Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 11138 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2024, 02:28:13 AM »
Don't start bringing his sex life into this.

Literally LOL'd   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2024, 03:06:49 AM »
Claims to have dented Cleggs head but couldn't KO him, submit him or hurt him bad enough for the ref to step in. Then he turns around and gives up on the stool between rounds. He knew he gassed himself out and Clegg wasn't even breathing hard. Only one person went to the hospital after that fight and it wasn't Clegg.

Bianca Pillow Fists  ;D

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2024, 03:17:52 AM »
No, they don’t.

What sane straight male would wear women’s underwear  and post on instagram
this cant be real

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2024, 03:37:47 AM »
If the fight takes place......my money is on my Canadian friend cuz he just don`t give a fuck and that`s how it should be in a fight.

Animal Instinct Of Peace

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2024, 03:43:48 AM »
Did it ever occur to you billy badass that you might get your ass handed to you?

You`re all talk .....probably never had a street fight in your life you fucking sissy.

Wes - you have lived a wild life and for decades I did too. I guarantee you that you never knew a LEGIT badass that talked like Brian. ANY of us that have been in far too many street scraps (and unlike Brian I am NOT fckn proud of it) knows that getting your own ass handed too you and even seriously fckd up is a possibility and EVERY man that has been in a lot of scraps has had it happen. 100% of the time when guys talk like Brian they are terrified lil pussys that so fckn desperately want to be somebody that they create this wild ass persona - and some repeat it so much like Brian does that they begin to almost believe it. UNTIL the moment of reckoning- that’s when the fear 100% of the time creates excuses for them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2024, 03:45:30 AM »
No, they don’t.

What sane straight male would wear women’s underwear  and post on instagram

Says just as much about her staying with him while he wears her underwear and posts it online. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2024, 03:46:19 AM »
Wes - you have lived a wild life and for decades I did too. I guarantee you that you never knew a LEGIT badass that talked like Brian. ANY of us that have been in far too many street scraps (and unlike Brian I am NOT fckn proud of it) knows that getting your own ass handed too you and even seriously fckd up is a possibility and EVERY man that has been in a lot of scraps has had it happen. 100% of the time when guys talk like Brian they are terrified lil pussys that so fckn desperately want to be somebody that they create this wild ass persona - and some repeat it so much like Brian does that they begin to almost believe it. UNTIL the moment of reckoning- that’s when the fear 100% of the time creates excuses for them
As usual,I agree with you my friend.

Fake Tough Guy Of Peace

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2024, 03:46:28 AM »
100% guaranteed this guy has never thrown hands in the streets. I never met anyone talk so much about how tough he is while ALL EVIDENCE points to him getting his ass handed to him every time he tried to fight.

Dead on balls accurate won’t repeat it but read my reply to Wes above. I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about and have run across pusssys like Brian

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2024, 03:49:16 AM »
it will be almost impossible to miss a head shot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2024, 03:52:57 AM »
As chaos would say:  "Worst tough guy ever" !

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: May 12, 2024, 03:57:28 AM »
You can tell someone has fought outside the ring a lot. Easy. Look at their knuckles. There will be scars. Hanky showed a pic of his hands when someone mentioned hand size some time ago. They are the hands of a florist.

I am way past the dumbass days and it’s a rare thing for me to get in a fight nowadays (I’ll walk away most times), but my hands are retarded looking. My knuckles are knotted and fingers twisted. I have broken four finger on one hand and two on the other and someting fckd up my right thumb.

I am not a badass by any means and have had my nose broken a lot. Some of it was from playing ball but alot was from a time in my life where alcohol, coke, painkillers created a haze in my mind that was so thick that I have a hard time remembering clearly. I am not remotely “proud” of this. On the contrary I’m fckn ashamed of things I have done. I hurt myself and I hurt others - WTF would I be proud??

Brian is a Jason Blaha level pussy. Brian is EXACTLY like Blaha - his BS accounting of his life is merely a vicariously created story that he so desperately wishes were true. Brian will fall short until he is man enough to admit this

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 12, 2024, 04:00:08 AM »
I am way past the dumbass days and it’s a rare thing for me to get in a fight nowadays (I’ll walk away most times), but my hands are retarded looking. My knuckles are knotted and fingers twisted. I have broken four finger on one hand and two on the other and someting fckd up my right thumb.

I am not a badass by any means and have had my nose broken a lot. Some of it was from playing ball but alot was from a time in my life where alcohol, coke, painkillers created a haze in my mind that was so thick that I have a hard time remembering clearly. I am not remotely “proud” of this. On the contrary I’m fckn ashamed of things I have done. I hurt myself and I hurt others - WTF would I be proud??

Brian is a Jason Blaha level pussy. Brian is EXACTLY like Blaha - his BS accounting of his life is merely a vicariously created story that he so desperately wishes were true. Brian will fall short until he is man enough to admit this
These days at my age.....ALUMINUM BAT OF PEACE!  LOL  ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2024, 04:02:27 AM »
Protection from what? Can we bring a little bit of sanity into this. Josh is 60 years old and fat the man has tits. I am going to be charged with a homicide if we get in a fight. That is what I need protection from not Josh.

If you knew ANYTHING about street scraps you would know and have stories of fat sloppy looking guys fckn people up. You would realize that being in shape means very little on the street. Look at Tyson Fury. He has man tits - what does that mean?

You would also know that size means WAY less than you seem to think. If you’d been in any amount of fights you would have seen scrawny lanky dudes beating the fckn shit out of guys that look like top tier athletes.
I guarantee you oplenty of men on here know exactly what I am talking about

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2024, 04:05:10 AM »

No shit - the guy is a snipers wet dream!

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2024, 04:05:31 AM »
Chess match would be hysterical

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2024, 04:11:02 AM »
Chess match would be hysterical

Holy shit watching Brian play chess would be like watching a little monkey trying to fck a football

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2024, 04:33:31 AM »

Because it's so big there's a gravity-assist drawing the punch in

hanky's combover is on fleek

Yeh, but he's got no riz...

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2024, 04:56:02 AM »
If you knew ANYTHING about street scraps you would know and have stories of fat sloppy looking guys fckn people up. You would realize that being in shape means very little on the street. Look at Tyson Fury. He has man tits - what does that mean?

You would also know that size means WAY less than you seem to think. If you’d been in any amount of fights you would have seen scrawny lanky dudes beating the fckn shit out of guys that look like top tier athletes.
I guarantee you oplenty of men on here know exactly what I am talking about

Josh would not last 20 seconds on his feet with me this entire thread is completely delusional nonsense

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2024, 05:05:48 AM »
No shit - the guy is a snipers wet dream!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2024, 05:16:39 AM »
Just words until backed up  especially when it'sbeing offered to you. You say if you see josh you'll end him so do it in a controlled environment withno comebacks.
Also you never answered before, what is your level of physicality?

Josh would not last 20 seconds on his feet with me this entire thread is completely delusional nonsense

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2024, 05:17:09 AM »

You said you'd cover all bets for this time but won't commit to a fight after Josh made arrangements to hold one in a gym.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2024, 05:25:13 AM »
You said you'd cover all bets for this time but won't commit to a fight after Josh made arrangements to hold one in a gym.

Josh hasn't made any arrangements

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2024, 08:43:31 AM »
and here is another of hankins coward tactics coming to the fore

' I will fight anyone anytime'

time and date given to turn up

'i need formal evidence off you this is happening'

he does this to enable him to contact the authorities to get the event or the person stopped

don't forget he turned up to home depot with the police in tow.

also when i offered to fly him over he wanted

- my identity
- evidence of a gym for th event to take place

he then spent weeks wanting my identity despite knowing i am on licence.

I threw him two false names, generic names he went searching the liverpool echo website to 'trace' me and report me to the police.

he will now do the same to Josh. he will try to find out the details prior then call the gym and threaten them.  call the police about the gym. call the police about josh. call the hotel josh is staying at. he will spend more time getting stuff cancelled and going to get people arrested to stop things happening than he will actually training for the event. and that is because he is a coward.

he is now backing out of his arse sniffing contest. because he is too brutal. in reality he has probably scoured the internet to see the level of competition seen something he doesn't like and looked for the exit.

Also his BB rep is laughed at- he 'won' a retard class at his show but looked 6 weeks out. His MMA rep is laughed at since we saw the clegg video where an out of shape club fighter gassed him out and the man who could rag doll tyson couldn't throw a punch in anger.

So he will back out of the arse sniffing contest next becuase its the only thing we haven't unravelled yet- a defeat there and it would be at odds with his fearsome school days and finish him on here. he is only here beause in his mind any contact is better than none.

So his get out for the olympia is he is not told of the actual arrangements. once he finds out he will get it cancelled. he has now taken to telling people 'we can meet for burgers and a spar'. this is a world away from the man who scares serial killers. un-named serial killers- who now he claims he has never been to prison you have ot ask where he met them?

Brian is a parody of himself. he is absolutely no threat to anyone at all as he would run away or grass to avoid a fight.

worst.
tough guy.
ever.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2024, 09:00:38 AM »

You are delusional.    You have no cardio whatsoever

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2024, 09:01:30 AM »
You are delusional.    You have no cardio whatsoever
Josh wouldnt need to last 20 seconds, Brian will be gassed out at 10