Author Topic: Joe Biden has declared Easter Sunday Transgender Day of Visibility  (Read 4935 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Joe Biden has declared Easter Sunday Transgender Day of Visibility
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2024, 08:19:38 PM »
What a fucked up fucking world this has become.

Nothing is sacred these days not even a religious holiday.

No it's not - its the Fucktard liberal leftists & the MSM making a mountain out of mole hill
99.9% of normal decent folk don't give a fuck about such crap.
Sadly they don't have MSM outlet speaking for them.

Fuck Biden / his hidden controller's & all that voted & go along with this Demonic agenda.
I seriously hate them.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2024, 08:56:39 PM »
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/ .

There we go, just so there isn't any question about it. It's getting press because it was an official proclamation yesterday. They probably dropped it on the long weekend hoping it would sneak by -

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives. 

I am proud that my Administration has stood for justice from the start, working to ensure that the LGBTQI+ community can live openly, in safety, with dignity and respect.  I am proud to have appointed transgender leaders to my Administration and to have ended the ban on transgender Americans serving openly in our military.  I am proud to have signed historic Executive Orders that strengthen civil rights protections in housing, employment, health care, education, the justice system, and more.  I am proud to have signed the Respect for Marriage Act into law, ensuring that every American can marry the person they love.

Transgender Americans are part of the fabric of our Nation.  Whether serving their communities or in the military, raising families or running businesses, they help America thrive.  They deserve, and are entitled to, the same rights and freedoms as every other American, including the most fundamental freedom to be their true selves.  But extremists are proposing hundreds of hateful laws that target and terrify transgender kids and their families — silencing teachers; banning books; and even threatening parents, doctors, and nurses with prison for helping parents get care for their children.  These bills attack our most basic American values:  the freedom to be yourself, the freedom to make your own health care decisions, and even the right to raise your own child.  It is no surprise that the bullying and discrimination that transgender Americans face is worsening our Nation’s mental health crisis, leading half of transgender youth to consider suicide in the past year.  At the same time, an epidemic of violence against transgender women and girls, especially women and girls of color, continues to take too many lives.  Let me be clear:  All of these attacks are un-American and must end.  No one should have to be brave just to be themselves. 

At the same time, my Administration is working to stop the bullying and harassment of transgender children and their families.  The Department of Justice has taken action to push back against extreme and un-American State laws targeting transgender youth and their families and the Department of Justice is partnering with law enforcement and community groups to combat hate and violence.  My Administration is also providing dedicated emergency mental health support through our nationwide suicide and crisis lifeline — any LGBTQI+ young person in need can call “988” and press “3” to speak with a counselor trained to support them.  We are making public services more accessible for transgender Americans, including with more inclusive passports and easier access to Social Security benefits.  There is much more to do.  I continue to call on the Congress to pass the Equality Act, to codify civil rights protections for all LGBTQI+ Americans.

Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans:  You are loved.  You are heard.  You are understood.  You belong.  You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.  I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-eighth."

-------------------------------------------------

The briefing room portion of the site is interesting - https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/ . Lots of bullshit in government. We knew it, but it's an eye opener.

This doesn't sound like something Biden did last year or the year before that. This was done DELIBERATELY on Easter Sunday this year.

These left-winged crackpots keep showing up at Biden's public appearances (including Thursday's fundraiser) and protesting him for, among other things, this mess in Israel. So, this appears to be some pea-brained, pathetic attempt to mollify them.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2024, 09:18:11 PM »
I’m at the mall right now and have seen 3-4 trannies in the last hour. 2 of which had beards. Unreal.

No way haha..... I can imagine the look of disgust on Robs face.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2024, 09:29:49 PM »
This doesn't sound like something Biden did last year or the year before that. This was done DELIBERATELY on Easter Sunday this year.

These left-winged crackpots keep showing up at Biden's public appearances (including Thursday's fundraiser) and protesting him for, among other things, this mess in Israel. So, this appears to be some pea-brained, pathetic attempt to mollify them.

Biden actually did this in 2021. It just happens to fall on Easter this year. But make no mistake, it was planned. It's also funny how PedOak ALWAYS rushes to defend this degeneracy. But I guess that is expected for a known Pedophile such as PedOak. Does anyone know a way we can get him and his other Pedophile buddies off this site?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2024, 10:00:26 PM »

This one has to have bodies and skin suits hidden somewhere.

It rubs the lotion on its skin….

It puts the lotion in the bucket….. It PUTS the lotion in the bucket!!

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2024, 10:05:10 PM »
A huge portion of SNL was dedicated to Trump and his bible.

Total ownage.

😆😆

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2024, 10:51:52 PM »

Seems like a deliberate plan by leftists to promote their pet causes on Holidays.

There was a Palestinian protest in NYC on MLK day. Pretty disrespectful to hijack the day.

What do you think about the fact that (don't know if you agree) MLK was a communist, a plagiarizer, and a whoremonger, should he be respected? Plus his speeches were written by a Jew.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2024, 11:54:35 PM »
Happy Transgender Day of Visibility everyone. :-[

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2024, 03:33:30 AM »
Will Joe be rear-ending some trannies this AM?
Trying to get his 'wrinkled squirt gun' to fire at their bungholio??

He and his team have perverted everything that is sacred.
Very insane cult (worse than Scientology).

Trannies, no genders, pregnant men, sex w/ kids and animals, drugs in white-house, fake racism, fake climate, billions to Uke, etc etc...

Very insane people...  ::)  Low IQ as well... Or no IQ..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2024, 03:56:42 AM »

Trannies, no genders, pregnant men, sex w/ kids and animals, drugs in white-house, fake racism, fake climate, billions to Uke, etc etc...

Very insane people...  ::)  Low IQ as well... Or no IQ..

I think what they say is true, liberals want to change things to what should be, conservatives want to deal with what is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2024, 04:03:57 AM »

The Palestinian issue is apparently hurting him in Michigan which is an important swing state and has a large Muslim population, but I don’t see how pandering to trannies is gonna help him there.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2024, 04:07:07 AM »
It really doesn't make sense. I know this "Transgender Appreciation Day" isn't always going to fall on Easter, but the fact that Biden and his team of decision makers, overlooked that it would fall on Easter, is beyond moronic. Or maybe they did it on purpose. Either way, it's a terrible move, and Christians from all political parties should look at this action as being in contempt or inept.

One of the dumbest moves in political history.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2024, 04:38:37 AM »
It really doesn't make sense. I know this "Transgender Appreciation Day" isn't always going to fall on Easter, but the fact that Biden and his team of decision makers, overlooked that it would fall on Easter, is beyond moronic. Or maybe they did it on purpose. Either way, it's a terrible move, and Christians from all political parties should look at this action as being in contempt or inept.

Until I read MYL’s post I didn’t know it had started in 2021. I don’t see how this does anything but hurt politically in an election year. So I’d bet they overlooked it.

They won’t recover.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2024, 04:47:17 AM »
Until I read MYL’s post I didn’t know it had started in 2021. I don’t see how this does anything but hurt politically in an election year. So I’d bet they overlooked it.
That's part of the issue. We expect the leader of our nation, and his cabinet, to have some sort of sense.

It's pretty easy. If you are going to try and make a ridiculous day, to placate to your voters, how about not putting it anywhere near a major religious holiday. Especially since this particular day glorifies a number of sins of the Christian faith. I'm sure Muslims, Jews, or any other religion wouldn't want this day to fall on the days of their sacred traditions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2024, 04:52:09 AM »

Biden and these white liberal communists mental ill freaks would never do this on Passover over Ramadan.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2024, 05:53:25 AM »

This one has to have bodies and skin suits hidden somewhere.

Definitely.  And is saving money by using the old-school farm method of castration - stout rubber bands around the base of the scrotum, cutting off the blood supply until they wither, die and drop off...  :-X

:D

How could I have forgotten?!  What amaze me is how Bhanketta has managed to get rock burns on they/them's shins!
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2024, 07:54:19 AM »
Maybe Ill put some music to this one...

He's the shitter, putting trannies on a silver plate,
He's the shitter, taking little girls on a date,

Roughing up his suspect, night and day,
Him and Bathhouse Barry, very ghey,
Shaking hands w/ no one, clueless dork,
His own daughter Ashley, he did pork,

He likes to hold still, with his legs in the air,
His handlers change his diaper, diarrhea,
Filling up his knickers, with liquid shit,
All those little kids that the pervert hit,

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2024, 08:21:48 AM »
Transgender Day of Visibility ALWAYS falls on March 31.

It has NOTHING to do with Easter.

Trump supporters will believe ANYTHING!

😆😆
The fact they put it one day before april fools makes me quite content.

Seems like semi selfawareness.

This fault is on Christians, one of the dumbest ideas in modern history is having Easter as a floating holiday. It completely makes easter one of the world holidays of the year, because it's just mathematically impossible to plan anything in easter. In Canada at least april is the month of still winter nearly summer in terms of what day of the month you're talking about.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2024, 09:25:13 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2024, 09:28:09 AM »
Ridiculous.

What's incredibly ironic is that a self-proclaimed "Catholic" president would make the decision to chose the most important day of the year in practically every Christian's calendar to commemorate trannys. To make it sting further, at the end of that press release it mentions "in the year of our Lord".

I am not understanding the thought process behind this decision. He could have picked hundreds of other days, but to chose this particular day seems odd.

I am not for this tranny nonsense. Straight men like Barack Obama, Mike Pence and Lindsey Graham must be outraged by Joe's decision.

"1"

Transgender Day of Visibility has been on March 31st since 2009.   It just happens to fall on the same day as Easter this year which falls on on a different day every year and a mundane message is put out each year by the White House.  Its little to do about nothing.  I say to celebrate whatever you wish.

What's really blasphemous is that Trump is selling Bibles for 60 bucks.   Its really hard to work in a Trump PAC when you have him doing shit like this.   He needs to also shut the fuck up because he's screwing up the election.   He's not going to win because Biden is old at 81 because he's old at 78.   
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2024, 09:35:00 AM »

Transgender Day of Visibility has been on March 31st since 2009. 
2009 is when some broad/dude started trying to get a tranny day acknowledged. On the White House website there is zero acknowledgment of this day before 2021, I couldn't find a single mention on it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2024, 09:40:04 AM »
2009 is when some broad/dude started trying to get a tranny day acknowledged. On the White House website there is zero acknowledgment of this day before 2021, I couldn't find a single mention on it.

I didn't know about it neither until yesterday.   Its been on the White House pages for years but no-one said anything because it never fell on the same day as Easter before.  Honestly, I just celebrate Easter.  Its the day Jesus rose from the dead so I'm not going to be beefing with anyone.   
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2024, 09:41:38 AM »
That's part of the issue. We expect the leader of our nation, and his cabinet, to have some sort of sense.

It's pretty easy. If you are going to try and make a ridiculous day, to placate to your voters, how about not putting it anywhere near a major religious holiday. Especially since this particular day glorifies a number of sins of the Christian faith. I'm sure Muslims, Jews, or any other religion wouldn't want this day to fall on the days of their sacred traditions.

Don’t be stupid.

Muslims throw trannies off buildings, they would not tolerate this “man in a dress” horseshit at all.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2024, 09:53:14 AM »

I didn't know about it neither until yesterday.   Its been on the White House pages for years but no-one said anything because it never fell on the same day as Easter before.  Honestly, I just celebrate Easter.  Its the day Jesus rose from the dead so I'm not going to be beefing with anyone.
It's a coincidence that it falls on Easter this year. But it's not like it has a long historical significance. Have a good Easter Vince.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2024, 10:07:43 AM »
The continuing war on Christianity. Anyone on the left that supports this is the Antichrist.