Author Topic: Josh Dox Thread  (Read 7498 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Josh Dox Thread
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2024, 11:57:37 AM »
Hank once again taking a Getbig beating.
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2024, 11:58:06 AM »
This is a bad look for Brian. I can smell the fear. Alerting security 6 months in advance? P-U-S-S-Y.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2024, 11:59:21 AM »
I better give Josh a call and try to comfort him.....he`s probably curled up on the floor shaking in the fetal position getting up periodically to peer out of the drawn blinds to see if anyone scary is outside!   ;D

Josh put the fear of God into Hanky.  :D

Scares Serial Killers And Beats Up Multiple Mexican Cartel Members Of Peace   LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2024, 12:01:08 PM »
I better give Josh a call and try to comfort him.....he`s probably curled up on the floor shaking in the fetal position getting up periodically to peer out of the drawn blinds to see if anyone scary is outside!   ;D

Josh put the fear of God into Hanky.  :D

Scares Serial Killers And Beats Up Multiple Mexican Cartel Members Of Peace   LOL  ;D

And Strict Curls a lot of weight! 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2024, 12:01:56 PM »
This is a bad look for Brian. I can smell the fear. Alerting security 6 months in advance? P-U-S-S-Y.

A man who claims he can rag doll a prime Mike Tyson is so scared of a 60 year man with Parkinsons that he calls security.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2024, 12:03:16 PM »
And Strict Curls a lot of weight! 
Yes,how could I have forgotten about those reverse cleans ?  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2024, 12:04:46 PM »
A man who claims he can rag doll a prime Mike Tyson is so scared of a 60 year man with Parkinsons that he calls security.
Back in the day they would have cut his cheekbone and gave him "The Mark Of The Squealer" so everyone would know he`s a rat !!   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2024, 12:14:27 PM »

The Clegg tape was like the Zepruiter film for GB.  After that Bhanks was never believed again.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2024, 01:28:12 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2024, 01:41:02 PM »
Ha ha ha

Bianca Cup Cake has an impressive fight record

MMA -      0 wins  3 losses
Car door   0 wins  1 loss

Any more losses to add to this list   ;D

vs. Skateboard 0 wins 1 loss

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2024, 01:46:24 PM »
A mentally ill stalker from another country you have never met threatens to stab and shoot your wife at your Hotel in Vegas multiple times through text email video etc etc. You are not going to alert the authorities yeah right. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2024, 01:47:59 PM »
He explained in the last video his problem is with you not anyone else.  Rewatch the video cup cake.

He has threatened to stab and shoot my wife on multiple occasions I am just supposed to ignore that because in his last video after he knew he took it too far he tries to walk it back yeah right . The guy is mentally ill and talks about stabbing and shooting my wife after spending 3 years harassing her at work fuck yes I am reporting him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2024, 01:53:20 PM »
A mentally ill stalker from another country you have never met threatens to stab and shoot your wife at your Hotel in Vegas multiple times through text email video etc etc. You are not going to alert the authorities yeah right.

You are not all there yourself honestly.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2024, 02:11:04 PM »

BHank, please answer -

BHank, when was the last time you had a physical fight with a man?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2024, 02:22:33 PM »
How is it a suckerpunch is I am telling you now to put your hands up and be ready on sight? I will absolutely consider myself and my family threatened and in mortal danger and I will absolutely defend myself and my family on sight.

I appreciate these videos. I have downloaded and saved them. They will be submitted to the authorities. I now have evidence to protect myself from prosecution for what I do to this dumb fuck if he ever comes anywhere near me.

Mental patient stalking me from Canada who has threatened to shoot my wife and been reported for stalking and making threats shows up in USA to I assume act out his many threats. You godamn right I am going to put him in the ground on sight and I won't even be charged much less convicted of a crime. We are allowed to defend ourselves from nutjobs in the USA.

You absolutely will be held accountable because you instigated everything and if josh is hurt you’re in trouble because he has friends and you do not and everyone has all your information

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2024, 02:24:25 PM »
Let's not forget he nearly quit the show because of his sore thorat.

C'mon man - it wasn't just a sore-throat - it was the worst sore-throat that anyone had ever had in the history of sore-throats.  Brian has read every available piece of literature on sore-throats and understands sore-throats like no other person that's ever had a sore-throat.  They are all idiots that don't understand the science of sore-throats.  Brian does.  Humanity is safe.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2024, 02:26:15 PM »
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2024, 02:32:51 PM »
He has threatened to stab and shoot my wife on multiple occasions I am just supposed to ignore that because in his last video after he knew he took it too far he tries to walk it back yeah right . The guy is mentally ill and talks about stabbing and shooting my wife after spending 3 years harassing her at work fuck yes I am reporting him.

You gave out her contact information.

Half of the blame falls on you.

Penis puffer.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2024, 02:51:44 PM »
C'mon man - it wasn't just a sore-throat - it was the worst sore-throat that anyone had ever had in the history of sore-throats.  Brian has read every available piece of literature on sore-throats and understands sore-throats like no other person that's ever had a sore-throat.  They are all idiots that don't understand the science of sore-throats.  Brian does.  Humanity is safe.

*cough*  *cough*.....my throat is itchy.  Brian, will it kill me?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2024, 02:52:31 PM »
Never has GB had such an imbecilic poster.   Bhanks your posts are actionable as you threatened combat and violence with Josh regardless of whether he initiates or not sitting at a poker table.    Your lawyers are going to fleece you to get you out of this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2024, 02:58:27 PM »

Forget Clegg - Mr Rodgers would have destroyed you in the cage you cream puff.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2024, 03:04:13 PM »
If I see Josh a mentallly ill man who has threatened to stab and shoot myself and my wife on multiple occasions I will consider myself and my family in mortal danger and act accordingly. I will absolutely strike first if he comes anywhere near me. I will not stop striking until he is incapacitated. I have no problem telling the same to a judge or jury.

Quoted for when authorities contact Ron about your being scared by Josh.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2024, 03:25:08 PM »

And you have threatened to kill me on multiple occasions here, on this forum.  You are mentally ill and have said you would  kick my crutches out from under me and then beat me to death because I had “disrespected” you.   

Don’t imagine for a moment that the Law would not lock you up for even trying that.  Nigh on everyone here has witnessed your sociopathic behavior and threats to not just myself but many others here and except for the your fellow cuckolds would doubtless bear witness in a court of law and you would be locked up.

Do not assume for a moment that you are immune to the law, especially so threatening and then harming a handicapped senior citizen because your pathetic ego demands that you “murder death” them for “disrespecting” them. 

You are shitbag insane and again,  many here have witnessed your juvenile and all together petulant TYPED outbursts directed toward not only me but Wes and many more here.  You even belittle chaos who I can guarantee you is not the weakling you seek to portray him as.    You sir are an out and out fetid man  who poses for the internet in his wife’s bikini bottoms asking the world at lartge ‘who wore them better?”

People are allowed to move freely throughout this country unless of course such travel is deemed inappropriate or illegal by a court of law.  Hmmmmm…

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2024, 03:28:46 PM »

You are not all there yourself honestly.
understatement of the year

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2024, 03:40:26 PM »
Hankins wants to kill Josh but is doing everything  to prevent Josh from ever meeting him. Makes perfect sense. Hankins claims he would kill Clegg but chickened out of a rematch . I'm seeing a pattern here. Internet tough guy. Lol. Biggest pussy on Getbig.