Author Topic: 70s roid cycles of the top pros  (Read 3800 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 70s roid cycles of the top pros
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2024, 11:20:16 AM »
john jewitt says he runs

250mg test

2000mg masteron

each week - competes in Open now

This shit started with Victor Black, who mentored Jewett. Of course they are enemies now. Vic basically said, all steroids cause the same "protein accrual." So first you take a dose of test to tolerable level where you don't need and antiestrogen or finasteride etc. Then you add something that doesn't create more estrogen or DHT for more anabolism. His top choices were Masteron or Anavar, why? Because both are approved human use drugs without significant toxicity and have data backing all this up. So Masteron became "it" for many. But now bodybuilders fight over whether Masteron really is anabolic at all or if it's just a "finishing touch" for shows. I say it probably works well, haven't tried higher doses of it. Some run experiments like it sounds Jewett is doing. Jordan Peters did that with Nandrolone, 2 grams of it.  OTOH Jewett had some reel on IG recently about "how to increase tolerance for test," which was basically shoot it as often as you can to avoid peaks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2024, 11:37:54 AM »
This shit started with Victor Black, who mentored Jewett. Of course they are enemies now. Vic basically said, all steroids cause the same "protein accrual." So first you take a dose of test to tolerable level where you don't need and antiestrogen or finasteride etc. Then you add something that doesn't create more estrogen or DHT for more anabolism. His top choices were Masteron or Anavar, why? Because both are approved human use drugs without significant toxicity and have data backing all this up. So Masteron became "it" for many. But now bodybuilders fight over whether Masteron really is anabolic at all or if it's just a "finishing touch" for shows. I say it probably works well, haven't tried higher doses of it. Some run experiments like it sounds Jewett is doing. Jordan Peters did that with Nandrolone, 2 grams of it.  OTOH Jewett had some reel on IG recently about "how to increase tolerance for test," which was basically shoot it as often as you can to avoid peaks.

mast is a shit anabolic for size the absolute worst, well it and winny, and vigourous Steve agrees with this :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2024, 11:47:10 AM »
john jewitt says he runs

250mg test

2000mg masteron

each week - competes in Open now

No wonder he is bald. I wonder how stressful that much DHT is on the prostate. Does he not have a perma boner?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2024, 11:48:47 AM »
King Zane-100 primo 15 dbol

Mentzer-200 deca 25;dbol

Platz-100-200 deca 20 winny

Arnold-100-200 primo 20 dbol

Waller-primo and dbol

Padilla-deca only low dose

Olivia-deca and winny

So they only used dbol winny primo and deca

Guess drol and var didn't come bout til the 80s

Fascinating shit

It is fascinating that such a high IQ guy believes their horseshit lies.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2024, 11:50:46 AM »
It is fascinating that such a high IQ guy believes their horseshit lies.

why the hell would Zane lie about it in a poem ???

platz did say in a seminar that he would use up to 100 mgs a day so alright he could be full of shit

but Zane does not lie

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2024, 11:54:18 AM »
He has every reason to lie. He wants people to believe he is some kind of a god, that he was just on another untouchable level of genetics and hard work. He was on a high level but his nickname was the chemist. I know there is still a little boy inside you but please don't be so naïve with your hero's.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2024, 12:06:43 PM »
I have side effects with just aspirin- I don't know how these guys take all this stuff! I'm happy just being an average guy lol - but weight training over the years has increased my muscle mass about 30 pounds give or take so that's good enough.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2024, 12:08:49 PM »
Were you bigger when Kerr prescribed or when you did your last show?

Come on man, there's plenty of REAL shit today, how else are the monstrosities today explained  :D Thank you China! :D

As you know things were a lot different back then. Orals were probably used more than injections back then. One pic that of me that I posted here when I had just turned 21. It was a little Maxibolin and cross tops but I won’t that overall beating out Billy Smiths training partner. I was 154 he was like 230

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2024, 12:13:53 PM »
On the other side of that, the last show I did I only used orals last 6-8 wks prior. I have in recent times before I stopped competing used orals in the off seasons

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2024, 12:19:56 PM »
On the other side of that, the last show I did I only used orals last 6-8 wks prior. I have in recent times before I stopped competing used orals in the off seasons

i'm replying on orals now

DROL and var

which orals do you like?

i fucking hate winny makes me flat as hell and stringy

never used tbol or halo

halo would lead me to prison :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2024, 12:43:40 PM »
i'm replying on orals now

DROL and var

which orals do you like?

i fucking hate winny makes me flat as hell and stringy

never used tbol or halo

halo would lead me to prison :D :D :D

Depends on the goal.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2024, 12:51:39 PM »
Depends on the goal.

lean muscle gains

i'm keeping test very low (75 mgs a week) to not encourage the drol to convert to estrogen

so i'm running 75 mgs sust 50 mgs drol daily and 20 mgs var daily (all orals 30 min preworkout)

should i up the drol to 75 mgs or even 100 mgs? i have 25 mg tabs

i train every goddamn day cant help it

i should train like this... 2 on/1 off/1 on/1 off

goal is to keep my waist that tight small and lean while adding 10-15 pounds of muscle to my delts arms pecs and lats in 6-8 weeks

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2024, 01:17:36 PM »

No abs and mastectomy scars...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2024, 01:31:32 PM »
Just to be sure, is this serious? I am not suggesting you are not being serious, just wanna make sure I am not missing some reference or something. It's an unusual cycle but have heard of people doing siginificant masteron (instead of tren) to achieve something of the same look or so.

he’s claims on his youtube channel but i heard Chase Irons talking about it - how he believes it’s legit cause JJ is ALREADY huge - hence he ca. get away with taking low test/high DHT combos ?

if i had JJ’s wife at home I would def. be upping the dose

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2024, 01:58:55 PM »
When guys from that era talked Dbol they talked in tabs not mgs, the little Ciba blues Coach talks about were very potent, most guys from that era took lots of them, so much that there was a former study by UCLA back in the day that brought up the concerns of taking high dose orals and its effects on good cholesterol or HDL, basically over 20mgs a day starts dropping it and at 50mgs a day you have 0, they established that in a low HDL environment that premature hardening of the arteries in the south cal bodybuilding community was a huge issue that was ultimately going to result in earlier death than natural death from cardiac issues.

The dosages quoted are to low to give your muscles androgenic or in that era anabolic type hardness to a flat low carb body, basically that hard look could only and can only be stablished in a considerably high androgenic or anabolic environment that has always been the case now  and certainly back then.  Could Arnold be Arnold on 300mgs Primo and 50mgs DBol with his genetics, possibly these guys countered the water retention from Dbol with basically high protein no carb diets for 6-12 weeks and no carbing up. except for last minute.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2024, 02:06:16 PM »
When guys from that era talked Dbol they talked in tabs not mgs, the little Ciba blues Coach talks about were very potent, most guys from that era took lots of them, so much that there was a former study by UCLA back in the day that brought up the concerns of taking high dose orals and its effects on good cholesterol or HDL, basically over 20mgs a day starts dropping it and at 50mgs a day you have 0, they established that in a low HDL environment that premature hardening of the arteries in the south cal bodybuilding community was a huge issue that was ultimately going to result in earlier death than natural death from cardiac issues.

The dosages quoted are to low to give your muscles androgenic or in that era anabolic type hardness to a flat low carb body, basically that hard look could only and can only be stablished in a considerably high androgenic or anabolic environment that has always been the case now  and certainly back then.  Could Arnold be Arnold on 300mgs Primo and 50mgs DBol with his genetics, possibly these guys countered the water retention from Dbol with basically high protein no carb diets for 6-12 weeks and no carbing up. except for last minute.

honest how much test a week do you think would be safe without a ton of water retention i have seen so many dosages recommended out there. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2024, 02:12:34 PM »

King Zane claims he ate 200 pro less than 50 carb and low fat for 3-4 months leading up to a contest

that is 1200 daily cals TOPS and for 3-4 months with a refeed of 150 carbs RARELY lol

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2024, 02:39:45 PM »

Looks like a cross-eyed Hankins mugshot

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2024, 02:43:24 PM »
Looks like a cross-eyed Hankins mugshot

thanks for the kind words

p.s. it doesnt hurt me at all dude

and that's 5% bf btw ;)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2024, 03:05:23 PM »

Arnold said he finished dieting 1 week out and went to the cheesecake factory every evening with Franco.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 03:05:55 PM »
No wonder he is bald. I wonder how stressful that much DHT is on the prostate. Does he not have a perma boner?

Mast is a DHT derivative just like Anavar or Primo and others. Mast being a derivative of DHT doesn't necessarily make it act like DHT. It might but others think it might be significantly different in action. Some say that it sheds hair like crazy and others say it's their imagination  :D Worst for my prostate is tren which is a nandrolone derivative. :-X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2024, 03:07:46 PM »

Lower belly fat yet 5 percent  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2024, 03:10:15 PM »
its effects on good cholesterol or HDL, basically over 20mgs a day starts dropping it and at 50mgs a day you have 0, they established that in a low HDL environment that premature hardening of the arteries in the south cal bodybuilding community was a huge issue that was ultimately going to result in earlier death than natural death from cardiac issues.

The worst seem to be the nonaromatizabels like Winstrol. Dbol is better probably because estrogen is protective for those numbers.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2024, 03:10:33 PM »
Mast is a DHT derivative just like Anavar or Primo and others. Mast being a derivative of DHT doesn't necessarily make it act like DHT. It might but others think it might be significantly different in action. Some say that it sheds hair like crazy and others say it's their imagination  :D Worst for my prostate is tren which is a nandrolone derivative. :-X

Well DHT is the main antagonist for hair follicles. Started tren a few days ago 200mg e.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 03:52:14 PM »
King Zane IS NOT a liar

100 mgs primo weekly and 15 dbol daily

larry scott only took 15-20 dbol daily

these guys had genetics IN SPADES

You know when it's 6-8 weeks out you start panicking and usually up your doses. A lot of guys like this, happens naturally. So even if those doses were true at some point, it's also likely they don't quote their highest doses.