Author Topic: 70s roid cycles of the top pros  (Read 3950 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 70s roid cycles of the top pros
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 03:54:41 PM »
Well DHT is the main antagonist for hair follicles. Started tren a few days ago 200mg e.

Victor Black has some othe ideas about hair loss  :D

For me after a first shot of tren I've felt it in the pissing department  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 04:03:46 PM »
Well DHT is the main antagonist for hair follicles. Started tren a few days ago 200mg e.
my hair thins on masteron, its grown back again now

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 04:17:18 PM »
Victor Black has some othe ideas about hair loss  :D

For me after a first shot of tren I've felt it in the pissing department  :D

I felt anger haha.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 04:28:10 PM »
It seems..we will never actually know but another of pros say they don't use a lot of test. It's masteron then tren near contest time. Of course gh n slin. Can't remember his name..the 340lb beer on YouTube says he uses 500mg test going up to 750 but does multiple  shots of master on a day. Anyone know why?
irongearco.com

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 04:36:30 PM »
It seems..we will never actually know but another of pros say they don't use a lot of test. It's masteron then tren near contest time. Of course gh n slin. Can't remember his name..the 340lb beer on YouTube says he uses 500mg test going up to 750 but does multiple  shots of master on a day. Anyone know why?

It has a hardening and skin thinning effect. It acts like an AI and helps fat loss due to reducing estrogen.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 04:41:47 PM »

My friend did 2.5 grams of test and 400mg of Masteron, with some tren for his last show. Everyone thinks they have to taper the test to not be bloated, but that's not always the case. If someone is bloated it usually means they're fat  :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 04:47:12 PM »
My friend did 2.5 grams of test and 400mg of Masteron, with some tren for his last show. Everyone thinks they have to taper the test to not be bloated, but that's not always the case. If someone is bloated it usually means they're fat  :D

I dunno, I would find it hard to look ripped on so much test. I would find it harder to loose fat. I get ripped easier with low test alongside other compounds like EQ,Deca,tren and mast.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2024, 05:19:15 PM »

milos sarcev and doc blakely both say test peaks at 750 and more isn't better

i dont think the 70s and 80s guys used test at all

demay, christian and that south african guy with hude pecs and delts and no back were all 6'1 225-230 and they mop the floor with these massive guys nowadays

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2024, 05:24:16 PM »
honest how much test a week do you think would be safe without a ton of water retention i have seen so many dosages recommended out there.

I take 100mgs a week subcutaneous and have blood work done every three months including venesection where its required, I have been monitoring it for over a decade at this level besides some higher blood red blood cell activity, other levels are fine, and I use cyptionate, I get too much water retention with Enanthate, and I try to keep my carbs low to help offset. Side effects increase with dosage in my personal data, my HDL starts to drop at higher dosages and is especially prone to oral use, I only took orals pre contest when I dropped my oils.back few decades ago

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2024, 07:16:40 PM »
I dunno, I would find it hard to look ripped on so much test. I would find it harder to loose fat. I get ripped easier with low test alongside other compounds like EQ,Deca,tren and mast.

But you never tried right?  :D

It may be that estrogen affects fat distribution more than hindering fat loss per se. You give menopausal women estrogen and they lose belly fat and fat per se. And what happens when you have high androgens along with high estrogen from say testosterone (without an AI)? But if estrogen hurts a bodybuilder you could just do a lot of AI. Estrogen also has anabolic effects in men.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2024, 12:42:32 AM »
Where do the Americans on here get all these drugs? Doctors or dealers at the gym?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2024, 01:14:34 AM »
But you never tried right?  :D

It may be that estrogen affects fat distribution more than hindering fat loss per se. You give menopausal women estrogen and they lose belly fat and fat per se. And what happens when you have high androgens along with high estrogen from say testosterone (without an AI)? But if estrogen hurts a bodybuilder you could just do a lot of AI. Estrogen also has anabolic effects in men.

I would never try 2.5gms of test. I went up to 1gm for a few weeks 10 years ago. Highest I go now is 500mg. But pre contest less. Alot of AI is not healthy. Most I do is 1mg Arimidex 3 x a week pre contest. I have a small bit of gyno and unless I get it cut out high test will just make it grow. I also value fitness, and with better cardio I can train harder.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2024, 04:14:30 AM »
Where do the Americans on here get all these drugs? Doctors or dealers at the gym?

99.999% percent of sales are over the internet everywhere. I still use gym dealers. You have a dream situation there for bb related stuff, there IS so much available domestically, anything you could want. Some think "pros" have good connections, nah, if you're good with the internet everything's there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2024, 04:18:43 AM »
I would never try 2.5gms of test. I went up to 1gm for a few weeks 10 years ago. Highest I go now is 500mg. But pre contest less. Alot of AI is not healthy. Most I do is 1mg Arimidex 3 x a week pre contest. I have a small bit of gyno and unless I get it cut out high test will just make it grow. I also value fitness, and with better cardio I can train harder.

Yeah AI overuse is not healthy. I never used any, but then again I'm not a bber.

Didn't you use quite a good total dosage for some shows? I have some vague recollection... :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2024, 06:14:34 AM »
Yeah AI overuse is not healthy. I never used any, but then again I'm not a bber.

Didn't you use quite a good total dosage for some shows? I have some vague recollection... :D

Yeah.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2024, 06:57:27 AM »
gonna go head and up the drol to 75 mgs

got pecs and tris and i just fucking know ima gonna CRUSH DAT SHIT

increased reps and loads on every fucking movement

FUCK YEAH!!!!

gonna keep upping the dose by 25 mgs every 4 days til i'm running 150 mgs on the daily

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2024, 07:44:22 AM »

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2024, 07:45:53 AM »
King Zane IS NOT a liar

100 mgs primo weekly and 15 dbol daily

larry scott only took 15-20 dbol daily

these guys had genetics IN SPADES

Get the fuck off this site!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2024, 08:08:57 AM »

Get the fuck off this site!
this

hes a proper kunt

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2024, 08:42:49 AM »
King Zane IS NOT a liar

100 mgs primo weekly and 15 dbol daily

larry scott only took 15-20 dbol daily

these guys had genetics IN SPADES

About 10 years ago, King Zane claimed natty during a phone consultation to a naive guy from my old gym. He is a bodybuilder, therefore he is a liar.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2024, 09:52:20 AM »
I'm more interested in what pros took during the 40's and 50's when everyone was supposed to be natural.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2024, 10:38:03 AM »
About 10 years ago, King Zane claimed natty during a phone consultation to a naive guy from my old gym. He is a bodybuilder, therefore he is a liar.

that sucks

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2024, 11:36:59 AM »
I'm more interested in what pros took during the 40's and 50's when everyone was supposed to be natural.

Eggs.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2024, 01:47:07 PM »
I take 100mgs a week subcutaneous and have blood work done every three months including venesection where its required, I have been monitoring it for over a decade at this level besides some higher blood red blood cell activity, other levels are fine, and I use cyptionate, I get too much water retention with Enanthate, and I try to keep my carbs low to help offset. Side effects increase with dosage in my personal data, my HDL starts to drop at higher dosages and is especially prone to oral use, I only took orals pre contest when I dropped my oils.back few decades ago

hey thanks for getting back to me i appreciate ,so in your opinion do you think 250 a week of test cyp is to much

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2024, 02:40:41 PM »
Zane is a proven liar just for that time he tried to pass a blatantly photshopped pic of himself off as real.  Remember that?

I think it was in the patent for Ciba dbol that they used a process to remove the selenium(? I can't recall exactly right now) that apparently other makers didn't/don't and maybe that was the reason old timers who used ciba dbol said it worked way better.  I knew a guy who first thought maybe he just didn't respond like he used to just due to age/acclimation of some kind, but it could be that was a difference that made a difference.

As far as what the Arnold era guys used, no one is really ever going to know.  There's the story that Arnold started taking dbol when he was 15.  Then there's Sergio and his "candy jar" where he just took "handfuls" of dbol when he felt like it.  Stories of Platz taking so much dbol "his kidneys hurt".  Could just be completely made up stories.  Arnold really doesn't strike me as the Yates type to keep a written log of what he's doing.