Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17467 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2024, 06:31:39 AM »
Matt, you do realize that if the money gets high enough, somebody will get some chick to post proof, just to share the money, you seem so willing to just give away...?

Any female can claim that they are "JustPlaneJane "

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2024, 06:38:08 AM »
at what weight would you press 405?

they changed the ipf press rules coz dudes were moving the bar 4 inch or less so here the new gig

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2024, 06:38:20 AM »
Matt - why are you ignoring the questions about facebook?

Why did you post rants there about JPJ when nobody there knows about her?

Well...I post about Getbig a lot. I mean...a fair amount.

So I most likely posted about Jane as a fellow Getbig member [and highly suspected fraud artist].

The thing about me is - I am FINE accepting my "league" or level or whatever, in something.

I have no problem admitting when someone beats me at something. I find Jane's posts frustrating because she is claiming to not only beat me - but ANNIHILATE me, and she's giving me NO OPPORTUNITY to put her claims to the test. To me, that's bullshit.

Also, Jane bringing up my family?  ::) I'm sorry, but that's COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Wildly inappropriate. People get bad beatings for comments like that. So Jane was totally out or line there, and I'm just willing to prove what I'm capable of.

Grape Ape, consider:
I brought my deadlift up from 515 to 555 from TWO WEEKS of following your program [so I guess...it was three weeks / 21 days between my 515 and my 555, with your two workouts in between those dates].

I decided to stop then, for reasons I deemed legitimate.

Now...think about it like this: I ran a sub-12.5s 100m sprint in elementary school, and I won the 400m sprint in Grade 8. I'm assuming my time was maybe between 60-65s somewhere? I was 14.

I haven't sprinted for years, but let's say I go on a sprint program as good as your deadlift program. How close can I get to that sub-12.5s time in 16 weeks?

That's why I want to do this. Eve. If I lose...I may still get some speed back. But as usual...Jane evades.  ::)

Better question:
Why does Jane read my Facebook page? Is she secretly a fan?  ;D

JK - but I'm cool with her reading my Facebook page.

I would be cooler with her accepting a sprint challenge, and "proving" she is allegedly a world class sprinter though.  :)

I would to on a Grape Ape 16-week sprint program, and beat her!  :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2024, 06:40:32 AM »
Well...I post about Getbig a lot. I mean...a fair amount.

So I most likely posted about Jane as a fellow Getbig member [and highly suspected fraud artist].

The thing about me is - I am FINE accepting my "league" or level or whatever, in something.

I have no problem admitting when someone beats me at something. I find Jane's posts frustrating because she is claiming to not only beat me - but ANNIHILATE me, and she's giving me NO OPPORTUNITY to put her claims to the test. To me, that's bullshit.

Also, Jane bringing up my family?  ::) I'm sorry, but that's COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Wildly inappropriate. People get bad beatings for comments like that. So Jane was totally out or line there, and I'm just willing to prove what I'm capable of.

Grape Ape, consider:
I brought my deadlift up from 515 to 555 from TWO WEEKS of following your program [so I guess...it was three weeks / 21 days between my 515 and my 555, with your two workouts in between those dates].

I decided to stop then, for reasons I deemed legitimate.

Now...think about it like this: I ran a sub-12.5s 100m sprint in elementary school, and I won the 400m sprint in Grade 8. I'm assuming my time was maybe between 60-65s somewhere? I was 14.

I haven't sprinted for years, but let's say I go on a sprint program as good as your deadlift program. How close can I get to that sub-12.5s time in 16 weeks?

That's why I want to do this. Eve. If I lose...I may still get some speed back. But as usual...Jane evades.  ::)

Better question:
Why does Jane read my Facebook page? Is she secretly a fan?  ;D

JK - but I'm cool with her reading my Facebook page.

I would be cooler with her accepting a sprint challenge, and "proving" she is allegedly a world class sprinter though.  :)

I would to on a Grape Ape 16-week sprint program, and beat her!  :)

there are a few accusations that should be off limits like talk bout or attacking family

it's a dick and pussyass move

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2024, 06:44:13 AM »
there are a few accusations that should be off limits like talk bout or attacking family

Doesn’t your mom give you allowance, you deadbeat?

Just like the government gives Matt his monthly allowance

Same thing

2 dead beats

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2024, 06:47:03 AM »

there are topics off limits, I cant call you a p**o even though you are one

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2024, 06:47:34 AM »
Matt, you do realize that if the money gets high enough, somebody will get some chick to post proof, just to share the money, you seem so willing to just give away...?

Any female can claim that they are "JustPlaneJane "

Well...I think having Ron and OneMoreRep [even just one of them] verify the claim would be satisfactory. Then give Ron a percentage, which seems fair.

But as of now, I am satisfied that I did my due diligence here.

Let's just say:
If Jane isn't agreeable to a sprint challenge by the end of the day, then screw it.

See...I think Jane's 4.33s and 11.11s run times are bogus. So that makes me wonder:
Does Jane even run at all? Or at the elite level, anyway?

Why would an elite female sprinter need to lie? I mean, if you benched 605 raw in contest, would you risk your account credibility by claiming 900 raw? 🤔

That's why, IMO, Jane isn't likely a top sprinter at all.

Why destroy your credibility over an obvious lie if you had world level standings?

?

Would an anonymous but legit 605 bench presser claim 900 raw and look foolish? Seems silly to lie if you are that good. That's why I don't think Jane has any elite times. She wasn't even aware that 4.33s has never been done by a woman, nor that the average top female sprinter WR holder is 28 years 2 months old, on average.

It would be like a biological woman claiming a 700 bench raw at 18.

I don't think Jane was even aware of how ridiculous her lie was...and so, yes, King Shizzo - I need to consider that Jane could go track down a female sprinter and split the money with her.

So, yeah...I'll stop calling Jane out after today.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2024, 06:53:07 AM »
at what weight would you press 405?

they changed the ipf press rules coz dudes were moving the bar 4 inch or less so here the new gig

At 200-205, but NOT with contest form.

I'm talking about a 405-lb bench press with:
Big bounce, wearing elbow sleeves and/or wrist wraps, and definitely without anything resembling a pause.

I'm not absolutely certain I can get it...but I am pretty close.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2024, 06:56:49 AM »
At 200-205, but NOT with contest form.

I'm talking about a 405-lb bench press with:
Big bounce, wearing elbow sleeves and/or wrist wraps, and definitely without anything resembling a pause.

I'm not absolutely certain I can get it...but I am pretty close.
Can someone notify Matt's next of kin? This could be the last pic of Matt taken alive, as he tried to lift 405, without a spotter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2024, 07:06:38 AM »

Same thing

2 dead beats

My mom co-signed my rentals, but I got them between 2008-2010, when NOBODY was getting away without having a co-signer. Short of...billionaires, basically.

I don't know how that gets transformed into my mom giving me money.

I mean...is it not reasonable to say that it's sort of common to have your parents co-sign mortgages?

I think what happened is Walter Sobchak is saying:
Technically, I wouldn't have any rentals if my mom hadn't co-signed. And yeah, that may be true.

But I think co-signing a mortgage and putting no money into the down-payment or future payments is a far cry from being GIVEN the money.

Still - I maintain my point: it's common for banks to ask for co-signers.

Even my mom tends to pull that card...I always come back with "How is co-signing the same as paying with your own money?"

The payments were 100% mine.

But I own my home outright now, and my expenses are literally under $1,250 CAD monthly [+ my kids are extra].

My financial situation is like my sub-12.5s sprint claim: it's not remotely hard to believe [IMO].

Once you squash your house and car payments, living is cheap - ESPECIALLY in Thunder Gay up in frigid NW Ontario.

My *personal* expenses [not including my kids] are under $1,250/month. I have a friend who pays $1,250/month just to RENT a one bedroom apartment. It's s nice size place, but he's giving my total expense figure to his landlord...every single month.

My suggestion to everyone:
Squash your mortgage if you can.
And buy SLIGHTLY USED vehicles.

Home and car payments BURY people financially. And student loans, I would say. I know I complain a lot, but I'm grateful to own my home. That is becoming VERY difficult to do in Canada. It's sad to watch.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2024, 07:45:27 AM »
Complete Matt Canning bullshit.

Not one thing you have stated is even remotely true, unless in all those pages of you crying like a little bitch you called yourself retarded.

Your $200 and pissing into a tornado just shows how fucked in the head you really are. It is comical how you try to make this all about you and your weakass lifts, meanwhile JPJ is on vacation in Europe laughing her ass off at the tiny weak little idiot.

The only thing your posts validate is that you are a complete failure in life and a creepy fucking weirdo.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2024, 08:10:22 AM »

Same thing

2 dead beats

i'm trying to get a job but i get rejected constantly

i'm talking to 2 schools right now but dollars to doughnuts they will not hire me

i'm trying to find an online agent/marketer to get my training clients for my personal training biz and i've only been able to find one of these goddamn fucking companies and they want 7500 upfront to get me guarenteed clients but my mom will not provide that kind of cash upfront

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2024, 08:11:35 AM »
i'm trying to get a job but i get rejected constantly

i'm talking to 2 schools right now but dollars to doughnuts they will not hire me

i'm trying to find an online agent/marketer to get my training clients for my personal training biz and i've only been able to find one of these goddamn fucking companies and they want 7500 upfront to get me guarenteed clients but my mom will not provide that kind of cash upfront
You need to speak to the headmaster not the kids through the railings at lunchtime..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2024, 08:17:33 AM »
Off-topic somewhat, but Jane's legs remind me of the legs of a girl I went to high school with. Each one of her pussy lips is about as big as her individual thighs are, which I assume is similar for BrokeJane.

I can't even IMAGINE how bad that smells. It makes me wonder: does Jane's boyfriend ever get this one wrong? I suspect the meme below would sum it up. Jane must sow a tremendous amount of confusion with her lovers. ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2024, 08:22:10 AM »
Owner of the JustPlaneJane-account could easily hire a lass and record a video saying she is JustPlaneJane if there is money involved, Matt.

How much are you offering JPJ?

Only thing yer accomplishing by offering money is making Walter rich! :D
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2024, 08:23:46 AM »
Owner of the JustPlaneJane-account could easily hire a lass and record a video saying she is JustPlaneJane if there is money involved, Matt.

How much are you offering JPJ?

Only thing yer accomplishing by offering money is making Walter rich! :D

THIS

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2024, 09:19:20 AM »

Same thing

2 dead beats

Exactly…..this.

Two mental midgets who couldn’t survive without government handouts and an allowance from their mom.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2024, 10:00:23 AM »
My mom co-signed my rentals, but I got them between 2008-2010, when NOBODY was getting away without having a co-signer. Short of...billionaires, basically.

I don't know how that gets transformed into my mom giving me money.

I mean...is it not reasonable to say that it's sort of common to have your parents co-sign mortgages?

I think what happened is Walter Sobchak is saying:
Technically, I wouldn't have any rentals if my mom hadn't co-signed. And yeah, that may be true.

But I think co-signing a mortgage and putting no money into the down-payment or future payments is a far cry from being GIVEN the money.

Still - I maintain my point: it's common for banks to ask for co-signers.

Even my mom tends to pull that card...I always come back with "How is co-signing the same as paying with your own money?"

The payments were 100% mine.

But I own my home outright now, and my expenses are literally under $1,250 CAD monthly [+ my kids are extra].

My financial situation is like my sub-12.5s sprint claim: it's not remotely hard to believe [IMO].

Once you squash your house and car payments, living is cheap - ESPECIALLY in Thunder Gay up in frigid NW Ontario.

My *personal* expenses [not including my kids] are under $1,250/month. I have a friend who pays $1,250/month just to RENT a one bedroom apartment. It's s nice size place, but he's giving my total expense figure to his landlord...every single month.

My suggestion to everyone:
Squash your mortgage if you can.
And buy SLIGHTLY USED vehicles.

Home and car payments BURY people financially. And student loans, I would say. I know I complain a lot, but I'm grateful to own my home. That is becoming VERY difficult to do in Canada. It's sad to watch.

"I own my home outright now, and my expenses are literally under $1,250 CAD monthly [+ my kids are extra]."

Matt your expenses are not $1250 CAD
They are the your total outgoings including $ paid out for child support.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2024, 10:08:36 AM »
Exactly…..this.

Two mental midgets who couldn’t survive without government handouts and an allowance from their mom.

Wrong

I don't make it coz I don't have to if push came to shove I could do it

You have no FUCKING CLUE what the fuck you are talking bout

Just another shithead spewing something hoping it'll stick

Fuck off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2024, 10:10:24 AM »
Wrong

Fuck off
500 job applications = zero job offers

Yep, you could certainly cope without mummies money

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2024, 01:20:15 PM »
I’m not spewing anything you scrawny stupid narcissist. I’m repeating exactly what you have said over the past few weeks.

It doesn’t have to stick, the mirror photos you post incessantly prove you have the 2nd worst body on the site.

ahhhh

go fuck yourself you stupid piece of fucking shit

post your pic shithead

we all know you wont you fucking asshole

STFU

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2024, 01:36:03 PM »
Off-topic somewhat, but Jane's legs remind me of the legs of a girl I went to high school with. Each one of her pussy lips is about as big as her individual thighs are, which I assume is similar for BrokeJane.

I can't even IMAGINE how bad that smells. It makes me wonder: does Jane's boyfriend ever get this one wrong? I suspect the meme below would sum it up. Jane must sow a tremendous amount of confusion with her lovers. ;D

hey bro

take a look at the post above

this is exactly the fucking shit you were talking about with this stupid fucking piece of shit saying my physique is terrible and spewing fucking bullshit

he's the typical pussy who just spews fucking shit hoping it will stick and will not show his incredible physique :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2024, 01:47:53 PM »

The immature idiot proving he’s a childish immature idiot.

Closest he has been to going down on pussy is eating dj181’s ass.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2024, 01:49:42 PM »
Wrong

Fuck off

I’m not spewing anything you scrawny stupid narcissist. I’m repeating exactly what you have said over the past few weeks.

It doesn’t have to stick, the mirror photos you post incessantly prove you have the 2nd worst body on the site.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2024, 02:05:00 PM »
You look like an acid dipped aids patient with wooden horse teeth.

And you’re 52 years old and your mommy is still wiping your ass (after Matt Canning is done with eating it). Post up a video of you hitting the heavy bag, killer.

weak

post your pic shithead