Author Topic: CHARACTER: Vince Taylor vs Flex  (Read 432 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
CHARACTER: Vince Taylor vs Flex
« on: April 06, 2024, 08:43:18 AM »
Listen to the explanations that these two gave concerning their respective injuries.

Taylor 1992

Flex 1997

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CHARACTER: Vince Taylor vs Flex
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 04:22:27 PM »
Vince had a huge list of wins. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 05:20:59 PM »
Vince was the man. Still is.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 12:32:35 AM »
Vince was the man. Still is.
His body looks almost the same today.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 12:50:16 AM »
No matter the season, Vince had to always have his, "scotch, regular coke, hamburgers and ketchup." A sign of a healthy mind or not hardcore enough?  :D

I always remember what I read in a physical magazine when Dorian won the O. Vince was like "they always have to blend in a little cream at the top," meaning Yates won due to racism at blacks, you can't escape that feeling when you are black. Ironically ut was reported even Vince experimented with "HIT" due to Yates, after those black and white Yates shots at the gym, everyone was mentally prepared to lose to Yates in 1993.  :D

WTF did he do?! Yates was like, "I didn't change shit, probably didn't actually gain anything, all I did was diet for a shorter amount of time."

I scratched both of my corneas very badly a year and a half ago, but I had ZERO pain which amazed my doctors, after they said I was very close to losing both of my eyes, if infection had set in. I probably scratched my eyes when I removed my contacts in the mindle of the night. Lost eyesight in one eye, but could have been way worse.