Author Topic: FUCK is wrong with USA today?  (Read 1038 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
FUCK is wrong with USA today?
« on: March 06, 2024, 08:59:57 AM »
Disqualified for that???

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: FUCK is wrong with USA today?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 09:07:57 AM »
This shall not stand.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 09:08:36 AM »
These "organizations" are run by a bunch of wannabe or newer was athletes. So any chance they can punish those who are good they don't pass up.

If you make your life's goal to be successful in a group run by morons, well then, you are a moron too.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 09:13:25 AM »
HOW CAN THAT EVEN BE A REASON FOR DISQUALIFYING SOMEONE?

He celebrated with that other dude AFTER the race was over!

SICK PEOPLE

They probably had it in for him from the get go and just desperately looked for a reason
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 09:18:52 AM »
I’m sure that he will appeal the disqualification ruling, and it will be overturned.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 09:29:52 AM »
How’s Sweden though?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 09:36:02 AM »
They just disqualified a top German Olympic lifter's jerk in the European championship because he has a slightly crooked arm. He can't lock his arm straight but got it to 95%. Give him a break. I think it was the German lifter.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 09:46:35 AM »
Yes this was absolutely ridiculous. You can’t celebrate a win anymore because the losers might be sad. Fucking pussified bullshit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 09:50:09 AM »
How’s Sweden though?

It's sick, it's viss.

Vissening.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 09:50:50 AM »
It's sick, it's viss.

Vissening.

:'(

It’s the world Kone. It’s messed up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2024, 09:51:49 AM »
They just disqualified a top German Olympic lifter's jerk in the European championship because he has a slightly crooked arm. He can't lock his arm straight but got it to 95%. Give him a break. I think it was the German lifter.

No crooks shall be allowed to win.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 10:52:54 AM »
That was some bullshit. Hopefully it gets overturned.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 12:11:31 PM »
You are not allowed to change lanes UNTIL race is over.
It wasn't, someone had yet to finnish.

This was interpredet as obstucting.
It wasn’t but rules are rules.
We’ve seen celebrations like this many times but I guess the the difference between first and last has been, and usually is, much closer. Maybe someone was hurt and took a while to finnish?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 12:39:48 PM »
You are not allowed to change lanes UNTIL race is over.
It wasn't, someone had yet to finnish.

This was interpredet as obstucting.
It wasn’t but rules are rules.
We’ve seen celebrations like this many times but I guess the the difference between first and last has been, and usually is, much closer. Maybe someone was hurt and took a while to finnish?

This.....rules are rules.  Sorry not sorry.  Its like the 49ers complaining about not understanding the rules of overtime.  That's sports.   It sucks, but I agree with the DQ.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2024, 12:44:12 PM »
Was at a PL meet here a month or so back where one of the gals who's trains with us was competing.
One kid pulled a PR deadlift for himself, a total grind, seemed like a minute long, but made the lift.
However he didnt wait for the down and dropped it and started celebrating.  3 Reds...
It was his second lift, so he came out for his 3rd (same weight) and this time couldnt get it up.
Blew his load in that 2nd attempt...

He was butthurt and complaining to the head judge. Rules is rules kid...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 12:45:06 PM »
Brutal foreigner reporting 2 + week old news.
Y

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2024, 12:59:20 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2024, 01:17:02 PM »

Yet his replacement broke all records for inflation, debt, illegals, corruption, etc...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 01:17:33 PM »
he needs to tell them hes a woman...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2024, 01:37:46 PM »
This is easily explained - it’s the continued and accelerated “pussification of America”

His teammate is a fckn man though. He said “he beat me fair and square and he will be the winner I will not accept the award”

As a fan I admit that there are times when a major player on the team that my team is playing has to sit out. Maybe they can’t throw their ace against us or their tailback is a little gimpy. But as an athlete FCK THAT!! I can honestly say that I never wanted to win by playing a team at less than their best. I’d much rather take a beating than knock my opponent out because he is only 80%. FCK winning by default.
Guys like. Risk Banky would GLADY take the runner up trophy at a co text when their are only 2 B. On stage. They would say they placed second not LAST. I could never brag about being the winner with only me as the contestant. Sure I wouldn’t be a dickhead and not accept the trophy, but those kind of things stay in the attic - lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2024, 04:37:46 PM »
This is easily explained - it’s the continued and accelerated “pussification of America”

His teammate is a fckn man though. He said “he beat me fair and square and he will be the winner I will not accept the award”

As a fan I admit that there are times when a major player on the team that my team is playing has to sit out. Maybe they can’t throw their ace against us or their tailback is a little gimpy. But as an athlete FCK THAT!! I can honestly say that I never wanted to win by playing a team at less than their best. I’d much rather take a beating than knock my opponent out because he is only 80%. FCK winning by default.
Guys like. Risk Banky would GLADY take the runner up trophy at a co text when their are only 2 B. On stage. They would say they placed second not LAST. I could never brag about being the winner with only me as the contestant. Sure I wouldn’t be a dickhead and not accept the trophy, but those kind of things stay in the attic - lol

Pusification would have been if they wouldn't have adhered to the rules.  Competition people's balls were steel that day.  Fucking kid learned a hard lesson that day.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 05:21:08 PM »
This.....rules are rules.  Sorry not sorry.  Its like the 49ers complaining about not understanding the rules of overtime.  That's sports.   It sucks, but I agree with the DQ.

I largely agree with you, but he didn't interfere with another swimmer.  It's like driving on the freeway with no other car around - 1,000' in front and back - you change lanes without signaling, and highway patrol lights you up.  It is a literal violation of the vehicle code, but it's a dick move by HP.

Pretty sure everyone learned from his mistake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 05:26:02 PM »
I largely agree with you, but he didn't interfere with another swimmer.  It's like driving on the freeway with no other car around - 1,000' in front and back - you change lanes without signaling, and highway patrol lights you up.  It is a literal violation of the vehicle code, but it's a dick move by HP.

Pretty sure everyone learned from his mistake.

No, he didn't...you are right.   Its a general rule.  But now think of all of the stupid stipulations they will have to deal with regarding changing.  Ok to do it if its just one lane?  two lanes?  one person not done?   two people not done?

To your example, I got pulled over for a rolling stop one time...11pm...NO ONE was around.  Cop was there more so watching for speeding cars coming from the highway I was crossing.  I got pissed, my dad said to suck it up as I broke the rules.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 05:53:30 PM »
No, he didn't...you are right.   Its a general rule.  But now think of all of the stupid stipulations they will have to deal with regarding changing.  Ok to do it if its just one lane?  two lanes?  one person not done?   two people not done?

To your example, I got pulled over for a rolling stop one time...11pm...NO ONE was around.  Cop was there more so watching for speeding cars coming from the highway I was crossing.  I got pissed, my dad said to suck it up as I broke the rules.

I'm not sure of the context of that stop sign, but it got me thinking that we should have roundabouts, not intersections.  So much less wear and tear on brakes and transmissions, and traffic keeps moving.

It would take a few years and there'd be a bunch of collisions, but we'd learn.  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 05:58:51 PM »
Was this the judges panel?

"1"