Author Topic: Zane Watson Knocked Out Fouad  (Read 3008 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Zane Watson Knocked Out Fouad
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2024, 11:38:28 AM »
:D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2024, 11:49:04 AM »
Long story short, Fouad and Fortress had a bit of a feud YEARS ago.

When I finally physically presented myself to him backstage at some show, he pretended not to notice/know me.

Filthy frickin’ Muzzie.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2024, 11:50:29 AM »

When I finally physically presented myself to him backstage at some show, he pretended not to notice/know me.

Filthy frickin’ Muzzie.
;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2024, 11:51:24 AM »
Anyone who knocks out Fouad is a good guy in my book. Fuck that muzzie piece of shit. If I ever get in front of him you can be sure I would start shit with him.

This. Never heard of Zane Watson but I am happy to hear that Fouad got knocked out.

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2024, 02:03:47 PM »
This. Never heard of Zane Watson but I am happy to hear that Fouad got knocked out.
Pretty good poser

Got some criminal record /drug charges.His father was decent bodybuilder as well. 
Glad that  Fouad got reality check from Watson .Even listening him with DJ at the Olympia commentary was sometimes cringeworthy .When DJ said A Fouad had to say B ,never agreed with DJ and you could feel DJ doesn’t want to argue and just kept it cool.Fouad is arrogant AF IMO.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 02:09:32 PM »
Yeah he looked great NH.

Kinda sucked for him though. Too big for classic, too small for open and too tall for 212.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2024, 03:06:26 PM »
Pretty good poser

Got some criminal record /drug charges.His father was decent bodybuilder as well. 
Glad that  Fouad got reality check from Watson .Even listening him with DJ at the Olympia commentary was sometimes cringeworthy .When DJ said A Fouad had to say B ,never agreed with DJ and you could feel DJ doesn’t want to argue and just kept it cool.Fouad is arrogant AF IMO.
Zane Watson was a very good bodybuilder......his father,Mike Watson was as vascular as anyone I have ever seen. ...RIP

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151007113&page=5&styleid=1

^^^^Pics won`t load here but check them out......scroll down a bit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2024, 03:27:19 PM »
A video with two dead losers gossiping. Pass

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2024, 04:03:31 PM »
Zane Watson was a very good bodybuilder......his father,Mike Watson was as vascular as anyone I have ever seen. ...RIP

Agreed on both counts Wes.
Watsons were financially doing pretty well,but  his dad’s drug addiction caused them to lose few gyms they used to own.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2024, 04:53:55 PM »

Agreed on both counts Wes.
Watsons were financially doing pretty well,but  his dad’s drug addiction caused them to lose few gyms they used to own.
That truly sucks bro !  :(

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2024, 05:27:29 PM »
2 dead guys discuss (3:20 mark)...

Fouads known for mean-mugging in gyms, acting tough, walking around pissed off, etc...

Brutal if true...

i=dnNaketFdtaA17rN
https://leolongevitycase.wordpress.com/2023/02/07/what-really-happened-to-leo-longevity-the-evidence-suggests-that-he-was-assassinated-by-tony-huge/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2024, 03:10:22 AM »
Glad that  Fouad got reality check from Watson .Even listening him with DJ at the Olympia commentary was sometimes cringeworthy .When DJ said A Fouad had to say B ,never agreed with DJ and you could feel DJ doesn’t want to argue and just kept it cool. Fouad is arrogant AF IMO.

Yes, I picked up on that too.  Probably why DJ brought up that story about the lettuce and mustard  ;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2024, 04:06:46 AM »
Lots of comments her poking fun of Leo's "death by toilet bowl, but it's really not as uncommon as you may think - with 40,000 USA toilet bowl relates deaths each year. That means that more than 1 in 10,000 people will die by toilet bowl in the USA this year.

40K deaths out of 3.4M total American deaths per year works out to about 1.2% of all people who will eventually die by toilet bowl.  ;D

I suspect most of these are bathroom slip and falls, with a person hitting their head on the toilet bowl. That almost happened to my friend's wife, who hit her head on a toilet bowl while drunk, but did not die.

Thank about it - 40K out 3.4M deaths each year works out to 1 in 85. That figure is probably close to the actual/true number of Covid deaths each year.

I'm sure the Canadian figures are similar - as well as Europe, Australia and NZ.

Toilet bowl cardiac arrests are also not incredibly uncommon:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590314/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_injuries_and_deaths

EDIT:
Looks like the 40K figure just represents "injuries", but I thought I read that 1 in 10,000 people die by toilet bowls each year. But it could be that *10,000* Americans actually DIE from toilet howls each year - which would be closer to 0.3%, or 1 in 340.

Regardless, toilet bowl deaths are remarkably not so rare.  ;D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_injuries_and_deaths

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2024, 04:15:55 AM »
I was supposed to interview Fouad Abiad for Bodybuilding.com in 2008, but didn't get around to it.

I am a fan of Fouad - a 5'10" and 250-lb big fellar / IFBB Pro from Canada. At that size, the only bodybuilders who would outsize him would be  bodybuilders carrying the size of Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl, and any others who have competed at 285+ at around the same height.

So credit to Fouad for that. But Fouad fandom aside, I am also a fan of this Fouad story by Fortress.  ;D

I’m as mystified about his popularity as the rest of you.

As mentioned, and correctly, he is just a drug-filled buffoon. There are guys like him in the dozens in every city in the world.

There are thousands of dudes out there with UNBELIEVABLE physiques who toil away in anonymity. They just love working out, etc.

He has zero competitive history in any iron sport, as well. And I guarantee if he does step onto a bodybuilding stage he will disappoint in dramatic fashion.

Just looking at him it’s obvious his body is massively toxic.

Fouad is a real piece of work. I have a bit of history with this chump. Many moons ago he was threatening to kick my ass. Then, at a competition, in which he wasn’t competing, and I was “covering”, we ran into each other backstage. I stood beside him and placed my elbow onto his shoulder and smirked at him.

He pretended he had no clue who I was.

He is using this dummy Sam kid.

Fouad also looks considerably unwell. His colouring is unnatural and of putrefaction.

LOL!!!  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2024, 04:16:54 AM »
Leo.was murdered

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2024, 04:25:46 AM »
Leo.was murdered

A friend of mine told me that Tony Huge did multiple  conflicting videos on Leo's death, and even removed one.

Being a lawyer, he knew how to lie.

Doesn't Tony fuck men in Thailand who dress up as women?  ??? Yet doesn't consider himself gay or bi for some reason.  ::)

If you are attracted to either male faces OR male bodies / body parts, you NEED to acknowledge you are, at the least, a touch bisexual.

Which is what I am assume Tony is. And whatever - to each his own.

His comment that Thai ladyboys are more feminine than actual women is just bullshit though.

Is Tony thought to have played a role in Leo's death in any way? Why the conflicting stories and at least one deleted video?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2024, 04:26:10 AM »
Oak survived a horrific toilet seat injury.. A true hero...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2024, 04:26:21 AM »
2 dead guys discuss (3:20 mark)...

Fouads known for mean-mugging in gyms, acting tough, walking around pissed off, etc...

Brutal if true...

i=dnNaketFdtaA17rN

I can never for the life of me understand why a grown man would act in such a manner, especially nowadays when is widely known and accepted that those that act or tell people they are tough are usually the biggest pussies on the planet.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2024, 05:15:14 AM »
A friend of mine told me that Tony Huge did multiple  conflicting videos on Leo's death, and even removed one.

Doesn't Tony fuck men in Thailand who dress up as women?  ??? Yet doesn't consider himself gay or bi for some reason.  ::)

If you are attracted to either male faces OR male bodies / body parts, you NEED to acknowledge you are, at the least, a touch bisexual.

His comment that Thai ladyboys are more feminine than actual women is just bullshit though.

Is Tony thought to have played a role in Leo's death in any way? Why the conflicting stories and at least one deleted video?

Nope Tomy didn't do shit and who gives a flying fuck if he's bi

They keep trying to convince me I am here it's fucking funny pour Moi

I LOVE pounding slim tight female asses though

Tomorrow is the best Swing patty in town and I got a free pass there😎😎😎

Leo was murdered by the pimp of the whore the piece of fucking shit abused and beat up good riddance

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2024, 05:18:13 AM »

Leo was murdered by the pimp of the whore the piece of fucking shit abused and beat up good riddance

Only in your dreams would a young girl desire your grotesque life form. Gey AIDS and die bitch.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2024, 07:41:02 AM »

Maybe not, but they've definitely got bigger ladyc0cks

As for Doctor Death, I suggest you read the blog that obsidian posted the link to - very damning stuff indeed!!

http://leolongevitycase.wordpress.com/2023/02/07/what-really-happened-to-leo-longevity-the-evidence-suggests-that-he-was-assassinated-by-tony-huge/
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2024, 08:32:49 AM »
assin by tony huge hahahahahaha

he would not hurt a fucking flea

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2024, 02:54:53 AM »

wtf does pour moi mean?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2024, 04:13:31 AM »

wtf does pour moi mean?

for me in french

will be nailing a 20 year old today as i talk with her husband on telegram and it's down

also should be able to nail a few more on the side

gonna be a tres bien night ce soir 8) 8) 8)

tres bien=very good

ce soit=this night

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2024, 04:17:03 AM »

Filthy frickin’ Muzzie.

Glad to hear that. I fucking hate him. Typical pussy,walks around trying to appear tough then when trouble is right there they don’t acknowledge it.