Author Topic: worthless supplements  (Read 1741 times)

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
worthless supplements
« on: May 01, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »
i am gonna guess that most people on this board have done some sort of steroid.....so my question is are there any creatine/no2 type supplements that any of you think work? obviously very very small compared to AAS but do any of you think there is any good supplement after you off your cycle?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: worthless supplements
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 08:49:48 PM »
i am gonna guess that most people on this board have done some sort of steroid.....so my question is are there any creatine/no2 type supplements that any of you think work? obviously very very small compared to AAS but do any of you think there is any good supplement after you off your cycle?
Other then some protein powder and various vitamin supplements, the answer is no. Don't waste your money on the hyped-up junk, use it for food and save it for a real cycle. For the creatine, some people love it and a few of my buddies who are not ignorant of the game use it every time they cycle off AAS. I have just never really gotten that much out of it to where it was worth the money.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 08:56:35 PM »
A good tribulus and dymatize Xpand, I swear it gives me pumps like winny !!
they only last a few hours but still.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:02:41 PM »
Gear is less expensive and is safer than those legal supplements. Roids have been researched for years and years and theres a plethora of information regarding there applications and side effects. On the other hand, over the counter are often on the market off the market type of deals because they realize they are dangerous.

The only thing that should keep you from doing steroids is the fact that they are illegal. Moral arguments and safety arguments will fail miserably everytime.

If you can get past the legal issue, do yourself a favor and by some gear and then some steak and Salmon with the extra money that would have been spent on over the counter to give you diarrhea.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38:23 PM »
LOL, I agree.. especially regarding the safety issue of over the counter supplements,to be honest I've had more side effects from pro hormones (way back in the day) then I ever did from real gear. The only thing I'd add in is, you can't stay on all the time (as I'm demonstrating with my current abstinence) your body needs a break from running at full speed.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »
So true. I remember my first cycle of sust250 cost less than $10 for three shots. Aminos cost 10times that much!

$10 for three shots... Ahhh...those were the days ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:22:08 PM »

I don't use creatine, but it does work as a supplement.

I wouldn't waste money on it that could go for food though.

That's how much I think of creatine.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...