Author Topic: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??  (Read 2231 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ashley Biden & her Pedo dad ??
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2024, 04:44:05 PM »
Let’s completely ignore the content of the diary of proving bide. Is a pedophile.     WTF wrong with you.

Nothing is wrong with me. Are you aware that a diary is legally considered hearsay? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2024, 04:52:18 PM »
Nothing is wrong with me. Are you aware that a diary is legally considered hearsay?

Nothing wrong with you !!

Are you aware of all the video footage of Pedo Joe touching & sniffing young girls ?
Are you aware of the young girls accusation of him pinching her nipple along with the video of it ?
Are you aware his own perverted drug addicted son refers to him as Pedo Pete ?

Nothing wrong with you then go here & answer ........................ .....
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=692592.0  for you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2024, 05:11:11 PM »
I’m not going to get into the political side of this but I can speak to the statistics:

“False reporting accounts for as little as 2% of all child sexual abuse reports. This means 98% of child sexual abuse reports are true or have significant validity to them.”

Per Child Advocacy Centers, kids and teens almost never lie about abuse. Do some lie? Of course but the majority of abuse reports have validity to them.

With that said, I would almost always believe a disclosure of abuse by a child.

Its more likely that Ashley is in the 98%, not the 2%, based on probability alone.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2024, 05:17:29 PM »
I’m not going to get into the political side of this but I can speak to the statistics:

“False reporting accounts for as little as 2% of all child sexual abuse reports. This means 98% of child sexual abuse reports are true or have significant validity to them.”

Per Child Advocacy Centers, kids and teens almost never lie about abuse. Do some lie? Of course but the majority of abuse reports have validity to them.

Its more likely that Ashley is in the 98%, not the 2%, based on probability alone.

I didn't know those statistics were so high in favour of the children.

You can absolutely guarantee Prime & Vince will vehemently say Ashley & the other girl are in the 2%.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2024, 05:31:29 PM »
Sure Ashley Biden was careless with her stuff as was Hunter Biden with his laptop. Sometimes folks with an addiction to drugs so stupid things like they both did.  If you found a relatively famous persons diary would you return it to them or sell it? Who reads someone else's diary with out their permission? It is something only a lowlife person would do, IMO. Selling another person's diary is worse yet.
Are you saying Ashley Biden is a drug addict and that why she forgot her diary ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2024, 05:33:48 PM »

SF1900 slapping libtards with cold hard facts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2024, 05:36:59 PM »
Let’s completely ignore the content of the diary of proving bide. Is a pedophile.     WTF wrong with you.

Yes WTF is wrong with him - Defending an obvious Kiddy Fiddler & Jumping thru hoops of fire to do it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2024, 05:38:59 PM »
Are you saying Ashley Biden is a drug addict and that why she forgot her diary ???

Are there any Getbig rules on Pedo Sympathisers & Deniers ??
Looks like we may have at least 2 on here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2024, 05:39:12 PM »

I didn't know those statistics were so high in favour of the children.

You can absolutely guarantee Prime & Vince will vehemently say Ashley & the other girl are in the 2%.

Depending on the age, it can also be seen to be 2-10%.

Teenagers are more likely to make false abuse reports (closer to 10%) compared to the 2% of younger children. The likely reason is that teenagers probably get more sophisticated in learning how to manipulate the system.

With that said, 2-10% still makes it very uncommon.

From another source, “ It is estimated that only 4 to 8% of child sexual abuse reports are fabricated. Most of the fabricated reports are made by adults involved in custody disputes or by adolescent.”

If Ashley Biden disclosed to me as a child that she was being abused by her dad, there is a 92-98% chance she is telling the truth (2-10% she is fabricating). I’d believe her.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2024, 05:41:21 PM »
Depending on the age, it can also be seen to be 2-10%.

Teenagers are more likely to make false abuse reports (closer to 10%) compared to the 2% of younger children. The likely reason is that teenagers probably get more sophisticated in learning how to manipulate the system.

With that said, 2-10% still makes it very uncommon.

From another source, “ It is estimated that only 4 to 8% of child sexual abuse reports are fabricated. Most of the fabricated reports are made by adults involved in custody disputes or by adolescent.”

If Ashley Biden disclosed to me as a child that she was being abused by her dad, there is a 92-98% chance she is telling the truth (2-10% she is fabricating). I’d believe her.

So would I from what I've read & seen.

WTF is wrong with Prime & Vince..............
Or do we already know.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2024, 09:41:57 AM »
Pedo sympathizer and likely a pedo. You are an asshole!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2024, 10:39:51 AM »
Sure Ashley Biden was careless with her stuff as was Hunter Biden with his laptop. Sometimes folks with an addiction to drugs so stupid things like they both did.  If you found a relatively famous persons diary would you return it to them or sell it? Who reads someone else's diary with out their permission? It is something only a lowlife person would do, IMO. Selling another person's diary is worse yet.

Deflection deflection - Only a low Life would Ignore all the evidence
Slapping them in the face & continue to support a clear Pedo Pervert
Like Joe.

If it were your Daughter & friend making accusations about another family
member I sure hope for you'd be taking a very different attitude.

Go on Tell me you wouldn't....................... .....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2024, 10:46:15 AM »
Pedo sympathizer and likely a pedo. You are an asshole!

Just like Vince G - Very Suspect answer's doing every trick to
avoid a straight answer ( scared of exposing - himself ?? )
I so wonder if bit was His Daughter making such accusations about
a family member &with video's & another girl saying similar.

Pedo Sympathiser - Maybe, He's certainly looking very suspect So far !!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2024, 12:36:05 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2024, 01:51:13 PM »
Pervy-Joe the kid-sniffing P3d0.
Crazy how corrupt it all is.
Anyone else would be arrested ASAP...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2024, 03:53:26 PM »

No, because I have no way of knowing that Ashley was either using drugs or a drug addict at that time. It has been rumored she was a bit of a 'party girl' when she was in college. This was ten years after she got her Master's degree. She was supposedly once arrested for illegal possession of marijuana, but not charged. Ashley says she was storing some items including her diary at the DeRay beach house in Florida. This is different than her forgetting or abandoning these items as Hunter did his laptop.

According to an Associated Press report covering Harris' prosecution, Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's home in Delray Beach, Florida, in Spring 2020 when she stored the diary and other belongings at the property. Prosecutors said Biden had believed the items had been stored safely.

In her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown"false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-diary-confirmed-what-more-do-we-now-know-1900509

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2024, 07:17:36 PM »
This should be no less than a pedo’s fate…

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2024, 02:07:58 AM »
if Trump and his daughter,  the MSM and libturds would never shut up over it.
No proof would be needed.
They would lock him up, yap on the fake-news 24x7.

Biggest hypocrite retards and pedophiles in history. The current Libturd party.

Child groomers and mutilators, pregnant men, butt-babies, no genders, luggage-thieves, illegals to vote, open borders,
cartels, drugs, trafficking, violent crime, record inflation, fake pandemics... ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2024, 02:09:32 AM »
Really destroying America as we once knew it.  ???
Crime and criminals prevail, corrupt and bought DOJ.
Nazi-like arrest of political opponents.
Coke in white house.
Kid rapers...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2024, 12:35:47 PM »

BTW, according to an article in the Daily Mail, 'After undergoing treatment in rehab, Ashley moved to a halfway house in (Del Ray), Florida, where she left the diary under a mattress.' Like I posted previously, I have no way of knowing whether Ashley was on drugs. However, if the article in the Daily Mail (a rightwing online rag) is true, she must have previously had a drug or alcohol problem, otherwise why would she have been in rehab and subsequently living in this halfway house?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13448411/joe-biden-daughter-ashley-showers-dad-molested-truth.html

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2024, 02:22:00 PM »

BTW, according to an article in the Daily Mail, 'After undergoing treatment in rehab, Ashley moved to a halfway house in (Del Ray), Florida, where she left the diary under a mattress.' Like I posted previously, I have no way of knowing whether Ashley was on drugs. However, if the article in the Daily Mail (a rightwing online rag) is true, she must have previously had a drug or alcohol problem, otherwise why would she have been in rehab and subsequently living in this halfway house?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13448411/joe-biden-daughter-ashley-showers-dad-molested-truth.html

It really wasn't stolen like the news reported (I guess), though the way it was sold doesn't make anything right either.
Though you have to wonder if that is really illegal??  I don't know.. (Selling something that was left behind). Or did the person steal it?
Just dysfunctional people all around, both the Bidens and the Diary seller.

Everything today is too confusing to know what to believe...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2024, 02:28:46 PM »

Here you go yet again deflecting/ avoiding the main subject you got so much to say on this
Yet Fuck all about the Evidence Slapping you in the Face .

You come across as a Pedo supporter & do make excuses- just look at how you skirt the evidence
Of his daughter/ videos / and the other girl saying he pinched her nipple , there's video of that also
As you well know.

You won't go near them subjects & just keep deflecting onto "someone stole her diary & sold it"
So Fucking what.

You also won't go near my other thread for fear of exposing yourself - if you weren't concerned
You'd be all over it especially if it were Donald.
You have so many observations, insights & options on anything Trump Yet are totally 🙈 Blind
To the video evidence of Pedo Joe & deaf 🙉 to what 2 women / girls are saying   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2024, 03:38:00 PM »
Here you go yet again deflecting/ avoiding the main subject you got so much to say on this
Yet Fuck all about the Evidence Slapping you in the Face .

You come across as a Pedo supporter & do make excuses- just look at how you skirt the evidence
Of his daughter/ videos / and the other girl saying he pinched her nipple , there's video of that also
As you well know.

You won't go near them subjects & just keep deflecting onto "someone stole her diary & sold it"
So Fucking what.

You also won't go near my other thread for fear of exposing yourself - if you weren't concerned
You'd be all over it especially if it were Donald.
You have so many observations, insights & options on anything Trump Yet are totally 🙈 Blind
To the video evidence of Pedo Joe & deaf 🙉 to what 2 women / girls are saying   ::)

Illuminati, you sometimes act like such an idiot. My response is a clear and precise one to a question Chaos asked me, which let me remind you was this:
Nothing in my reply is a deflection, unlike the yours to me which rambles all over the place, and literally has nothing to do with Chaos and my conversation. Do yourself a favor and mind your own business. Butting into other folks' posts which have nothing to do with you does not serve you well. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2024, 03:53:38 PM »
Even Snopes had to change their "fact check".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2024, 04:22:44 PM »
It really wasn't stolen like the news reported (I guess), though the way it was sold doesn't make anything right either.
Though you have to wonder if that is really illegal??  I don't know.. (Selling something that was left behind). Or did the person steal it?
Just dysfunctional people all around, both the Bidens and the Diary seller.

Everything today is too confusing to know what to believe...

You are absolutely correct. From my perspective, legally and technically speaking Aimee and her cohort did not steal the diary and whatever else Ashley left behind when she moved out. According to various articles in the media Ashley was storing those items at the Del Ray (halfway house). Having never personally been in a halfway house, I do not know this for certain, but this doesn't seem like the most secure place to 'store' one's private possessions. It was not ethical for Aimee Harris and her coconspirator Robert Kurlander to sell Ashley's stuff, especially not something as personal as a diary. They likely did this to make money and not necessarily because of their political stances. My guess is that Aimee Harris needed the money. According to what I read, she has history that includes being abused and she has two children.

So again, you are also right that there is a lot of dysfunction going on in this situation, but also on a grander scale. The current U.S. political scene is loaded with dysfunction, perhaps more so than in times past... at least for as long as I can remember. Government and the elected leaders are supposed to serve their constituency. What I see is politicians being more interested in making a name for themselves as opposed to getting legislation passed. The for profit Media makes its money by catering to their audiences and to heck with the truth. And just to be clear, this applies to all media, not just left or right biased.

Is it possible that many of today's politicians are ill equipped to do their jobs whether it is due to lack of knowledge, physical and mental health, including being too geriatric, because anyone worth their salt realizes the sacrifice is too much and simply not worth putting themselves and their families through?

The world is a mess... a mess of our own making.