Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 11088 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2024, 04:27:32 PM »
A couple weeks. My shoes came in very cool. The only issue is I kind of have an aggressive style almost violent. Do I really want to show up at some kids wrestling tournament where some coaches entered the open division and some college kids home on break for fun and turn it into death sport trying to choke someone? I am in a good place mentally. I haven’t been that person for a while do I really need to beat someone up? I could just be normal and wrestler like a regular person try to get a couple points but that is not my style I go for the head and the slams and the pin. I just have a physical style that may be inappropriate for this tourney. I used to get booed a lot

But yeah I am debating

If this is Brian he has had a new Brain inserted

Fuck this shit

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2024, 04:27:50 PM »
A couple weeks. My shoes came in very cool. The only issue is I kind of have an aggressive style almost violent. Do I really want to show up at some kids wrestling tournament where some coaches entered the open division and some college kids home on break for fun and turn it into death sport trying to choke someone? I am in a good place mentally. I haven’t been that person for a while do I really need to beat someone up? I could just be normal and wrestler like a regular person try to get a couple points but that is not my style I go for the head and the slams and the pin. I just have a physical style that may be inappropriate for this tourney. I used to get booed a lot

But yeah I am debating
You gotta consider you haven’t trained in 20 years.You think you gassed against Clegg this will be even worse

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2024, 04:31:58 PM »
When was the last time you went through 5 guys?  Last weekend?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2024, 04:39:25 PM »
You gotta consider you haven’t trained in 20 years.You think you gassed against Clegg this will be even worse

Valid points I disagree but do I want to find out and would it even be fair? Is the juice worth the squeeze? The shoes are Fire

Beating up some locals at a kids wrestling tourney that is having an adult division where I don't know anyone is not a great way to make friends. But I can't find a place that will let me practice and I am going to get booed wherever I go as I look too muscular and no one appreciates slams at these things. Just not sure this is the morally correct thing to do. I should probably take my son to the beach that day instead

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2024, 04:40:11 PM »
When was the last time you went through 5 guys?  Last weekend?

Are you talking drive thru burger joint or Kitty Hawk bukkake party?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2024, 04:41:02 PM »
Valid points I disagree but do I want to find out and would it even be fair? Is the juice worth the squeeze? The shoes are Fire
you might want to think about sobering up too👌

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2024, 04:54:34 PM »

But yeah I am debating

Well that line means it's not happening.  And if it does, the "moral dilemma" bullshit means when he loses in the first minute it's because he was "holding back".

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2024, 05:17:27 PM »
Are you talking drive thru burger joint or Kitty Hawk bukkake party?

Not kitty hawk, Charlotte. How many “IFBB judges” were there again?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2024, 05:19:45 PM »
Well that line means it's not happening.  And if it does, the "moral dilemma" bullshit means when he loses in the first minute it's because he was "holding back".

I have a lot of respect for the sport. I am not sure it is the right time or place. I have a lot to give but beating up some locals might not be the way.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2024, 05:22:23 PM »
I have a lot of respect for the sport. I am not sure it is the right time or place. I have a lot to give but beating up some locals might not be the way.
Did it ever occur to you billy badass that you might get your ass handed to you?

You`re all talk .....probably never had a street fight in your life you fucking sissy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2024, 05:29:22 PM »
Did it ever occur to you billy badass that you might get your ass handed to you?

You`re all talk .....probably need had a street fight in your life you fucking sissy.

No not really

More than enough

They are going to get mad if I hurt someone

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2024, 05:44:46 PM »

You`re all talk .....probably need had a street fight in your life you fucking sissy.
100% guaranteed this guy has never thrown hands in the streets. I never met anyone talk so much about how tough he is while ALL EVIDENCE points to him getting his ass handed to him every time he tried to fight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2024, 05:48:25 PM »
Not kitty hawk, Charlotte. How many “IFBB judges” were there again?

I’m not sure.

I can never keep dj181’s swallowing gallons of semen at Swinger parties and Hankins getting his ass Spauldinged by gangs of homeless men straight.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2024, 05:57:03 PM »
100% guaranteed this guy has never thrown hands in the streets. I never met anyone talk so much about how tough he is while ALL EVIDENCE points to him getting his ass handed to him every time he tried to fight.

You don’t know!  He’s fought 3 times when he was attacked after surgery (but somehow never told these stories here despite all the bragging).

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2024, 06:17:50 PM »
i wonder if pussy brian needs the stingray and the right knee sleeves to fight

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2024, 06:48:28 PM »

Bianca  you are shit scared + you are a Liar , Coward,  Woman beater & a gutter Grass.

Is all I have to say to you.

Grass in England means Snitch - Khvnt - cop informer = You.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2024, 06:57:23 PM »

But yeah I am debating

You probably shouldn't enter a youth wrestling tournament, Bhanky.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2024, 06:59:58 PM »
No not really

More than enough

They are going to get mad if I hurt someone

Yes, they'd be upset if you didn't follow the rules and wrestled dirty, especially against 12 year olds.

It's weird you would try choking your opponent at a wrestling tournament as that is against the rules.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2024, 09:42:32 PM »
Coop has long since bailed.  The kid from the gym and his posing coach are behind enemy lines because of the OBX ban.  The two backstage buddies from The Cup want nothing to do with him.  Coach crawfished and brought him to tears. 

He's running out of gimmicks. Will he find a friend at the wrestling match?  At the Armed Forces Nationals? The Mr. O in Vegas may be his best bet.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2024, 02:37:18 AM »
You can tell someone has fought outside the ring a lot. Easy. Look at their knuckles. There will be scars. Hanky showed a pic of his hands when someone mentioned hand size some time ago. They are the hands of a florist.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2024, 02:53:50 AM »
               ;D.                                                 ;D

Who cares what month It is .. Bhanks is agreeing before his surgery.. Lets make it happen so this 2 warriors meet up and finally settle there differences.. willing to throw in some cash $$$ to make it happen ( travel / securing a place etc).. There needs to be a getbig live stream on fight day..

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2024, 03:05:20 AM »
I still think a chess match would be a good alternative

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2024, 05:31:53 AM »

Beating up some locals at a kids wrestling tourney that is having an adult division where I don't know anyone is not a great way to make friends. But I can't find a place that will let me practice and I am going to get booed wherever I go as I look too muscular and no one appreciates slams at these things. Just not sure this is the morally correct thing to do. I should probably take my son to the beach that day instead

“The shoes are fire” not mid?

Nothing more pathetic than a 50 year old man talking like a teenager.

No wonder, Hankins wants to wrestle some boys.

Absolute, disgusting human. CPS will step in soon.

No cap? Right Brian?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2024, 05:57:31 AM »

Who cares what month It is .. Bhanks is agreeing before his surgery.. Lets make it happen so this 2 warriors meet up and finally settle there differences.. willing to throw in some cash $$$ to make it happen ( travel / securing a place etc).. There needs to be a getbig live stream on fight day..

And Getbig commentators for the build-up and fight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2024, 06:10:31 AM »
Hanks is going to bring Spaulding for protection.