Author Topic: bradley martin on suicide watch: mighty mouse folds up 6'3" 248lbs beast  (Read 1724 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Read the comments under the video: the internet is waiting for you next Bradley

23:09 Match 1 vs a 6'3 248 Pound Heavyweight CHAMPION

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
High level grappling there.  I got tired watching it. Not even sure if he got a  submission at the end or the time ran out? Looks like he might of choked him with the GI but I'm not sure. I didn't see a tap.

I have to say I'm reasonably good at striking but I stink at jui jitsu.  I know enough to know I don't want to be on the ground with a good dedicated practitioner. I dedicated myself six months to it and I knew I wasn't one of the guys that picked it up quick. Guys that have never rolled on the mats that think it's bull shit should sign up for a complimentary lesson. I bet they let a little guy or even a girl go against you and it's deeply humbling. To be a good fighter you need striking, take down defense and the ground submission game and defense of jui jitsu. On the ground it's a chess match. Those that never rolled on the mat will be defeated very quickly.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
High level grappling there.  I got tired watching it. Not even sure if he got a  submission at the end or the time ran out? Looks like he might of choked him with the GI but I'm not sure. I didn't see a tap.

I have to say I'm reasonably good at striking but I stink at jui jitsu.  I know enough to know I don't want to be on the ground with a good dedicated practitioner. I dedicated myself six months to it and I knew I wasn't one of the guys that picked it up quick. Guys that have never rolled on the mats that think it's bull shit should sign up for a complimentary lesson. I bet they let a little guy or even a girl go against you and it's deeply humbling. To be a good fighter you need striking, take down defense and the ground submission game and defense of jui jitsu. On the ground it's a chess match. Those that never rolled on the mat will be defeated very quickly.
I appreciate you taking the time to remark. You are 100% correct that masters of Brazilian jiu jitsu can effortlessly fold up any beefcake bodybuilder. But the purpose of this thread was to talk about the beef between Bradley Martyn and Demetrious Khrisna Johnson in a more focused manner. Bradley threatened to use his enormous size to crush Demetrious, but he backtracked when Demetrious accepted the dare. The tall, hefty brown belt was folded up by Demetious, dispelling the myth that Bradley's size would save him. As a result, it is pointless to entertain the idea that the unskilled meatbag Bradley would have any chance at all.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Bradley is trying to get his black belt in back paddling

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Full coverage ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ziballz

• Getbig III
gay as fuck

TBF Baldley Martyn was always a flaming homo

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
TBF Baldley Martyn was always a flaming homo

The whole jujitsu thing for me is really uncomfortable, I dont want to be rolling around on the floor hugging other men.

Self defense is pretty basic, sucker punch and then run

Almost every time you have to defend yourself as a man its against multiple attackers, jujitsu is totally useless in those situations.

"I know Jujitsu"
"I know Smith and Wesson"

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The whole jujitsu thing for me is really uncomfortable, I dont want to be rolling around on the floor hugging other men.

Almost every time you have to defend yourself as a man its against multiple attackers, jujitsu is totally useless in those situations.

"I know Jujitsu"

Every now and then, I like to watch mixed martial arts, kickboxing, judo, or bjj and I daydream about how freaking awesome it must be to be able to fight like that. Then I come to and consider all the injuries, brain damage, and skin conditions that go along with such activities. If you want to be able to truly defend yourself, get a gun.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Who's Bradley Martin?  :-\

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
even under mma rules demetrius would beat bradley martin i bet martin is pissed paul gets to fight tyson. and he doesnt i cant stand martyn

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Who's Bradley Martin?  :-\

A pussy ass YouTuber, bodybuilder, gym owner and podcaster.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
A pussy ass YouTuber, bodybuilder, gym owner and podcaster.

Can’t wait until he’s on your show!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

"I know Jujitsu"
"I know Smith and Wesson Glock"
Fixed for accuracy. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

"I know Jujitsu"

Are there any groups, or any lawsuits etc moving through the pipeline to restore UK’s gun rights? Is there a strong desire for that, or do most of you guys not want that?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are there any groups, or any lawsuits etc moving through the pipeline to restore UK’s gun rights? Is there a strong desire for that, or do most of you guys not want that?
still have firearms with a licence, no handguns though

Dunblaine put a stop to that

Rumours about it being a false flag even back then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Martyn does and says things clicks and follows. I was listening to an 8 min clip of him whining about Youngla stole his client list from his brand.

chaos

• Getbig V
still have firearms with a licence, no handguns though

Dunblaine put a stop to that

Rumours about it being a false flag even back then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
So I can ship you an AR-15? Through fully legal FFL of course.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Martyn does and says things clicks and follows. I was listening to an 8 min clip of him whining about Youngla stole his client list from his brand.
Although he does it for clicks, he also has sincere faith in his "powers". I want DJ to bring him down to earth.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So I can ship you an AR-15? Through fully legal FFL of course.
Prohibited firearms[edit]
The following are generally prohibited:[33][34]

Fully automatic or burst-fire weapons, which may include some air guns.

Semi-automatic or pump-action rifles that fire centre-fire ammunition.

Manually actuated release system rifles (MARS) and lever release rifles (not to be confused with lever action).

Most handguns (firearms with a barrel length under 30 cm or overall length under 60 cm).
Firearms disguised as another item (e.g. walking sticks, mobile telephones, etc.).
Rockets and mortars.

Air guns chambered for self-contained gas cartridges. (Existing owners prior to 20 January 2004 were allowed ownership subject to obtaining a firearm certificate.)

Any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other substance. This would generally include stun guns, or electric shock devices, CS gas (tear gas), OC spray (pepper spray), etc. Cattle prods would not generally be included, but it would depend on the type.

chaos

• Getbig V
Prohibited firearms[edit]
The following are generally prohibited:[33][34]

Fully automatic or burst-fire weapons, which may include some air guns.

Semi-automatic or pump-action rifles that fire centre-fire ammunition.

Manually actuated release system rifles (MARS) and lever release rifles (not to be confused with lever action).

Most handguns (firearms with a barrel length under 30 cm or overall length under 60 cm).
Firearms disguised as another item (e.g. walking sticks, mobile telephones, etc.).
Rockets and mortars.

Air guns chambered for self-contained gas cartridges. (Existing owners prior to 20 January 2004 were allowed ownership subject to obtaining a firearm certificate.)

Any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other substance. This would generally include stun guns, or electric shock devices, CS gas (tear gas), OC spray (pepper spray), etc. Cattle prods would not generally be included, but it would depend on the type.
So no shotguns either ??? But an AR-22 would be OK ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So no shotguns either ??? But an AR-22 would be OK ???
side by side over and under 2 shot shotguns are OK, just no pump action

I had a 5 shot Mossberg 12 bore pump when I was 19 all legal

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Brandon Shaun can fuck off as well. Says he was 6’4 240 10% when he was boxing. I just looked thru all pics and he has always looked like shit. I’d like to fight him as well.

I want Bradley Martin,Brandon Shaub,Fouad and the Paul brothers. Street fight of course.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Brandon Shaun can fuck off as well. Says he was 6’4 240 10% when he was boxing. I just looked thru all pics and he has always looked like shit. I’d like to fight him as well.

I want Bradley Martin,Brandon Shaub,Fouad and the Paul brothers. Street fight of course.

Fortress

• Getbig V
So the pipsqueak “wins” after making out on a mat for 10 sweaty minutes.

In a bar fight, big guy puts a meaty elbow into the midget’s face with haste and aggression and the midget is back to the Land of Oz.