Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 11128 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2024, 09:11:39 AM »
Clegg stood for 2 minutes easy before he became the aggressor because Hanky was scared. Then he rocked that melon and bunched up undershirt with solid blows.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2024, 09:12:06 AM »
As chaos would say: "Worst tough guy ever" !

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2024, 09:14:47 AM »
These days at my age.....ALUMINUM BAT OF PEACE!  LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2024, 10:54:18 AM »
Its booked for Fight Capital gym

https://www.fightcapital.com

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2024, 11:01:06 AM »
Its booked for Fight Capital gym

https://www.fightcapital.com

Brian, can I be your corner man?

I’ll make sure to bring several stools so you can quit on any given stool.

In fact, I’ll put stools all around the ring so you can quit whenever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2024, 11:26:24 AM »
I have no beef with ROB why wouldn't I meet and train with him. But I also have no problem sparring with people larger than me which makes you guys thinking I am scarred of grandma comical.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2024, 12:26:45 PM »
I have no beef with ROB why wouldn't I meet and train with him. But I also have no problem sparring with people larger than me which makes you guys thinking I am scarred of grandma comical.

lol - you are getting comical- you are now trying to be Rob's butt buddy to avoid facing Josh. Maybe Rob will tell Josh to stop being so mean to you.

OMG this is sad hahaha

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2024, 01:28:07 PM »

Dude - you don’t realize that the more you try to “talk” your way to confidence the more it show how incredibly insecure you are.

If you had done that show and said “ Well I won the class, but I realize that I was nowhere near as in shape as I thought- a wins a win, but we are all primarily competing against ourselves and I know I can get much leaner. What areas do you cats think I should work on most?”  THAT would have come across as a strong confident man.

See - WEAK (very weak) men are unable to handle negative criticism.  Now - take a minute after reading that sentence.  IF you read it and immediately get a knot in your gut and your first thought is to call it “hating” and respond that I got it all wrong …. You have work to do. If you can read that and think and say “damn I get it and see your point.” You have a strong chance.

If you want to come across as a man that has had legit fights - you would say “well absolutely Josh  has a punchers chance and who knows he may kick my ass but I will fight like hell.” Or something like that where you admit that you have been “bested” at times. There isn’t A SINGLE legit badass that won’t admit to having been beaten. And if they have been in dozens or more fights they admit it’s happened many times.
ONLY a guy that has t been in more than one or two scraps would act as if they could beat every anonymous poster on here. You have no clue what many have been through. If you had lived a hard life or a stupid life in my case, you would realize that a 150lb dude that has catchers mitts for paws and is quick can fck up a 250 lb wrestler in some situations. It’s only if you have t seen it or experienced it that you would not know that. 

I am done with the juvenile fckn with you. That shit won’t ever get through and I genuinely hope that you can grow.

You are NOT a huge guy or monster. Your weight means dick and you simply do not have a physique where your muscle pop and LOOK big. But goddamn man that’s OK. I can’t comprehend why a strong confident man would be unable to see that and be strong enough to not get butt hurt hearing it. The good news is that you can change this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2024, 02:04:22 PM »
lol - you are getting comical- you are now trying to be Rob's butt buddy to avoid facing Josh. Maybe Rob will tell Josh to stop being so mean to you.

OMG this is sad hahaha

I SAID I WOULD VISIT ROB SO JOSH WOULD KNOW WHERE HE COULD FIND ME ARE YOU FUCKING DAFT??? I do not make plans based on Josh however it would be best to have Rob film any encounter with this nutbag for legal liability. Of course I hope to never encounter Josh and have warned him to avoid me as I do consider him mentally ill and he has threatened to stab me and my family. Having said that if Josh wants to come find me at Robs that is on him. Again I would highly recommend he never come near me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2024, 02:05:41 PM »
Dude - you don’t realize that the more you try to “talk” your way to confidence the more it show how incredibly insecure you are.

If you had done that show and said “ Well I won the class, but I realize that I was nowhere near as in shape as I thought- a wins a win, but we are all primarily competing against ourselves and I know I can get much leaner. What areas do you cats think I should work on most?”  THAT would have come across as a strong confident man.

See - WEAK (very weak) men are unable to handle negative criticism.  Now - take a minute after reading that sentence.  IF you read it and immediately get a knot in your gut and your first thought is to call it “hating” and respond that I got it all wrong …. You have work to do. If you can read that and think and say “damn I get it and see your point.” You have a strong chance.

If you want to come across as a man that has had legit fights - you would say “well absolutely Josh  has a punchers chance and who knows he may kick my ass but I will fight like hell.” Or something like that where you admit that you have been “bested” at times. There isn’t A SINGLE legit badass that won’t admit to having been beaten. And if they have been in dozens or more fights they admit it’s happened many times.
ONLY a guy that has t been in more than one or two scraps would act as if they could beat every anonymous poster on here. You have no clue what many have been through. If you had lived a hard life or a stupid life in my case, you would realize that a 150lb dude that has catchers mitts for paws and is quick can fck up a 250 lb wrestler in some situations. It’s only if you have t seen it or experienced it that you would not know that. 

I am done with the juvenile fckn with you. That shit won’t ever get through and I genuinely hope that you can grow.

You are NOT a huge guy or monster. Your weight means dick and you simply do not have a physique where your muscle pop and LOOK big. But goddamn man that’s OK. I can’t comprehend why a strong confident man would be unable to see that and be strong enough to not get butt hurt hearing it. The good news is that you can change this.

There is 0 chance grandma is not capable of fighting me

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2024, 03:48:24 PM »
brian moving the goalposts again.

pussy

you didnt answer any of the points i raised. why? because in your mind you know its true.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2024, 04:00:16 PM »
ps now he will disappear for a few days and comeback like nothing has happened
B

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2024, 04:10:48 PM »
This wobbler thinks he can kick everyone’s ass.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2024, 04:43:18 PM »
There is 0 chance grandma is not capable of fighting me
You  entirely ignored every valid point that Marvin made.   :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #264 on: May 12, 2024, 05:10:01 PM »
I'm getting bigmc and UK board vibes all of a sudden....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #265 on: May 12, 2024, 07:00:02 PM »

Wes its just a game / act he's doing to goad folk, Yes he is Stupid  Yes he has a Shitty Body
Yes He is Scared   Yes he is a Faggott   he knows all that.
So he comes on here to wind folk up posting how great he is at everything knowing he'll get
Bites & the attention he so desperately needs & craves.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: May 12, 2024, 07:59:37 PM »
I'm getting bigmc and UK board vibes all of a sudden....

That’s just the shakes  from DT - have some drinks and it will go away. Probably are hungry too if it’s been 20-30 minutes since you had a donut

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: May 12, 2024, 09:11:53 PM »

Not sure I’ve ever known a man that was as unable to see reality as Brian. It’s as if he doesn’t understand that while you may ignore things said by one or two dudes, but when literally everyone can see flaws……. Ya need to listened.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2024, 09:23:29 PM »
Ya know I`m such a frinedless fuck I may go home to Mass, and visit my boy Big Rob too...........fuck it.

I`m a lonesome loser.....may as well cross the pond too and check out my British brothers who I hold in high esteem.....Jeff,38 returns,Henda,Taffy,and my main man illuminati........but why stop there......none of those guys may take a shine to me so it`s down to Florida to see Rambone,deadz,Shizzo,then off to Texas to visit my boy Overload,then Cali. to meet chaos,Joe and whoever.....then The New Englang Tour to see Grape Ape,Gym Rat,and Calvin H......then off to the great white fucking North to visit Josh,Fortress. and the Parsh king Matt C.....then Chitown to see Sobchak and Krank and if I forgot anyone else I` apologize......also lunch is always on me.......then we can spar and get in an arm workout.

Iron Nat,oldimer,Donny and a few other will be on the back burner just in case everyone else I meet hates me.

This oughta` be FUN  :)

Signed- Lonely Hated And Despised

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: May 12, 2024, 09:43:37 PM »
Not sure I’ve ever known a man that was as unable to see reality as Brian. It’s as if he doesn’t understand that while you may ignore things said by one or two dudes, but when literally everyone can see flaws……. Ya need to listened.

EVERYONE?  5 IFBB JUDGES TOLD HIM HE WAS THE BEST AT HIS PRO AM!  HE TOOK THE CUP!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2024, 09:49:16 PM »
EVERYONE?  5 IFBB JUDGES TOLD HIM HE WAS THE BEST AT HIS PRO AM!  HE TOOK THE CUP!

😂 😂 😂 oh shit I forgot!  You have a point - I guess he really is an online optical illusion. He looks like a little lean guy with an asymmetrical physique and pencil neck and legs like Big Bird online - but in person??? Man he is one freakishly huge dude. 😂- I gotta stop laughing before I stroke out

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 12, 2024, 10:18:16 PM »

He sees them & he knows full well - its just a very childish game of baiting everyone so some bite
& he gets the attention he so desperately needs.

Its all about Attention for him.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: May 12, 2024, 10:23:29 PM »

He sees them & he knows full well - its just a very childish game of baiting everyone so some bite
& he gets the attention he so desperately needs.

Its all about Attention for him.

This is wrong, if it was all trolling he never would have entered that show or gone out to LA to meet with that charlatan Doctor (and Coach).  No way would he have gone in Strict Curl, much less in that retarded Hawaiian singlet.  He's truly delusional.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2024, 10:43:01 PM »

This is wrong, if it was all trolling he never would have entered that show or gone out to LA to meet with that charlatan Doctor (and Coach).  No way would he have gone in Strict Curl, much less in that retarded Hawaiian singlet.  He's truly delusional.

Yes he would as he is very self centered & very stupid

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2024, 01:25:08 AM »
It's a combination of both.

Brian tries to bate people into doing stuff like posting pics, get them to post lifts, enter his contest etc because in his delusional brain if you don't do it he beats you.

If someone does post a pic and looks much better than him, he'll try move the focus more on a body part where he is better. Same with lifts, he'll try shift the focus to movements he might be stronger at.

Brian will do anything to feel like a winner and in the process exposes himself as one of the biggest losers you'll ever come across, only he's too delusional to see it.