Author Topic: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??  (Read 2206 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2024, 04:02:43 AM »
Shitter just embarrassed himself in a big way...

Retard
   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

i=IX788vCCgjiTG6Mz

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2024, 08:19:18 AM »
Libz are fucking disgusting creatures

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2024, 08:50:33 AM »
FFS STOP BRING OH BUT TRUMP INTO IT. Make your own thread about him.

" WAS I MOLESTED - I THINK SO "  Says she can't remember specifics but can rember trauma !!
What more do you want ?  Plus the other girl who has stated Pedo Joe Tweaking her nipple + there
Is video of that incident she squirms & elbows him to get away. Are you going to also play that down ?
And all the other videos of him sniffing & whispering to kids or making comments about them.

He is a vile Disgusting Pedo & You're white Knight'ing him - WTF man are you a pedo sympathiser ?
As you sure are coming across that way.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 
Even his perverted Pedo son calls him Pedo Pete FFS.
It's no surprise that Agnostic has no morals or common sense to me, I've watched his fall from one of the reasonable guys on here into the TDS depths.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2024, 10:35:50 AM »
Another day, another disaster   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i=FVcqKikuGtQj7JdL

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2024, 11:21:00 AM »
It's no surprise that Agnostic has no morals or common sense to me, I've watched his fall from one of the reasonable guys on here into the TDS depths.

I'm tending o agree with you chaos - something has changed with him.
Very sad to this happen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2024, 10:06:14 AM »
Vince, I think you read that wrong.

The original rating was Unproven.  If they rated it False, it would be different so its not a retraction but an update
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2024, 10:11:21 AM »
Vince you are wrong here.
It was proven and she confirmed it... PLus all the child molestation on camera doesnt lie.
Nipple twisting, perving, sniffing, etc.

Very creep fucker, like Prime homo retard...

The only thing i read was showers with Dad which is not a good thing from an outward appearance.  However depending on her age, a lot of parents will take baths and showers because they are too young to bathe themselves.  Most parents dont do that anymore but he's 80 years old so it would be reasonable that he would.

We will never know but using that diary is just a bad idea

A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2024, 11:02:29 AM »
The shitter was so lost on this one, calling people "erectionists" and getting dates totally wrong "When I was VP we had the COVID pandemic"...  Wrong...

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

i=BRWuf9C2WuXgvlTP

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2024, 11:05:53 AM »

The only thing i read was showers with Dad which is not a good thing from an outward appearance.  However depending on her age, a lot of parents will take baths and showers because they are too young to bathe themselves.  Most parents dont do that anymore but he's 80 years old so it would be reasonable that he would.

Read all she wrote on those pages & either admit you're a Pedo defender
or just stop with this defence - You have read the other girls nipple
tweaking / pinching & seen all the videos.

Tip if it looks like a Duck , Walks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck
& Behaves like a Duck there's a very Good Chance it's A Duck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2024, 11:14:49 AM »

Biden is also known for walking around naked while he was VP and staff left as a result.   He is a pedo and a disgusting pervert.  The daughter said they were "inappropriate" if I remember correctly. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2024, 11:32:04 AM »
Biden is also known for walking around naked while he was VP and staff left as a result.   He is a pedo and a disgusting pervert.  The daughter said they were "inappropriate" if I remember correctly.

I've had enough of these Fuckers - I've posted a New thread asking
them to state what they are..........
Yes that's Vince, Prime , Agnostic & any others I may of Missed.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2024, 12:50:26 PM »

Libs are deviant fucks kiddle fiddling…they are into it.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2024, 02:11:10 PM »
Libs are deviant fucks kiddle fiddling…they are into it.

We shall see if any of them have the Balls to reply in my thread ........................

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2024, 03:00:14 PM »

I may want Trump to win but not by using that diary.  There's no explanation or and context by what was written, whether its actually her writing or whether it was edited.  Fox News is wise to keep at bay with that shit
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2024, 03:05:21 PM »

I may want Trump to win but not by using that diary.  There's no explanation or and context by what was written, whether its actually her writing or whether it was edited.  Fox News is wise to keep at bay with that shit

You know if this involved Trump the media would have a 24/7 meltdown.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2024, 03:41:28 PM »

Idiot she has confirmed it is her diary  - why you pretending you don't know that  ::)
Replies in my new thread.................. ...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2024, 04:18:31 PM »

She has come out and admitted it was her diary.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2024, 04:25:53 PM »

Author tells U.S. News the book is well-reported and balanced.

By Steven Nelson
|
Aug. 1, 2014, at 1:01 p.m.“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/08/01/biden-swims-naked-upsetting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims  ::) OMG!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2024, 06:31:42 PM »
Author tells U.S. News the book is well-reported and balanced.

By Steven Nelson
|
Aug. 1, 2014, at 1:01 p.m.“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/08/01/biden-swims-naked-upsetting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims  ::) OMG!

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=692592.0

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2024, 06:36:22 PM »
She has come out and admitted it was her diary.

She confirmed the diary but not what is written in it or what was published online which is why the major news stations are staying away from it...along with the fact that it was stolen and was sold.   

Its best just to stay away...its poisoned fruit
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2024, 06:37:48 PM »

She confirmed the diary but not what is written in it or what was published online which is why the major news stations are staying away from it...along with the fact that it was stolen and was sold.   

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=692592.0

She has

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2024, 08:30:11 PM »

Actually she did confirm, in writing, to a judge in NY that what was in the diary was hers and was true.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whats-inside-ashley-bidens-diary-as-first-daughter-confirms-contents-authenticity-in-written-testimony/ar-BB1mmq8A

I found this part interesting....
Ashely left a diary, tax records, and a digital device that had family photos at her friend's Delray Beach home before moving out in spring 2020.
Aimee Harris, who moved into the apartment, found the diary and contacted Robert Kurlander.
Hardly seems to be the nefarious thievery that mainstream media would have you think it was. She was not a targeted victim, much like Hunter, she was a victim of her own forgetfulness.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2024, 01:14:08 AM »
Actually she did confirm, in writing, to a judge in NY that what was in the diary was hers and was true.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whats-inside-ashley-bidens-diary-as-first-daughter-confirms-contents-authenticity-in-written-testimony/ar-BB1mmq8A

I found this part interesting....Hardly seems to be the nefarious thievery that mainstream media would have you think it was. She was not a targeted victim, much like Hunter, she was a victim of her own forgetfulness.
Those who believe anything the brainless lying libturd media spouts, is basically a brainless amoeba. Or just severe TDS... Probably both.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2024, 04:30:06 PM »

I found this part interesting....Hardly seems to be the nefarious thievery that mainstream media would have you think it was. She was not a targeted victim, much like Hunter, she was a victim of her own forgetfulness.

Sure Ashley Biden was careless with her stuff as was Hunter Biden with his laptop. Sometimes folks with an addiction to drugs so stupid things like they both did.  If you found a relatively famous persons diary would you return it to them or sell it? Who reads someone else's diary with out their permission? It is something only a lowlife person would do, IMO. Selling another person's diary is worse yet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2024, 04:31:20 PM »
Sure Ashley Biden was careless with her stuff as was Hunter Biden with his laptop. Sometimes folks with an addiction to drugs so stupid things like they both did.  If you found a relatively famous persons diary would you return it to them or sell it? Who reads someone else's diary with out their permission? It is something only a lowlife person would do, IMO. Selling another person's diary is worse yet.

Let’s completely ignore the content of the diary of proving bide. Is a pedophile.     WTF wrong with you.