Author Topic: update  (Read 1119 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
update
« on: May 01, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »
this is update for those that know me (div and couple others)

i am 2 months out of pct now from a 18 week cycle of t.e. 500mg week
im still holding onto 20 pounds of muscle im happy to say, i consider this extremely good considering part of my pct included me having to work out around a hernia injury and i had surgery for it during my pct, so for 2 weeks i was not able to work out. now im back better then ever

people are still comenting on how much bigger i look, commonly saying man looks like youve put on 30 pounds

during my hardest part of pct was also post op, my appaetite just fell and i had to force feed my self to keep the calories up but now my appetite is just like it was while on.... the boys are hangin low and after my rest period is over ill hop back on the train

(on side note... there was some nipple puffyness but this i think was due to bloat (had nolva on hand) but now after pct damn do i have acne on backs of my arms like when i was a young kid, maybe this is b/c my natural test has kick'd back in hard but the pimples go down my tris and therse a copule scattered on my forearms lol, oh well price you pay

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 10:43:51 PM »
Congrats on a successful cycle, most people get acne about 3-4 weeks after their last shot. Usually around the shoulders , back of neck.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »
Congrats on a successful cycle, most people get acne about 3-4 weeks after their last shot. Usually around the shoulders , back of neck.

yea they showed up about that time and have since stayed lol.... its not to big of a deal to me but i wonder why this is... i still think it has something to do with your natural test jump startin but iono. like i said when i was young buck i was very spotty on my back so this is to b expected

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 06:00:45 PM »
Yah congrats on the successful cycle. ;)

18 weeks sounds like a good length of time!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 02:35:02 PM »
Nice job bro!

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 06:45:40 AM »
What did your PCT consist of?  ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:43:52 PM »

All in all, sounds like your cycle worked out as good as can be expected considering the circumstances.

Get healthy again and then recharge for another run.

Keep training and don't slack.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...