Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 152774 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4700 on: May 21, 2024, 08:48:30 PM »
That's MattC-ssolini in the avatar, just for context.  It relates to the contest picture of Hankins where someone said his haircut looked like Hitler with his hair combed to the side, then someone photoshopped that picture of Hankins onto a picture of Hitler and put MattC's face on Mussolini standing next to him.  So it's a dig on MattC that's also a subtle dig on Hankins for that ridiculous looking Haircut he had for The Cup.  I think it was this one (not the first one that highlights his baldness that I just had to include here):

It's a cute spin on 2 individuals that were antisemites (Mussolini and Hitler).

For context, it's important to remember that 3 of the moderators (owner included) are Jewish. I let practically everything go, but the antisemitic shit really bothers me. Regardless of who it is, it stings and I don't forget. Be it those that write "Ju-S-A", or those that take any opportunity to post shit that directly makes reference to oppressors that tried to eradicate all of us, to even those that cleverly make up antisemitic usernames (Quilzechews).

I notice all of it and try to roll with the punches and be a nice person. Then, I ask for some of the basic rules to be respected and when one of the same antisemitic guys (that enjoys dropping antisemitic memes and that uses an avatar that makes reference to 2 of the most antisemitic individuals of all time) decides to say "I'll await my apology" in response to my request and statement about the rules, I say get the fuck out of here. I'm nice, but I have limits.

"1"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4701 on: May 22, 2024, 12:29:33 AM »
As the the creator of the pic (reference here - https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=691100.msg10203526#msg10203526 ), it wasn't meant truly meanly at all really. It was a reference to Hankins's hair(https://i.imgflip.com/8lxhre.jpg), and the fact that he was filled with braggadocio in that moment.

Matt C was thrown in there as a call back to the MattC haircut post of last year ( https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=661208.msg10102525#msg10102525 ).  Where he or someone else said he looked like Mussolini. It was simply a happy accident that both he, and Hankins fit in that photo so well, Matt especially. It was sort of an Easter egg in the whole thing.

As for the rest of this, it seems to have gone south fast. Flexacon has as always been a good poster, perhaps a banning should be slept on, and see how it feels in the morning.       

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4702 on: May 22, 2024, 12:36:11 AM »
As the the creator of the pic (reference here - https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=691100.msg10203526#msg10203526 ), it wasn't meant truly meanly at all really. It was a reference to Hankins's hair(https://i.imgflip.com/8lxhre.jpg), and the fact that he was filled with braggadocio in that moment.

Matt C was thrown in there as a call back to the MattC haircut post of last year ( https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=661208.msg10102525#msg10102525 ).  Where he or someone else said he looked like Mussolini. It was simply a happy accident that both he, and Hankins fit in that photo so well, Matt especially. It was sort of an Easter egg in the whole thing.

As for the rest of this, it seems to have gone south fast. Flexacon has as always been a good poster, perhaps a banning should be slept on, and see how it feels in the morning.       

The Mattc/Mussolini shop was so good I didnt realise it was Matt at first look.
If you look at the original pic and then the shop there isnt much in it.

I was the one who originally commented on Brians "Hitler" haircut and posted a moustache on Brians photo.

I think its more Flexacons response to the post by OMR that got him the ban rather than the initial post.
We have one poster who writes JoSA in almost ever reference to America and still gets to post here unchecked.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4703 on: May 22, 2024, 12:41:30 AM »
Gentlemen,

Let's not be cowardly pieces of shit. Attacking an innocent woman who has nothing to do with bhank's online bullshit is not ok.

Everyone is fine posting by way of anonymity, but no one would like their wives or husbands being attacked.

If you want to sling shit at bhank, by all means, but leave his wife out of it. Matter of fact, lets leave everyone's family out of it. The idea of stalking this guy's facebook and taking pictures of his family to post here is creepy as fuck. Gun at him all you want, but lets not lower ourselves to the point of having to go after his wife who has nothing to do with anything here. That's fucking cowardly.

I am removing the picture of bhank's wife. If anyone has a fucking problem with it, let me know and I will gladly ban your ass forever. Try me today.

"1"

Good call... Peoples family should be off limits...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4704 on: May 22, 2024, 01:19:13 AM »
How long is Flex banded for?

He`s a good dude.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4705 on: May 22, 2024, 01:24:22 AM »
Israel's government is one thing, making the blanket statement that the "Jews" did this is not ok. Antisemitic and you know it. That's the first reason why you're getting banned.

That cute little antisemitic icon you use as well (Mussolini being the fucking antisemite that he was, as he stood next to Hitler) that you think is funny. Fuck it, second reason why you're getting banned.

Third reason, being a little pussy and posting shit about women that can't defend themselves, Emily Urch (bhank's woman) is related to the the female on the far right of that picture (another women by the last name of Urch). That's the third reason you got banned.

Now go fuck yourself.

"1"

With respect, we need some consistency re: antisemitism.

Why is Flexacon banned when we have posters like "obsidian" who has been free to spout the most insane antisemitic conspiracy theories for years?

I specifically raised this with Ron in a past thread and I understood from his reply that free speech is more important? I am happy to find this thread if needed.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4706 on: May 22, 2024, 07:37:39 AM »

I was the one who originally commented on Brians "Hitler" haircut and posted a moustache on Brians photo.

I think its more Flexacons response to the post by OMR that got him the ban rather than the initial post.
We have one poster who writes JoSA in almost ever reference to America and still gets to post here unchecked.

This is my favorite stuff, deep Hankins lore, an inside joke wrapped inside another and another.  References to fajitas, flat bread, and FTTP (or whatever it's called)*.  No matter what it all becomes fodder.  And now anti-semitism has reared up as a Hankins thread topic and I have no idea what Hankins' position is on Israel.

*another inside reference

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4707 on: May 22, 2024, 07:48:40 AM »
This is my favorite stuff, deep Hankins lore, an inside joke wrapped inside another and another.  References to fajitas, flat bread, and FTTP (or whatever it's called)*.  No matter what it all becomes fodder.  And now anti-semitism has reared up as a Hankins thread topic and I have no idea what Hankins' position is on Israel.

*another inside reference

Lmao I’m falling behind in this thread, but I still love the references. They’re sweeter than the thinnest layer of powdered sugar atop of thick-cut French toast

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4708 on: May 22, 2024, 07:54:39 AM »
Lmao I’m falling behind in this thread, but I still love the references. They’re sweeter than the thinnest layer of powdered sugar atop of thick-cut French toast

Nice (said in a high squeaky voice)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4709 on: May 22, 2024, 08:04:48 AM »
Are there things?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: May 22, 2024, 08:05:51 AM »
Em has posted "Happy Anniversary" on her FB page with a selfie of her in her Wedding Dress
No sign of Brian

Spalding true to form has commented "shouldnt there be two people in the photo?"

Looks like Patrick is still butthurt (or not butthurt) since Brian hitched up with Em

Lolol, been away for a few days just catching up.

Spaulding sure is catty. Once, Brian stopped being bi sexual.

I like when Brian completely denied knowing Spaulding. Yet, Spaulding comments on every pic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4711 on: May 22, 2024, 08:25:00 AM »
Nice (said in a high squeaky voice)

Lmao!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4712 on: May 22, 2024, 08:31:27 AM »
Lolol, been away for a few days just catching up.

Spaulding sure is catty. Once, Brian stopped being bi sexual.

I like when Brian completely denied knowing Spaulding. Yet, Spaulding comments on every pic.

Spaulding is most certainly a jilted lover of Hanky.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4713 on: May 22, 2024, 08:57:44 AM »
Tense times on the forum these days.

Bands, lists, international conflicts.

Hopefully the good weather will ease tensions.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: May 22, 2024, 09:39:52 AM »
I notice Brian has stopped posting pictures /videos of his weight.

Must be out of TRT and down to his natural weight of 175lbs

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4715 on: May 22, 2024, 09:47:44 AM »
Tense times on the forum these days.

Bands, lists, international conflicts.

Hopefully the good weather will ease tensions.

Getbig is serious business Grape.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: May 22, 2024, 09:57:57 AM »

This is a big reason.

You can be cool and just accept that we remove things and are trying to keep the forum flowing well or you can be arrogant and start asking for apologies. We moderators do this for free and happily come to enjoy the forum like everyone else. People complained about Flexacon's post both in private and publicly. I removed it, as the woman in that picture is related to Brian's wife and posting her on here is unjustified and simply creepy. People then piggybacked off of that and let the wonderful compliments to pour heavily.

I didn't even notice the post until someone send me a private message about it. It sat there for the whole day and then after a few guys bugging me, I moved on it. I could have simply removed it and not said a thing. I at least let people know when I moderate on the forum (like it or not). But to then respond like an asshole and get all cocky?? Come on man. Flexacon isn't a bad guy. He and I have always gotten along just fine. I just think that some people are now allowing this shit with bhank to take them to a very dark place which is spilling over to how they treat others on the forum.

I'll lift his ban tomorrow. If he wants to come back, that's on him. It's nothing personal. Hopefully, he cools off a bit.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4717 on: May 22, 2024, 10:56:21 AM »
This is a big reason.

You can be cool and just accept that we remove things and are trying to keep the forum flowing well or you can be arrogant and start asking for apologies. We moderators do this for free and happily come to enjoy the forum like everyone else. People complained about Flexacon's post both in private and publicly. I removed it, as the woman in that picture is related to Brian's wife and posting her on here is unjustified and simply creepy. People then piggybacked off of that and let the wonderful compliments to pour heavily.

I didn't even notice the post until someone send me a private message about it. It sat there for the whole day and then after a few guys bugging me, I moved on it. I could have simply removed it and not said a thing. I at least let people know when I moderate on the forum (like it or not). But to then respond like an asshole and get all cocky?? Come on man. Flexacon isn't a bad guy. He and I have always gotten along just fine. I just think that some people are now allowing this shit with bhank to take them to a very dark place which is spilling over to how they treat others on the forum.

I'll lift his ban tomorrow. If he wants to come back, that's on him. It's nothing personal. Hopefully, he cools off a bit.

"1"

The shit with Bianca Cup Cake is all his own doing -
I'm not seeing why you are siding / covering for him - It's how He
treats other's look at the very recent interaction with Coach
At the 1st opportunity he shits on Coach & claimed he'd never said
anything bad about him previously  ::)  he had.

Bianca's issues are Self inflicted - Pls stop white knighting for him
it's not like you. If I was a Moderator I'd definitely be having strong
words with Cup Cake & what he posts & acts.
He deliberately post's such pic's knowing it will involve those in the
Pic - Yet you're ignoring him & what he does - Why.

And yes I do believe you're a very good mod - just got it wrong
with Bianca.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4718 on: May 22, 2024, 11:52:24 AM »

That picture is very well done because it was such a perfect match both visually and politically, many people did not even notice Matt.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4719 on: May 22, 2024, 12:03:24 PM »

The shit with Bianca Cup Cake is all his own doing -
I'm not seeing why you are siding / covering for him - It's how He
treats other's look at the very recent interaction with Coach
At the 1st opportunity he shits on Coach & claimed he'd never said
anything bad about him previously  ::)  he had.

Bianca's issues are Self inflicted - Pls stop white knighting for him
it's not like you. If I was a Moderator I'd definitely be having strong
words with Cup Cake & what he posts & acts.
He deliberately post's such pic's knowing it will involve those in the
Pic - Yet you're ignoring him & what he does - Why.

And yes I do believe you're a very good mod - just got it wrong
with Bianca.
brian doesnt actually break any forum rules, being a kunt and a liar are not rule breaks

I despise the guy to be fair and I hope he gets shit on for the rest of his life, it may make him a bit more humble but I doubt it

I said before in real life he wouldnt even be an issue, he would just get fucked off as he has in his own life, hes pretty much all alone due to his kuntish personality.

Someone else wrote a week ago or so that Brian is what he is.
We wouldnt be ribbing and attacking a mentally ill retard yet we attack Brian because we get swept along with his shit.

If we wanted Brian gone we could do it by ignoring him, I and a couple of others have tried but everyone else just plays along with him and its hard not to respond to his shit.

Hanks may even be the worlds greatest internet troll, he may have fooled us all
If he is acting then hes been doing it for 14 years going back to the other forums we saw his post history

I believe hes just a despicable human being

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: May 22, 2024, 12:35:23 PM »
brian doesnt actually break any forum rules, being a kunt and a liar are not rule breaks

I despise the guy to be fair and I hope he gets shit on for the rest of his life, it may make him a bit more humble but I doubt it

I said before in real life he wouldnt even be an issue, he would just get fucked off as he has in his own life, hes pretty much all alone due to his kuntish personality.

We wouldnt be ribbing and attacking a mentally ill retard yet we attack Brian because we get swept along with his shit.

If we wanted Brian gone we could do it by ignoring him, I and a couple of others have tried but everyone else just plays along with him and its hard not to respond to his shit.

If he is acting then hes been doing it for 14 years going back to the other forums we saw his post history

Jeff always gets it.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4721 on: May 22, 2024, 01:37:38 PM »
How long is Flex banded for?

He`s a good dude.

Falco says you spelled "banned" incorrectly.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4722 on: May 22, 2024, 01:44:06 PM »

I did wonder when he posted his own DOB the other day whether that was a violation.  Or at what point it would become one for someone who was posting their own personal information as he has repeatedly done.  But I get that's not the spirit of the rules, more a "don't involve civilians" which is good sense.

Hankins' worst violations are to common sense and reality. 

Even after all his falls, he thinks gravity doesn't exist.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: May 22, 2024, 01:58:47 PM »

I didn't say he did break rules.

I said he brings all the crap on himself & his family members by
posting pic's & info about them & then starts complaining when they
are harassed - NO I don't agree with that only on Getbig & him
Being a Full Time Khvnt to everyone on here he knows it is going to happen.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: May 22, 2024, 02:01:36 PM »