Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 185335 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4725 on: May 22, 2024, 02:14:27 PM »

I didn't say he did break rules.

I said he brings all the crap on himself & his family members by
posting pic's & info about them & then starts complaining when they
are harassed - NO I don't agree with that only on Getbig & him
Being a Full Time Khvnt to everyone on here he knows it is going to happen.

Exactly. Harassing family members is wrong but you will always have people who will dig deeper for personal information. Still, bhank is a profound idiot; not only has he posted his own very personal information but he even posted pictures of his family for his own narcissistic purposes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4726 on: May 22, 2024, 02:23:46 PM »
Falco says you spelled "banned" incorrectly.

Falco also thought I called Wiggs' child dumb or something.

Ever since the Royalty woodchuck allegations, Falco has been lost.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4727 on: May 22, 2024, 02:42:53 PM »

I didn't say he did break rules.

I said he brings all the crap on himself & his family members by
posting pic's & info about them & then starts complaining when they
are harassed - NO I don't agree with that only on Getbig & him
Being a Full Time Khvnt to everyone on here he knows it is going to happen.
I was just speaking generally regards Brian, I wasnt suggesting you did say he was breaking rules.
Sorry if me quoting you gave that impression.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4728 on: May 22, 2024, 02:56:16 PM »
We all do

The shit with Bianca Cup Cake is all his own doing -
I'm not seeing why you are siding / covering for him - It's how He
treats other's look at the very recent interaction with Coach
At the 1st opportunity he shits on Coach & claimed he'd never said
anything bad about him previously  ::)  he had.

Bianca's issues are Self inflicted - Pls stop white knighting for him
it's not like you. If I was a Moderator I'd definitely be having strong
words with Cup Cake & what he posts & acts.
He deliberately post's such pic's knowing it will involve those in the
Pic - Yet you're ignoring him & what he does - Why.

Illumi,

I am not understanding what talk it is that you want me to have with him. If he isn't breaking the rules, why should I as a moderator get involved? If he breaks the rules, he will get banned as he has in the past. He isn't breaking any rules though. If the man decides to drink Cyanide, it's not my job to save his ass. If he decides to openly posts pictures of his own family, that's his prerogative. Whatever he posts by his own accord can certainly be used by anyone to repost/quote. But to actually dig up stuff that he doesn't share, that's an entirely different issue all together.

Also, I don't cover for him. Show me where I have covered for him.

I come in these threads and use humor, that has clearly gone over people's heads. I blanket myself with sarcasm when posting. But some guys dare say that I am "fondling his balls". People can't pick up on an elaborate troll job by way of a play on words. No matter how good you look (illuminati), if I say that in your prime you looked better than a prime Ronnie Coleman, while it might seem like a compliment, you must be able to realize that it's bullshit.

About the white-knighting, I do that for everyone. Look around. If someone gets pushed around here, I don't care who it is, I step in to help. I also tend to look the other way on most things (except the Jewish comments, that I don't forget, I let it sit, it burns and then I try to forgive and move on...."try").

What I can't do is have a talk with bhank for posting pictures that are not offensive to anyone. That's like me telling a random person not to walk down the Moss Side of South Manchester with a gold chain, a new I-phone and a wad of cash sticking out of their back pocket. It's their choice. If they get robbed, it's something they bring upon themselves.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4729 on: May 22, 2024, 03:10:13 PM »
Illumi,

I am not understanding what talk it is that you want me to have with him. If he isn't breaking the rules, why should I as a moderator get involved? If he breaks the rules, he will get banned as he has in the past. He isn't breaking any rules though. If the man decides to drink Cyanide, it's not my job to save his ass. If he decides to openly posts pictures of his own family, that's his prerogative. Whatever he posts by his own accord can certainly be used by anyone to repost/quote. But to actually dig up stuff that he doesn't share, that's an entirely different issue all together.

I come in these threads and use humor, that has clearly gone over people's heads. I blanket myself with sarcasm when posting. But some guys dare say that I am "fondling his balls". People can't pick up on an elaborate troll job by way of a play on words. No matter how good you look (illuminati), if I say that in your prime you looked better than a prime Ronnie Coleman, while it might seem like a compliment, you must be able to realize that it's bullshit.

About the white-knighting, I do that for everyone. Look around. If someone gets pushed around here, I don't care who it is, I step in to help. I also tend to look the other way on most things (except the Jewish comments, that I don't forget, I let it sit, it burns and then I try to forgive and move on...."try").

What I can't do is have a talk with bhank for posting pictures that are not offensive to anyone. That's like me telling a random person not to walk down the Moss Side of South Manchester with a gold chain, a new I-phone and a wad of cash sticking out of their back pocket. It's their choice. If they get robbed, it's something they bring upon themselves.

"1"

We will have to agree to disagree .
Clearly we have different view's & perspectives about Bianca & what he posts etc.

Ultimately you're a moderator & you'll do as you see fit.
I'm just an anonymous poster stating my views.

👊🏻😊

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4730 on: May 22, 2024, 04:22:25 PM »
It's a cute spin on 2 individuals that were antisemites (Mussolini and Hitler).

For context, it's important to remember that 3 of the moderators (owner included) are Jewish. I let practically everything go, but the antisemitic shit really bothers me. Regardless of who it is, it stings and I don't forget. Be it those that write "Ju-S-A", or those that take any opportunity to post shit that directly makes reference to oppressors that tried to eradicate all of us, to even those that cleverly make up antisemitic usernames (Quilzechews).

I notice all of it and try to roll with the punches and be a nice person. Then, I ask for some of the basic rules to be respected and when one of the same antisemitic guys (that enjoys dropping antisemitic memes and that uses an avatar that makes reference to 2 of the most antisemitic individuals of all time) decides to say "I'll await my apology" in response to my request and statement about the rules, I say get the fuck out of here. I'm nice, but I have limits.

"1"

Note to self.

...Keep trying to see if I can get dj banned by getting him to constantly post Ju-S-A.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4731 on: May 22, 2024, 04:32:31 PM »
Did Ems mom sell off the mansion yet ?   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4732 on: May 22, 2024, 05:01:43 PM »
Illumi,

"1"
Dude,all of his pics offend us........all 3000 of them posted per week!  LOL  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4733 on: May 22, 2024, 05:14:54 PM »
I'm just glad I'm considered one of the top posters these days.

20 years of grinding, and I feel like I'm this close to a mod spot and becoming an official member of the Y Board  8)

Dreams do come true.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4734 on: May 22, 2024, 05:20:13 PM »
crash your car again mong boy
B

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4735 on: May 22, 2024, 05:23:54 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4736 on: May 22, 2024, 05:35:37 PM »
Illumi,

"1"

Some guys?   Nope, just me.  In my opinion you do. 

Lets be clear on some thing....you do NOT "white knight" for everyone.  Would I say you do it often, yes, but definitely not for everyone. 

Brian openly challenges people to do things...he DARES them to do so.  Ever hear the scorpion and the frog story?  Or, to put it another way "some people just want to watch the world burn".  Many on here are like that....and, that also is Brian. 

You say joswift "gets it"....but you missed something.  Brian is Brian.  He is not 'playing a role'.  His previous message board history shows what this guy is.  If you say he's kept up the "troll game" for 14yrs....then can the same not be said for Josh in some respects?  (that is actually rhetorical...no need to answer that).

You say he has caused people to go to 'dark places'.  I would say that people have had enough of his shit.  Most of us have thick skin.  Hell, coach and I have gone at it....but at no point would I say anything to him that I have said to Brian.  Why?  Simple...Joe has earned respect and he actually has humility. 

To be quite honest OMR, all you know about me is my profession.  Beyond that...you really don't know me at all.  I can tolerate a fuck ton, but I have my limits.  Brian surpassed them a long time ago.  I don't have to ignore him.  I can say what ever I want to him.  I give zero fucks if he doesn't like it, or if you don't like it.  At no point is he "in my head" as you keep saying (as if at one point it will be true). 

I would wager you will come back with saying I am "angry" again....but rest assured that my heart rate still sits at a comfortable sub 60...and my respiratory rate is right around 14 p/m.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4737 on: May 22, 2024, 05:58:53 PM »
I'm just glad I'm considered one of the top posters these days.

20 years of grinding, and I feel like I'm this close to a mod spot and becoming an official member of the Y Board  8)

Dreams do come true.

Have you ever once set foot inside a gym?  Men's locker room doesn't count.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4738 on: May 22, 2024, 06:00:20 PM »
Some guys?   Nope, just me.  In my opinion you do. 

Lets be clear on some thing....you do NOT "white knight" for everyone.  Would I say you do it often, yes, but definitely not for everyone. 

Brian openly challenges people to do things...he DARES them to do so.  Ever hear the scorpion and the frog story?  Or, to put it another way "some people just want to watch the world burn".  Many on here are like that....and, that also is Brian. 

You say joswift "gets it"....but you missed something.  Brian is Brian.  He is not 'playing a role'.  His previous message board history shows what this guy is.  If you say he's kept up the "troll game" for 14yrs....then can the same not be said for Josh in some respects?  (that is actually rhetorical...no need to answer that).

You say he has caused people to go to 'dark places'.  I would say that people have had enough of his shit.  Most of us have thick skin.  Hell, coach and I have gone at it....but at no point would I say anything to him that I have said to Brian.  Why?  Simple...Joe has earned respect and he actually has humility. 

To be quite honest OMR, all you know about me is my profession.  Beyond that...you really don't know me at all.  I can tolerate a fuck ton, but I have my limits.  Brian surpassed them a long time ago.  I don't have to ignore him.  I can say what ever I want to him.  I give zero fucks if he doesn't like it, or if you don't like it.  At no point is he "in my head" as you keep saying (as if at one point it will be true). 

I would wager you will come back with saying I am "angry" again....but rest assured that my heart rate still sits at a comfortable sub 60...and my respiratory rate is right around 14 p/m.

I don't care either way. If he has surpassed your limits and it compels you to do what you care to do to him, have at it.

As long as you don't break the rules, I don't give a fuck. Break the rules and then I'll give a fuck.

You and I would never be having this conversation had Brian's influence not taken you here.

I'll throw in a fantastical compliment (like him having hair similar to Brad Pitt), because I enjoy the shit talk, but beyond that, it doesn't matter.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4739 on: May 22, 2024, 06:10:13 PM »
Have you ever once set foot inside a gym?  Men's locker room doesn't count.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4740 on: May 22, 2024, 06:17:26 PM »
I don't care either way. If he has surpassed your limits and it compels you to do what you care to do to him, have at it.

As long as you don't break the rules, I don't give a fuck. Break the rules and then I'll give a fuck.

You and I would never be having this conversation had Brian's influence not taken you here.

I'll throw in a fantastical compliment (like him having hair similar to Brad Pitt), because I enjoy the shit talk, but beyond that, it doesn't matter.

"1"

You do care....you wouldn't have made the tea bagging comment, the dig on my profession, etc  Telling me to PM you so you could tell me something or another...when you could have just as easily sent me a PM without me sending one first (that honestly made ZERO sense to me).  Or maybe his influence has taken over you....did he invite you for fajitas to discuss sponsorship?

It has nothing to do with any influence.  Saying so would mean he purposely did something to me.   He runs his mouth and just like a child, you have to put them back in their place and teach them a lesson.

I shit talk with those who I respect....I mean, Wes probably shit his pants today and asked the nurses for extra chocolate pudding.......(not sure where I was going with that)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4741 on: May 22, 2024, 06:26:40 PM »
Hankins and OMR owning Krank's mind, in this thread.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4742 on: May 22, 2024, 06:34:09 PM »
You do care....you wouldn't have made the tea bagging comment, the dig on my profession, etc  Telling me to PM you so you could tell me something or another...when you could have just as easily sent me a PM without me sending one first (that honestly made ZERO sense to me).  Or maybe his influence has taken over you....did he invite you for fajitas to discuss sponsorship?

It has nothing to do with any influence.  Saying so would mean he purposely did something to me.   He runs his mouth and just like a child, you have to put them back in their place and teach them a lesson.

I shit talk with those who I respect....I mean, Wes probably shit his pants today and asked the nurses for extra chocolate pudding.......(not sure where I was going with that)

So what do you want to do Krank? I have no more interest in discussing this with you. I respond out of respect to you. Also, I have not taken any digs at your profession. That's your chosen path and it has nothing to do with me.

This is not the first time I've seen guys like Brian around these parts. They show up every 4-5 years like clockwork.

Have with him as you see fit. That's the beauty of the forum.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4743 on: May 22, 2024, 06:34:45 PM »
Hankins and OMR owning Krank's mind, in this thread.

Listen fatbody....when you say one thing that can counter Vince's perpetual owning of you, that is when you are welcome to sit with the adults.

Until then, go enjoy your 600lb life. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4744 on: May 22, 2024, 06:37:46 PM »
Listen fatbody....when you say one thing that can counter Vince's perpetual owning of you, that is when you are welcome to sit with the adults.

Until then, go enjoy your 600lb life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4745 on: May 22, 2024, 06:49:14 PM »
So what do you want to do Krank? I have no more interest in discussing this with you. I respond out of respect to you. Also, I have not taken any digs at your profession. That's your chosen path and it has nothing to do with me.

This is not the first time I've seen guys like Brian around these parts. They show up every 4-5 years like clockwork.

Have with him as you see fit. That's the beauty of the forum.

"1"

If you had no more interest in discussing this, then you didn't have to respond.  In a way, you have made my point (to a degree) on why people respond to Brian.  You feel COMPELLED to do so.  Not to get in a last word, but because there is no resolution found.  You feel the way you do about him, and I feel my way.  Yeah, people like him have come and gone...the problem is he hasn't done the latter yet.  Yeah, you have to be neutral, but it must be hard to not feel one way or another like the rest of the people do on here.  So, rather than chastise some for always commenting and going off on him...perhaps just let them apply that last line of your post.

The arterial dissection was a dig, come on man...I even played along with it by giving you a bonus point on the usage in your reply.  Don't think for a second I was truly bothered by it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4746 on: May 22, 2024, 06:51:05 PM »
The arterial dissection was a dig, come on man...I even played along with it by giving you a bonus point on the usage in your reply.  Don't think for a second I was truly bothered by it.

If you in any way felt offended, my apologies.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4747 on: May 22, 2024, 06:51:38 PM »

I am sure you got out of breath searching for that gif. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4748 on: May 22, 2024, 06:52:33 PM »
If you in any way felt offended, my apologies.

"1"

Reiterating....I played along.  Bonus points were given....now, they are taken away and given to Shizzo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4749 on: May 22, 2024, 07:11:12 PM »

So what,big fucking deal.....it doesn`t make me a bad person !!   LOL  ;D