Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 149416 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4550 on: May 18, 2024, 11:44:26 AM »

Bwahahahahahaha!

“Rob you can’t be my friend if you are friends with Hankins.”

What a whiny little fucking bitch. This is easily the most childish, cringeworthy thing ever posted on Getbig. Holy fuck what a whiny little kunt. Acting like you are on some type of secret mission in Las Vegas. In other words, your broke bitch welfare ass was never going to Vegas, it was all bullshit, unless RobCGuns picked you up and dropped you off door to door.

What a manipulative, gaslighting crybaby. Fuck off, once again you get exposed for being the broke, lying cowardly bitch you are. Make your next video a snuff film you stuttering Parkinson’s loser.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4551 on: May 18, 2024, 11:45:58 AM »
If you had any kind of reputation you would have seldom fought at school, not every day like you claimed.

Why would someone who dominated a couple of fights have to carry on fighting

The lad at school with us who was the best fighter had 1 fight in 5 years.
No one even thought of fucking with him after that.

PS Brian, thats the logic you keep missing

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4552 on: May 18, 2024, 12:00:06 PM »
What does Josh do in Vegas?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4553 on: May 18, 2024, 12:21:21 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4554 on: May 18, 2024, 12:33:53 PM »
Josh is correct there was no manipulation. I agreed to go to Vegas and collect debts with him for a while because I have done debt collections in the past for loans.

Josh has since decided to go it alone due to me not responding to texts or emails promptly. I work some days 530am-830pm and it’s my business so I need to do it. Also I have a family. So I respond maybe a day or two later. I’m a grown man and I respond when I can. He didn’t like that so he said he was doing it alone. So I said fine. That is all there is to it.

And I don’t have any issue with Hankins cause I don’t have issues with anyone who has done nothing to me.

And as a man I never repeat what was said between me and another man.

Josh, attack away. I don’t do internet fueds as I just don’t and never have. You can hate me now or whatever and that’s your prerogative. I agreed to you saying you would go it alone so not sure what the issue is. Yes I was slow on responding here and there as when I’m working I rarely carry my phone on me and if I’m up at 4am and out the door by 5am and not home till 8-10pm I’m fucking tired and going to bed to repeat the following day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4555 on: May 18, 2024, 12:45:16 PM »
Josh is correct there was no manipulation. I agreed to go to Vegas and collect debts with him for a while because I have done debt collections in the past for loans.

Josh has since decided to go it alone due to me not responding to texts or emails promptly. I work some days 530am-830pm and it’s my business so I need to do it. Also I have a family. So I respond maybe a day or two later. I’m a grown man and I respond when I can. He didn’t like that so he said he was doing it alone. So I said fine. That is all there is to it.

And I don’t have any issue with Hankins cause I don’t have issues with anyone who has done nothing to me.

Josh, attack away. I don’t do internet fueds as I just don’t and never have. You can hate me now or whatever and that’s your prerogative. I agreed to you saying you would go it alone so not sure what the issue is. Yes I was slow on responding here and there as when I’m working I rarely carry my phone on me and if I’m up at 4am and out the door by 5am and not home till 8-10pm I’m fucking tired and going to bed to repeat the following day.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4556 on: May 18, 2024, 12:47:48 PM »

Fair enough.

Ultimately, no one should put their life on the line by tagging along with a guy that is looking to collect debts, which calls for situations that can become violent and/or even deadly.

Rob has a family (possibly wife and kids). I don't know why he would think that going along for a debt collecting tour from coast to coast wouldn't be a fantastic idea. I mean, what's the worse that could happen? Oh, I don't know. He gets killed by some random stranger. He gets arrested for being an accomplice in some illegal bullshit. Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't believe in spending one fucking minute of his natural life away from the people he actually lives for (his family) to instead be serving as Josh's chauffeur. Come on, it's fair for Rob to not respond to your text messages Josh.

You can insult me all you want Josh. We've been around this track for close to 20 years. None of that shit bothers me. Also, you and everyone else knows that my "goal" isn't to ban you. I've let you back in every single time. It's also incredibly simple for me to block every single YouTube video that Soul Crusher posts for you. Why I don't do it? Because it doesn't move the fucking needle for me.

Feuds are fun. Josh, you want to go back and forth with Brian? Do your thing. But don't be butthurt (unless you had fun last night), because not everyone sucks your dick. You want that kind of action, you better head on over to the Divas Nightclub at the Avenue Building in downtown Saskatoon.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4557 on: May 18, 2024, 12:47:50 PM »

This is hilarious this dude is unhinged. Recreational Cannabis has been legal in Canada for 2 decades someone get this guy some. You guys want to help Josh? They have delivery service send him a blunt before he has a heart attack. And for fuck sake collect 1.3million in gambling debt but can't afford a rental car?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #4558 on: May 18, 2024, 12:48:55 PM »

Bwahahahahahaha….lemme guess, more whining and crying by the stuttering little broke bitch?

“Rob, you can’t be my internet BFF unless you do exactly what I say.”

Eat shit you fucking loser bitch. You were never going to Vegas, you’re a fucking internet keyboard fake badass and can’t afford to leave your mommy’s basement. Hankins fucking owns you again, he just skull fucked you and all you can do about it is cry on stupid videos.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4559 on: May 18, 2024, 12:53:09 PM »

Can confirm

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4560 on: May 18, 2024, 12:55:57 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4561 on: May 18, 2024, 01:26:05 PM »
Is Saskatoon a real place?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4562 on: May 18, 2024, 01:26:15 PM »
Hahahaha the bushes never get old.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4563 on: May 18, 2024, 01:26:49 PM »
Is Saskatoon a real place?

It is.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4564 on: May 18, 2024, 01:28:28 PM »
This is hilarious this dude is unhinged. Recreational Cannabis has been legal in Canada for 2 decades someone get this guy some. You guys want to help Josh? They have delivery service send him a blunt before he has a heart attack. And for fuck sake collect 1.3million in gambling debt but can't afford a rental car?

Brian, why are you selling the  Harley ?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #4565 on: May 18, 2024, 01:33:18 PM »

Collect debts?

Rehaluk was bragging about that bullshit on here a couple of years ago. Someone posted a link to a poker site chat room where Rehaluk was offering his debt collection services. The poker guys laughed their asses off, told him to get fucked, and ran his lying ass off the site. They were ripping on him about his “Liam Neesom special set of skills” and he just sat there while they shit in his mouth.

Collect debts…..bwahahahahahaha, maybe he can get the retard Matt Canning to chauffeur him, around Regina, because he’s sure as fuck not going anywhere near Hankins.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #4566 on: May 18, 2024, 01:35:45 PM »

You don’t owe anyone an explanation.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4567 on: May 18, 2024, 01:36:24 PM »
Brian, why are you selling Harley ?

Items sold or selling since Bhanky found true love:

Pool table
Race cars
Harley motorcycle
House on water
Garage with hydraulic car lifts
His soul
Men's underwear
His masculinity
Boat

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #4568 on: May 18, 2024, 01:38:37 PM »

Pool table
Race cars
Harley motorcycle
House on water
His soul
Men's underwear
His masculinity
Boat

His sphincter and soft mouth

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4569 on: May 18, 2024, 01:45:19 PM »
His sphincter and soft mouth

Golly, Walter...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4570 on: May 18, 2024, 01:46:05 PM »

Pool table
Race cars
Harley motorcycle
House on water
His soul
Men's underwear
His masculinity
Boat

This list is actually pretty accurate.

I think the pull up bar and cable cross machine are next.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4571 on: May 18, 2024, 01:47:20 PM »
Hahahaha the bushes never get old.

True

They get a bit sticky now and again though  :-[
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4572 on: May 18, 2024, 02:23:15 PM »
This list is actually pretty accurate.

I think the pull up bar and cable cross machine are next.

Selling the garage with the lifts is the worst.  Terrible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4573 on: May 18, 2024, 04:26:26 PM »
This was Ems diabolical plan and we warned him beforehand.   

Pool table
Race cars
Harley motorcycle
House on water
His soul
Men's underwear
His masculinity
Boat

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4574 on: May 18, 2024, 04:36:48 PM »
This was Ems diabolical plan and we warned him beforehand.   

Em bedazzled Bhanky with her charms.