Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 143 Dead  (Read 5233 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 137 Dead
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2024, 05:46:27 PM »
islime and its adherents should not be tolerated in Civilized Lands.  Do not suffer a spider to live in your home.  Democrats adore islime because of its pedophile founder and its treatment of women and children.  Democrats are the party of pedo pals and they worship islime.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2024, 11:41:29 PM »
islime and its adherents should not be tolerated in Civilized Lands.  Do not suffer a spider to live in your home.  Democrats adore islime because of its pedophile founder and its treatment of women and children.  Democrats are the party of pedo pals and they worship islime.

Absolutely

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2024, 01:22:39 AM »

Very well said my friend!
Kvlt of Retard Libz...

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2024, 01:43:50 AM »
Islam is a counterfeit religion anyway.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2024, 01:50:36 AM »
Islam is a counterfeit religion anyway.

They all are. Fake sky-wizards of peace... ::)

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2024, 01:57:00 AM »
They all are. Fake sky-wizards of peace... ::)
ok

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2024, 05:24:43 AM »
For what its worth, I think the Hamas attack opened up the eyes of a lot of liberals. At least the ones who are worth saving. Most boomers had no reason to even think of Muslims as anything more than pathetic poor people.

Then the attacks hits and people like my parents were like "are they actually supporting this in Toronto?"

And I'm like "they're muslims"

Then I have to explain how one of my close Muslims friends was just casually a raging anti-Semite. All you gotta do is read the Quran  pretty much every section is full of just hateful and hostile thinking.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Travel throughout the land and see how He originated the creation, then Allah will bring it into being one more time. Surely Allah is Most Capable of everything.

He punishes whoever He wills, and shows mercy to whoever He wills. And you will ˹all˺ be returned to Him.

And you cannot escape Him on earth or in heaven. Nor have you any protector or helper besides Allah.”

As for those who disbelieve in Allah’s signs and the meeting with Him, it is they who will have no hope in His mercy.1 And it is they who will suffer a painful punishment.

Random quran quote of the day

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2024, 05:26:35 AM »
The Queeron is disgusting.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2024, 07:14:46 AM »
For what its worth, I think the Hamas attack opened up the eyes of a lot of liberals. At least the ones who are worth saving. Most boomers had no reason to even think of Muslims as anything more than pathetic poor people.

Then the attacks hits and people like my parents were like "are they actually supporting this in Toronto?"

Then I have to explain how one of my close Muslims friends was just casually a raging anti-Semite. All you gotta do is read the Quran  pretty much every section is full of just hateful and hostile thinking.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Travel throughout the land and see how He originated the creation, then Allah will bring it into being one more time. Surely Allah is Most Capable of everything.

He punishes whoever He wills, and shows mercy to whoever He wills. And you will ˹all˺ be returned to Him.

And you cannot escape Him on earth or in heaven. Nor have you any protector or helper besides Allah.”

As for those who disbelieve in Allah’s signs and the meeting with Him, it is they who will have no hope in His mercy.1 And it is they who will suffer a painful punishment.

Israel did oct 7 to itself bud

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2024, 08:53:16 AM »
The Muzzie holy scripts are nothing but hate, murder and evil intent.

How we tolerate ANYTHING to do with Islam is remarkable. And pathetic.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2024, 12:47:23 PM »
The Muzzie holy scripts are nothing but hate, murder and evil intent.

How we tolerate ANYTHING to do with Islam is remarkable. And pathetic.

Honestly I think it's because most people thought they'd give up on the religion once the internet taught them how retarded it is.

20 years later young immigrant Muslims are literally worst than their parents thanks to social media.

Everything about them is a hitler youth vibe.

Like you see a girl who's parents are surgeons, she was born in Canada drives around in an escalade at age 19 wearing a $200 headscarf and $500 worth of jewelry. And she's raging on about palestine like with zero fucks given about being labeled antisemitic. Meanwhile any random white guy did the same he'd be screwed. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2024, 01:02:28 PM »
Honestly I think it's because most people thought they'd give up on the religion once the internet taught them how retarded it is.

20 years later young immigrant Muslims are literally worst than their parents thanks to social media.

Everything about them is a hitler youth vibe.

Like you see a girl who's parents are surgeons, she was born in Canada drives around in an escalade at age 19 wearing a $200 headscarf and $500 worth of jewelry. And she's raging on about palestine like with zero fucks given about being labeled antisemitic. Meanwhile any random white guy did the same he'd be screwed.
Hello. Palestinians are also Semites. If this 19 year old woman is of Middle Eastern descent then she is also a Semite. If she was anti-Semitic she would be prejudiced against her own group lmao! People think Jews are the Semites. And btw, Ashkenazi Jews are actually European more than Semitic. Did Kirk Douglas look like an Arab? He could pass for a German - lol!

^^^^^^^
Not Semitic

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 40 Dead
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2024, 01:02:51 PM »
Yeah right...if you think guns are common in US, welcome to Russia. They will shoot down that person in no time.
PS! G. Soros paid Oak and funk....don't even answer...even though paid by open society etc...

"Q"    but in all seriousness what do these "suspects" look like.
F

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2024, 01:07:57 PM »
Israel did oct 7 to itself bud
Yes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2024, 01:14:56 PM »

Complaining the koran or Allah is violent is ridiculous if one doesn't say the same of the bible and God. The old testament is a disgusting account of genocide and murder. Are people really that ignorant that they don't know their bible? (well of course they are) So many accounts in the OT where God, who is described as jealous and wrathful, who punishes people over many generations, commands cities to be razed, every human, child and even animal is to be put to death. Goliathon, you say the koran is ridiculous and retarded... do you say the same about Christianity? You must or else it's just ridiculous. I think it's kind of ok to be partisan, but it's retarded to be a hypocrite.

But what about Christianity in practise today, isn't it peaceful? If it is it's only because people ignore sections of the bible and insert whatever they want in there, LGBTQ love or whatever. At least you can say of the muslims that they actually believe in their scriptures and practise it, unlike Christians today. I give them that, even if I find it distasteful and don't want to see it in the west.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2024, 01:27:28 PM »
Complaining the koran or Allah is violent is ridiculous if one doesn't say the same of the bible and God. The old testament is a disgusting account of genocide and murder. Are people really that ignorant that they don't know their bible? (well of course they are) So many accounts in the OT where God, who is described as jealous and wrathful, who punishes people over many generations, commands cities to be razed, every human, child and even animal is to be put to death. Goliathon, you say the koran is ridiculous and retarded... do you say the same about Christianity? You must or else it's just ridiculous. I think it's kind of ok to be partisan, but it's retarded to be a hypocrite.

But what about Christianity in practise today, isn't it peaceful? If it is it's only because people ignore sections of the bible and insert whatever they want in there, LGBTQ love or whatever. At least you can say of the muslims that they actually believe in their scriptures and practise it, unlike Christians today. I give them that, even if I find it distasteful and don't want to see it in the west.

The old testament put to death the Messiah it prophesied as prophesied.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2024, 01:58:20 PM »
Complaining the koran or Allah is violent is ridiculous if one doesn't say the same of the bible and God.

This is the dangers of false equivalency. Try to compare something you know nothing about to something you do, it protects you from having to know about 2 things.

I systematically have a quote system, I take a number generator to do random sampling. The Quran doesn't have bad sections, it's toxic from the first to the last page. It's not about quoting specific words, it's that you can't find a section of the Quran that doesn't have the "true believer" "non believer" dichotomy.

Christianity was formed when the only competition was from random messiah cults. It wasn't challenged by these cults because they had no state support and weren't well adapted to building their own churches.

The Quran however was created when there was already centuries of established religions in the near east. The Caliphate wasn't just spreading the word of god, it had to spread the word of the correct god and ensure the population was hostile to people who didn't celebrate the right god.

That's the neuroscience of how the religion spreads.

IF a Christian wants to find hate in the bible they can, they have to want to do so.

The old testament is a disgusting account of genocide and murder.

Yes and one of the main mechanisms of the bible is convincing the reader the new Roman Christian era is far better than the times of the old testament.

It's why most of the heroes in the old testament had obvious flaws, and Christ did not. In classical times the romans kept running into the problem of hero cults. Where people would take one god/hero and put him ahead of all the other gods. The romans didn't want this because it created sectarian violence.

They ensured the old testament was inherently flawed, so when you got to the new testament Jesus's status as the GOAT was undeniable.

Are people really that ignorant that they don't know their bible? (well of course they are) So many accounts in the OT where God, who is described as jealous and wrathful, who punishes people over many generations, commands cities to be razed, every human, child and even animal is to be put to death.

You mean is the bible so flexible that people can skip entire sections and never have any reference to them?

This is why the bible is great, you can skip over the parts that don't apply.

EDIT: A key feature with Christianity is it's built on Greco-Roman philosophy, this means you can use logic and reason to resolve inconsistencies and figure out what parts of the book are canon. The Quran is written with the purpose of hostility.

The Quran isn't that long, and there's no obvious way of skipping and including some parts.

It's not written like the bible.

The bible is an ancient library that was modified to prevent radicalism.

The Quran was written by the caliphate to ensure people were hostile to outsiders.

And it worked fabulously well, Muslims don't just hate Jews they hate everyone including family members, wives, daughters etc. It's a hateful religion and culture.

Goliathon, you say the koran is ridiculous and retarded... do you say the same about Christianity? You must or else it's just ridiculous. I think it's kind of ok to be partisan, but it's retarded to be a hypocrite.

I'm not here to defend Christianity. Thing is with Christianity is you could literally create a self censored abridged version of the book and most people wouldn't care.

But what about Christianity in practise today, isn't it peaceful? If it is it's only because people ignore sections of the bible and insert whatever they want in there, LGBTQ love or whatever.

The gay hating isn't at all widespread and even then most of the time it's in context of rampant hedonism.

Sodom and Gomorrah, sodomites.

And if you want to remove lines from the bible and get rid of Islam altogether that's a trade I'm happy to make.

At least you can say of the muslims that they actually believe in their scriptures and practise it, unlike Christians today. I give them that, even if I find it distasteful and don't want to see it in the west.
  This is the dumbest argument ever. Christians are flexible, that's sort of the point.

Christianity isn't derived from an instruction manual that tells you who and how to hate.

Christianity is a series of principles, and when they conflict with everyday reality, the not stupid can adapt.

I can hate gay hedonism/orgies/aids parties, while not hating a man who just wants to go balls deep into long term life mate.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2024, 02:17:08 PM »
This is the dangers of false equivalency. Try to compare something you know nothing about to something you do, it protects you from having to know about 2 things.

I systematically have a quote system, I take a number generator to do random sampling. The Quran doesn't have bad sections, it's toxic from the first to the last page. It's not about quoting specific words, it's that you can't find a section of the Quran that doesn't have the "true believer" "non believer" dichotomy.

Christianity was formed when the only competition was from random messiah cults. It wasn't challenged by these cults because they had no state support and weren't well adapted to building their own churches.

The Quran however was created when there was already centuries of established religions in the near east. The Caliphate wasn't just spreading the word of god, it had to spread the word of the correct god and ensure the population was hostile to people who didn't celebrate the right god.

IF a Christian wants to find hate in the bible they can, they have to want to do so.

Yes and one of the main mechanisms of the bible is convincing the reader the new Roman Christian era is far better than the times of the old testament.

It's why most of the heroes in the old testament had obvious flaws, and Christ did not. In classical times the romans kept running into the problem of hero cults. Where people would take one god/hero and put him ahead of all the other gods. The romans didn't want this because it created sectarian violence.

They ensured the old testament was inherently flawed, so when you got to the new testament Jesus's status as the GOAT was undeniable.

You mean is the bible so flexible that people can skip entire sections and never have any reference to them?

EDIT: A key feature with Christianity is it's built on Greco-Roman philosophy, this means you can use logic and reason to resolve inconsistencies and figure out what parts of the book are canon. The Quran is written with the purpose of hostility.

The Quran isn't that long, and there's no obvious way of skipping and including some parts.

The Quran was written by the caliphate to ensure people were hostile to outsiders.

And it worked fabulously well, Muslims don't just hate Jews they hate everyone including family members, wives, daughters etc. It's a hateful religion and culture.

I'm not here to defend Christianity. Thing is with Christianity is you could literally create a self censored abridged version of the book and most people wouldn't care.

The gay hating isn't at all widespread and even then most of the time it's in context of rampant hedonism.

And if you want to remove lines from the bible and get rid of Islam altogether that's a trade I'm happy to make.
  This is the dumbest argument ever. Christians are flexible, that's sort of the point.

Christianity isn't derived from an instruction manual that tells you who and how to hate.

Christianity is a series of principles, and when they conflict with everyday reality, the not stupid can adapt.

I can hate gay hedonism/orgies/aids parties, while not hating a man who just wants to go balls deep into long term life mate.

What’s your favourite Winger album?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2024, 02:27:44 PM »

FFS arguing over fantasy weirdo beardy sky wizards & Fairly tale books 😳  ::)

Unbelievable.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2024, 10:34:16 PM »

This is the main thing I took away from your post. Ok.

The bible can mean anything, you can use it and adapt it to any lifestyle you want. Personally I feel Jesus' message was so ambiguous people have argued over it ever since. What was Jesus' message, if you ask the modern man? I think they will say "love," okay but then what? You can justify wars and murder with love, and that's what they do.

As American presidents have said, Islam is also a religion of peace. "If you murder a man it's like murdering the whole of humanity," they say there is some such passage in the Koran.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 60 Dead
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2024, 11:19:23 PM »
Not incompetence. MOST of the time they don’t know when something will happen, they just know it will. Btw, the Las Vegas shooting is still unsolved but instead of focusing on why it happened they focus on the “bump stocks” used. Not it’s a huge contention in the courts and the gun control lobby uses it as an example for more fake “gun control

Not sure how this comment made it two pages without a "WTF?"

So here i am to set things right... Coach WTF?!

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/7-takeaways-from-the-final-police-report-on-the-las-vegas-shooting

(P.S. If you all have figured out Coach is lacking in critical thinking skills and is beyond reproach for such asinine postings, please let me in on it. While I have arrived at that conclusion, I'll stop responding to the conspiracy posts knowing you all get it) 

Coach, if you meant "We don't know why he did it" that is not unusual. Rarely does insane actions have a rational motive.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2024, 11:25:27 PM »
This is the main thing I took away from your post. Ok.

The bible can mean anything, you can use it and adapt it to any lifestyle you want. Personally I feel Jesus' message was so ambiguous people have argued over it ever since. What was Jesus' message, if you ask the modern man? I think they will say "love," okay but then what? You can justify wars and murder with love, and that's what they do.

As American presidents have said, Islam is also a religion of peace. "If you murder a man it's like murdering the whole of humanity," they say there is some such passage in the Koran.

To some extent, Christianity and Islam are similar. Muslims tend to follow their scriptures more literally than Christians. Judaism and Islam are very close. The difference is, Muslims are more dedicated to their scriptures than Jews. The take I get from all this, is religion it gernally dangerous the closer you stick to it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »
To some extent, Christianity and Islam are similar. Muslims tend to follow their scriptures more literally than Christians. Judaism and Islam are very close. The difference is, Muslims are more dedicated to their scriptures than Jews. The take I get from all this, is religion it gernally dangerous the closer you stick to it

And the unreligious are dangerous too  :D

Humans are fucked up but at the same time it's amazing what they can do technology-wise if they organise. So many unbelievable things, from computer or cellphone chips to space travel. :D

Recently here, an Iman was exposed for hating on LGBTQ. He said, "what you're saying is that
all muslims are extremists, none of us want LGBTQ ideology pushed on our kids and we will never ever accept it, you are demanding we leave our religion." Some of Islam fits conservative white ideology, so much so that some right wing extremists are pushing something they call "white sharia." Of course I don't want their shit in the west but "masculine" men often complain of how Christianity is so pussified now some are actually drifting towards Islam. Same as many getbiggers love Putin and his pushing of orthodox non-pussified Christianity. And liberal fight for muslims and are pushing for more muslim immigration... then they complain when muslims actually follow their religion ??? You invited them! and you knew their ideology :D The biggest champiins of muslims are Jews, they are a major reason we have all this muslim immigration in the first place... then the complain of rising (always rising, never lowering) antisemitism  ??? :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 143 Dead
« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2024, 01:36:53 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2024, 01:39:02 PM »
And the unreligious are dangerous too  :D

Humans are fucked up but at the same time it's amazing what they can do technology-wise if they organise. So many unbelievable things, from computer or cellphone chips to space travel. :D

Recently here, an Iman was exposed for hating on LGBTQ. He said, "what you're saying is that
all muslims are extremists, none of us want LGBTQ ideology pushed on our kids and we will never ever accept it, you are demanding we leave our religion." Some of Islam fits conservative white ideology, so much so that some right wing extremists are pushing something they call "white sharia." Of course I don't want their shit in the west but "masculine" men often complain of how Christianity is so pussified now some are actually drifting towards Islam. Same as many getbiggers love Putin and his pushing of orthodox non-pussified Christianity. And liberal fight for muslims and are pushing for more muslim immigration... then they complain when muslims actually follow their religion ??? You invited them! and you knew their ideology :D The biggest champiins of muslims are Jews, they are a major reason we have all this muslim immigration in the first place... then the complain of rising (always rising, never lowering) antisemitism  ??? :D
I know a few Muslims and there is nothing wrong with them. They have even complained to me about extremist Muslims who they think are morons. Not all Muslims are extremists. And I do appreciate their more traditional views. Yes.