Author Topic: Diddy's Los Angeles, Miami Homes Raided In Sex Trafficking Probe.  (Read 4559 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Diddy's Los Angeles, Miami Homes Raided In Sex Trafficking Probe.
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2024, 05:12:15 AM »

So what is it now?  Is it another rape from 30 years that the victim just remembered she was raped? Guilty verdict automatic? We should always trust women?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2024, 05:42:44 AM »
The rumor coming from various sources is trafficking/procuring minors and others to work his parties, etc.... There's also some older stuff in there. He'd allegedly use the girls (and occasionally males), then he'd make them do the crew while he watched, etc.... They're also saying that Puffy kept videos of these parties he called "freak offs" in the Miami house, and that's why it got raided.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2024, 05:54:07 AM »
I was working a Greek Isles gig in 2016.

Knew you where a fag

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2024, 06:50:20 AM »
The rumor coming from various sources is trafficking/procuring minors and others to work his parties, etc.... There's also some older stuff in there. He'd allegedly use the girls (and occasionally males), then he'd make them do the crew while he watched, etc.... They're also saying that Puffy kept videos of these parties he called "freak offs" in the Miami house, and that's why it got raided.

Black Epstein blackmailing people with black sex vids. Biden’s best friend. Vote or die nikka!

And how about his little vanilla-face former college basketball drug mule? So strange.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2024, 07:05:08 AM »
All speculation on my part, but I think this will turn out to be brutal for him with no one wanting to touch anything having to do with Combs ever again (along the lines of R Kelly or Epstein).

I suspect we will hear about all forms of sex trafficking involving minors and adults.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he had his hand deep in illicit drug and firearm sales.

I have very little doubt that many rappers and R&B entertainers will be outed for going gay-4-pay to "grow" in the industry. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors of Combs having his way with Usher, Justin Bieber and a few others while they were minors turn out to be true.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Sean Combs was behind a number of murders including that of Tupac, Big-e Smalls, his deceased ex-partner (Kim Porter) and a few other lesser known artists/individuals.

Moreover, I think that the larger industry heads (think along the lines of Clive Davis) are probably hoping Combs "goes away". Sometimes, when you hope hard enough, prison cameras start to malfunction and correction officers overlooking cell blocks tend to get incredibly sleepy for short intervals of time.

"1"

(katt william's voice)

WooooSHHHHHHH  Bad Boy Baby

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2024, 07:08:31 AM »
This collaboration hasn't aged well....Lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2024, 07:09:57 AM »

I've heard stories of Sean Combs being a deranged, sexual deviant. Usher could possibly shed a lot of light on all of this if he were to come clean and talk about his experience as a young child at Sean's house. The guy lived with Combs and was exposed to all sorts of crazy stuff. Rumor has it (can be found online), that Combs once engaged in incredibly hard anal sex with Usher which resulted with Usher requiring medical assistance for a prolapsed rectum. Again, although these are but merely rumors, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2024, 07:11:27 AM »

So if they were Democrats and not rappers, the MSM would be selling the acceptable behavior angle to the story.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2024, 07:14:59 AM »
I've heard stories of Sean Combs being a deranged, sexual deviant. Usher could possibly shed a lot of light on all of this if he were to come clean and talk about his experience as a young child at Sean's house. The guy lived with Combs and was exposed to all sorts of crazy stuff. Rumor has it (can be found online), that Combs once engaged in incredibly hard anal sex with Usher which resulted with Usher requiring medical assistance for a prolapsed rectum. Again, although these are but merely rumors, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

"1"
Prolapsed anus?....sometimes you gotta let it "burn".

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2024, 07:20:22 AM »
I never liked his arrogant "fanfarron" 24/7 attitude....

But I Admire the fact that he started all as an extra/dancer for a Fine Youn Cannibals video ....

And look at the empire he built while still young  .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2024, 07:22:28 AM »

"1"

So this is way beyond having a pool party with 300 people and some chick under 18 sneaks in? This is a straight up Epstein style child rape case?

I always thought that guy married to Beyoncé had a strange “vibe” to him.

Shizzo’s daddy locking him up in a dog cage in the basement and pimping his pasty white ass out doesn’t seem so deviant anymore for Florida behavior.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2024, 07:23:42 AM »
So this is way beyond having a pool party with 300 people and some chick under 18 sneaks in? This is a straight up Epstein style child rape case?

Shizzo’s daddy locking him up in a dog cage in the basement and pimping his pasty white ass out doesn’t seem so deviant anymore for Florida behavior.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2024, 07:29:55 AM »

I think it's similar in nature to what Epstein was doing, but with added elements of distribution of illicit drugs and even the presence and sale of unlicensed firearms. There's talk about alcohol that was spiked in many of these parties to allow for participants to experience amnesia-like effects that would allow for Sean Combs and his entourage to have their way with "guests".

The bigger issue is that some of these "guests" have in fact been very influential people in politics, entertainment and other areas. I think (as others have suggested) that they raided his house in order to get the videos and evidence he might have that implicates these influential individuals. I have no doubt that he will be the fall guy that gets fucked for this, but he certainly isn't the only one with blood on his hands.

It's a dirty world we live in and many of these pieces of shit behind the scenes are very likely as sinister as these rumors imply.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2024, 07:34:06 AM »
It has been suggested that the raid was not to "find" evidence, but to cover it up.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2024, 07:34:29 AM »
Knew you where a fag

Still upset because I keep rejecting you?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2024, 07:40:51 AM »
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/diddy-v-jones-sexual-assault-complaint-feb-2024.pdf .

The case that started the ball rolling. Gossip starts at page 7. It's got Puffy involved in covering up a recent shooting, him trying to trade the plaintiff to Cuba Gooding Jr, Puffy and Stevie J ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_J ) banging white boys and R and B guys, etc.... It's fun and scandalous reading.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2024, 07:41:20 AM »
It has been suggested that the raid was not to "find" evidence, but to cover it up.
Sure, have the FBI lackies gather all of the Intel under the guise of getting "justice", so the bigger fish don't get hooked, let Diddy be the fall guy, and if he threatens to make noise, you silence him like Epstein.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2024, 09:56:52 AM »
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/diddy-v-jones-sexual-assault-complaint-feb-2024.pdf .

The case that started the ball rolling. Gossip starts at page 7. It's got Puffy involved in covering up a recent shooting, him trying to trade the plaintiff to Cuba Gooding Jr, Puffy and Stevie J ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_J ) banging white boys and R and B guys, etc.... It's fun and scandalous reading.

Wait what

Cuba Gooding JR gay too?
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2024, 10:23:37 AM »
Wait what

Cuba Gooding JR gay too?

I would say bisexual and a man that has difficulty keeping it in his pants. That's why he no longer gets work.

https://www.thecut.com/2023/11/cuba-gooding-sexual-assault-suits.html

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2024, 10:53:20 AM »
Wait what

Cuba Gooding JR gay too?

No way (smh)

I loved that guy in 'Boyz in da Hood'  :'(

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2024, 11:41:38 AM »
No way (smh)

I loved that guy in 'Boyz in da Hood'  :'(

I wish he'd lose that street accent when he acts on Law and Order.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2024, 11:57:28 AM »
Loved him in the Matrix movies!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2024, 11:59:15 AM »

He didn’t use it in the Green Mile though

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2024, 12:31:06 PM »
Dj is jealous he wasn’t invited to diddy’s parties

Dick shelving of peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2024, 04:18:32 PM »
I hope he ends up broke and sleeping in doorways in the cold.......the soft bitch would cry nightly.