Author Topic: Zane Watson Knocked Out Fouad  (Read 2885 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Zane Watson Knocked Out Fouad
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2024, 04:44:29 AM »
Lots of comments her poking fun of Leo's "death by toilet bowl, but it's really not as uncommon as you may think - with 40,000 USA toilet bowl relates deaths each year. That means that more than 1 in 10,000 people will die by toilet bowl in the USA this year.

40K deaths out of 3.4M total American deaths per year works out to about 1.2% of all people who will eventually die by toilet bowl.  ;D

I suspect most of these are bathroom slip and falls, with a person hitting their head on the toilet bowl. That almost happened to my friend's wife, who hit her head on a toilet bowl while drunk, but did not die.

Thank about it - 40K out 3.4M deaths each year works out to 1 in 85. That figure is probably close to the actual/true number of Covid deaths each year.

I'm sure the Canadian figures are similar - as well as Europe, Australia and NZ.

Toilet bowl cardiac arrests are also not incredibly uncommon:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590314/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_injuries_and_deaths

EDIT:
Looks like the 40K figure just represents "injuries", but I thought I read that 1 in 10,000 people die by toilet bowls each year. But it could be that *10,000* Americans actually DIE from toilet howls each year - which would be closer to 0.3%, or 1 in 340.

Regardless, toilet bowl deaths are remarkably not so rare.  ;D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_injuries_and_deaths

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2024, 06:06:40 AM »
Maybe Fouad will think that he'll start with Valentino at an expo or something (for calling him a pimp).
Seems very butt-hurt over it... Thats what "influencers" seem to do for attention...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2024, 06:42:00 PM »
Nope Tomy didn't do shit and who gives a flying fuck if he's bi

So my friend made up a story about Tony doing videos about Leo & Longevity's death? He just made that up?

As for caring about Tony Huge being bi, it's like caring about Mike O'Hearn using steroids - I DON'T.

But both are in DENIAL, and lie about it; Tony Huge claiming he isn't gay/bi, or saying "Ladyboys are more feminine than women  ::) and Mike O'Hearn claiming to be natural - and CONSTANTLY announcing/advertising [not shutting the fuck up about] it.

They keep trying to convince me I am here it's fucking funny pour Moi

I LOVE pounding slim tight female asses though

Tomorrow is the best Swing patty in town and I got a free pass there😎😎😎

Leo was murdered by the pimp of the whore the piece of fucking shit abused and beat up good riddance

I didn't follow the story of Leo's death very much...but I was told Tony did several videos on Leo's death with some information contradicting others, and at least one video of which got removed.

That's what my friend told me. I was just wondering if you knew.

And like I said, I don't care if Tony is gay or bi - he just seems to be a bit in denial over it. Especially with his "Thai Ladyboys are more feminine than women" comment.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2024, 07:04:14 PM »
Maybe not, but they've definitely got bigger ladyc0cks

As for Doctor Death, I suggest you read the blog that obsidian posted the link to - very damning stuff indeed!!

https://leolongevitycase.wordpress.com/2023/02/07/what-really-happened-to-leo-longevity-the-evidence-suggests-that-he-was-assassinated-by-tony-huge/

Holy sh*t.

dj181 - did you read that blog post?  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2024, 07:48:06 PM »

Holy sh*t.

dj181 - did you read that blog post?  :o

Nope

Coz there is no way in hell doc huge did that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2024, 08:29:50 PM »
Nope

Coz there is no way in hell doc huge did that

Well...why would he have made multiple videos acting suspiciously / contradicting himself?

Was there any other reason for him to behave in a suspicious way? Was there any reason for people to suspect him, that would have caused him grief?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2024, 08:33:23 PM »
Well...why would he have made multiple videos acting suspiciously / contradicting himself?

Was there any other reason for him to behave in a suspicious way? Was there any reason for people to suspect him, that would have caused him grief?

his soul is crystal clear

no darkness to be found within

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2024, 02:23:14 AM »
would't be too hard to do. there was a clip a while ago of Fouad boxing. Fucking sloth... and uncoordinated at that.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2024, 02:25:12 AM »
his soul is crystal clear

no darkness to be found within

Every man is capable, and you dont know this person. Only by fake social media, and thats all it is (fake)..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2024, 02:42:17 AM »

Is that a young Vince Basile with his back to the camera?