190lbs no fucking thanks

Is Jim Quinn still alive? We need to get them in here for a 0.0% body fat measurement.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2982 on: April 21, 2024, 10:26:16 AM »
Shut up you sound as stupid as you are trying to make us out to be.

You`re a fucking drug reliant fuck.......cuz it sure ain`t diet and training you rely on.... not with cobbler and 3 sets per bodypart a week.  :D

He could have unlimited free gear and coaching from Arnold Dorian and Ronnie Coleman and still look like shit because he’s weak in the head heart gut and lungs. To paraphrase Vince Gironda, you can’t turn chickenshit into chicken salad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2983 on: April 21, 2024, 10:42:08 AM »

you won a shitty line up of 3 out of shape people

If you dont need to argue then just fuck right off and dont come back

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2984 on: April 21, 2024, 11:48:48 AM »
Everyone looks great tough to say could be 3rd could be first they did move me to center during prejudging but that might not mean anything

Happier times when he was being realistic for 3 seconds and not pretending he won the Olympia against Arnold

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2985 on: April 21, 2024, 12:04:00 PM »
Happier times when he was being realistic for 3 seconds and not pretending he won the Olympia against Arnold

Him winning was probably the worst thing that could have ever happened to him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2986 on: April 21, 2024, 12:08:18 PM »
Come on Hanky. He had cancer. An actual real wasting disease. You have irritable bowel from stuffing yourself silly with bad foods and you cling to this as an excuse daily on here.
Thanks brother.....it`s not been 10 years Hanky,it`s been around 4 1/2 or so and previous to that I hadn`t trained for approximately 5 years due to not being able to breathe too well ......BUT,I`m back now and I`m looking pretty damn good if I do say do myself !!

PS- For any smokers out there.....QUIT NOW....BEFORE IT`S TOO LATE!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2987 on: April 21, 2024, 12:14:23 PM »
Other than the pec tear I look great in that pic. I think that is my strongest pose although I do like my front and rear back double. I am getting the pec looked at next month though so maybe I can improve that for my next show. That is the pose that is going to get me my Pro Card with a fixed pec
There`s no coming back from that train wreck of a tear.........you waited far too long I could care less if the doctors name was Jesus Christ himself....you`re completely fucked.

Besides,if your pec was perfect,the rest of you would still suck.

As far as you thinking you look good in that pose,that`s cuz you have no clue what wins a contest or what constitutes a good physique,

You`re a neophyte with absolutely no knowledge of the game.....you know nothing at all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2988 on: April 21, 2024, 12:15:17 PM »
Other than the pec tear I look great in that pic. I think that is my strongest pose although I do like my front and rear back double. I am getting the pec looked at next month though so maybe I can improve that for my next show. That is the pose that is going to get me my Pro Card with a fixed pec

First of all I'm no surgeon but logically... where the pec is bunched up, halfway down your pec is where the tendon fragment is, if there is any, which I doubt. Unlikely it could have been salvaged even when totally fresh. Now more than a decade later, how is a surgeon going to pull that muscle all the way to your upper bicep attachement area? If it was at all possible even Dorian could have his bi and tri repaired, same thing. I suspect a cosmetic surgeon might try to sell you on a small implant on top of the still intact underlying pec muscle. Alternately you might find some crazy surgeon, maybe abroad, who would suggest filling it out with some PMMA or silicone or whatever.
Rich Gaspari had some completely shit looking pec implants put in, you could see those droopy pecs weren't natural even through a t-shirt. You could of course try some Synthol in the area yourself lol. I look forward to hearing what that miracle worker surgeon thinks of your injury, but this is my layman interpretation of things. I tore one pec EXACTLY like yours, the other pec was totally ripped off and looks even worse. Fun fact in my case, about 10 years ago I still worked up to a 160kg (about 350lbs) bench but I felt I was courting a tricep tear since the pecs weren't doing much work at all, so I just stopped all pressing. I did do a lot of reverse grip benching on the smith especially, which I wish I had kept up to some degree. I remember I was doing 20 reps with 2 plates. Can be a great tricep and front delt exercise.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2989 on: April 21, 2024, 12:22:37 PM »

^^^^^You at 46 ^^^^^^

^^^^^Me at 53^^^^^

The guy in my pic thought he was gonna crush me,just like you think you can,......he used to post on my forum....I put his pic on my fridge and beat him handily in 2 classes on the same day then I got sick....he is now an IFBB Pro which is where I will join him next year and beat him again.

No bragging I just learned a long time ago in Martial Arts that you must harness a superior attitude to be a winner and I have one.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2990 on: April 21, 2024, 12:27:39 PM »

Alternately you might find some crazy surgeon, maybe abroad, who would suggest filling it out with some PMMA or silicone or whatever.

"Please Lord, let there be a Mexican titty implant arc to the Bhank story. Amen."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2991 on: April 21, 2024, 12:27:52 PM »
First of all I'm no surgeon but logically... where the pec is bunched up, halfway down your pec is where the tendon fragment is, if there is any, which I doubt. Unlikely it could have been salvaged even when totally fresh. Now more than a decade later, how is a surgeon going to pull that muscle all the way to your upper bicep attachement area? If it was at all possible even Dorian could have his bi and tri repaired, same thing. I suspect a cosmetic surgeon might try to sell you on a small implant on top of the still intact underlying pec muscle. Alternately you might find some crazy surgeon, maybe abroad, who would suggest filling it out with some PMMA or silicone or whatever.
Rich Gaspari had some completely shit looking pec implants put in, you could see those droopy pecs weren't natural even through a t-shirt. You could of course try some Synthol in the area yourself lol. I look forward to hearing what that miracle worker surgeon thinks of your injury, but this is my layman interpretation of things. I tore one pec EXACTLY like yours, the other pec was totally ripped off and looks even worse. Fun fact in my case, about 10 years ago I still worked up to a 160kg (about 350lbs) bench but I felt I was courting a tricep tear since the pecs weren't doing much work at all, so I just stopped all pressing. I did do a lot of reverse grip benching on the smith especially, which I wish I had kept up to some degree. I remember I was doing 20 reps with 2 plates. Can be a great tricep and front delt exercise.

That pec may as well be some Nice French Toast......cuz it`s TOAST.

There's no coming back from that mangled mess......even if it was fixable,the asshole would still have a shit build and a shittuer attitude.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2992 on: April 21, 2024, 12:32:19 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2993 on: April 21, 2024, 12:37:45 PM »

Is it 3 tards,or 3 turds .....interchangeable ???

LOL @ Arnold ;D

I love the way Hanky pumped these nobodies up like they had amazing physiques just to try convince us dummies that he beat some guy who looked just like Arnold and a totally vascular freak, when in reality.............Two Turds Of Peace

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2994 on: April 21, 2024, 12:50:14 PM »

Is it 3 tards,or 3 turds .....interchangeable ???

LOL @ Arnold ;D

I love the way Hanky pumped these nobodies up like they had amazing physiques just to try convince us dummies that he beat some guy who looked just like Arnold and a totally vascular freak, when in reality.............Two Turds Of Peace

In deference to the two other guys (Arnold & Zane) I won't refer to this photo as The 3Spooges...

bhanky, as always, can go fuck himself.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2995 on: April 21, 2024, 12:53:27 PM »
He could have unlimited free gear and coaching from Arnold Dorian and Ronnie Coleman and still look like shit because he’s weak in the head heart gut and lungs. To paraphrase Vince Gironda, you can’t turn chickenshit into chicken salad.
That`s a good one bro....I`m gonna steal use that one.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2996 on: April 21, 2024, 12:54:02 PM »
In deference to the two other guys (Arnold & Zane) I won't refer to this photo as The 3Spooges...

bhanky, as always, can go fuck himself.   ;D
;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #2997 on: April 21, 2024, 01:08:50 PM »
Like I said you all have your excuses. I showed up and won.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2998 on: April 21, 2024, 01:17:41 PM »
If there had been 4 competitors he would have bailed before pre-judging

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2999 on: April 21, 2024, 02:18:03 PM »
Your ass is dumpier, his calves are thicker and leaner, etc.... If you have a better back pic share it, Dan Ray, who also took Jock's pic didn't use many back pics of you, in fact that's the only one. Maybe he felt it just wasn't that good?

He has an excuse for everything. Where’s the stage pic showing hamstrings flexed?  Dumb ass knows so little he forgot to flex his hamstrings?  He could flex from now until the heat death of the universe and they’d still look terrible.