Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17472 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2024, 04:26:05 PM »
Legs look pretty good for being entirely untrained there dj (no homo).

i was being trained by a female on legs she was pretty hot so it motivated me to train them even harder in her presence

funny thing is is that shortly after this i started my boxing training and my boxing coach gave her hell for making me too muscle bound :D :D :D

oh!!! and these fucking nasty pieces of shit will say those are aids ridden legs

fucking nasty sacks of shit the lot of em

would enjoy blasting caps in all their miserable skulls and would do it with joy and pleasure

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2024, 04:28:37 PM »
Oh please, take a look at AJ,s legs. Your sticks would buckle for sure.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2024, 04:40:23 PM »
hands down dj is the biggest pussy to ever post on getbig

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2024, 07:14:15 PM »
Matt you are being trolled.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2024, 07:49:11 PM »
Hey Matt, why not spend that 3 grand on a set of emergency weight equipment in case of another lockdown/zombie apocalypse?  You melted down without weights in the last one, right?  Get a bar, lots of plates, a bench and a power rack with safety bars just in case. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2024, 01:12:14 AM »
Oops, sort of got caught up in other things, and didn't post these updates.

I remember way back in the day, my dad got sued over a YouTube copyright issue.

I had to keep quiet about it until the court case ended. Some people here were saying I was lying. The case then ended and posted evidence about it, and some people STILL said I had no excuse not to talk about it.  LOL! This was literally a federal American court case that could have seen my dad extradited to the USA, and some people acted like it was no big deal. 🙄

It was at that moment that I realized JUST how completely full of shit some Getbiggers are. I was having anonymous gimmicks telling me I shouldn't have worried about commenting on an ACTIVE COURT CASE THAT MY DAD WAS BEING SUED FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN [and stood to lose].

But I'm sure "Gym_Shock79" is in a much better place to tell me what legal liability *I* am responsible for undertaking. 🙄

Prior to that, the SquadShitter case made me realize what monumental liars people are. I mean, this fatso claimed to be a 230-lb hoss at 5'11". In reality, he was OVER 330-LB.

And he claimed a bench press of "360-370". LMAO...WHILE WEIGHING 340. 😂

And he would make fun of everyone from new Getbig board members through to top IFBB pros!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2024, 02:37:04 AM »
Where can I watch this motivational video?

Unfortunately I didn't download the vid, just took the screenshot.  Someone cleverer than me might find dj's original post, but if it was on a file-sharing service I guess it would have expired by now...

Somewhere in the Outer Banks, Brian is gnashing his teeth at not being able to post a picture of his legs in response ;D
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2024, 04:00:29 AM »
Prior to that, the SquadShitter case made me realize what monumental liars people are. I mean, this fatso claimed to be a 230-lb hoss at 5'11". In reality, he was OVER 330-LB.

And he claimed a bench press of "360-370". LMAO...WHILE WEIGHING 340. 😂

And he would make fun of everyone from new Getbig board members through to top IFBB pros!

You're giving him way too much credit.

He tried to make fun of me like once and then got shut down immediately.

He would pretty much exclusively imply homosexuality and if you went "hah yeah, I suck dick", he'd just have absolutely nothing more.  Completely stumped.  Didn't even matter what the truth was.

Can't blame you for reacting as you might but fact is, a troll is completely and utterly powerless if you don't go against the tide.

And this is not me suggesting you just let it go with JPJ.  I'm entertained enough by the thread.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2024, 05:09:26 AM »
I found a still of that hilarious push-down video

Where can I watch this motivational video?

Unfortunately I didn't download the vid, just took the screenshot.  Someone cleverer than me might find dj's original post, but if it was on a file-sharing service I guess it would have expired by now...

Definitely not cleverer than you Mr Casually Throw Out Dostoevsky quotes (;D) but here I believe is the original entertaining thread and a nice action-packed play-by-play screenshot sequence of the vid that someone else put together:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638525.0

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2024, 05:12:24 AM »

Excellent vascularity.

That level of vasculature throughout the quadriceps suggests hard work, determination and an unyielding resolve.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2024, 05:15:34 AM »
Excellent vascularity.

That level of vasculature throughout the quadriceps suggests hard work, determination and an unyielding resolve to standing around jerking off with five other guys waiting for their number to be called like a deli counter

"1"

Fixed for accuracy

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2024, 05:19:30 AM »
Definitely not cleverer than you Mr Casually Throw Out Dostoevsky quotes (;D) but here I believe is the original entertaining thread and a nice action-packed play-by-play screenshot sequence of the vid that someone else put together:

You're too modest (and thanks  ;))

For those of us that bore witness to the initial burst of dj grandiosity, what those screenshots - magnificent as they are - cannot capture is the pure vibration of effort that went into that couple of reps...  ;D

Excellent vascularity.

That level of vasculature throughout the quadriceps suggests hard work, determination and an unyielding resolve.

"1"

And/or...

Someone who bangs cheap Russian prostitutes with the fastest possible pump speed (to get his Rubles worth)

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2024, 05:20:36 AM »

For those of us that bore witness to the initial burst of dj grandiosity, what those screenshots - magnificent as they are - cannot capture is the pure vibration of effort that went into that couple of reps...  ;D

And/or...

Someone who bangs cheap Russian prostitutes with the fastest possible pump speed (to get his Rubles worth)
his arms are bent at the same angle in almost every pic

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2024, 05:25:16 AM »
Fixed for accuracy

Even so, the resolve needed for a heterosexual man to be able to stand around with other greasy and naked men, that sport full erections while aggressively milking their mickies and to still be capable of maintaining his own erection while simultaneously masturbating as he is surrounded by that ham fest just to wait for his turn to make a deposit, is quite remarkable.

"1"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2024, 05:41:02 AM »

Damn he looks small.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2024, 05:49:58 AM »

Great to see he beat cancer

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2024, 06:17:29 AM »
You're giving him way too much credit.

He tried to make fun of me like once and then got shut down immediately.

He would pretty much exclusively imply homosexuality and if you went "hah yeah, I suck dick", he'd just have absolutely nothing more.  Completely stumped.  Didn't even matter what the truth was.

Can't blame you for reacting as you might but fact is, a troll is completely and utterly powerless if you don't go against the tide.

And this is not me suggesting you just let it go with JPJ.  I'm entertained enough by the thread.

Yeah, but Matt “The Retard” Canning claims he won a 400 yard dash race at his Special Needs French Immersion school in the 8th grade. The school only had 25 kids, and 8 were mouth breathing, hockey helmet wearing, short bus riding retards and the others were drooling wheelchair bound eggplants.

And that is quite the accomplishment in Port Arthur, Ontario with an average income of $8,238 CAD and an average IQ of 56.

Prodigious….🙄

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2024, 06:19:53 AM »

Damn he looks small.

In Russia, do the little boy and little girl physique contests have the same AIDS patient weight classes ?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2024, 06:21:54 AM »

From p7 of that thread haha

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2024, 06:34:16 AM »
From p7 of that thread haha

It’s probably just bad lighting that makes him look like he’s an emaciated 150 lbs.

With better lighting and a touch of color, he’s definitely sub 4.00 %.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2024, 06:38:47 AM »
It’s probably just bad lighting that makes him look like he’s an emaciated 150 lbs.

With better lighting and a touch of color, he’s definitely sub 4.00 %.

Would better lighting make it look like he actually did at least one real rep?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2024, 06:40:06 AM »
People that wear those open string-shirts at the gym is sort of bothersome.
No one wants to look at peoples gross bodies...

Our biggest guys and competitors wear big sweatshirts and train covered up.
Most of the ones who wear these at our place have gross/scrawny physiques, or skinny-fat with rolls...

They hit poses and shit in the mirrors, most get a good laugh out of it... While they are dead serious...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2024, 06:42:22 AM »
Would better lighting make it look like he actually did at least one real rep?

Not enough lighting in the world for that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2024, 06:49:44 AM »
Dj avoiding this thread like he does leg day.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2024, 08:29:42 AM »

the similarities between dj and hankins are incredible
Im not sure the forum can handle both of them

It will be like the two smelly kids at school (one stinks of BO and the other of shit) calling each other stinky.